Page 501 of 1219 FirstFirst ... 4014514914964995005015025035065115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 24367

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

  1. #10001
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,757
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    in other words better than sumanai
    Spoiler:




  2. #10002
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,678
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    I am well aware you don't spend money on Lily, this is why i brought up Liz. Liz is also a welfare servant but her ability is actually good. Lily is kneecapped because if they actually gave up a good Saber for free we wouldn't have to spend money, Alter and Nero would lose some value for example. It's all to encourage people to spend, the star system is bullshit.
    Nah, Lily was IIRC a bonus you got for playing the game early, or buying a TM magazine or somesuch, and we do get a good welfare Saber down the line anyway. Next... Halloween, if I have my dates right.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  3. #10003
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,462
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    That story was a punch to the brain. The quest are kinda bullshit at higher points, really didn't fucking need Nicky to have fucking berserker barring my way when he murders Sabers outright.
    MHZ is the one i want, MHX pulling that Quattro Bajeen bs was funny though.

    I have Nero so technically I can't complain but i am monumentally disappointed in Lily, compared to Caster Liz her usability is an unfair amount of trash and as far as i can see blatantly done to make people waste cash.
    Yes, I'm sure they made Lily bad on purpose specifically to make you spend money, despite the fact that they constantly release good 3 stars and give us great welfares, I'm sure Lily specifically is part of an evil plan to make you waste your money away.

  4. #10004
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,704
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Actually there is only one good welfare Servant and it isn't Liz
    And Nero can't lose value because she never had any
    Not sure what scale you're basing this on. Of the sixteen freebie SRs, I'd say that only two are lackluster, Saber Lily included. Five are amazing (as in, they can definitely rival SSRs even at 80), five are neat if not too much better than the gacha options, and the remaining three are just sort of okay mostly because their skills or stats are kind of eh.

    The quality of theses SRs does trend to increase per release. The next two SRs feature one that I consider neat and one that's amazing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I can't think of a single instance where slotting Nero into my party hasn't made the battle feel like a miserable slog
    She has pitiful heals, inconsistent buffs, and her only redeeming feature is being hard to kill which is more like a bug because every time I use her I wish she was dead
    Yeah, feels like her Attack Up portion of Imperial Privilege never procs. Nero Bride and Nero (Caster) are definitely much better than Nero.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Nah, Lily was IIRC a bonus you got for playing the game early, or buying a TM magazine or somesuch, and we do get a good welfare Saber down the line anyway. Next... Halloween, if I have my dates right.
    That's correct, though I would say that one is more of a neat one. Not because she's bad, but because the gacha SRs of that one's role are just so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  5. #10005
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,942
    Blog Entries
    1
    If you're not the best SR you're the worst

  6. #10006
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,577
    JP Friend Code
    384812949
    US Friend Code
    908340093
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Not sure what scale you're basing this on. Of the sixteen freebie SRs, I'd say that only two are lackluster, Saber Lily included.

    That's correct, though I would say that one is more of a neat one. Not because she's bad, but because the gacha SRs of that one's role are just so good.
    Who's the other lackluster welfare? chacha?

    With so much SR/SSR AOE saber, you hardly find lily essential. The opposite would be the lancer class. With so little non-limited/story locked SR/SSR, lancer liz becomes quite a catch.....
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

    Spoiler:

    (alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

    GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

    Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

  7. #10007
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,008
    Holy hell, a maxed-out Bloom and a single Star of Altria really do make a hell of a difference.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan in the distant past.

  8. #10008
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,757
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    Who's the other lackluster welfare? namechacha?

    With so much SR/SSR AOE saber, you hardly find lily essential. The opposite would be the lancer class. With so little non-limited/story locked SR/SSR, lancer liz becomes quite a catch.....
    Meijin Isshi Welfare is all right, cleared most of the CQ from her release until halloween using her

    name[Iri] is really meh except for very niche party strats
    Last edited by Qinglong; January 7th, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Spoiler:




  9. #10009
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,704
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    Who's the other lackluster welfare?
    spoiler name[Irisviel]. The freebie from GudaGuda 2.0 falls in the "okay" category I mentioned above due to Spartacus being so damn good.

    With so much SR/SSR AOE saber, you hardly find lily essential. The opposite would be the lancer class. With so little non-limited/story locked SR/SSR, lancer liz becomes quite a catch.....
    Saber Lily still isn't that bad for wave clearing. At least, she's better than Fergus. Also, Siegfried until Siegfried's NP interlude and third skill strengthening quest.
    Last edited by Trubo; January 7th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  10. #10010
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Enchants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,044
    Five are amazing (as in, they can definitely rival SSRs even at 80)
    imma guess
    Imma guess Shiki, Kintoki, Chloe, BB, Altera?
    Last edited by Enchants; January 7th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.

  11. #10011
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,704
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Enchants View Post
    Imma guess
    spoiler names[Kintoki (Rider), Ishtar (Rider), Chloe, BB, Mecha Eli-chan/Mk. II]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  12. #10012
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Enchants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    spoiler names[Kintoki (Rider), Ishtar (Rider), Chloe, BB, Mecha Eli-chan/Mk. II]
    Close enough. Heh.

  13. #10013
    HOUGU! ZABAAAAANIIIIIIYA!!! TagumonYatsuray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,544
    Blog Entries
    1
    I was rewatching Fate/Zero, and I just realized Irisviel says "She [Illya] has your eyes,"

    Was she joking? Or is there a deeper meaning? ..... Was Illya's name even in Accel/Zero at all?
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!


    Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

  14. #10014
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by TagumonYatsuray View Post
    I was rewatching Fate/Zero, and I just realized Irisviel says "She [Illya] has your eyes,"

    Was she joking? Or is there a deeper meaning? ..... Was Illya's name even in Accel/Zero at all?
    Not even getting into trying to figure out what you're confused by, what does any of this have to do with English FGO?

  15. #10015
    HOUGU! ZABAAAAANIIIIIIYA!!! TagumonYatsuray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,544
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Not even getting into trying to figure out what you're confused by, what does any of this have to do with English FGO?
    Oops! I legit thought this was the Japanese Fate/Go forum... my bad, that's why I mentioned a certain event
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!


    Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

  16. #10016
    Bitchin' Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Plume Hell
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,897
    JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    I am well aware you don't spend money on Lily, this is why i brought up Liz. Liz is also a welfare servant but her ability is actually good. Lily is kneecapped because if they actually gave up a good Saber for free we wouldn't have to spend money, Alter and Nero would lose some value for example. It's all to encourage people to spend, the star system is bullshit.
    No, I am afraid that no conspiracy exists where the one Servant they literally shove into your hands besides Mash is some grand scheme to get you to buy more. It is a grand scheme to give you a cute character and the means to up her. Thank you for your participation, and please continue to enjoy Fate/Grand Order.

  17. #10017
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,368
    now I just need hearts for orion, then hearts for herk, then hearts for scathach

  18. #10018
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,936
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    now I just need hearts for orion, then hearts for herk, then hearts for scathach
    I just maxed Tactician's command
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  19. #10019
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Enchants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,044
    Bah i cant seem to get np2 Salter.

    Ill try another attempt in my next paycheck. Wish me luck.

  20. #10020
    Quote Originally Posted by Enchants View Post
    Bah i cant seem to get np2 Salter.

    Ill try another attempt in my next paycheck. Wish me luck.
    At least MHX and Blue Saber didn't spook your Umu rolls.

    598,535,004 (NA)



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •