Thread: Dreaming

Dreaming

So I honestly have no idea if this thread should be here, and if it's not supposed to be here, please tell me and I'll try and move it to the 7th dimension.

Anyway, what this thread is, is a discussion about people's dreams. No, not what they want to be when they grow up, but what their brains think of as they sleep, nap, daydream, etc.

The reason for making this thread is because of a dream I had last night. About me fighting a giant dragon as a play was going on with a female sidekick that changes face every time I turn around. I had also apparently lost all semblance of common sense and self-awareness as the building I was walking on suddenly shook and was falling down to the ground, but I was just casually walking through the debris that was falling.

Honestly I've trained myself to lucid dream, but why didn't I realize I was dreaming here?

And another reason is because I'm honestly curious as to what people dream about.

So, what about you guys? What dreams have you recently had?

My dreams tend to be quite abstract and weird. Not too long ago I dreamed that I was a carnivorous tree-person.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I had a pretty unusual dream last night.

It can mainly be split into two parts, the first half was me obtaining and trying to successfully run a run down cinema. It was your usual sitcom of me thinking up wacky schemes to entertain audiences since the films were terrible. One idea was to play an impromptu baseball match inside the theatre.

Then about halfway (while walking through town), I stumbled across an old mansion. There was a creepy dude outside who gave me a lantern and asked me to look inside. As soon as I passed the black thorns surrounding the mansion, it all turned very spooky. I had to dodge and outsmart many ghosts inside that looked suspiciously like Boos from Luigi's Mansion, armed only with a lantern that's supposed to reduce their health, but wasn't effective at all. Yeah, it became very videogame-y towards the end...

So yeah, the first dream I had in a long time. Just thought I'd share it while I can still remember the details.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)