Page 279 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 1792292692742772782792802812842893293797791279 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 37994

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    Pait, your code doesn't work..... ><
    That's his JP code.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whomever had Nero set as support thank you, that made the event quest way damn easier.

For those who've suffered my ill optimized support thank you as well, I have a great number of four and five star essences but no idea who is best for which essence, any tips would be appreciated.

I did some math looking to break the prism economy, at our max level of 130 you can do the 40ap exp quest about three or four times from full ap to none. While this method forgoes the other materials needed for ascension etcetera it optimizes first the characters level and then, because you can get 31 prism from doing it a single set time (meaning you can get 58 before quest turn over) you exceed the normal 26 you get by doing all the dailies and can purchase more stat ups further improving your team.

This is to say nothing of course about the advantages of preping a prism stash for universal exp in the shop or the all important summon tickets.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    So I'm stuck, ironically(?), praying for Emiya.

ID is, 008, 901, 401

I don't have many great servants but they're all decent, especially Cu, Medusa and Hercules. I can change load out at request. Add me if you guys have the inclination, every bit helps.
    If the NA version ever does another 4* giveaway he'll definitely be pickable so if worse comes to worse there's that. Lord knows I've never rolled a second one after I rerolled for my first one and I've been playing for two years!

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Whomever had Nero set as support thank you, that made the event quest way damn easier.

For those who've suffered my ill optimized support thank you as well, I have a great number of four and five star essences but no idea who is best for which essence, any tips would be appreciated.

I did some math looking to break the prism economy, at our max level of 130 you can do the 40ap exp quest about three or four times from full ap to none. While this method forgoes the other materials needed for ascension etcetera it optimizes first the characters level and then, because you can get 31 prism from doing it a single set time (meaning you can get 58 before quest turn over) you exceed the normal 26 you get by doing all the dailies and can purchase more stat ups further improving your team.

This is to say nothing of course about the advantages of preping a prism stash for universal exp in the shop or the all important summon tickets.
    Give me your 4-5 stars Craft Essence name and the Servants you have. At least I know which one need to use their NP quickly and which one that need more damage while fill their NP gauge

- - - Updated - - -

shit... double post
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    The only servants of note are Hercules, Stheno, medusa and the three Cus. Other than that I have the average servants except Medea.

Craft wise primeval curse, projection, gandr, verdant sound of destruction, the imaginary element, divine banquet, seal designation enforcer, holy shroud of Magdalene, with one strike, imaginary around, heavens feel, prisma cosmos and the black grail.

I caved on the Septum rate-up and ended up getting an NP2 Nero.

I'll take it.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit, you have some very good craft essences.

Clearly Hercules with Verdant sound of Destruction, Cu with divine banquet or Imaginary Element or Prisma Cosmos is good too, Medusa with Imaginary Around (considering her quick cards appear more often and her quick NP) or Imaginary Element or Divine Banquet if you want to kill doors, Medea with Projection or imaginary element for instant NP (Rapid divine words)

- - - Updated - - -

Seal Designation Enforcer is very good too if you want to go with team that can produce a lot of crit stars. Use it on servant with highest damage (or any servants that can get the benefit of critical attack) in that team. Oh yeah, if you got emiya then consider to strengthen Shakespeare, he can boost Emiya NP performance and give him 50% star regeneration (use that skill before Emiya use his NP)
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; September 23rd, 2017 at 10:39 AM.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Friend code is 964,816,932, current SR&SSR Servants and CE are...

SSR Ser.
    -Jeanne
    -Seibah

SR Ser.
    -Seibah Lily
    -Martha
    -Carmilla
    -Tamamo Cat
    -EMIYA

SSR CE
    -Moon Goddess' Bath
    -Moonlight Fest
    -Prisma Cosmos
    -Limit/Zero Over
    -Heaven's Feel

SR CE
    -First Order
    -Beginning of the Journey
    -Fate/EXTELLA
    -Spiritron Portrait:Nero
    -Projection
    -Gandr
    -Verdant Sound of Destruction
    -With One Strike
    Gem Magecraft: Antumbra
    -Divine Banquet

Drop me a friend request if any of you guys like.

Blog Entries
    Craft essence is this game's jrpg equipment, I've always had good equipment in games, items are never the issue in any game for me, it's dudes to use them. Also which Cu do you mean, the Lancers play slightly different and Caster (who I believe people severely underrate) is totally different.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    prisms
    If you really want prisms, do the 40 AP once, then spam 30 AP for the rest of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Craft wise primeval curse, projection, gandr, verdant sound of destruction, the imaginary element, divine banquet, seal designation enforcer, holy shroud of Magdalene, with one strike, imaginary around, heavens feel, prisma cosmos and the black grail.
    Debuff Resist Up stuff is worthless outside of events, and only worth using during events if it provides a drop bonus.

Otherwise, you have a decent selection of CEs. Black Grail trumps Heaven's Feel for NP damage, but only if you can handle the demerit. Everything else should be pretty self-explanatory in terms of how to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Craft essence is this game's jrpg equipment, I've always had good equipment in games, items are never the issue in any game for me, it's dudes to use them. Also which Cu do you mean, the Lancers play slightly different and Caster (who I believe people severely underrate) is totally different.
    Tbh I would love to use caster cu more, if only it was a bit easier to lvl up his noble phantasm. And also by the time I had the materials to get him to stage 2 there were already like 3 other servants who needed those seeds... like the other Cu Chulainns

Am I not farming seeds? Indeed I am not, the moonlight fest burned me out on killing werewolfs, it still wasn't quite enough for everyone anyway.
    Last edited by Ruisu; September 23rd, 2017 at 05:22 PM.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    The Lancer one. I think the CE that can make Cu spam his NP are the best one for him, so Prisma Cosmos and Divine Banquet
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Uruk12 View Post
    The Lancer one.
    I know no one cares about Proto Cu, I don't either, but the guy still exists.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn, A pair of Wavers is a fucking wall. Was doing Leonidas' interlude having both use their damage reduction skill at the same time meant I had three turns of 0 damage taken. And a pair of NP's from my other character using the crit skill twice.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Five

out of

six

Octuplet

crystals

obtained

please

put me out

of my
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Hey now, he's my Lancer of choice!

US Friend Code
    Proto Cu is actually cooler imo than his fsn counterpart, in terms of design/hair/personality. And I really don't care for whatever passes for meta in NA enough to always run the most optimal choices so...
    er...
    Lancer duo. Soon to be Dog trio.

Blog Entries
    You're forgetting about the exp gain on 40's is three times that of 30's leveling restores AP mean you can do more.

I have all three Cu's I haven't worked out a full proof combo yet but the trio is an amazing carry team. They duck all incoming trash mobs with evade and get you to battle three (usually with all three NP's maxed) meaning the boss on turn two is suffering a dot and three damage downs IF he lives. Proto cu is stronger for me then regular lancer atm.

I will on principal alone level all three to max ascension materials will be a pain so any advice would be great.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I don't care about Proto Cu
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You're forgetting about the exp gain on 40's is three times that of 30's leveling restores AP mean you can do more.
    I assumed that you were talking about someone at or near Master Level 130, where you either have to spam AP refills via quartz/apples or wait a few weeks to a month to hit the next Master Level, in which case the amount of exp that each battle provides is largely meaningless.

I have all three Cu's I haven't worked out a full proof combo yet but the trio is an amazing carry team. They duck all incoming trash mobs with evade and get you to battle three (usually with all three NP's maxed) meaning the boss on turn two is suffering a dot and three damage downs IF he lives. Proto cu is stronger for me then regular lancer atm.
    They have different growth curves I think. At level 70 though, SN Cu is better than Proto Cu. Caster Cu will largely get replaced by Halloween Liz when she comes out, due to better stats + easy NP5 + can self-buff NP.

That said, they are decent options for when you need to stall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.