Thread: A Bumpy Ride [NSFW]

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

A Bumpy Ride [NSFW]

Rin Tohsaka was known for many things. She was the idol of her school, famed for her striking looks and her sterling grades. She was the Second Owner of Fuyuki, and a talented mage in her own right. And currently, she was fighting in the most arduous battle of her life.

The Holy Grail War: a battle between seven summoned legendary figures of mystery and myth for the sake of the Holy Grail, which could grant any wish. Countless magi had lost their lives thus far in pursuit of the miracle. Rin’s own father had been such a victim, and she was keenly aware that her life could be forfeit at any moment.

The Holy Grail War, however, was not her current concern. No, that honor went to the pink-haired youth carelessly sprawled on Rin’s sofa - her criminally cute Servant, Rider.

“Master, whatcha’ thinking about?” Astolfo wriggled on the sofa, sending a gartered leg dangling over its back. “Ah, is it about that Archer? He’s definitely annoying, but I can get him next time! A single toot from my horn’ll bring him right down!”

Rin sighed, one hand kneading at aching temples. “No no, I’m not thinking about Archer. Even if he is annoying with that smug smirk of his, or how he ruined that nice mood I had earlier with-” She flushed a bit and coughed. “A-Anyways, how’s your Hippogriff doing? It took a direct hit from that arrow, didn’t it?” Rin moved her hand to stare at Astolfo, who’d managed to partially loll off the cushions, sending pink strands splaying across them.

“Mmm, well, Hippo’ll be alright. Probably. In a while.” Astolfo’s elfin face scrunched in annoyance. “Just what kind of Archer has a space-warping arrow! The homing ones I could deal with, but that last one even punched through the Other Side! Seriously, it’d be cool if it wasn’t so unfair.” Rider kvetched, arms thrashing, and then paused to eye Rin. “Master, you alright? Your face is kind of red. Ah, are you sick? Should I make you something?”

What on earth was Rider doing! Rin thought. Doesn’t she notice that she’s flashing me!? And why is she wearing pink-and-white stripes anyways? It goes with her hair, but it clashes so badly with that armor. Black would be better anyways, since it would highlight those creamy smooth thighs- Wait, what am I thinking about!?

“Maybe tea? No, Master said not to touch the kitchen under any circumstances. What do you give someone who’s sick?” The black tunic hiked up further as Astolfo wriggled, exposing more of those tantalizing thighs. “Ah, I’ve got it! When Roland was sick, I went to the moon, so I’ll just do that again!”

“Wait, what are you-?”

“Hippo-”
    ”Otherworldly-”

“STOP---!”

To the relief of the Tohsaka finances, Astolfo heeded Rin’s cry.

“Don’t you remember what I said about that last time! Honestly, do I need to use a Command Seal? ‘Rider, I order you not to summon your Hippogriff inside the house.’ Do I?”

“Sorry; really, I am!” Astolfo chuckled weakly. “I guess I forgot about that.”

She’d forgotten!? How did you forget about your own summoning?

“Well then, Rider.” Rider shivered at the iciness in Rin’s voice. “Let me remind you.”

Rin Tohsaka was known for many things. She was the idol of her school, famed for her striking looks and her sterling grades. She was the Second Owner of Fuyuki, and a talented mage in her own right. And currently, she was about to summon a Servant, her strongest ally in the Holy Grail War.

She’d prepared as well as she could, given the circumstances. Her finest jewels were used to stabilize the ritual. The time was 2 a.m., the ideal hour for her to cast thaumaturgy. The catalyst she’d received from her father - a tiny bottle bearing drops of an odd, clear liquid - was centered in the summoning circle.

That was the catalyst, right? I expected something more impressive, but Father did lose after all. Rin blushed a bit. And it definitely wasn’t that other thing! Why would Father even have such a thing!?

