Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 354043444546475055 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest of Fate - Apocrypha Universe Grail War

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    +1 to Pruss's Questions
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The Quest Continues

Seigi Nomikata
    The Root
    Health:
    Normal
    Magical Energy: Poor
    Access to The Root: Level 1
    Objective:
    ???

[BGM]

After a little while, Aoi’s form becomes concrete.

The same shade of red hair is kept and those piercing eyes of hers remain the same but all else changes. The cutest and fanciful outfit shifts of a simple burgundy suit with a visable white undershirt and shortened cuffed sleeves revealing her forearms somewhat. The suit itself is a complimentary shade to the hair, creating a comfortable ensemble look without overloading the senses while hugging at her own figure, not so subtly betraying the muscle definition and bust hidden beneath.

Borderline identical hair, good build and nice clean-cut outfit which contrasts my own colour scheme… well, here at least.

It’s a co-ordination similar to myself but with its own distinct twist I can’t help but be in appreciation of the aesthetic as I nod in respect.

“Nice.”

She talks at me without looking at me, seemingly enamored with the form she has taken for herself. Aoi begins examining herself, checking everything from her short nails to the hem of the tailoring of the clothes and even feeling the sensation of the skin on her face against her own touch.

“You’re damn straight!” Aoi states.

Well, not exactly but this is neither the time or place to discuss this.

The next sensation that I feel is the activation of her magical circuits. It functions like a metaphysical ‘switch’ in the body that allows the energy to flow in the body and use magecraft. A typical by-product of it is the feeling of warmth and heat generation, much like a waste produce in a chemical reaction. In my instance said waste instead of warmth is typically a sensation of pain since the Subcatagory Grail War, which I suppose makes sense since this body houses the remnants of basically a dozen souls and different magical circuits sewn together, they’re compatible which is why I’m able to use my alchemy – especially the decomposition of Nigredo without literally ripping my body apart but because they aren’t wholly my own there’s still the mild inherent rejection of the body I hypothesise which appears to my one contributing factor to the pain.
    Aoi sharing my body and circuitry should theoretically be just as powerful as I am.

However, thanks to the ‘gift’ through the machinations of our father, we have something every magus would literally kill for, access to The Root. Aoi’s potency is far greater than my own, so she can draw knowledge, spells and power far greater than my own.

So, when Aoi flexes and fires up her internal systems, I do not feel the pain. Instead, I feel a well of power draw towards itself before the overwhelming level of power as the waste product of light overwhelms me as I bask in her radiance.

A pale light seemingly has a will of its own, humming and howling, stretching and swirling around like a magical typhoon before it is quelled immediately.

If I was not so impressed by this accomplishment, I would be terrified. The sensation of reading her own power felt like standing against a tidal wave about to be drowned out.

“I apologise for the mess last night.” Replies Aoi, her voice barely audible over the rasping of her power before she silences it. “I was only awoken recently, wasn’t up to full strength and didn’t have much control. You know most people need a cup of tea or two to wake up in the morning after all.”

When she was combating Lazlow Grimmwold, he was using mystery pulled direct from the Age of Gods and his trump card seemed akin to that of a servants bloody Noble Phantasm – the fucking crystallised pinnacle of their legend and my sister. Aoi faced him head of using her own power drawn from The Root, deflected everything he had at hand and that was her not at full capacity?!

The knowledge and power of the Root is infinite and Aoi can tap into that.

Aoi can glimpse eternity.

I choose to feel pride, in someone else’s achievements. Pride is better than fear or horror.

“So, er… Hey.”

Nice job Seigi ya bloody moron.

“Ah, now that feels better… Huh, sorry I got caught up in that for a little moment. Are you ok?”

Aoi you’re basically as powerful as all these servants running around and you can give the elite of Clock Tower a run for their money. It’s equal parts awesome and terrifying that a person in this day and age can do that.

I could easily rant on about how cool that is.

“So…” I pause for a moment, pondering on how to word this “You’ve been in my own head watching my life unfold for the past two decades-”

“Little brother you’re 19. You’re only just legally an adult.”

“But you’ve been watching, yes?”

Aoi nods in agreement before clicking her tongue. “Quite. I suppose that you could compare it to a decade’s old sitcom and the TV only has four channels so there isn’t a lot of options. And as I’m in your head I’ve known what your thoughts were too, well up until Yorkie, Lazlow, Blyth-whoever and team picked us up. Now I don’t know what you’re thinking and I can finally have a regular discussion.”

And everything starts to click.

“And Seigi…” Aoi continues “You don’t take basic human interaction for granted until you’re cut off from the world and being able to draw from The Root and gazing into it and seeing the past and other possibilities is no substitute.”

She’s finally on the verge of being her own person, not Hiro’s tool any more.

“So… what do you want?”

She laughs, she honest-to-god laughs. With a wide smile strenching across her face she grabs her sides to support herself as Aoi starts to keel over. Her eyes wide in delight
    “Oh Seigi.” She says again not facing direct to me but there is no one else in The Void, the disbelief of what I just said clearly making her lose composure.

“There’s so much I want to do Seigi. I want to go out and enjoy life. I want to go back to the tower and complete our study. You’ve got good applications of Nigredo and able to produce high-power and efficiency in what’s basically an instant-use spell but I have some lost secrets from The Root that could get me – well, us a lordship quite easily if you’d like. I don’t think progressing too far would be good, it would create a lot of political drama that I don’t think either of us want to be the centre of attention for.”

I nod. As much fun as it is to peer into the lives of the elite, I would not want that every day of my life.

“But on a personal level, I want to enjoy life. I want to make my own decisions, I want upsides and downsides. I want to fall in love of my own volition too. I want to live my own life.”

“I see your point sis.”

“Don’t get me wrong, I’ve enjoyed a lot of living through you. I’ve really appreciated the women in your life too, the men not so much but you have good taste for the most part.”

“You said that we have mostly the same tastes so you’re really just patting yourself on the back there.”

“You got me there.” Aoi shrugs. “You’ve had, or at least had a nice connection with Risa. I would have preferred it if you sealed the deal before the shit hit the fan but what’s up with that? You’re usually so bold, I wasn’t expecting you to hesitate there.”

“Hey now!” I prop up defensively, even raising my arms in protest of her. “This isn’t about me; this is about you and what you want.”

“I’m not going to lie, having a girlfriend would be nice.”

“That’s fair but you have to understand this is a bit of a crazy time, if I find Risa again just strolling up and saying I’m down for it isn’t going to work.” I pause for a moment.

“Just a girlfriend though?”

“I’m not interested in men that way” Aoi shakes head in response, “on that our similarities end – and you understand how stupid it was to fawn over Saber before he was about to kill you.”

“Wait, so if you’re in my head does that mean-!”

“Don’t worry I switched off during your moments of experimentation, I didn’t want to subject myself to that.”

Please tell me you always switched off during those moments.”

“Self-love yes, times with men is also a yes-”

And through the haze I remember something.

“Wait Aoi… last night you said that Yorkie was, gah what was the word?”

“In my defence Miss Lancaster is quite scrumptious, everything from her body, her great deals of affection and excitement to those sweet little moans and giggles after a night
    of fun. Then again I wasn’t expecting you and Lancer to be so gentle with each other, honestly I was half expecting her to break something of ours.”

And this means Aoi may have likely shared my intimate experiences with Yorkie, Lancer and every woman I’ve ever been with.

I’m now glad I haven’t eaten anything in days otherwise I might throw up.

“Ok – new topic of discussion.” I say, cutting things off immediately – my discomfort now no longer being able to be hidden. “Hiro, what can you tell me about him.”

“Ah, there’s so much to say about dad!” Aoi perks up, it all instantly begins to spur out of her mouth, much akin to a dam beginning to burst. “Mum was working most of the time, whether it be her experiments, political magus malarkey or just not around so dad stayed at home and took care of me. He was always so nice, helped me learn and study, told the best bed time stories and hed let me get away with stuff the other kids wouldn’t as long as I wasn’t outright naught and mean to other people. I mean he looked pretty similar to the way he does now but he smiled all the time.”

This sounds much different to the father I knew. So cold, formal and barely present. However I see Aoi’s expression sour immediately.

“And then he fucking murdered me. Turns out I didn’t know him at all.”

Ah, well this turned out to be a very different kind of awful.

“Ok then Aoi. You’re smarter and more powerful than I am. I dislike admitting how big the margin is but to ignore it is only tantamount to utter foolishness. What do I do?”

The clear displeasure on her face is still rather evident but the disgust begins to slowly twist into something else entirely. Confusion.

“I beg your pardon, do you mean what to do with da-Hiro rather, your lovers quarrel with that hot piece next to you in bed, the grail or what every single magus is going to do to you once they realise you’re a living gateway to infinite cosmic power?”

There’s a lot to unpack there but she’s correct. Hiro was clearly using this Subcatagory Holy Grail War here in Fuyuki as merely a means to an end and now that the access has been activated and Aoi is awoken, I suppose he has no use for it anymore. A lot seemed to conveniently fall into place, Reiner clearly having his emotions manipulated because there’s no way he’d take an order from a ‘peasant’ as he so loves to call me and Lazlow’s own placement in the war to push me over the edge and then there’s Justice, whatever the fuck his deal is but he’s here because he hates Hiro and me by extension.

To claim the Grail and to uncover the truth behind all Hiro’s machinations are frankly in compatible. It’s one or the other. I owe Lancer and Risa but I have no idea if I’ll ever even see them again and if I just let Hiro go then not only was all this for nothing but that also means there’s nothing stopping him from doing all this again.

Aoi has a good point about the aftermath as well, if word gets out about all this then I’ll have a sealing designation placed on my head and I’ll be hunted for the rest of my days. That’s no way to live.

As for Yorkie, well Aoi’s interest seems to be mostly physical with her, I am however glad at least that she only brought up Risa, Lancer and Yorkie – I am not in the mood to discuss past romance.

“Seigi, I’m not a Goddess – I’m not here to rock up in a cute outfit and be able to guide your every step and turn you into something you’re not.”

“So I need to figure out what I have to do myself before you’re able to help?”

“I concur with that. The further you’re able to progress, the greater access you should have to The Root. If you come here again, who knows? Mayhaps we can peek into it together and I can show you some lost secrets from magi past.”

That was very much a non-answer but I suppose I have some level of guidance of needing to choose between the truth of what Hiro has done and the ideals of what the Grail is.

“My path is tied to your own Seigi and yours is not yet concrete, there are a few ways it can split but soon you will need to decide the final path you walk on. Take a look for yourself.”

[BGM OFF]

So, taking her advice I look off into the distance into the light of The Root so close but yet so far away from me and I think.

What could happen if I pursue Hiro to the ends of the earth, what could happen if I walk away from it all, if I look to reconnect with those I lost.

I consider my nature and existence as I ponder eternity.

And in that light I see motion, form and function. A potential ending.

I see myself, standing in white. A light? No there is coldness and a harsh wind that brings a different pain. Looking around myself, I’m standing beside a number of people; a beautiful young blonde woman wielding an ancient looking sword and a peculiar mask covering the lower half of her face and eyes roaring like a lion, another lady draped in a tight black uniform trying to hold onto us both as if she will lose footing without us. A familiar looking woman in purple laughing like a dignified lady, a man and woman holding hands tightly and more… Perched above me in the sky is a golden aura. Within this light is a dignified lady in what appears to be a maid’s uniform oddly enough and a tall thin man with monochromatic hair and looks handsome in a late 90's dark look.
    An odd possibility of what could happen. I’m not sure what that story is, an uncomfortable chill is stronger than the pain of my magecraft and I’m clearly not the hero of this story… but everyone here seems quite attractive so it balances out.

I see a world tearing itself apart with nations having their own armies of servants. Against it all is a short girl with a large shadow. This shadow has many forms breaking out underneath as it she is made up of many individuals. She herself is the army against the world. My body is the same but I feel older as if decades have passed without aging. Here I am alone and out of my depth as that long shadow threatens to envelop everything. It is a future where my presence has less meaning where it matters not whether I live or die here.

A third vision now. I am sitting in an expensive looking living room with familiar faces; two gorgeous pink haired ladies whom I assume to be Risa and Yorkie. On the other side of the room I see two strangers. A tall woman draped in a labcoat and at her side in a figure hugging black suit, stark white hair and a soft expression to his face can only be described as the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

I see more visions each faster and more frequent.

I see a city in flames, screams of the dead and the smell of ash and brimstone with a woman in black holding my hand as black tendrils erupt from her body before they entangle both our bodies and bring them together in a violent mating. We claw at each other and with every moan and cry of pleasure the darkness grows greater.

I see myself half naked and face down in a ditch unmoving.

I see the other visions past but instead it is Aoi in my place.

So many possibilities each fleeting and desperate as they overlap now utterly indistiguishable.

It’s so much…

Too much…

Stop.

Stop!

QUIET MAKE IT STO-

Seigi Nomikata
    Day 9 - Morning Phase
    Fuyuki City – Close proximity to the Church
    Objective: Undetermined

Character Status

Health: Normal >> Good
    Magical Energy: Poor >> Normal

[BGM ON]

I awaken to full alertness and I feel… stiff.

My body has had time to recover but claiming squatters’ rights in a house that has warm water and nothing else is hardly ideal, the aches and pains of last night are still present. However the comforts of sleeping in an actual bed are more than appreciated.

Yes, still stiff but it’s a vast improvement on the last week so there is something to be said about silver linings after all.

“Oh? Mornin’ cutie.”

Ah yes, almost slipped my mind. This is the master bedroom of a typical family. It’s designed for two people to sleep here, there’s one bed which I shared with-

“You’re looking as lovely as ever my dear.”

Yorkie gives me a soft chuckle at that.

“Oh my!? Back to casual flirting already now? Are we back on good terms now?”

I can never tell with her, is she just playing off the events of last night or does she genuinely want to be back in my good books.

“Well you weren’t draped all over me and you haven’t made a comment about me snoring so it’s safe to say we’re both better bed partners than we were when we started dating.”

“You weren’t used to sleeping alone back then.”

“I’ve gotten used to it now.”

And like that I’ve made a comment that makes me sound like the village bike. Most excellent work Seigi you utter dumbarse.

“I’d hope so, we’ve both had a nice amount of practice with it together.”

That’s not the answer I was expecting.

“True. Despite everything it’s nice to have your company again for what it’s worth.”

She gives me another cute chuckle

“And I appreciate you not being a randy teenager and not trying to get in my pants at the earliest opportunity.”

Gee, how sweet.

“I’m not that teenager you seduced back then and you yourself said that you didn’t want it last night.”

She nods.

“True, we can say I got you housetrained at least.”

“It’s not housetraining, it’s basic bloody etiquette. You don’t constantly try and beg or persuade someone who’s given you a firm answer.”

Odd, she laughed at that too.

“You’d be surprised at the number of guys who take no as a challenge.”

This time it’s my turn to laugh.

“I’ve turned down guys before, I know bad attitude. I just mean you shouldn’t have to put up with it.”

“Ah, Seigi. Ever the gentleman aren’t we?”

“Ask me again one I raid the clothes and find something fancy enough.”

After a moment of silence, we both turn away from each other and get out of bed simultaneously and start pillaging the draws and wardrobes for some clothes that don’t reek nor are ruined from stains and wear n’ tear.

Fortunately, I’m most successful in my burglary and am able to find a few nice pieces close enough to my original style.

Yorkie however just puts on what she wore last night.

Why am I not surprised?

