US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And thank you for giving us canon blonde Seigi

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    >insert a line of me humblebragging here

Blog Entries

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A1: Captured by a Grail War Magus.
    B2: York Lancaster.
    C1: Seduce York. Let's NTR that bitch so hard! Then when we escape we can tie her up and force her to watch as we make out with Risa. Actually, no, that last part sounds like a terrible idea for a number of reasons...

Also, wow, it's going to take me a while before I can get used to Seigi as a blonde...
    Last edited by RoydGolden; January 31st, 2019 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Got York's last name wrong

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We currently have a tie between every choice at the moment, I'll keep the votes open a little longer till it's broken.

Why Am I Here?
    A1). Captured by a Grail War Magus (Justice).
    A2). Someone unrelated to the Grail War.

Who Will I use to Escape?
    B2). York Lancaster
    B3). Risa and Lancer

How will I escape?
    C1). Seduction
    C3). Pretend to go along with what they want

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    You guys can convince me on the other choices, but I will remain B2!

---
    A2
    B2
    C1
    Last edited by Spartacus; February 3rd, 2019 at 08:44 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You guys can convince me on the other choices, but I will remain B2!

---
    A2
    B2
    C1
    Alright, if we don't get any more come in - this is the path we'll be going on.

I should catch up on this

but for now, just because I can

A2
    B3
    C1

I finally had enough time to catch up with this quest. ;-;

So, here's my vote :
    A2
    B2
    C1

But honestly, I'm mostly voting for the ~seduction~ option.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Seigi Nomikata
    Days in Captivity: 2? Morning?
    Fuyuki City?
    Health:
    Poor
    Magical Energy: Poor
    Objective: Escape

[BGM ON]

Of all the people who could have walked in, the second-to-last person I wanted to see walks in. I knew it was a possibility but a part of me hoped… just hoped that it wouldn’t be that person walking in. I would have rather had that freak Justice or the murder midget walk in, hell that that handsome muscular werewolf would have been significantly more preferable – he could rip me in half but death could very well be better than seeing her again.

“Ah, ah! Don’t you be moving there Seigi.”

The bubbly bouncing girl doesn’t fit with this scene. A musty old interrogation room yet here Yorkie is, clothes that are too baggy and too tight at the same time, massive rim glasses and midriff showing and that pink hair of all things. She looks like something from the opposite end of the spectrum, but any case the way she saunters through the room like she’s done this many times before… well it’s unsettling.

York is a basement dwelling nerd, she should not be comfortable here.

“You have me tied down and my circuits are fried after the other night, I’m not in any state to do anything you don’t want me to do.”

“Ara ara. There’s plenty of thing’s I’d like you to do.” The smiling girl pauses briefly to sit, but instead choosing to sit on the table rather than their chair opposite me “But I’m here for work, not just fun and my partner for his case wasn’t happy with you.”

And I am… rather confused and I did exactly as I was told so it must have just been a case of him simply not wanting to hear the truth, I tell myself.

I shrug it off “He’s a brat and anyways, I’d prefer to make you happy.”

York bites her lip, just for a moment before going back to a coy smile. A smile I know now is hiding something. She’s always had her secrets but this isn’t like the time I found her internet history.

“You always say these thing’s Seigi, you’re so charming it’s infuriating” answers York after a blink with flushed cheeks.

I swallow my dignity

“You know I’ve always had that soft spot for you and now the entitled child is gone, we can focus on the important thing here. You. Tell me what you want and I’ll tell you the truth.”

“Oh now I’m important? If I remember things, you were the one who broke things off. Why should I believe you now?”

Because you kidnapped me and I was barely out of my childhood when you approached me.

“Because you were this gorgeous woman, a talented woman who knew what she wanted and I was scared. I was a scared stupid boy so I bailed. And I’m sorry”
    Technically not a lie, but the coy smile waxes, then wanes, then breaks till a warm glow fills her face.

“It’s good to see you again my cute little Seigi.”

Oh, thank fuck she bought it.

Suddenly she claps her hands together. “Anyways! To business”. With that she swivels round before sliding off the table onto the chair. The honest smile fades to a blank expression. “Lazlow Grimmwold is like yours truly one of the most powerful magi you’ll ever have the pleasure to meet, he’s been compared to Bazett of the Enforcers with his own power and Age of Gods~esque abilities but the poor kid can’t hold a conversation.”

“Evidently.”

“Now what you said was contradictory, a Magus and a Human in equal parts is what you described yourself as and the two cannot co-exist. We brought you here for a reason and your humanity – as lovely as it is – has no place in it. Now, why do you think we brought you here?”

I want to think that one of the other Masters paid her off but they’ve said multiple times they had nothing to do with Justice and Reiner isn’t the type to admit to help. Atsusui, the Master of Caster, he almost slew Reiner in a single instance with Alchemy so he wouldn’t have needed help. I can’t think of anyone in the Holy Grail War who would do this…

So it must have been someone else.

“Well a first I thought Justice may have paid you but howe-”

A that point she laughs at me like I said something stupid.

“The Master of Saber? Ha! I thought you were a smart kid.” She boasts with all the dignity of a 12 year old. “Honestly though Seigi, who give a fuck about Holy Grail War’s anymore?”

Well that was a little rude but it confirmed my suspicions, though it’s done nothing to ease the uncertainty. With those words, she pushes her chest towards me and leans in closer, I look at her and the charm and ‘moe-ness’ I think the term is muted to the point of near non-existence.

“Now it’s not like I signed up for it.”

“Pfft no, that’s just a means to an end. But for real though, think about it. A cataclysmic battle royale where you fight with legends from across history and myth where at the end you have your wish granted. That sounds like the plot out of one of my fantasy visual novels. After Darnic blew the whistle on it, they’ve been happening with so much frequency, all the splendours’ gone now. As Lazlow would say, it’s Darwinism at it’s finest, it’s been centuries and it hasn’t passed once. Now, tell me of Grail War’s you’ve heard of…”

This…

This is true.

This is an undeniable fact in this world. Aside from the Greater Grail that Darnic Yggdmillennia has stowed away in eastern Europe somewhere in preparation for seceding at some point, not a single Grail War has gone anywhere.

“No war since the Third True Fuyuki War has been able to summon even seven servants. Catalysts to summon the greatest legends such as King Arthur, Alexander the Great and Gilgamesh have all but been lost to time with how many there have been. Assassins have become a ‘Kill Immediately’ class after one war in France ended in two or three days due to one of the Hassan-i-Sabbath finally being used properly. Lord El Melloi II summoned Alexander the Great and supplanted Lord Kayneth Archibald despite being a child at the time, someone – either a magus or a regular human summoned… Shakespeare I believe as a Caster and used him to strengthen themselves to take down a servant.”

“Now now, we’re getting closer. There are two specific examples I want you to think of.”

And it clicks.

“The Great Heracles Hunt. Two Holy Grail Wars have taken place in Greece. In the first one, everyone tried to summon Heracles and everyone involved killed each other before even the first servant was summoned.”

“Come on, you’re getting there. Bring it home to mama.”

“They tried it again a decade later and even installed a rule which banned summoning Heracles… so they all tried to summon Achillies and they killed each other before summoning a single servant. Again.”

With that, Yorkie burst into applause, cheering loudly.

“You get it! It’s just the same thing over and over. Sometimes there a different spin, a few cool events happening but it all ends the same and people always get sucked into it! I mean, Justice as you call him joined for the sole purpose of killing you. Your rebound girl only joined to improve her knowledge at first, treating it like a school trip. Reiner’s a deluded noble. The Master of Caster looks like a first generation nobody and the Master of Archer?”

She pauses before chuckling.

“Well Seigi, me and Lazlow already took care of that loser. The kid’s got the Command Spells now.”

Well Yorkie, I’m scared.

“Well Yorkie, I’m impressed.” I lean back as comfortably as I can in the chair. “You’re really proving the stupid teenager I used to be wrong. You’re clearly good at what you’re doing and you’re proving yourself to be smarter than me here.

“Compliments won’t be getting you anything.”

“Not getting anything isn’t going to stop me complimenting you and I’m willing to bet me nine-out-of-ten ass that you’ve missed me.”

A slight flick of her tongue against her lips gives her away as she eyes me up and down.

“You cute cocky bastard Seigi. You’ve always been good with that tongue of yours.”

I crack a laugh. I actually appreciated that double entendre.

“Well you’re redhead may be gone but you got a hot blonde whose eager to please.”

“Well if it’s any consolation, I think blonde looks good on you.”

“Thanks I hate it.”

She blinks.

“Well then, keep being a good boy and I’ll treat you good.

A flick of her finger and all the aches and pains are gone, I feel entirely refreshed like coming out of a spa treatment and having a fresh dressing gown prepared for me, warmth fills my body.

Status Update

Health: Poor >> Normal >> Good
    Magical Energy: Poor >> Normal >> Good

Yorkie smiles before pushing herself closer, gazing at me with intent. Compelled, I move in myself, her lips turn on me.

“If you’re a baaaad boy however.”

And the world stops.

Everything feels cold as I slowly slip away, I look down and feel the most horrendous crunching within me as bone starts spurting out of my body all over like growth, piercing my skin my clothes, I’m slowly skewered from the inside out as a deliberate agony bursts out. Blood shoots out of my like geysers, covering the room and York in crimson. I try to shout out but no sound escapes my mouth, only a silent scream.

Status Update

Health: Good >> Critical
    Magical Energy: Good >> Critical

And like that, it’s gone again. Blood fade away, bones retract, clothes and wounds knit themselves shut in an instance.

Status Update

Health: Critical >> Normal
    Magical Energy: Critical >> Normal

What the hell.

What the actual hell?

“Heh.” York smiles and for just a second, I can see her face splattered with my blood before it vanishes. “I like it when you try and flirt with me but stay in line or I’ll have to punish you.”

The fuck was that? I knew she was a strong magus but what the actual fuck was that?!

“Now, now.” York says, waving her hand and dismissing my very justified confusion and pain and about every other emotion under the sun. “Relax and behave and mama will treat you good, cutie-pie.”

Well, at least I know literal torture is on the table. York kept her secrets like what her actual job was but I had no idea she was capable of this…

Did I even know her at all?

My gaze lowers to the desk and… chain are gone. Now I’m only handcuffed to the table. This whole room and myself is changing all around me at Yorkie’s whim. What kind of inhuman power does she have?

I take in a deep breath through my nose before slowly exhaling through my mouth.

“If you tell me what you actually want, I can help you.”

“There! Was that so hard?” She tilts her head and beams, “Now what I want is for you to leave those two sluts you’re living with-

Jesus Christ woman.

“-But first I gotta earn the paycheck. Your magecraft, your origin, your dreams, what you’re doing with that cheap girl. I need you to talk. Now I don’t like having to take the bad bitch dialogue choices but if you make me, you’re going for a Bad End.”

Critical Choice

How will Seigi satisfy Yorkie?

1). Dreams – Talk about the shards, the reflections, the other people he sees there,
    2). Magecraft – Nigredo, your magical formula.
    3). Your interaction with other participants in the Grail War – this is clearly nothing to do with them but more info on others may help?
    4). Keep… flirting I guess?
    5). Write in!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    2: Seems like the safest/least revealing option so far. Also, holy crap York is terrifying.

Blog Entries

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    2: Seems like the safest/least revealing option so far. Also, holy crap York is terrifying.
    And decrease the Mystery behind our Ace in the Hole? Not the best idea.

The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Now I understand why people ship Seiba and Gil

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

Now I understand why people ship Seiba and Gil
    Truly the most comment in the whole quest, Seigi x Yorkie.

1. And Yorkie best girl.

as much as I want to say 4

1 (but if you can, flirt as you exposit all over her)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Not an update but this was requested

Due to requests out of this thread, here is a poll to decide who is Best Girl in Quest of Fate
    https://www.strawpoll.me/17424962