Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Thread: Anima Kiseki // Gate: Future [OOC thread]

Blog Entries
    Hi-jinks awaaaaaaaay
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Actually, due to certain stuff I have overlooked, I do need one Ravensworth player (yes, just one). So if that school suits your fancy, you may go ahead and send me character concepts. If you are lucky I might pick yours, but dont get hopes up because, depending on entries, odds may be against you. As always you can ask stuff here or by pm or if you happen to catch me on irc. I will wait no more than a week from now, but may close submissions earlier if something outstanding shows up.

Also, morm, still there? Let me know if you are having any difficulties getting a post up. Otherwise, at least a single response would be appreciated!
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

!

Blog Entries
    Just to make sure I understand, jade, pengy and Noah are all walking around while Noah has a lengthy, angsty, internal monologue?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Hmm, maybe Ty misread (or I expressed myself wrong) and thought he was alone?

In either case, I hate to do this, but I would very much like your group not to meet Sei & Co yet (or other PCs for that matter). We're at centimeters from the Opening Ceremony Post which will allow some players to resume posting (like Mellon and Dranes), and further interaction would simply slow it down. So if it isn't much trouble, I'd like to take that last part out (I do not mind if you instead replace PCs for NPCs I can later introduce, since both of you have begin from 0 and that helps with new bonds). After the Opening Ceremony is done though, you'll have green light to do as you please regarding PC interaction.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Blog Entries
    That’s all right, I was more sitting here secure in the knowledge that there is absolutely nothing that could go wrong with spending a significant amount of time responding to internal stimuli whilst in the company of a hyperactive teenager with nonexistent boundaries and demonstrated poor impulse control.

also there is no reason to give this post here any further thought. It doesn’t mean anything.

On a completely and totally unrelated note, I’ll be getting my post up as soon as I have an off day!

Wait... We all got there together? Lol shit. My bad guys. Gonna edit it later.
    "Nothing is the greatest gift Mankind has ever been giving."

"Wait. How so?"

"Because it's the only thing Mankind can ever give a shit about"

Blog Entries
    Oh no. You made your bed, you lie in it. Change it like hero asked, but other then that, it’s play time!

Fine... I'll need to see what NPCs are available. Can I use NPCs from other schools or just from starlight?

"Wait. How so?"

Sadly you can't get to pick who you meet by chance (yet). Your perk helps you get along with new peeps, it doesn't tell you where to find them. Since outside the school building (I guess you could find more secluded groups inside) it's crowded, you can say you approach students from any school, but I'll be the one to decide who exactly you find there. They might or might not be included in the character doc.

Also this may sound redundant but Jade, Noah, and the pengy all came together during the drop off, right?

"Wait. How so?"

Blog Entries
    Yeah. Part of hero’s post says something like “you would have thought you were hallucinating the whole thing if jade and pengy didn’t appear behind you.”

EDIT: not to repeat myself, but that’s why it amused my that when hanging around with a neurotic kid Noah allowed himself to become totally introspective. You bring the reaction upon yourself sir!

Btw, for those making a sheet for the Ravensworth slot:

It's not mandatory, but since we've got quite a few already, it'd be best to stay away from the following unique traits:

*Begin From Zero.
    *Untapped Potential.

I. Going. To. Slowly. Murder. You. In. Your. Sleep.

"Wait. How so?"

Dont worry ty, i got ya.

Blog Entries
    You got off easy

...I briefly considered a full idol singer complete with shades, painted hair, and multi colored stars painted in sparkles on the cheeks

How you even... Actually nevermind...

"Wait. How so?"

Blog Entries
    There is a no angst zone around jade

offenders will be markered

Noah isn't always angst... Just going through an existential crisis XD

"Wait. How so?"

Blog Entries
    That sounds like what someone who is gonna get markered again would say!