“Alright Miss Lancaster. We’re probably going to have some heat on us from whatever’s left over of the operation so laying low might be our best option to avoid getting jumped in an alleyway.”

Huh, she seems to be in the mood to laugh et everything today.

“Very well Master Nomikata,” Yorkie responds in the most sarcastic tone her vocal chords can manage right now. “I’ll activate stealth mode all sneaky-beaky like and focus on staying alive.”

Fuyuki Map

Choices

Seigi’s Choices:

1). Rest.

2). Management:

• Burglary: I don’t think I have anything of intrinsic value and capitalism is still the main financial system in the world for better or worse.
    • Prepare meals: There might be some food here, just because there’s no electricity doesn’t mean that there’s no food impossible.
    • Meditate: Maybe I can peak into the beyond and get something out of this whole ‘access to The Root’ other than have a bounty on my head

3). Explore:

• Church: Let’s check out that weird old nun. I’ll either have a guaranteed safe haven from the Holy Grail War or a lecture.
    • Station Front: The ruins of Hiro’s workshop were there. I might find something helpful.
    • Harbor: I might find a decent enough exit stratergy from Fuyuki there which might be ideal in these circumstances.
    • Big Bridge: The sight I first faced ‘Justice’. I might find something helpful there or at the very least someone who doesn’t want to kill me, maybe.
    • Tohsaka Residence: The Tohsaka family are currently in London together with the Edelfelts from what I last heard, it’ll probably be empty and have minimal defences…
    • Matou Residence: That family’s magus potential dried up into nothing not long ago, it’s just a regular house now. I’ll probably be ignored by Hiro’s people and the servants there.
    • Shopping District: Just because I don’t feel hungry probably doesn’t mean I don’t need food and drink. Something might be wrong with my body.
    • School: Yes, have a foreign stranger hang around a school. There’s no way at all that can be misinterpretated.
    • Outskirts: I could just bail now…
    • Temple: Atsusui and Caster should still have control over that leyline, I might be welcome there.

Yorkie’s Choices:

1). Rest.

2). Management:

• Burglary: When in doubt, loot the body
    • Prepare meals: Seigi’s the house/trophy husband here and they don’t have a working microwave. Maybe there’s some beer or something.

3). Explore:

• Church: These are supposed to be safe havens for those who fell out of the Holy Grail War.
    • Station Front: Return to the scene of the crime, when hasn’t that worked.
    • Harbor: There is passage to the sewars, Mister Nomikata sad something about that.
    • Big Bridge: Might be nice for sightseeing.
    • Tohsaka Residence: Lazlow levelled that place through brute force, defences should be minimal.
    • Matou Residence: The Matou’s are a dried up relic but you never know.
    • Shopping District: A girl’s gotta eat!
    • Outskirts: I could just bail now…
    • Temple: Seigi helped Team Caster out to get that place. As I’m kind of on Team Seigi right now I should be safe, right?
    • Ghost House: Umm, yeah.
    • Emiya Residence. I was told to stay clear but I suppose I don’t have a lot left to lose.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I see myself, standing in white. A light? No there is coldness and a harsh wind that brings a different pain. Looking around myself, I’m standing beside a number of people; a beautiful young blonde woman wielding an ancient looking sword and a peculiar mask covering the lower half of her face and eyes roaring like a lion, another lady draped in a tight black uniform trying to hold onto us both as if she will lose footing without us. A familiar looking woman in purple laughing like a dignified lady, a man and woman holding hands tightly and more… Perched above me in the sky is a golden aura. Within this light is a dignified lady in what appears to be a maid’s uniform oddly enough and a tall thin man with monochromatic hair and looks handsome in a late 90's dark look.
    An odd possibility of what could happen. I’m not sure what that story is, an uncomfortable chill is stronger than the pain of my magecraft and I’m clearly not the hero of this story… but everyone here seems quite attractive so it balances out.
    Fimbulwinter. Purple lady laughing is Sakura(?), Dignified lady is The Maid, Lady in the mask is Maria, can't tell who would be Javier.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    [/I]Fimbulwinter.
    Bingo.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seigi:
    Explore- Church

Yorkie:
    Prepare meals

Maybe a little sexist(), but so soon after we've recovered it seems a bad idea to have both of us wandering off on potentially dangerous missions.

Seigi:
    3). Explore:
    Tohsaka Residence: The Tohsaka family are currently in London together with the Edelfelts from what I last heard, it’ll probably be empty and have minimal defences…

Yorkie:
    3). Explore:
    Church: These are supposed to be safe havens for those who fell out of the Holy Grail War.

Maybe both can find information of the Tohsaka & Church. :P
    Last edited by warellis; October 14th, 2019 at 02:34 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure but I rather have the plot moving

+1 on warellis

Blog Entries
    3). Explore:
    Tohsaka Residence: The Tohsaka family are currently in London together with the Edelfelts from what I last heard, it’ll probably be empty and have minimal defences…

Yorkie:
    3). Explore:
    Church: These are supposed to be safe havens for those who fell out of the Holy Grail War.

Now Revamped!

+1 Spartacus, for totally objective reasons that alas I can't detail here because... reasons...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quest Master's Notes

Sorry for the delay and the shortness of the update, life is getting hectic again especially with personal matters such as a close family member announcing their engagement which has eaten up a lot of free time recently. Next update will be bigger and hopefully be out in a quicker time frame (don't expect large weekly updates, this isn't Fimbulwinter after all).

On the up side this will let me gauge what you want to see and also I've finally make character tokens, only taken me like two years. But at least we're finally over the half way point!

Seigi Nomikata & Yorkie Lancaster
    Day 9 - Morning Phase
    Fuyuki City – Close proximity to the Church
    Objectives: Explore

Character Status

Health: Good
    Magical Energy: Normal

[BGM ON]

We need to be careful this morning. Neither of us are at full capacity and I would really appreciate at least day in this series of unfortunate events where I don’t have a close call with death.

Or maybe I am looking for excuses to go back into bed with this beautiful woman beside me. I know one part of my mind would be quite fond of that, I currently have neither the drive or desire to sleep with my ex-girlfriend slash would-be kidnapped. I know that my fath- I know that Hiro convinced her that his experiment and operation here was for my sake and that it would be acting in my interest but she also knew him back when we initially started dating three years ago. Either Yorkie really has a thing for cute young guys or the whole relationship was a part of Hiro’s ploy. I know that Yorkie’s affections were real at least and motivations at least somewhat ‘pure’ but still…

Something tells me I’m going to lose a lot of money on either therapy or a few certain vices when this is all over. Or perhaps I’ll become indebted to some of the higher up families. The Tohsaka’s I could handle, Rin Tohsaka learned some money management skills from her parents before taking lead of the family. The Edelfelts might be a bit difficult, I hear Luvia and Sakura are a fierce combination together but both are preferable to the El-Melloi’s. I don’t understand the female populations fascination with them, I mean Waver is a good teacher but I must admit that he’s hardly as enticing as his repute-

Huh, I got side-tracked easily. I really am looking for excuses to stay here. I wonder if Aoi’s to blame…

Regardless, time to actually focus.

“Yorkie.”

She’s so amazingly open and direct, even when you speak to her she’s eye to eye like you’re the only one she wants to be with in the world.

It’s one of the things that made me fall in love with her back then. Fuck!

“So, umm. Watcha doin?”

Seigi you’re supposed to be this cool, classy firm 'player' if your apparent reputation is anything to go by. What is it about this scenario that is turning you into a hapless dolt, you could have done this last night when you were semi-nude in bed with her, not fully dressed the morning after.

“Told ya, stealth mode.”

“Well, yes but where are you going?” Please ignore the expression on my face, I don’t know how I look but it can’t be dignified.

“Does it matter? I won’t be doing anything stupid that’ll get me killed.”

“Well you matter to me, if I don’t know I can’t come and help if you need me.”

“Aww, so you really do care~”

Seigi you utter buffoon, you complete halfwit, a complete nincompoop is what you are. I berate myself further.

I kneed my eyes with my index finger and thumb. I think carefully about how to phrase this without unleashing the next round of playful bullying. Of course she’s important to me but as I had thought earlier, either therapy of vices will solve this issue because talking like adults is clearly not going to work anytime soon.

“We’re no good to each other dead. Where are you going?”

“Church!” she chimes in. “These are supposed to be safe havens for masters who flunked out of the war to stop’em getting there arses murdered after their servant popped their clogs.”

“You’re not a master though…”

“Loophole!” Yorkie counters me again. “I was an associate of Lazlow, we shared the same employer, this makes me an equal target to masters in the loop and therefore the safe haven should totally extend to me too.”

“There’s a big hole in your plan.” I quickly add, gesturing to the door “What if the old bird there just tells ya to fuck off?”

“She can try.” She scoffs.

Yorkie’s nothing if not confident, impressive considering the woman got utterly decimated by a dead lesbian barely even trying who was forcibly possessing someone who’s just barely an adult.

“So, what will you be doing red?”

I shrug.

“The girl who lives here has a picture of herself with Rin Tohsaka. Even if she’s not here herself the family have a house here. There’ll be assets there, if there’s people, knowledge, mystic codes or even just some bloody cash.”

With that she flicks me in the middle of the forehead, not hard mind you but firm enough to deliver a point.

“Gee, how do you think a wealthy and influential magus like Rin bloody Tohsaka will react to some middle-class upstart trying to break into her house? Huh?”

“I’ll just turn on the charm, luv.”

I tussle my hair and flick it wildly as if I’m some needlessly sexualised half naked woman in a commercial for a hair product.

“Name’s Seigi, pleasure to meet’cha. I’ve heard lots of wonderful things about you darlin’.”

My efforts are rewarded by a pillow promptly being thrown at me, a thin veil of Nigredo makes it explode into feathers. A gentle breeze of the wind element gently blows them all away all while conveniently causing a few buttons to come undone in strategic areas, I lean back against the wall and rest my hands behind my head.

“Now my dear, how can I help you?”

With this Yorkie, rests back down on top of the bed, albeit still fully clothed and masks the lower half of her face, clearly attempting to suppress her laugh.

“You know that looks like something right out of an adult flick. And not even the cheap shit you stream for free, like the shit you have to pay for. Rin’s gonna be utterly defenceless.”

Here I am telling myself I’m not interested yet here I am flirting. Just what is my problem? I shake my head of these thoughts and tidy myself up, readjusting my hair and outfit to look prim and proper once more.

“Ok jokes aside, I’ll scavenge the Tohsaka residence for what I can and if caught I’ll tell her I’m the VCR repair man an’ see now far that gets me.” I try and keep my voice firm and dignified to set the tone best I can manage.

“Sounds like it’ll end up like something out of a porno or a horror film.”

Ah, so basically that’s your way of saying I’m fucked either way. Charming.

“Why thank you darling, much appreciated.”

Before I can continue our lovers quarrel as she would probably call it christ on a bike, her eyes turn out the window to the church nearby. That place is supposed to be a safe haven for masters and at the very least find some information or perhaps a place we can at least guarantee some safety for the time being.
    Anyways, no time like the present, off we hop.

Player Choice

So, who should we follow through with first?

1). Seigi
    2). Yorkie

3). Write In!

JP Friend Code
    2). Yorkie

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    3. Aoi
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    2- Yorkie. It'll be interesting getting her POV for once.

2. Yorkie. I'm sorry people, but you should know me by now.

Blog Entries
    ​2

Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    3. Reiner
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1) Seigi.​ Because there's no way "Tohsaka house infiltration" can be anything but funny.

1) Seigi

Tohsakas's defenceless house. I want to see it.

Blog Entries
    1) Seigi

I-it does seem promising so curious to see what happens.

Signature by fumato

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    1. Seigi