Thread: Nasuverse crossover fighting game

Nasuverse crossover fighting game

They were pretty different, but considering we got melty blood, all its itinerations, and Fate UC , if we eventually get a big nasuverse crossover fighting game. ..

Who should be in the base roster?
    DLC content?
    Final boss ?
    2D like MB or 3D like unlimited codes?

and well, what you would like to see there overall

I know such thing is not very likely, but talk about it could be fun

Did this really need it's own thread?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you were to have a spinoff fighting game though, Grand Order pretty much offers the perfect opportunity to set it up. Just say it's some freakish singularity where Servants and Masters have been gathered from across history and forced to compete or what have you. That way you could have a roster that accounts for how obscenely large the franchise has become as of late without feeling too contrived...

And of course, Goetia would be the overpowered, unplayable final boss character who plays by different mechanics then everyone else, sort of like Taka-Mikazuchi from Blazblue...

i like the sound of it but, how you explain tsukihime. Im not just talking about a big Fate crossover, im talking a big nasuverse thing..XD

oh, i would like this hipothetic game to take some pages of BlazBlue graphics and mechanics

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    i like the sound of it but, how you explain tsukihime. Im not just talking about a big Fate crossover, im talking a big nasuverse thing..XD

oh, i would like this hipothetic game to take some pages of BlazBlue graphics and mechanics
    There's already been a KnK event in Grand Order and Nasu has speculated about a Tsukihime one, so cramming those characters in wouldn't be so great a stretch.

The real issue is that even by the most moderate estimate (the main casts from Fate and Zero, plus some select fan-favorites from other spin-offs like Altera, Nero and Mashu/Shielder) you'd still end up with more then dozens of characters, which strikes me as quite a bit for your average fighting game where every character frame is painstakingly animated. Including characters from Tsukihime and Kyoukai as well only stretches the cast out even further...

It would certainly be a cool idea, but I have my doubts as to how manageable it'd be...

Will it be developed by Capcom, Namco, or Archer System Works?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    3D that look like 2D like Guilty Gear
    I dunno who deserves the roster spot, but at least both FSN and Tsukihime have 4 representatives, while KnK have 3, the other series should be only have 1 or 2 representatives, and 1 original.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 14th, 2017 at 02:34 AM. Reason: rooster lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    3D that look like 2D like Guilty Gear
    I dunno who deserves the rooster spot, but at least both FSN and Tsukihime have 4 representatives, while KnK have 3, the other series should be only have 1 or 2 representatives, and 1 original.
    that could work. If some really popular character miss the base roster, there could be DLC seasons