Rin shook away those untoward thoughts and outstretched her hand. Now wasn’t the time for such thoughts. Magical energy pulsed outward from her body into the ritual circle, and then into the abyss as Rin began to chant. Her circuits burned. Her blood burned. Yet, she did not falter. She offered up her power, her hopes, and her dreams to entreat a hero. With a final call, the summoning commenced with a final pulse of power, and the circle shone with a flash of blinding light.

Rin winced, waiting for her eyes to clear. Just what kind of Heroic Spirit did Father leave for me? It definitely had to be a mighty Saber, like the unrivaled Greek hero Herakles, or the world-famous knight King Arthur. Just what kind of powerful hero had she summoned? How far would they tower above her?

The light cleared, revealing a short pink-haired knight.

“Hi there! My name’s Astolfo, and my Class is Rider! Let’s see, what else do you say... Anyways, let’s get along!”

Rin blinked, once and slowly.

“Ah, you must be my Master then! Yup, I can feel the contract line between us. You look like a pretty good Master, so here’s to us getting along!” Rider skipped forward and began vigorously shaking Rin’s hands. “So what’s your name, anyways? Or your wish, you can tell me that too if you want? What kind of magecraft you use would be cool too! Actually, even better idea! What’s your favorite kind of animal? For me it would have to be rabbits, they’re so fluffy and bouncy and cute! Say Master, how come you haven’t said anything yet? Are you tired? How come you’re shaking?” Astolfo peered into Rin’s eyes.

“This...”

Astolfo blinked, puzzled.

“This isn’t right at all!” Rin tore her hands free from Astolfo’s grasp. “I was supposed to summon Saber, the strongest Servant! I was supposed to summon a great and powerful hero like Father did, and win where he couldn’t! But you’re super-weak! I can tell just by looking at you, even if you dress things up with those sparkles and scribbles! How did you even do that anyways?” Rin stomped a foot. “How did I get a Rider? And didn’t you say you were Astolfo? As in one of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne Astolfo?”

“That’s me!”

“Then why are you-” Rin clutched her head in her hands. “Ahhhh, none of this is right!”

Astolfo stepped forward, and Rin raised her head.

“I’ll admit that I’m far from the strongest of Servants. But don’t count me out so quickly, Master. I’ve got plenty of great Noble Phantasms, after all! Here, let me show you my best one!”

It’s true that Noble Phantasms are the essence of a battle between Servants. There’s quite a few circumstances where rather than the strength of a Heroic Spirit, it’s the compatibility between their legends that matters, but it’s still a little worrying that- Wait, what did she just say?

“Come, my
    Hippogriff!
    Otherworldly Phantasmal Horse!

The Hippogriff - a mythical beast that Astolfo tamed and befriended in life. An impossible union between griffin and mare, predator and prey. As Astolfo’s mount and the justification behind his namesake as Rider, it possessed his strongest attack, and even held the ability to warp to the Other Side of the World, the residence of many Phantasmal Species abandoned by the current age. However, the Hippogriff possessed another characteristic, one far more relevant to the situation at hand.

Namely, that it was too large for Rin’s basement.

The Hippogriff appeared at its Master’s call, wings proudly outstretched and eyes aglint with valor - and crashed into the basement ceiling with an ungainly squawk. It fell to the ground, slamming into the proudly beaming Astolfo, who slammed into the horrified Rin, who slammed into the cold, unforgiving stone floor. Rin groaned as the back of her head throbbed in protest. Just what had Astolfo been thinking?

New! Evaporation of Sanity Grade: Fluorite
    The Skill’s possessor lacks common sense and tact to the extent that secret-keeping is impossible. The possessor’s True Name and even the names and weaknesses of allies are destined to slip out. However, such carelessness acts almost as a form of Instinct in battle.

Well, that answered that question. Still groaning, Rin opened her eyes, and her breath hitched. Directly in front of her was Astolfo, body pressed against her and face held close by many, many pounds of Hippogriff. Rin gazed up at Rider’s sparkling pink eyes. They’re like polished rose quartz, and they match her hair too. And what’s up with her face! It’s way too cute; this is unfair! No wonder Roland chased her around if she looked like that. Seriously, with a cute face like that and those forward boyish mannerisms, it’s no wonder that Rider’s legends talked about her beauty. I can feel her body pushing into mine through her tunic; she’s so slender! How is she on such a completely different level!?

“Ehehe, I guess I messed up there huh, Master?” Astolfo giggled. “Well anyways, my Hippogriff’s super-amazing, so I’ll definitely show him off again sometime soon alright? Master? Are you okay? Master?”

At this point Rin’s face matched her trademark sweater.

“Ah, she’s overheating! Return for now, Hippogriff!” As the poor creature returned to the sweet, sweet freedom of the Other Side, Astolfo shook Rin in a panic.

“Master, wake up! Master!”

“I’m sorry about that, I am!”

“Then next time, Rider,” Rin held hands on hips and leaned toward her Servant. “Don’t use Noble Phantasms in the house.”

Astolfo pouted, head bowed. “Yes, Master.”

Rin sighed, and then smiled at Astolfo. “Now you stay here while I get some things.”

“It’s alright Master, I’ll come too!” Astolfo pushed off of the sofa, and then fell to the floor in an ungainly sprawl.

“Like I said, Rider, you need to stay here. You’re still drained from the fight against Archer.” Rin bent down to help Astolfo climb back onto the sofa, who flopped onto the cushions as Rin lifted stocking-covered legs into position.

“Thanks, Master. I’m alright now.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want you passing out before I get back.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Oh, and Master?”

“Yes?”

“Can you stop rubbing my legs please? It tickles.”

Rin’s hands flew upwards. “Right, sorry about that! I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable; I’ll be right back!” She practically dashed from the room, nearly knocking the paintings from the hallway walls. What am I doing! I need to focus on helping Rider recover for the next battle in the Holy Grail War, not on her adorable alabaster face, stained red with exhaustion, panting as she gazed up at you with those captivating eyes shining with anticipation-

“What am I even thinking about!?”

Several rapid footsteps and a stubbed toe later, Rin slumped against her bathroom sink. She gazed into the mirror, and a flushed, frazzled, and flustered girl looked back. Really now, this isn’t being elegant at all. Hold it together, Rin Tohsaka! Rin twisted the crystal knobs of the faucet, and breathed deeply as the water began to flow. She splashed her face, feeling the cool water wash away the embarrassment and tension that she’d felt ever since summoning Rider. As Rin turned off the water and dabbed at her face with a washcloth, she felt her heartbeat return to normal. Satisfied, Rin stepped away from the sink, her heart centered, her poise restored, and her manner - as befitting a Tohsaka - elegant.

And then she saw the bathtub, and the memories all came flooding back.

It had been a longer day than usual for Rin. Construction workers nearby had woken her up a solid hour before her alarm, that dense idiot Shirou was still walking around without a Servant, Caster had attacked the school with of all things, tentacle monsters, and worst of all, Rider had managed to set her toaster on fire while trying to make breakfast, attempted to cool it down by placing in the refrigerator, and burned everything inside to a smoking crisp. So it was after a long shopping trip and an even longer lecture for Rider that Rin had finally retired to the bath for a spot of relaxation. She leaned back in the tub and sighed.

My debt’s gone up again...

Rin reached for an opal embedded within the side of the tub and sent a ripple of magical energy into it, triggering the spell within. Bubbles foamed along the water, and a gentle brush to a nearby garnet filled the air with the scent of cinnamon. The tub was one of the numerous patented Tohsaka TechnologiesTM, and was one of their most popular items, especially among the noblewomen of the Clock Tower. It featured multiple gems with stored single-action spells for adding various minerals to the water and other comfortable improvements, and even passively maintained the water temperature so that it would never grow cold.

This really isn’t going to go over well with the bank. What’ll I do? At this rate... The mocking laughter of a certain woman echoed through Rin’s head, causing her to scowl. Absolutely not! I’ll figure something else out.

She sighed again, and sank deeper into the pleasant warmth of the tub. Now that I have the time to think about it, I feel like there’s something that I’m forgetting. Was there a ritual that I needed to do? No, I’ve already done my blood-drawing. Maybe an appointment of some sort? Did it have to do with-

Whatever Rin’s next thought was cut off with the loud clatter of the bathroom door slamming open.

“Master, I gotta tell you something!” Astolfo strode into the bathroom, braid waving.

Rin screamed and shot upward. “What are you doing, Rider! This is the bathroom!”

Astolfo blinked, puzzled, and then slammed fist onto palm in understanding.

“Yes, yes, now that you get it, can you please lea-” Rin gaped for a moment as her mouth waited for her brain to reengage. “Why are you stripping!?”

“Hmm?” Rider continued pulling off the black tunic, exposing a smooth pale chest and pert pink nipples. “You said this was the bathroom, and you’re not supposed to wear clothes in the bathroom.”

Rin sputtered incoherently as Rider revealed more and more skin. What kind of logic was that! Rider was supposed to leave the bathroom, not take off her clothes, exposing that sleek stomach with just a hint of muscle and that cute little belly button just waiting to catch her fingers as she slid them down her chest. And then that chest! Rider was certainly the gamine type, practically flat as a board even, but she carried herself so naturally and energetically it was adorable all the same. Just what kind of moans would Rider make if she teased those peachy peaks and stained that smooth pale skin red? How would she feel to the touch? What reactions would she make? What ‘le secrets’ did she hold? Rin swallowed, slowly and audibly.

Astolfo’s next words shattered Rin’s reverie.

“Besides, you’re not wearing anything either, Master.”

Slowly, as if her neck had rusted from eons of disuse, Rin looked down at the view she’d been giving Rider the entire time.

“Put on your clothes and get out.”

“Eh?” Astolfo paused, thumbs hooked into panties. “But wasn’t I supposed to-”

“Out!” Rin brandished her right hand, Command Seals aglow.

Astolfo dressed and fled the bathroom, grumbling all the while. The door shut with a clatter, leaving Rin alone in a cloud of cinnamon-scented steam and desire. Beads of water rolled off of of her body and dripped into the tub, wobbling the iridescent bubbles drifting on the water’s surface.

Rin shrieked. She slumped into the tub, dousing the floor tiles with bubbly water, and thrashed about before slamming her foot into the faucet, eliciting a rather inelegant stream of curses.

“Oh right, Master! I just remembered!” Astolfo’s voice sounded through the closed door. “Is it okay if-”

“I don’t care!”

Rin sulked in the tub, her grumbles bubbling the surface of the water as she slouched. Really, didn’t Rider know how to the read the mood? Just leave me alone already, would you! I just want to relax for now before night falls.

“She said it was fine, you two! Alright Saber’s Master, in you go!”

“Eh?”

The bathroom door slid open, revealing the Servant Saber and her Master, Shirou Emiya.

“Ah, thanks Rider. Though a bathroom’s a pretty weird place to hold a meeting, isn’t it Tohsa... ka...” Shirou’s mouth dropped open as he saw his crush naked in the bath.

Once again, Rin’s screams resounded through the mansion.

Rin forced herself up from her slump on the sink and staggered out of the bathroom, panting as she moved. Really, that troublesome Rider. She needs someone to discipline her so that she stops doing such foolish things... Wait no, that wasn’t it at all! Rider was low on magical energy, so I need to find that so I can help her restore some! That’s all!

She reached the bedroom and slammed and locked the door behind her. Rin crawled under the bed, legs and butt twitching as she strained to reach the box sequestered deep under the furnishing. With a final wriggle and a bang of her head, Rin grabbed the box and scooched out from under the bed.

No, this has nothing to do with how Astolfo keeps crawling into my bed in the middle of the night, falling asleep, and then invariably wriggling halfway out of her pajamas and into my arms! And definitely nothing to do about the weird dreams I’ve had!

With box in hand, Rin returned to the living room where Astolfo was waiting.

“Rider! What are you doing on the floor? Are you okay?”

Astolfo gazed upward at Rin as she ran forward. “Don’t worry Master, I’m fine. Healing Hippo’s just taking... a bit more energy than I thought.”

“Your cheeks are so flushed, Rider, and you’re all sweaty! You’re definitely not fine.” Rin knelt by Astolfo and began unbuckling the white cape and armor. “Let me help you out of this.”

Without her armor, you can really tell how frail and light Rider is. And her tunic makes her seems so slender, especially how it’s clinging to her hips and chest, damp with sweat. I bet she’d feel more comfortable if I just ripped it off of her... Wait, focus, I need to focus! Don’t think about stroking your hand along her legs, tracing the garters up her perfect thighs, or how you can just see those raised points on her chest, focus on her face! See, she needs your help so badly she’s panting! Rider’s panting, like... like a...

“Itchy heat? Master, did you say something just now?”

“Nothing! I said nothing! I certainly didn’t think anything either!” With a click, the final buckle of Rider’s cape came loose, sending it crumpling to the floor. “A-Anyways, I’ll help you up.” Rin slid Astolfo’s arm over her back, and the two walked toward the dining table. Every so often, Astolfo would stumble, sliding against Rin before regaining balance and eliciting moans from the both of them.

Rider looked toward Rin and frowned. “Are you sure you’re okay, Master? You’re all red, even more red than usual, and you keep making weird noises. It’s a little creepy.”

“What? No, no, I’m fine. You’re the one in trouble here, Rider. But don’t worry.” She followed up her soothings with what was meant to be a comforting pat on the chest, but came out as more of a grope. “I’ll take good care of you.”

The two reached the dining table, and Astolfo practically slid off Rin’s shoulders to grasp its edge. Rin backed away from the table slightly, box still in hand.

“Now, Rider. I want you to listen very carefully.”

“Okay, what is it?” Astolfo began to look back toward Rin-

“STOP!”

-And halted, before facing forward again. “Sheesh, what’s the problem?” Rider listened curiously to the rustling behind him, which oddly enough sounded like a skirt being removed.

“You can’t look back! It’s like Orpheus and Eurydice; if you look back it’s all over!”

“A-All right then, Master. But what are you doing?”

More fabric shifted, and a sharp click pierced the air.

“Oh, it’s nothing.” The rustling had changed rhythm, and Rider recognized it as strips of fabric rubbing together, much like when tightening armor. “I’m just strapping myself in.”

Astolfo gulped. “S-So this is going to restore my magical energy, then?”

“Oh, don’t worry, Rider.” Rin stepped forward, footsteps echoing against the hardwood floor. “I’ll fill you right up.”

And without further ado, Rin flipped up Rider’s tunic, pushed down the striped panties to reveal perfectly molded peach-like cheeks, and plunged her Tohsaka TechnologiesTM strap-on into Astolfo’s ass.

“Hyaauuuuuu!” Astolfo yelped and slumped onto the table. “What are you doing, Master!?”

Rin drove in harder, eliciting fresh moans. “Isn’t... it obvious? I’m giving you more magical energy!” She leaned over Rider and slid her arms under the tunic, and Astolfo squealed as her cold hands snaked up hot pale skin, her fingers tracing each delicate rib as they slid upward.

“My butt, you’re breaking it---!” Rin pinched, and Astolfo shuddered. “That’s, those are, not my nipples-” Rider slurred. With each thrust and tweak, Astolfo moaned louder and panted harder, and Rin felt Rider’s pale behind rise to meet her. “Master, slow down, you’re going too hard...!”

Rin smirked as she reached for the tiny diamond embedded in the strap-on. “You’re my Servant, Rider, so show me what you’ve got!”

Astolfo yelped anew, back arching and fingers scraping furrows into the table from the sudden shock. “W-Why ish it vibrating!”

With the next thrust, Rin leaned atop Rider, pushing the Servant against the table. One hand returned underneath the scrunched-up tunic to bully Astolfo’s chest while the other reached up to cradle Rider’s face. Still smiling, Rin whispered into a single ear. “This is punishment, Rider.”

“Punishment...?” Rider panted.

“Yes, punishment.” Rin moaned as Astolfo spasmed under her, sending shocks throughout her body. “Punishment for the naughty Servant who caused me so much trouble and tempted me with that lewd body of hers.”

“Eh? What do you mean by-” Another thrust replaced whatever Rider would’ve said with a long gasp.

“Don’t play dumb, Rider!” Rin nibbled at Astolfo’s ear, triggering short, sweet gasps. “Pressing your body against me all the time, showing off your panties and stripping in the bath, crawling into my bed - what else could you have been doing besides tempting me? Tell the truth!” She pulled at Astolfo’s tongue, teasing the soft flesh with her fingers as drool spilled out.

“Yesh, I admit it Master, I wash teasing youuuuuuuuu!” Astolfo thrummed with pleasure under Rin’s touch, and Rin shook as she rubbed her body against her Servant. “I’ve been a bad Servant, so punish me mooooore!” Astolfo was practically lying on the table now, and lifted gartered legs to wrap around Rin’s waist. She grabbed Rider’s delectable derriere and drilled it all the harder, and their moans began to reach the inevitable crescendo.

“Master, I’m about to... I’m---!”

“Take it all, Astolfo---!”

Rin slammed the strap-on into Astolfo’s ass one last time, and slumped onto the Servant as Astolfo screamed in ecstasy. Still panting from the climax, Rin pushed up from the table, pulling the strap-on out of Astolfo’s battered behind.

“Well, that should be enough magical energy to stabilize you, right Rider?” Rin unbuckled the strap-on, shivering a bit as it slid out of and away from her. I don’t know why Father left that for me, but it certainly came in handy. Anyways, let’s put this away for now and-

A gauntleted hand grasped Rin’s arm.

“Eh? Rider, what are you doing?”

Rin turned back to see Astolfo sitting on the table, legs splayed and panties on full display. Her eyes caught on something that seemed out of place, something that she’d managed to miss while they’d lived together. Astolfo slid off the table, causing something to shift and the underwear to begin to fall.

Rin Tohsaka was known for many things. She was the idol of her school, famed for her striking looks and her sterling grades. She was the Second Owner of Fuyuki, and a talented mage in her own right. And most of all, she was prone to making fatal mistakes.

The stained panties slid down farther, and Rin gasped in shock. Despite her best efforts to draw out Rider’s full potential, Rin had failed to realize one very important thing.

Namely, that Astolfo was a man.

Astolfo’s sword shuddered, sending its striped sheath sliding down his sticky stockings. At the sight of the 73rd Demon Pillar, Rin gaped.

“Um... That’s... Rider, what’s...?”

“Hm?” Astolfo tilted his head quizzically. “Master, you don’t know what a penis is?”

“O-Of course I know what a penis is!” Rin sputtered. “B-But why do you have one!”

Astolfo gave her a look that could put Archer to shame. “Because I’m a guy, silly! Didn’t you know, Master?”

“But... But...” Rin flushed as Astolfo shook off the ruined pair of underwear with a leg. “Weren’t you a girl!?”

He paused in the middle of pulling off his wrinkled tunic. “When did I ever say that?”

Rin’s mouth opened and closed like a bug-eyed goldfish’s at a restaurant aquarium. Every so often she raised a finger, only to lower it again.

“Anyways, you really didn’t go easy on me, did you, Master?” Astolfo rubbed his ass and winced. “You were just like Roland, but with less leather and whips!”

Rin did her best to push the image of a dominatrix paladin out of her head. “At any rate, can you let go of my arm, Astolfo? I’d like to turn in for the night.”

“What are you talking about? Isn’t it my turn now?”

Rin blinked. “Eh?”

Astolfo held her at the waist and stared straight at her. “You said to show you what I’ve got, right?”

“W-Well yes, but-”

He spun like a ballroom dancer, sweeping Rin off her feet and toward the table. Astolfo bent her onto its surface and pulled off his black underclothes, leaving him only in stockings and garters.

“Besides, you’re not satisfied yet either, are you?”

Rin looked up to see Astolfo wearing a mischievous grin as he leaned downward. He traced whorls around her belly button with his tongue, and Rin gasped as he flicked at her navel before sliding downward. His tongue swirled within her until all too soon Rin was drenched in her own lust. Astolfo stood straight, and then spoke.

“What did you say before, when you were getting ready?” He looked down at the disheveled body of his Master, and then snapped in remembrance. “Now I remember!”

Rider lifted Astolfo Lily into position and grinned.

“Strap yourself in, Rin. We’re going for a ride.”

New! Riding Grade: Diamond
    The ability to control and utilize a mount to its fullest potential. At this grade, Astolfo can freely control all beasts and vehicles, as well as Phantasmal and Divine Beasts. However, he cannot ride members of the Dragonkind.

New! Monstrous Strength Grade: Zirconium
    The ability to temporarily increase one’s Strength by drawing upon monstrous aspects of their legend. In Astolfo’s case, he gains strength by ignoring his body’s protective limits.

And without further ado, Astolfo plunged into Rin up to his hips. Her loud moan became two and then three and then many as he continued to move.

“Now let’s see; where should I start? Do I go with your tummy? Or maybe your arms?” As Astolfo pondered, he slid his hands along her, pushing off her sweater and undoing her bra. Rin shivered in pleasure and anticipation, savoring the warmth of his hands and each pulse of blood she could feel, carrying heat and pleasure from him to her and then back again. “Well, let’s just start from where you did for now!”

“Where was tha- Wait, let me prepare firs-!” Astolfo cupped at Rin’s breasts, and her breath hitched as he moulded the modest mounds. He bent down to tease a tip with his tongue, pushing it downward before slipping off only to circle his way up again. Rin tensed up on him, and it was Rider’s time to release a bestial moan.

“Rider,” Rin moaned, “Kiss me,” and she grabbed his head and pulled it to hers without waiting for an answer. Astolfo responded without hesitation, and the two pulled at and twisted against each other, sweat and saliva mingling in trails down flushed cheeks. Rin squeezed red lines into his back, and Astolfo carved new grooves into the table, and the two gripped at each other like magnets made of springs until finally breaking apart to gasp for hot air that still tasted of the other. They met each other's gaze and leaned in again, Astolfo’s thrusts intensifying as Rin reinforced her hips to take in more of him, to press against him harder, to receive more pleasure. She bounced up into him, gasping at the electric shock of her nipples against his, before falling down to the table - and splitting it in half.

Rin gasped in shock, unable to react to the sudden shift in the situation. Astolfo, however, was both an accomplished Heroic Spirit and an experienced lover, and there was no way that broken furniture would get in the way of fun times with a fine lady. With a single smooth motion, he slid his arms under Rin, running his fingers down each vertebrae as he settled them under her perfectly toned ass and lifted her to him. Rin gasped, both in shock and arousal, and then just in arousal as she grabbed onto him and he continued to move. She kissed Astolfo again, losing herself to the fire as she pressed against him. His heartbeat resounded on hers, his tongue clung to hers, his hips pushed into hers, and the two were a single being of heat and primal passion.

