Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest of Fate - Apocrypha Universe Grail War

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Salomonis

Try a brew that will let him sleep and work at the same time.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Flamel

Make a brew that allows Arwyn to Work and Sleep at the Same Time. Hopefully he doesn’t die from this...
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Salmonis

Sleep and work
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I can't believe none of you went with Draconis to have the bestest ever Servant

at a cost is just icing on the cake

that said, 4, 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lukas Adalbert
    London: Oxford Street
    Day: 0? - Morning
    Condition: Good

Very well, with my voyeur now in a state of not being able to focus on myself I can begin my craft.

I… am not a good mage. If I was, I certainly wouldn’t have gone down this path and ended up the way I am today. Now although I certainly don’t regret this notion in the slightest nor am I ashamed of my failure, magic remains an integral part of my life.

My mind conjures a humming sound as I flick the metaphysical switch.

Feeble as they are, my magical circuits sing as energy circulates my being. This is the feeling of magic, the feeling of being alive.

Now prepared, I can begin on something for myself. Behind the counter, I go back and forth on deciding the perfect cup for myself. With the effects I intend to have on myself I want to keep it as authentic as possible. Originating from Israel and said to be, or at least descended from, the very same brews that the wisest of all monarchs drank from in the Age of Gods. The very same man who modern magecraft can be said to be descended from. This was once drank ritualistically to apply focus and enlighten the mind.

--Think I’ll take it turkish.

Taking out medium roast Aribaca beans, I measure out the right volume before putting them in an authentic imported turkish hand grinder as I find electric grinders with their high spinning blades don’t do the job correctly.

After measuring out the right volume of water, I pour it out into a copper pot along with a heaping teaspoon of ground coffee beans before warming it up on the stove and turn up the heat just until the water heats up and stir to encourage foaming and altering the heat as need be to keep the bubbles small and allow it to build a thick froth and not let it boil at this stage or otherwise all the froth will evaporate. Some usually add sugar around this stage but I’m not in the need for it myself.

As the heat rises, I oscillate between moving it away from the heat and returning it to twice to get the level perfect for myself. When this final phase is complete, I pour into the cups, quick at first then slow to make sure each one has an equal amount of foam. I place the cups on a tray alongside two glasses of water before taking it over to my sleepy customer.

I wait about a minute and a half to let the grinds settle and allow the aroma to awaken him. Before he does, I slip a little extra for Arwyn in the form of an enchanted sugar of sorts. Mixed from another recipe and converted from bean to supplement, It won’t take away the ability of sleep as that will kill a man in two weeks and I have no intention of doing such a thing to him. It is a state more akin to sleepwalking as if will allow him to perform work actions such as filing and the like in an exhausted state before he takes himself off home. It will let him keep up with overloaded deadlines without working himself to death.

As Arwyn begins to stir, it’s rather cute if I don’t say so myself with the way his fluffy hair covers his eyes. With his focus of the hot cup in front of him, I gesture for the water first to cleanse his palette first before we both take out slip. The way his eyes jump to life in a multitude of ways is also reassuring too.

“This is… delicious.”

I smile. After all,

And I am the best.

“Thank you sir, I look forward to when you you return.”

With that, the now wide awake Arwyn leaves and I know he’ll sleep better tonight at least. I took the magical effects of the brew all for myself and merely let the lad have a good cup of coffee. At least this way he’ll be able to outrun the cougars that prowl this concrete jungle.

But now I really should be on my way,

Wise Up! - Outcome of Prologue

Salomonis.
    A secret recipe said to be, or at least descended from, the very same brews that the wisest of all monarchs drank from in the Age of Gods. The very same man who modern magecraft can be said to be descended from. Also sold under the name ‘Midas Touch’, some clients have nicknamed it ‘Midnight Star’.

Effects: Drinking the substance will grant Lukas great wisdom and superior judgement. (In-game, the choices that are less likely to have a good outcome will be more clear.

Difficulty for Lukas - Easy Mode!

Prologue End!

This is a Save Point. If you reach a Bad or Dead End, you can restart from this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quest Master's notes

With the prologue 2 over with, plot can continue. How is Lukas connected to these characters? What's the deal with the Nomikata family? Will Justice stop being so damn edgy? Is Seigi ok and will he get a polyamory ending with Lancer, Risa and Reiner? When will Hermes jump the shark? When's the next H-Scene already?

Also I doubt there'll be more Reclamation cameo's but I went with Arwyn as he is the Best Boy but I assure you he was here for a reason other than my own bias.... Also pester me to fix up the OP otherwise I'll never do it at this rate.

If you got have further questions you can ask here, PM me or ask for my Discord for quicker conversation. I'm also on #Regalia sometimes.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 15th, 2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Forgot non-fisheyed Arwyn pic

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lukas Adalbert
    Day 1: Morning
    Fuyuki City: Outskirts

Character Status

Health: Good
    Mana: Good

And so I leave the worst airplane trip of my life. I arrive in Fuyuki with a smile on my face, not so for the sake of arriving at my destination but escaping that abominable trap. It had started off so well...

“Ah, all the way to Japan eh? Business of pleasure?”

Spoiler:

The lady at the desk had rather chipper smile on her face, even compared to others in the service industry. It was a genuine smile too, not the fake kind that teenagers would quickly have to master while middle aged women would scream at them for not accepting her coupon that expired two months ago for her needlessly complex order with most of her demands making no real change to the flavour or presentation to the product before demanding to ‘See the manager’ and proceed to willfully ignore everything they would have to say.

Nor was it the kind of smile that women in the service industry had a unique trademark to, the kind she would have to resentfully keep up as notably older male customers would continually make passes and comments about her regardless of how clearly uncomfortable she was while suppressing the urge to leap over the counter and either hit them over head with the nearest blunt object or run away as fast as they could.

No, this was a genuine smile and I replied in kind.

“I enjoy both but this is strictly for business, though I’m hoping that won’t end up being the case.”

It was a pity the flight was delayed by a few hours.

I took a walk around the airport interior, had a light lunch, read the papers front-to back and bought a small something to keep me entertained and by the time that was done…

There was another delay.

The actual ride was no better.

The seats were small and leg space was cramped, meaning I would be locked in nothing but uncomfortable positions for the 10 or so hours. There were now fewer than three screaming babies on the plane at various proximities meaning the pitch and volume was always changing. There was a brat of a child sat behind me who spent most of his time kicking my chair out of bordom with his parents refusing to do anything.

‘Oh no, darling that’s not very nice, please stop, oh please darling.’

In my circumstances I wouldn’t have counted that as doing anything. However it wasn’t as if I could do anything myself as I was stuck between a particularly large man who took up a significant portion of my personal space and a younger man who dressed in a black leather longcoat like it’s 2001 even though it was the middle of summer and had a particularly powerful body odor.

Worst of all was the coffee they served. It was just tepid water, deviod of flavour, colour, aroma.

I had to endure all that. For over ten hours.

Which is why when I arrive on solid ground I consider it a blessing, even as my taxi ride from the airport to the town was unnerving due to constantly remaining 10 miles above the speed limit and driving like he had nothing to live for that made me want to get back in that tin can in the sky.

Character Status Change

Health: Good => Stressed

However upon arrival, I can’t help but to take a moment, the picturesque skies, the way the buildings and hills seemed to line up.

I pull out my camera.

‘Snap’

It’s not the best picture, I certainly don’t claim to be a photographic but it’s rather beautiful sight I must say, I’ll have to show Arwyn when I return. It seems that I’ll be playing the tourist during my time here after all.

Now there are three main needs; food, shelter and clothing. Now I have brought enough disposable cash funds with me that the former will not be an issue and brought some spare clothes of my own. If I end up staying longer than expected then I can always buy more or, heavens forbid, wear the same outfit two days in a row.

Terrible British sarcasm aside, I will need to find some residence. That’s my first priority before setting about on my work,

Choice - Where would you like to stay tonight sir?

1. Venture to a hotel, a travel lodge or something of the sort and book a few nights for yourself. Will cost a portion of funds but should be secure.
    2. Come across a small business like a cafe or a small family and request lodging. Will require an extraordinary amount of charm or some spellcraft. This will help keep a low profile.
    3. Ask for sanctuary at the church.
    4. Go without shelter… this seems like a bad idea.

Write in!

Quest Masters Notes:

There may have been some nods to 'Fimbulwinter', the other Fate/ Quest here which if you haven't taken a look at yet you really should. That said, Lukas is on Easy Mode for now so it certainly won't be quite the same to say the least. But anyways, at least lot can progress now.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 22nd, 2018 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Formatting betrayed me

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1. Seems like the safest option. I take it the redtext in 4 is our maxed out wisdom informing us that would be a bad idea?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You would be right there Royd.

Blog Entries

I feel request lodging would’ve an assured success if we chose Draconis...

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

With all this nods to other RP/Quest, its more like Strange Fake than Apoc!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The church! Go to the church!

I mean, it's the church. Nothing bad could happen there.

2 is indeed the most fun to read depending on how Hermes handles it

but I guess 1 works, we can meet always meet the church lady later?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lukas Adalbert
    Day 1: Midday?
    Fuyuki City: Center District

Character Status

Health: Good (Stressed)

In the end, I go and take the safe bet. It would be a bit much to ask so much from the hospitality of strangers and sanctuary at a church may not be the best idea given the events occurring in this city.

The Holy Grail War, an annual battle royale where Magi summon spirits from the past to fight for some supposedly omniscient wish granting device. It was originally a secret ritual meant to create a pathway to The Root – a metaphysical location outside of the world. To reach it, gain power and understand its truth is the goal of all magi.

I was once a magi but now just a spellcaster, I do not research like they do, I do not sacrifice like they do. It’s not like I wish for the powers of a God or anything, I’m content making my coffee. Funnily enough this ritual had its secrets leaked and was bastardised to a regular occurrence across the globe with an annual bloodbath where supremely advanced magi, wishful thinkers and those who want an easier way to The Root routinely slaughter each other. These ‘Modern’ Holy Grail wars have been occurring for a few decades and become the ‘Worst Kept Secret’ of that world.

Needless to say that not one of these so-called rituals have been successful and anyone who enters is foolishly brave or just plain old foolish.

This city was the origin of the Holy Grail war centuries ago and one of these modern wars is taking place here again once more.

I am not here for the Holy Grail, I am here for someone else.

However it is that war that has brought that person here and thus I am here.

That brings me back to my current point.

This building is rather large which means the people in the war won’t destroy it as it will likely just make them a bigger target, it’s secure and also allows for some comforts. It’s not like a Master and their Servant would blow up a building like this just to take out one person anyways, even so, I’m not in the war so I shouldn’t even register on a radar.

Now while a large room would certainly be nice, there’s no need for such lavishness and there’s a low chance I’d be inviting people back to my room. It also provides good level of solitude and comfort as well as it’s set with a kitchen and air conditioning as well, the latter being a variety in the United Kingdom.

Base of Operations Status

Comfort: Great
    Supplies: Unknown
    Defence: Normal

However, booking a room for a week has set me back about a thousand pounds or about 15,000 Yen.

That cleared out a good portion of the funds I had brought me.
    Wise Up!

Total funds remaining: Approximately £1000 (¥15000)

Booking another week may not necessarily needed and would leave me penniless in a foreign country with only my passport, a pre-paid ‘burner’ phone, a camera some means to make my coffee and the bag all my clothes are in.

Now that things are settled, it’s time to get to work.
    Evolution of Rules

Lukas has arrived in Fuyuki and has some stats:

• Health: The measure of vitality both physically and mentally which both contribute to overall viability. In a videogame it would be his HP. Going below Critical results in death. It is possible to have different physical and mental states and one being a bad will negatively impact another.
    • Mana: The total amount of magical power currently possessed and used to cast spells and would be considered his MP. More powerful spells require more power and drain more mana. Note that it is possible to run out and you would need to wait for it to recharge a portion by the next day.

An area can also be claimed as a Base.

• Comfort: This indicates how relaxed one can be. The greater it is, the more beneficial recuperation of Health and Mana is at the base and improved productivity as some can focus more on tasks
    • Supplies: Access to food, drink and magical resources – in this instance, Lukas’ coffee making kit
    • Defence: Fortification against assault. The physical walls can protect against physical assault but magic must be used to protect against a magical attack.

Measurement for all stats are as follows: Critical, Poor, Normal, Good, Great, Excellent

These rules were not included in the previous portion of the Quest with Seigi, mainly because the Quest Master did not think that far ahead, as a result these have been borrowed and reduced as necessary from another Quest (you all know what it is) as this isn’t frost punk survival.

Lukas is inferior to Seigi physically and magically so there will be nothing pulled out of the writer’s arse to allow for victory, in most circumstances, combat will likely not be a viable option. However consumption of Salomonis has changed the difficulty to Easy Mode for now so actions such as evasion, negotiation and the like are possible rather than encountering an enemy resulting in instant death. That said, Lukas isn’t here to kick people’s teeth in, the current game of the day is currently reconnaissance – Lukas is looking for a certain individual.

That said…

Today’s choices

Gathering information on the targeted individual.

1. Look around and acquaint yourself with the city first so you know what you’re handling first.
    2. Immediately start asking locals to see if they’ve seen who I’m looking for.
    3. Try and think of where this person would have been and try there first.
    4. Try the church?
    5. Don’t bother with looking just yet and try and fortify defences
    6. Do nothing and just relax
    7. Write in!

What to do for dinner tonight...

1. Go to a restaurant, a café or something along those lines
    2. Buy ingredients or look in the mini fridge and make yourself a meal
    3. The dinner of the broke student, hello instant ramen noodles!
    4. Go without dinner... why on earth would you not have any food?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A2- Ask the locals (a redhaired dude wandering around Japan ought to be fairly remarkable) and B1- Go out for dinner.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quest of Fate goes Fortnite

A1
    B1

Blog Entries
    A1
    B2

Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quest Masters Note

So in a chat with You on Discord a-ways back, he made a few predictions. I can now confirm at least one of them is correct.
    Whether or not you consider the shark to be jumped is up to you but this one thing is had ready from the beginning.

Lukas Adalbert
    Day 1: Afternoon
    Fuyuki City: Center District

Character Status

Health: Good (Stressed)

Base of Operations Status

Hyatt Hotel

Comfort: Great
    Supplies: Unknown
    Defence: Normal

It occurs to me that the best thing that I can do is get a basic baring, if I get lost then I’m no better than a mouse caught in a maze.

Locking up the room behind me, I take only the bare essentials with me – having no intention of starting up a ruckus. Perhaps I can use the mini-fridge and small kitchen provided later but I’m feeling indulgent.

On my way out, I take a moment and ponder, the large hallways and simple layout but the way the central corridor splits off into a way that any common person could lose their way in reminds me of a castle for some reason. Then again, I suppose upscale hotels, mansions and penthouses are the castles of this modern era.

Large spaces, pristine cleanliness and an excellent environment to work…

This place would be a splendid location to set up a defensive workshop.

Base of Operations Status Change

Hyatt Hotel

Supplies: Unknown >> Normal

I shudder to think what the elite such as the Archibald clan or the enforcers of the association could do with this place, but then again, they’d have the funds to easily book out the entire floor and set up properly in advance for a War. I only just got a single room just now for a week.

Sometimes I forget just how wide the gap is between myself and those I could once call my classmates has become. How irrelevant I must be in the world of magi.

A world I can no longer call mine.

I’m not so sure why this feeling of pensiveness has come from, but I’ll take the stairs down rather than an elevator. Perhaps a walk can help my mood.

Then again all for more reason for a little pick me up I suppose.

Making my way out, things seem a little quieter than I expected. It’s May and the afternoon so I suppose I was expecting big bustling streets and excitement but there’s none of that. People are just kind of… there.

Even in London without a Holy Grail War happening there was life everywhere, even my chance meeting with Arwyn earlier was unexpected.

…Maybe I’m expecting too much here.

The east side across the river looks quite large and expansive but lots of silver, big spaces and not a lot of people. A designer’s empty paradise, I think I’ll venture here on the left side for now.

“Hey-”

Perhaps I could find a place to-

“Excuse me-!”

Oh, it seems I missed someone.

The girl calls out to me, “Sorry if I’m presumptuous but you seem a little… off. Are you lost or new to Fuyuki?”

Hmm, she’s speaking English. Accent is thick and dialect is a little off and perhaps phrasing could be a little better but it’s good. It’s certainly better than my Japanese.
    However, she’s attempting to speak a language that is not her own to help a stranger, it would be rude to try anything less.

Yes, I am new
    Hai, watashi wa atarashīdesu
    Never been here before
    Izen koko ni wa inakatta
    .”

I certainly hope it doesn’t sound as bad as I think it does.

I try asking for how she could tell I was on my first day here but it comes out as a garbled mess.

I swallow my pride and relent to the truth, admitting I am not at her level and reply in English.

“Sorry about that, I still need to work on my Japanese. Yes, it’s my first day here and I’m here for a week or so.”

Perhaps I’m giving off ‘Tourist’ vibes that other retail workers here can pick up on.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Otoko Hotaruzuka but you can call me Neko.” Saying her name in the western fashion with the given name first for my benefit. She pauses for a moment, probably translating in her head what she wants to say. “If you’re new here, you might want to come to Copenhagen. It’s a liquor shop and pub sort of place, might make you feel at home.”

Honestly that might help my mood, you can’t go wrong with pub food.

Status Change

Health: Good (Stressed) >> Good
    Stress Debuff removed

[BGM ON]

Neko certainly drove a hard bargain. And by hard bargain she offered familiar food when I when I was hungry and I unhinged my jaw and swallowed that piece of bait whole. On the way there Neko gave me the basics of the town, a few of the sights and some ‘European style mansions’ that looked like no one’s lived in them in 50 years. Or more accurately World War 2.

That was when the last true Holy Grail War took place, in this town.

Some remnants of the founding families remain but most have abandoned this place. The Tohsaka’s seem to have taken a new path, the Einzberns have retreated to their homeland to apparently work on some new grail according to rumours. As for the Makari, I hear that they’ve lost their magic entirely.

I at least know where I can go if I run out of money and need to set up squatter’s rights in a comfortable empty mansion.

After settling down in this rather comfortable bar, I start to peruse the menu to see what tickles my fancy where I hear a subtle little ‘ahem’ behind me.
    It seems passive-aggressive behaviour transcends continents.

I hear a louder than necessary swallowing of liquid before a little chime signifying that the person was drinking out of a wine glass and clearly trying to get some attention.

My curiosity piqued as this individual isn’t exhibiting the behaviour a rude customer would usually do to get the serving staff over, I turn to see a young man sitting at the table behind me back-to-back at a two-person table though the other seat has an empty plate and a vacated seat showing his partner is away for now.

And now he’s passing the time by striking up a conversation with me.

"Another wandering lost soul I see?"

My first though is why on earth does he want my attention specifically.

The second is what on earth is he wearing?! It’s almost summer but he’s in all black, a thin scarf and an outfit that looks like a hybrid of a villain in a Japanese cartoon and a thirty year old man who spends all their time on the internet and watched The Matrix twenty times too many.

Before commenting on how ghastly his outfit looks, I hold my tongue. Perhaps he’s dressing up for one of those video game conventions that are popular with certain people.

Anyways, his taste in fashion isn’t going to ruin my day.

Instead I give an answer.

“Of sorts, I’m new here but not staying long before I’m off home again.”

He gives off a faint and frankly unconvincing smile complete with a non-committal nod of his head.

“Business or pleasure?” the mysterious youth asks.

“In an ideal world, both. However this time it is strictly business.”

“And what would that be?”

“Debt collecting.”

He’s… having difficulty showing the right expression, while I remain stone faced. I currently have no intention of giving the whole truth and partial information can give a very different picture if delivered in a certain way.

He pauses for a moment before tilting his head off to the side in acknowledgement.

“I haven’t been here before myself but an acquaintance of mine has. He says they have a very fine selection of meats and spoke highly of the roast prime rib.” the youth says, quickly changing the subject “Then again he’d live solely off meat if he could.”

“Noted, though I haven’t looked at the food selection yet. I’m still looking at the drinks list. I might just have a simple cup of coffee myself.”

“Ah, fair enough. If you do go for the steak then I recommend pairing it with the Cabernet Sauvignon.”

That wine is particularly delicious with all red meats, especially grilled steak and lamb cuts. Perhaps I was wrong about his taste.

“You certainly know your wines, master… um.” I pause, we haven’t even exchanged names yet. “Oh, apologies, my name is Lukas Adalbert.”

He reaches out his arm to shake my hand.

[BGM OFF]

Nomikata Seigi.” He replies, his cold grip is far stronger than his thin frame would tell and his tone shifting to a far grimmer persona. “And I recommend for forget your business here and run far as you can before you get hurt old man.

Danger! Master Encounter? Choices time!

What to do?:

• Leave Copenhagen immediately, This person is dangerous.
    • Brush it off, stay and enjoy your meal.
    • Voice suspicions of his real identity
    • Write in!

Who is this kid?:

• Is this the same Seigi Nomikata from back then?
    • Perhaps it’s a more common name than I thought.
    • He’s lying, this isn’t Seigi Nomikata.

???
    Day ?
    Fuyuki City?

Character Status

Health: Poor (Specifics Unknown)
    Mana: Poor (Specifics Unknown)

[BGM]

Waking up is a trial. It’s not like waking up in the mornings, not even a hangover. No stars of shards glisten in the sides of my eyes.

All I feel is pain.

A sickly smell of iron fills my nostrils as I can feel my own blood trickling all over me. My puce head pulsates as I feel my heart beating in my ears, my muscles feel burnt out and my joints ache as if they’re about to pop off and leave me limbless.

My sight is a dull haze and all I can feel… is my body

…Brink of ruin…

Can’t even - my magical circuits.

“…Ah…”

Ow.

I feel sweltering hot and freezing cold at the same time.

What is this?

I feel… I fell…

I dreamt of nothing. Never dream of nothing.

I have no idea how long it’s been since that disaster but –

Feels like months.

Wait.

This is… my magic AH!

Risa! Lancer! Where are you?

“…h-help me…”

[spoiler=Warning! Major Status Change!]

Health: Poor >> Critical
    Mana: Poor >> Critical

Damage to body cannot be comprehended in this current state.
    Significant damage to Magical Circuitry has transpired.
    Character is barely conscious.

Status may not be able to increase from Critical naturally.
    [/spoilers]

I can’t make out anything but my ears…

He’s barely alive. You really did a number on him. Do you realise what would have happened if you killed him?

Not my fault. He had it coming, playing with my feelings like that.

His father is here and we can’t afford to slip up.

I don’t care about the gate, I just want him when this done.

I missed way too much. But it sounds like a woman a little older than me and a young boy. Very young, might not even be a teenager.

-Creak-

I hear a door open.

I take as deep a breath as I can without hurting my lungs and breath out through my mouth.

No matter what my body is like…

My name is Seigi Nomikata and I am alive.

“Choices”

• Try and break free
    • Acknowledge the individual
    • Try and find out the state of your body.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; September 9th, 2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff, no real surprise there.

Blog Entries
    Lukas:
    Enjoy our meal
    He’s lying

Seigi:
    Acknowledge the individual

—-

Wait, shouldn’t Salomonis be in effect for Lukas?
    Last edited by SleepMode; September 9th, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Lukas:
    Enjoy our meal, then leave (if possible)
    He's lying

Seigi:
    Acknowledge the individual