6 7.79%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiritsugu vs Shirou

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Gaston only wanted Belle for her eggs
    not gonna lie, i keked pretty loud on the train
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Whoa, I was really shocked by the poll results... I was so sure Kerry would win(xD), Well, that's just me then. Kerry was much more cooler and even though his life was crappy, he still chose to do what he believed was right. Kerry was the dark knight of Fate Zero, he was the hero Fate doesn't deserved, but desperately needed.
    Last edited by Revil; April 27th, 2017 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revil View Post
    Whoa, I was really shocked by the poll results... I was so sure Kerry would win(xD), Well, that's just me then. Kerry was much more cooler and even though his life was crappy, he still chose to do what he believed was right. Kerry was the dark knight of Fate Zero, he was the hero Fate doesn't deserved, but desperately needed.
    I'm just as surprised as you are XD! Anyways, I like both, Kiritsugu and Shirou both make great protagonists in my opinion. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that Beast's Lair is a VN community, and not strictly confined to the anime, and boy oh boy is Shirou one of the most complex characters I've seen in the fictional medium.

Yeah FSN would be so much better if Shirou stabbed Tohsaka to death after she saved him, Ilya when they met in the park and Sakura just because he's a dick.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Yeah FSN would be so much better if Shirou stabbed Tohsaka to death after she saved him, Ilya when they met in the park and Sakura just because he's a dick.
    sure would save me a couple years of my life
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    is this how you unlock the wakame route?

Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    is this how you unlock the wakame route?
    I enjoyed this more than I wanted to

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    This would also imply Iri has bad taste and that's just unacceptable.
    She was a 1 year old homunculus sheltered in the woods of Germany since her birth and he just treated her decently.
    Not exactly a tough conquest, given their weren't any other suitors. I'm more scratching my head Kerry didn't have any apprehensions about having a child with someone that impressionable.

Which kinda makes me wonder why she never really thought of telling the Einzbern to fuck off when they wanted to mess with Ilya in the womb.
    Or that Kiritsugu didn't kick up more of a fuss over that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    She was a 1 year old homunculus sheltered in the woods of Germany since her birth and he just treated her decently.
    Not exactly a tough conquest, given their weren't any other suitors. I'm more scratching my head Kerry didn't have any apprehensions about having a child with someone that impressionable.

Which kinda makes me wonder why she never really thought of telling the Einzbern to fuck off when they wanted to mess with Ilya in the womb.
    because Kerry is a shit with no moral compass

also he wanted to fuck her
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    It happened, it's called Prisma Illya
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post

Kiritsugu also cheated on her as a means of masochism because he thought this was....? Justified?

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I loathe to say this though, in his skeezy defense, he was barely an adult at the time and he didn't exactly have the most functional role models to reference. I've seen plenty of early 20's guys make shitty, ill-considered decisions, even from stable homes and childhoods.

Blog Entries
    It was to inoculate himself to the feeling of betraying her so he'd be able to go through with ripping a big gold cup out of her chest cavity and killing her to fulfil their wish.

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to have a healthy relationship when you know upfront it ends in murder.

this is why we need pre-nups

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl❀w View Post
    I've seen plenty of early 20's guys make shitty, ill-considered decisions, even from stable homes and childhoods.
    I assume most of them are not mass murderers because they calculated that that's the most efficient way to save the world.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It was to inoculate himself to the feeling of betraying her so he'd be able to go through with ripping a big gold cup out of her chest cavity and killing her to fulfil their wish.

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to have a healthy relationship when you know upfront it ends in murder.
    What is worse is that you might as well call him her father figure, so he saved her from being a tool dumped in the forest, to being happy to be used as a tool AND leaving their child motherless.

If Acht wasn't so souless, do you think he would laugh at how he pretty much sold her on the idea of being a vessel and giving them a free test subject as a backup, with just human kindness and the seigi no mikata speeches?

Quote Originally Posted by Marmadillo View Post
    I assume most of them are not mass murderers because they calculated that that's the most efficient way to save the world.
    Comment restricted only in reference to "Why he would find it ok to knock up person with impressionable mind"

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, okay that part is awfully... realistic.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmadillo View Post
    Yeah, okay that part is awfully... realistic.
    To be fair though, wasn't it actually Iri who convinced him on having a child with her? Or was that only in Prisma...?

I mean, the responsibility still lies on the theoretically mature adult to assert boundaries in clear cases of this-person-has-no-idea-what-the-fuck-they're-actually-doing

children want to play in the middle of the road, that doesn't mean you let them

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl❀w View Post
    I mean, the responsibility still lies on the theoretically mature adult to assert boundaries in clear cases of this-person-has-no-idea-what-the-fuck-they're-actually-doing
    Let's be honest here though; Kiritsugu is far from a beacon of emotional maturity either. Guy basically never advanced emotionally since he had to kill his father when he was what, 15? Iri is the mature adult by comparison.