Page 1181 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 18168110811131117111761179118011811182118311861191123112811681 ... LastLast
Results 23,601 to 23,620 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    .....fugly?
    Toby has never liked Shiki. He very much dislikes her, actually. Didn’t you know?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Actually I don’t really have anything against her
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I really wish I had a 5* Assassin. It really bugs me when I set my supports and every other slot has a SSR, but my best Assassin is still Ryougi.
    I, personally, don’t think I’m ever going to get tired of that.

However, if you want to know something ridiculous? Kojirou Sasaki is godlike at Lv. 90. Like, beyond your wildest expectations. If you Grail him to 90, people who know his worth are going to use him a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep… time to stop putting it off. Gonna Grail my Assassins again. I can’t get Kojirou to 90 without doing the same for my favorite 2*
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    I just think she is ugly. That’s really about it. Hell I think I have her in my own assassin slot and usually trot her out for killing riders.

having a horse’s face would in theory hinder stabbing due to poor depth (death?) perception but she seems to do ok
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh. Okay, I’m not confused anymore.

I suddenly realized that every character I’ve Grailed except Heracles has been 3* or lower.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    I have a fully grailed taiga (because she is great) and a grailed up piratits for farming reasons

though ironically I gather the rishtar I just rolled may actually push her out of the slot for such once I level up her skills some

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    ... I guess leave on farming supports?
    Why wouldn't you? Ibaraki costs BP, not AP, so you're still going to be farming as normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geistalt View Post
    I'm starting to get an envy boner towards all those people rolling for Musashi and First Sunrise and Brynhild and Battle Olympia. I would roll for those if I could somehow have enough left over to NP5 my Cú Alter.
    Eh, Cu Alter is one of the most pointless SSRs to get multiple NP copies for, as you're not using him for his NP. Then again, I find Cu Alter overrated in the first place like Jeanne Alter since, once you get a better roster, you won't pick him over triangle advantage options. He's more useful than Jeanne Alter at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he wants him because he likes him?

-

Just some annoyance that I don't have any of those best candidates to put all the CEs I got last year on. One of the few events I got a lot of drops and it's not one where you need variety :/

Ah well. Rather than worrying about that I really need to get ready to get off me mental arse to think about how to tackle rashomon and see if I can avoid cheesing it like I did before I got some strong gold servants.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I’m just happy to be building up a savings. For quite a while I had been burning every quartz as soon as I got it. Summer is gonna come around before to long and I’m probably gonna want a few pulls of the lever
    Since there's no one I'm dying to have for the rest of the year I might just save until the Apo event next spring for Achilles. I mean it'd be neat to have this year's anniversary and Christmas servants but I can live without them.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Why wouldn't you? Ibaraki costs BP, not AP, so you're still going to be farming as normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, Cu Alter is one of the most pointless SSRs to get multiple NP copies for, as you're not using him for his NP. Then again, I find Cu Alter overrated in the first place like Jeanne Alter since, once you get a better roster, you won't pick him over triangle advantage options. He's more useful than Jeanne Alter at least.
    yes, waste some dollars on JAlter, and I never used her since.... last Nerofest I think
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Since there's no one I'm dying to have for the rest of the year I might just save until the Apo event next spring for Achilles. I mean it'd be neat to have this year's anniversary and Christmas servants but I can live without them.
    Dont we usually get the Christmas servant as welfare anyway?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    There's welfare and then there's new limited bait
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I find Jalter way more useful than Cu. He's more geared to staying alive, where as she's specced to pile on the damage. Maybe all the Cu's I borrow are just lackluster but they never seem to stay alive long enough to do anything noteworthy, while a Jalter with a 2030 or two kills almost all the bosses I meet.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I find Jalter way more useful than Cu. He's more geared to staying alive, where as she's specced to pile on the damage. Maybe all the Cu's I borrow are just lackluster but they never seem to stay alive long enough to do anything noteworthy, while a Jalter with a 2030 or two kills almost all the bosses I meet.
    Jeanne Alter rarely beats having triangle advantage, even in the case where you own Jeanne Alter versus picking your friend's Servant for damage. Hong posted a good enough explanation for it here.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Against a single target, it makes perfect sense to go with the class advantage (Unless it's an Assassin, because almost no Casters really have good damage, and the ones that do are hard to find). But if you're dealing with multiple types of enemies I'd rather grab Jalter than a berserker, because she'll live longer. Also it's a lot easier to find a Merlin to back up Jeanne than it is to find the exact support you want. They always seem to disappear right when you get used to them being on your list.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Cú Alter only gets that banner aside from the 3rd E Pluribus Unum Summoning Campaign, and I already have NP4 Vlad. I'm NP5ing him on the principle of having an ideal Berserker, and one that has a higher NP multiplier than Vlad. Plus, I want to have a nigh-ideal Support List. I at least want my single-target 5* Buster Servants to be NP5, so it's not exclusively Cú Alter I'm NP5ing.
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

because I'm not.
    I’m not a mod
    im an admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    so you admin to playing with sock puppets

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But if you're dealing with multiple types of enemies I'd rather grab Jalter than a berserker, because she'll live longer.
    Gilgamesh if we're talking about Servant enemies, Cu Alter in all other cases unless they're all carrying Sure Hit/Invincible Pierce, which nothing comes to mind as being the case.

US Friend Code
    Dont we usually get the Christmas servant as welfare anyway?
    I meant the Christmas SSR, like Rin last year.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Finally after more than a year, I manage to get my Waver to 90
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Ishtar is finally 10/10/10

now to finally get some grails out of storage
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.