Thread: Anima Kiseki // Gate: Future [OOC thread]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anima Kiseki // Gate: Future [OOC thread]

Since the beginning of time, the sky has been there to remind us of our limit.

How many times have you reached out to the clouds as a kid?

But that's just an illusion, isn't it?

Deep down, you and I know better than anyone that our limit lies somewhere else.

Even so, that doesn't change the fact that our adventure began under that beautiful, seemingly infinite, sky.

​​
    The continuation of a dream

"It's true that students should give their best during the tournament fights, but that's only half the battle, you know? Getting to truly know each other... I think that is what this all is about. "

"I'm going all out. It does not matter if they are from Tir Na Nog or not, I will make sure only those who have truly worked hard to surpass their limits will advance to the next round."

"Countless hands have worked together to build this peaceful world. But if we don't take arms and protect that peace, their efforts might prove to be for naught."

"Gather the troops, Anastasya. The time for us to make our move is finally here."

Anima Kiseki is a shonen roleplay where you will take the role of a member of one of four schools of 'Artificial Magic' and work to create a name for yourself. Although the main storyline is set around an important team tournament, you will find a number of different challenges awaiting ahead. Inheritance, loss, dependence, love, uncertainty... Be ready to face the troubles that torment a young person's heart alongside others, as you fight together in high-paced supernatural fights against others like you. And, if you make it to the end, ask yourself if you've found what you've been looking for, and if the journey you undertook was worth it.

Here is the rulebook.

There is no definite deadline for submitting sheets, as this is tied to my previous work, Fortissimo. This is mostly to plan ahead and see what kind of characters I might be working with. I may begin this project if Fortissimo's end is stalled for one reason or another, but Fort will always have priority as I am determined to have it arrive at its conclusion. As for number of players, five looks like a manageable number, but I will take as many as I feel like when the time for selection arrives.

If there are any doubts regarding sheet creation or the game itself, which are sure to pop up, feel free to contact me or ask in this thread. In any case, I will be accepting sheets from this point onwards.

Champions:

1. Morm
    2. Airen
    3. Tobias
    4. Sei
    5. Typhous
    6. Ayakashi
    7. Mellon
    8. Dranes
    9. Verg Avesta
    10. Racinger
    Last edited by hero; June 2nd, 2018 at 05:57 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers