So here's a little information on what happened during our last session, which stretched on for a good time so even a summary is going to be a little long. Hopefully Morm will provide a more complete dump on it:

Quote Originally Posted by Igor
"So you have all chosen your paths, then..."
"Ah, I almost forgot. Now that the moment of tension has passed, allow me to introduce myself."
"My name... Is Igor."
"The place which you see before you is the Velvet Room, a place where the collective unconscious of humanity can be accessed. A place detached from space and time... A world beyond, so to speak."
"Should we meet again, it is likely that your issues will be addressed by one of my subordinates.
"Now then... It is time for me to fulfill my part of the deal."
The party is surprised as they realize that the Velvet Room they were in had been some kind of gate all along, as with a snap of fingers Igor causes the doors behind him to open wide for the players to pass through.

After hanging behind to give Igor their thanks for saving them from certain demise, the party ventures through to the gates that will take them to the waking world once more. However, the world that awaits them is not in the form that they expect...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia?
"On that day, the world changed.
The reality which Man had built, where they continued to build marvels that drove them close to the realm of God, awakened that which should not ever be awoken.
They reaped from the Fruit of Knowledge, and opened the gate to a world beyond their understanding.
Yes... In their hubris, Man roused the beings that sleep between the stars in the sky, those that lurk beneath the shadows, and those that hail from the depths of the earth.
A time of trials will soon fall upon the Children of Man, the same kind as those that took place milennia ago.
Will they reject the coming tide once more, at the price of a terrible Catastrophe?

Will they seek refuge in the Kingdom of Saints, and in the time of need reinvent themselves before the Lord?
Or will mankind surpass what their creator expected of them, and bring about a world of their own make and rule?
The world that these humans will create...

...I cannot wait to see it..."

"As you woke up, the light of the sun greeted your eyes, morning having dawned on the world.
However... The world before you... Was one that you didn't recognize."
The party awakened to find that they were still in the hangout, but while things there remained much the same, the same didn't apply for the rest of the entire city. They quickly grew disoriented and panicked. One of them screamed about their family. Others remembered their missing companion Lucia Ferikawa, and immediately asked of her whereabouts.

However, as they started to search for the hideout for clues of the missing girl's whereabouts, Tetsuo discovered something extremely surprising on one of the tables of the hideout:

A letter.

Letter Contents

"I managed to escape. Somehow, I did it. That bastard... He turned them all to dust, right before my eyes... I couldn't do anything, I- Hikaru- (the writing becomes unintelligible for a moment)"
"...This is the place where that monster appeared. I am leaving this here in hopes that someone may learn from what I have seen that night, and the two other nights I have spent amidst this nightmare."
"...If you are reading this letter and aren't one of 'them', then you either already have what you need to survive... Or you have spent all this time running in fear or seeking shelter."
"For those of you who are in the run, let me give you advice. The creatures which have invaded our city, just like the monster that killed my friends, are known as 'Demons'."
"They are creatures taken straight from fantasy and myth, with powers as diverse as they are terrifying. More importantly, the weapons of mortals are mildly to completely ineffective against them."
"If you wish to survive this world, even if for example you traveled to a police station and found survivors there, there is no guarantee they would be able to help you. Rid yourself of the common sense of your old life- It will not serve you here."
"There are only two ways to deal with Demons. Hopefully, none of you are part of the first choice, if so this letter has fallen into the wrong hands and I will regret having written it."
"Your first choice is to offer yourself to a Demon Lord. These are Demons that have become strong enough to forge a Domain for themselves. If you are lucky, the Demon will find value in your soul and allow you to keep your life and sanity at the cost of your free will... Giving you the power to survive by his side as an eternal slave."
"If found wanting... Then you will likely just become a mindless thrall, no more than a repugnant creature to feast on other humans' Magnetite to be returned to your Lord, alongside your own."
"Finding a Demon Lord should not be difficult... They love to announce their presence and mark their territories, and the fights between their followers are anything but subtle. Be wary of nearing those locations, however. These Demons are not called 'Lords' over nothing."
"But I will speak no further on that account. Unless you are truly desperate, do not seek to join the ranks of Demons. Were I given the choice, I would sooner die."
"As for the second choice... If you wish to survive in this world without surrendering your soul to a more powerful being, you have only choice."
"Rise to their level, and conquer the dangers of this new world."
"Become a Devil Summoner."
"By becoming a Devil Summoner, you will obtain the ability to summon Demons that will fight by your side, striking down your foes in your name."
"While it should normally be impossible to command a Demon without another Demon, there is a way to obtain a Demon who is neutral in the struggles between Lords without any power at your side."
"In order to do this, you must possess one of the infamous COMPs, and download the 'Key of Solomon', also called 'Summoning App'."
"But I am sure that you already knew that COMPs had something to do with the Demons, after all. There's no reason the Demons would covet the devices so much, right?"
"If this is old news to you, you might be disheartened. After all, COMPs are vanishingly rare and the chance of finding one in this city without being killed would be difficult."
"However, it is for that reason that I have written this letter. To you who has been running away and hiding from the terrors of the night... I have come to bring you the Light you seek."
"Outside of this building, by the streets, my car should still be there. I have placed several sealing wards on it, ensuring that Demons will be wary of accessing it and will be scathed should they try to force the doors open."
"They were a gift meant for my friends, but... If these COMPs can save just another human being, then that is enough for me."
"As for how to get rid of the wards, this is what you have to do..."
(The Letter follows with step by step instructions that range from things mundane to outright latin chanting.)
"In the rare chance that we meet in this city, I shall tell you my name. I am Lucia Ferikawa, Devil Summoner. And I will not rest until I have seen the murderer of my friends crushed before me."
"Good luck in your travels, fellow Survivor... Let us show these Demons what we humans can do."

Needless to say, the party was shocked by the contents within. The notion that the world could have been taken over by Demons seemed laughable... But after their encounter with Chernobog, they could no longer deny that their friend's words were the truth.

The knowledge that Lucia had decided to leave these COMPs, which as far as they knew were priceless in value, in hopes that they would reach someone who needed them moved the party, but the instinct of survival moved them before that.

The party rushed towards the place where Lucia's minivan had been parked, and they sighed in relief upon finding it intact- The wards had done their job. Tommy worked to open the wards which Lucia had planted, and fortunately succeeded without much trouble.

Within the van, they found them- Seven different COMPs, each painted a different color, likely one for each of Lucia's friends.

With almost excited haste, the party proceeded to each take one COMP for themselves.

Hikaru Kuzunoha jumped first at the chance to get the Red COMP.
Tommy Takeshi settled for the depressing Black COMP.
Tetsuo Yoshimoto, in contrast, took the White COMP.
Hana Shiratori timidly grabbed the Blue COMP.
Julia Takeshi took her Gold COMP without much of a fuss.
Hane Kanzaki frowned in annoyance as she grabbed the Pink COMP.
Finally, Kazuma Ryumori acquired the Green COMP.

(SMT Super Sentai assemble!)

Upon booting up the COMP, they were greeted by Lucia's questionable taste in humor as the COMPs contained the silhouettes of small-looking demons as their background, no doubt trying to inspire some kind of misguided cuteness.

It did not take them long to find the 'Key of Solomon' spoken of on the letter- The big blue Star of David was the only cue they needed to realize the location of the app.

However, upon starting the app, the party was surprised by the COMPs suddenly coming alive together in a phenomenon that they most definitely had not expected:

Startup

'EL ELOHIM ELOHO ELOHIM SEBAOTH'
'ELION EIECH ADIER EIECH ADONAI'
'JAH SADAI TETRAGRAMMATON SADAI'
'AGIOS O THOS ISCHIROS ATHANATOS'
'AGLA AMEN'

"Hiiiiii there everyone!"

A holographic figure manifested itself before the party, introducing herself as the beautiful and marvellous Tico, first thanking the party for choosing her and then exclaiming how wonderful their time together would be.

Calling herself the party's Navigator, she informed them all they needed to know about the Summoning App, but gave them sad news- They wouldn't be able to summon a demon automatically using the App, because their bodies had already awakened to power by forging a contract with a Lord-like existence.

It was at that same point that Tico explained how the party differed from true Devil Summoners. A Devil Summoner was one who formed a symbiotic relation with the first Demon they summoned. The Demon, which automatically obtained the title of 'Lord', could feed directly on the user's Magnetite through an enhanced link that empowered them greatly, and the Summoner obtained a (mostly) loyal follower who would protect them from the other predators in the world, as well as awaken powers similar to their own in their Summoner.

However, without any 'Lord' to call their own, the party had no choice but use their own minds and newfound abilities to obtain Demonic servants of their own. These lesser Servants, who obtained power from their Summoners and offered only their servitude in return, were known as 'Vassals'. To obtain a 'Vassal', they would have to convince Demons on the wilderness of the city to heel before them and swear loyalty, either by persuasion or by force.

They did not have Lords, for the one who had pacted with them had left them to govern themselves. They were Lords in their own right, commanding the power of their souls to fight against the Demons and establish the domination of Man over the creatures of the night. Yes...

They were...

DEVIL CONQUERORS
(TITLE DROP)

With that announcement, Tico vanished before the party, but not before telling them that new features would be added to the summoning app after they performed a successful pact with a Demon and strengthened said Vassal. She told them to summon her once more once they acquired a Demon willing to join them.

Thanks to Tico's explanation, the party found a new objective- Find Demons to claim as their own, and recruit as allies in order to survive the world.

It would not take them very long to find exactly what they wanted.

"H-hi there, humans! You wouldn't mind helping me out, would you?"

"OOOAAAHHOAAA..." "KILL YOU!"

Barely an hour into their journey, the party was faced with their first battle.

Awakening to their powers, the party used the abilities Igor gave them for the first time to destroy the demons in the way, though they were also surprised and terrified by the abilities that the monsters brought to bear.

After the battle, Tiana approached the party with stars in her eyes and expressed her desire to join the party as one of the group member's Vassal. She looked at the whole party, and ended up settling for Hane, whose smell she found the most delicious.

After forming a pact with Tiana, the party questioned her about Lucia Ferikawa and other humans, and while the former inquiry ended as a bust the latter revealed promising information, revealing that the Pixie of the Fairy clan had indeed spotted humans before she was attacked by the Kobolds.

The party went off to search for the survivors, but while they would achieve their objective, their reunion would bring anything but relief to them...

(And I'll cut it off here since Morm has all the important info)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here's the other Session 2 characters that showed up and FCs for them:

The cutest Navigator

Tico

Obligatory Tutorial Pixie

Tiana, Pixie of the Fairy Clan

The Detective

Detective Kurosawa:

Nemeria

Nemeria, Nekomata of the Beast Clan
: