Page 1186 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 18668610861136117611811184118511861187118811911196123612861686 ... LastLast
Results 23,701 to 23,720 of 37943

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

After a ticket and 6 yolo singles, Rin came home last night at the magic hour of 1 AM 12 AM feelsgood
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Do we know when Martha's NP buff will come to the North American version?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For JP it was with the 12M Downloads campaign that had Kiara as the featured banner Servant. Same set of Strengthening Quests that finally fixes Carmilla's NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Oh no.

I got 200 million damage.

What do I do all week now?

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    Do it again on my account for me.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    farm gourds for QP I guess. or Doors. :3
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Do it again on my account for me.
    lmao
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Oh no.

I got 200 million damage.

What do I do all week now?
    Spoiler:

This was disappointingly easy. I wouldn't even say I farmed much?

US Friend Code
    I got it too but the shop/drops are still there so I'll keep on bullying Ibaraki non-stop
    NA Supports

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    So I am currently trying my hand at this double buffing trick, you know waver buff, switch out DPS, stall and then kill off a tram member ND the. Waver buff again for more damage. However. I can't seem to get the stall I need to get through Waver's cool downs. I want fat damage from my Gilgamesh. Assistance?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    change your dps with the last or second to last servant
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Eriko View Post
    So I am currently trying my hand at this double buffing trick, you know waver buff, switch out DPS, stall and then kill off a tram member ND the. Waver buff again for more damage. However. I can't seem to get the stall I need to get through Waver's cool downs. I want fat damage from my Gilgamesh. Assistance?
    What composition are you using?

One DPS? Two DPS?

One support? Two supports?

One staller? Two stallers?

i.e. I used DPS Vlad, Carp Tamamo, Carp Waver, DPS Orion, and two random Carp holders for my double buffing team.

598,535,004 (NA)

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    What composition are you using?

One DPS? Two DPS?

One support? Two supports?

One staller? Two stallers?

i.e. I used DPS Vlad, Carp Tamamo, Carp Waver, DPS Orion, and two random Carp holders for my double buffing team.
    Right now I have Gil, Support Waver, St. George (I found the plot), Hans, Tamamo, and Shuuten Douji. It's basically my arts team but I switched in Gil instead of my Lancelot. Need to refigure this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriko View Post
    Right now I have Gil, Support Waver, St. George (I found the plot), Hans, Tamamo, and Shuuten Douji. It's basically my arts team but I switched in Gil instead of my Lancelot. Need to refigure this team.
    Your team won't work with Gil.

The point of a double-buff team is to take advantage of swapping to get as many buffs as you can on top of a single unit, swap them out, and re-buff them once they're back.

However, the only support unit you have in your frontline is Waver. The double-buff strategy is very inefficient if all you have is the buffs from a single support. There's a few things you can do to fix this:

1. You have Tamamo, push her in the front and replace George with her. Take advantage of the fact that she's the queen of stall teams. If she's with Waver, she'll immediately immediately benefit from his batteries, which in turn will let her spam her NP and reduce his long skill cooldowns.

2. Replace Gilgamesh with Lancelot. Gilgamesh doesn't synergize with Tamamo nearly as well as Lancelot does, since he doesn't benefit from her chunky 50% Arts boost. Also, replace Hans with Mash. Hans has a bigger battery, but he isn't reliable enough in this sort of fight to provide utility for your team. Mash has a taunt skill and a targeted battery, meaning you can make her kill herself immediately after filling someone's NP.

2a. If you want Gilgamesh to work as your primary DPS, you'll need to replace Tamamo with Merlin. You might also want to replace Shuten with a different Buster servant if you do this.

3. After you buff up Lancelot, swap him with Shuten. Shuten + Tamamo + Waver is a functional Arts team that'll do a healthy amount of damage before Lancelot comes back in. Don't bother withholding their skills in the meantime, just treat Shuten as if she were your primary DPS. You should have enough backline taunters to stall after someone dies to get Tamamo's or Waver's cooldowns back up.

3a. As an optional step, you can swap Shuten to position 4 or 5 instead of position 6 so that Lancelot will come sooner. The frontline Shuten setup should be able to survive long enough that Waver's cooldowns will be ready by the time one of them or George dies. Use position 4 if you think you can manage skill cooldowns long enough for a single death, but use position 5 or 6 if you think you need the 3 or 4 turns of taunt. Just be careful about using too many turns.

Also, don't expect double-buffing to be reliable, since you won't always have all of your skill cooldowns ready by the time your DPS re-enters the field. The main benefit of the strategy is that you always have a DPS in the backline ready to blow their load and take off 1-2 million HP from Ibaraki when they arrives.

Since additional buffs are additive, having two DPS with one layer of buffs each actually deals much more damage than a single DPS with two layers of buffs. Treat the extra buffs as a random bonus, not as the primary focus of the strategy.

598,535,004 (NA)

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Comprehensive. Broke is a good oniichan.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    Your team won't work with Gil.

The point of a double-buff team is to take advantage of swapping to get as many buffs as you can on top of a single unit, swap them out, and re-buff them once they're back.

However, the only support unit you have in your frontline is Waver. The double-buff strategy is very inefficient if all you have is the buffs from a single support. There's a few things you can do to fix this:

1. You have Tamamo, push her in the front and replace George with her. Take advantage of the fact that she's the queen of stall teams. If she's with Waver, she'll immediately immediately benefit from his batteries, which in turn will let her spam her NP and reduce his long skill cooldowns.

2. Replace Gilgamesh with Lancelot. Gilgamesh doesn't synergize with Tamamo nearly as well as Lancelot does, since he doesn't benefit from her chunky 50% Arts boost. Also, replace Hans with Mash. Hans has a bigger battery, but he isn't reliable enough in this sort of fight to provide utility for your team. Mash has a taunt skill and a targeted battery, meaning you can make her kill herself immediately after filling someone's NP.

2a. If you want Gilgamesh to work as your primary DPS, you'll need to replace Tamamo with Merlin. You might also want to replace Shuten with a different Buster servant if you do this.

3. After you buff up Lancelot, swap him with Shuten. Shuten + Tamamo + Waver is a functional Arts team that'll do a healthy amount of damage before Lancelot comes back in. Don't bother withholding their skills in the meantime, just treat Shuten as if she were your primary DPS. You should have enough backline taunters to stall after someone dies to get Tamamo's or Waver's cooldowns back up.

3a. As an optional step, you can swap Shuten to position 4 or 5 instead of position 6 so that Lancelot will come sooner. The frontline Shuten setup should be able to survive long enough that Waver's cooldowns will be ready by the time one of them or George dies. Use position 4 if you think you can manage skill cooldowns long enough for a single death, but use position 5 or 6 if you think you need the 3 or 4 turns of taunt. Just be careful about using too many turns.

Also, don't expect double-buffing to be reliable, since you won't always have all of your skill cooldowns ready by the time your DPS re-enters the field. The main benefit of the strategy is that you always have a DPS in the backline ready to blow their load and take off 1-2 million HP from Ibaraki when they arrives.

Since additional buffs are additive, having two DPS with one layer of buffs each actually deals much more damage than a single DPS with two layers of buffs. Treat the extra buffs as a random bonus, not as the primary focus of the strategy.
    So I am running a support Waver because mine is no where near ready for combat. I can probably get him up And going with what I have but Definitely don't have Merlin and would have to use support. Would switch to in Nightingale would in his place? Perhaps using her as buster support as opposed to Tamamo's arts support?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Well, an update on my own trials and tribulations.

First day or so, RNGesus stymied my efforts trying to reproduce the robinbomb with Waver.
    That is - Mozart for arts buff, Robin, someone's Waver, Leonidas (My George is bond 10), Mash, Cu Krilling and plugsuit for switcheroo.
    Tried switching out Mozart for Shakespeare and Robin with Thunderthighs for lulz, but that needs crits and brave chains to clear.

Then I tried someones Merlin. He really is easy mode. As long as servants are not neglected 6M is easily survivable. Have a strong ST and Banana is usually clearable. Playing around with servants Kintoki once again showed he was my strongest ST servant. Today Chloe easily took up the slack.

Jeanne, damage dealer, someone's Merlin, Mash, Leonidas, Cu Krillin.

Since I'm already past 100M I've just been trying out different damage dealers. I'll probably cheese 2BP with Merlin tomorrow (Feathers) the day after (Pages) to use all my drop CEs but other than that I think I'll try some no Merlin or Waver teams.

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    I can MLB 3 Carp and 2 Shana.

Hmm.... not like I have many desirable supports... =_=

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    ...I have 5 slots, send me a request?

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Hehe, okay. I meant that I don't have desirable supports to offer but I'm always happy to collect Beast Lairians
    Name is Vincent.

No Waver/Merlin runs are going.... okay? Easily survivable. Can do a fair chunk of damage but can't clear. In others words would have been okay last year, but really not necessary this year with 2BP bulli available.