Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mashu's Guide to Surviving Chaldea (For New Recruits)

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    85. If you tell us that Artemis is supposed to look like a prepubescent and clearly virginal girl, we agree with you, and will freely admit that we have no idea what's going on with those giant impossible boobs of hers.
    Actually Artemis's design is myth accurate. A nymph once makes the stupid mistake of insulting Artemis by pointing out her body with huge, milky tits, big ass, and just generally having a body more akin to Aphrodite's was unbecoming of the Goddess of the Hunt and that she should have a body more like Athena's which was like the current common conception of what Artemis should look like.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barret View Post
    Actually Artemis's design is myth accurate. A nymph once makes the stupid mistake of insulting Artemis by pointing out her body with huge, milky tits, big ass, and just generally having a body more akin to Aphrodite's was unbecoming of the Goddess of the Hunt and that she should have a body more like Athena's which was like the current common conception of what Artemis should look like.
    I want to call bullshit on this. This sounds like the kind of thing that's made up, plus the way you discribe Artemis as "milky tits" adds to it. Then I remember how...well most myths are tame by comparison. So please someone give me something that can prove or disprove this.
    ------------update----------
    i just looked it up myself. It's right.
    Last edited by shounen jump; December 29th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.