Inside her, Astolfo began to quiver, and Rin shook in his arms. The two clung tighter, breaths spewed out as heavy pants as they rested heads on each other’s shoulders. Rin gasped in anticipation, feeling her pleasure build to the climactic crescendo she so desperately craved. There was one pump, and then two, and then another, and as Rin prepared herself for the rush of bliss, Astolfo lifted her off of him entirely, holding her in midair.

“Eh? Rider, what are you doing?”

Astolfo smiled, and yet Rin wasn’t reassured by it at all.

“I’m finishing this the way you did.”

And without further ado, Astolfo thrusted straight into Rin’s ass.

Rin Tohsaka was known for many things. She was the idol of her school, famed for her striking looks and her sterling grades. She was the Second Owner of Fuyuki, and a talented mage in her own right. And currently, she was in a great deal of emotional turmoil.

“That table was older than I was! What am I going to do!?” Rin paced with a slight wobble, wincing every so often.

Astolfo sat on the couch, methodically undoing his braid. “Can’t you just fix it with magecraft?”

“Well yes, but that’s only the wood that’s fixed! There were all sorts of runes and other enchantments in that table, spells that I’d need a specialist to reproduce! And those sorts of specialists cost money, and lots of it!” She spun to glare at Astolfo and winced, sinking to her knees.

“Are you okay, Master? You don’t look too good.”

Rin rubbed her temples in a fruitless attempt to relieve her irritation. “Of course I’m not okay! I can barely walk straight after that finisher of yours! What were you thinking!?”

Rider laughed sheepishly. “Sorry, Master; I really am! I just wasn’t expecting you to be so defenseless, you know?”

Rin flushed. “A-Anyways, be more considerate next time!”

Astolfo’s hands paused briefly. “So there’s going to be a next time? Should I bring something special, or will you? Ah, are you going to invite Saber and her Master too?”

“Stop stop stop! I’m not going to... I don’t think I’m going to...” Rin paused in thought, face bright red. “A-At any rate, I’m going to bed! Good night, Rider!”

As Rin limped away to the comfort of her bed, Astolfo smiled. “Good night, Master.”

Next time on A Bumpy Ride!

“OHOHOHO! It seems you are so pathetic of a commoner that you can’t even satisfy your own Servant, Rin Tohsaka! I’ll be taking Astolfo as a maid in my mansion!”

“Well, you see... Rider, was it? Your friend Miss Tohsaka has quite a bit of debt; far too much to pay off normally. But if you were willing to give yourself as collateral, so to speak, I think we could reach an agreement, hm?”

”Oh, if it isn’t Rin Tohsaka. Come to separate Onii-chan from his loving little sister, have you? In that case, there’s someone that you should meet. He’s my cousin from Romania; I believe your Rider is acquainted with him, no?”
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; July 28th, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, this was actually pretty damn hilarious. Rin's perverted narration was a joy to behold and Astolfo was perfectly in character throughout. Having Astolfo's Skills display as heads-up style notifications was also a clever way to work that element into the story (and I appreciated the little touch of Rin's parameter values being represented as different types of gem).

I second Spoony's remark of confusion over who the Romanian Servant acquainted with Astolfo is, though...

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

As mentioned prior, Illya's Romanian cousin is Sieg. As for Rin's skill rankings, I used the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
    canon finish apo vol 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

As mentioned prior, Illya's Romanian cousin is Sieg. As for Rin's skill rankings, I used the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
    Ah. For some reason, I was stuck on the idea that the 'cousin' being referred to was a Servant.

And is the part about Sieg being Illya's cousin actually canon? Since Sieg is an artificial being and all, can he even be said to have cousins? Or is that just part of the joke...?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    it's joke
    canon finish apo vol 3

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Aside from Black Onslaught III, this was the contest entry that had me grinning like a cheeky cunt the most. Raff, this was a fun one, and it deserved to go as far as it did, Ai Ehm Oh.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.