Page 378 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 2783283683733763773783793803833884284788781378 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    It's okay You'll get NP 5 Nobu soon, at least
    Will I? Been doing them one time dailies and all, but I’m limited because my only point up comes from them cross counter equipped okitas I always snag to do them. For me they are only worth 15-20 k a pop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry. More and more missions unlock and the amount of Honnouji they drop drastically increases. Just make sure that you play the 1 AP daily ONLY with servants that give you H-up (as already said) and an H Okita support. They stay pathetically easy so a level 70 Okita can solo them while your shitty lvl 1 Silvers die one by one.

Getting the lore however might require some apples.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Even if you don't end up with a mill this time, if you focus on getting the skulls, you'll at least have NP3 or so Nobu, with potential for max ascension, and you can get the remaining two copies when it rolls around next year.

What I'm worried about is having enough time to get the bloody materials I need. I thought I'd have Herc and Cu ascended by now, but the bloody skulls and CEs are expensive as balls, you only get like 15 bowls per 40AP even with the medusa CE. I think I'm gonna leave off getting the CEs unless I get a couple of CE drops, and can MLB and still have three of them in my team, and just focus on materials that are impossible or hard to get for the next nine days. I'm on about 430k, should be on track for NP5 Nobu at least, if not the Lore.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Don't worry. More and more missions unlock and the amount of Honnouji they drop drastically increases. Just make sure that you play the 1 AP daily ONLY with servants that give you H-up (as already said) and an H Okita support. They stay pathetically easy so a level 70 Okita can solo them while your shitty lvl 1 Silvers die one by one.

Getting the lore however might require some apples.
    my problem is I don’t actually have the servants for this event and I’m not burning rolls chasing them. This account has a wide array of useful servants (and by some quirk of fate has the tamamo cat and saber i maimed back on JP) but otherwise features no servants wihich have an innate buff for the event.

besides the nobu they gave me a minute ago, at least. Compounding the issue is despite some level grinding I don’t have enough master points to stock all my servants with event CEs to buff. Still I’m hopeful I can get a decent archer out of the deal.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    If you want to borrow my Okita/Nobu/Herc/whoever, just drop your friend code and I'll kick somebody who hasn't got any event stuff equipped on my support roster.

Better, put the code under your avatar and you should get a ton of requests. Err'body wants FP.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    I probably should do that...but more belatedly, now that you mention it, most of the servants the event needs are scrubs. The type potentially aqquirable with FP.

...which I have a mess of since I never get around to spending.

............ il uh

il be right back

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    So at 711k I should be able to get the lore without farming Saber/Assassin/Rider now right?

I think once I get the final nobu I'll just unequip the Guda-o's I have and use the medusa's I got from rolling to farm those gold mats.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Please tell me you at least roll the free daily FP gacha.

why the shit have I still not drawn Euryale, Robin, Medusa or any 3* beyond NP2
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Some Reddit guy did alleged maths.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...runch_for_f2p/

If correct then can farm at least half the points in the last four days. But these hiragumos hurt ;_;
    Last edited by Strange_One; November 14th, 2017 at 12:33 PM.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    dragon scales will add up but you will eventually run out of free quests interludes etc etc so actually not worth it
    Speak for yourself

And I can't see ~3 quartz used now to farm an event(when I'm desperate) causing me pain in the future - rather, I'd be far more gutted if I yolo'd and got a mana prism(or 3) when those scales I could've gotten for the same amount are what I needed to max Drake

Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    Calm down mate, calm down.

How much apples do you have?

From now on, as long as you have 3 Guda-O CE and use a Okita with Guda-O CE with that 1AP point quest, you would net about 850K of points from that quest ALONE. If you burn apples for the caster or archer quest, each of them would give you about 7K of points per battle.

Consider it drops about 2X gold currency per battle, we need 16 battles (5 apples) for the 2 ascension mats, that's 11XK of points already,

And that's 1.3M points, just 26 battles (about 9 apples) for hearts or claws and you reach the 1.5M

And we have 10 more days (equivalent to 20 apples), so I think you should be fine.
    I know, I know. I just mean that, if necessary - if it's the last day and I still have more points to power through than my apples + natural AP will let me - I'll use quartz.

It's honestly not that big of a deal. It's not like I'm saying I'll pour quartz into the hopeless 40ap Caster dailies for hearts, or something crazy like that. I'm not ballsy enough for that. And I say this keeping in mind the fact that I haven't touched many free quests and interludes.

Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    Not having class advantage =/= having no defensive options
    I didn't say that. I said she has low HP and she is basically defenceless(because her only defensive option has a HP-draining demerit tagged along and forces you to use an attack buff as well). AND she doesn't have class advantage which makes her more fragile. Two different points.
    Last edited by mirakura; November 14th, 2017 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

Blog Entries
    Do yourself a favor toby and always check the next events event Servants before the event goes up. For this event I went in and pulled my Ushi to 70 just so that I can go all out on my frontline and fill the rest with H Up people.

Blog Entries
    I only have like 10-15 servants. I just started!

again, my problem isn’t that I have them but they are to wussy to fight, I literally dont have them at all

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Will I? Been doing them one time dailies and all, but I’m limited because my only point up comes from them cross counter equipped okitas I always snag to do them. For me they are only worth 15-20 k a pop.
    http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_...08.php#limited

Unless you just completely miss doing the dailies for the last week, you will get NP5 Nobu without too much trouble. Getting the 1.5M Lore is mostly dependent on how much of the shop you aim to clear.

- - - Updated - - -

my problem is I don’t actually have the servants for this event and I’m not burning rolls chasing them. This account has a wide array of useful servants (and by some quirk of fate has the tamamo cat and saber i maimed back on JP) but otherwise features no servants wihich have an innate buff for the event.

besides the nobu they gave me a minute ago, at least. Compounding the issue is despite some level grinding I don’t have enough master points to stock all my servants with event CEs to buff. Still I’m hopeful I can get a decent archer out of the deal.
    I know you got this account recently, but do you never use the Friend Point gacha?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    well it will be awhile before I can max skill on muh bro. Geddemit London.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

Blog Entries
    How much power does a grail add? Thought it was ten levels but looking at the enhancement screen it appears to be two levels. Does everyone just use five or something?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post

I know you got this account recently, but do you never use the Friend Point gacha?
    just did it about 10 Times, got a few one stars.

Blog Entries
    I only have like 10-15 servants. I just started!

again, my problem isn’t that I have them but they are to wussy to fight, I literally dont have them at all
    I know, just telling you for the next one, it won't be that far off.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    How much power does a grail add? Thought it was ten levels but looking at the enhancement screen it appears to be two levels. Does everyone just use five or something?
    Depends on the Servant's max level. At 70 it'll get you to 75, and from 75 it'll get you to 80, and so on, but from 90 onwards it gets you only two levels at a time.

I'm not too sure about below 70, I've never had any Servants I wanna grail in the lower levels.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    Btw does skull dissapear from your bag after event ends?
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield