Page 501 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 40145149149649950050150250350651155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    in other words better than sumanai
    Spoiler:

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    I am well aware you don't spend money on Lily, this is why i brought up Liz. Liz is also a welfare servant but her ability is actually good. Lily is kneecapped because if they actually gave up a good Saber for free we wouldn't have to spend money, Alter and Nero would lose some value for example. It's all to encourage people to spend, the star system is bullshit.
    Nah, Lily was IIRC a bonus you got for playing the game early, or buying a TM magazine or somesuch, and we do get a good welfare Saber down the line anyway. Next... Halloween, if I have my dates right.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That story was a punch to the brain. The quest are kinda bullshit at higher points, really didn't fucking need Nicky to have fucking berserker barring my way when he murders Sabers outright.
    MHZ is the one i want, MHX pulling that Quattro Bajeen bs was funny though.

I have Nero so technically I can't complain but i am monumentally disappointed in Lily, compared to Caster Liz her usability is an unfair amount of trash and as far as i can see blatantly done to make people waste cash.
    Yes, I'm sure they made Lily bad on purpose specifically to make you spend money, despite the fact that they constantly release good 3 stars and give us great welfares, I'm sure Lily specifically is part of an evil plan to make you waste your money away.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Actually there is only one good welfare Servant and it isn't Liz
    And Nero can't lose value because she never had any
    Not sure what scale you're basing this on. Of the sixteen freebie SRs, I'd say that only two are lackluster, Saber Lily included. Five are amazing (as in, they can definitely rival SSRs even at 80), five are neat if not too much better than the gacha options, and the remaining three are just sort of okay mostly because their skills or stats are kind of eh.

The quality of theses SRs does trend to increase per release. The next two SRs feature one that I consider neat and one that's amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't think of a single instance where slotting Nero into my party hasn't made the battle feel like a miserable slog
    She has pitiful heals, inconsistent buffs, and her only redeeming feature is being hard to kill which is more like a bug because every time I use her I wish she was dead
    Yeah, feels like her Attack Up portion of Imperial Privilege never procs. Nero Bride and Nero (Caster) are definitely much better than Nero.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Nah, Lily was IIRC a bonus you got for playing the game early, or buying a TM magazine or somesuch, and we do get a good welfare Saber down the line anyway. Next... Halloween, if I have my dates right.
    That's correct, though I would say that one is more of a neat one. Not because she's bad, but because the gacha SRs of that one's role are just so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    If you're not the best SR you're the worst

祖 Ancestor
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Not sure what scale you're basing this on. Of the sixteen freebie SRs, I'd say that only two are lackluster, Saber Lily included.

That's correct, though I would say that one is more of a neat one. Not because she's bad, but because the gacha SRs of that one's role are just so good.
    Who's the other lackluster welfare? chacha?

With so much SR/SSR AOE saber, you hardly find lily essential. The opposite would be the lancer class. With so little non-limited/story locked SR/SSR, lancer liz becomes quite a catch.....
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

Spoiler:

(alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Holy hell, a maxed-out Bloom and a single Star of Altria really do make a hell of a difference.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    Who's the other lackluster welfare? namechacha?

With so much SR/SSR AOE saber, you hardly find lily essential. The opposite would be the lancer class. With so little non-limited/story locked SR/SSR, lancer liz becomes quite a catch.....
    Meijin Isshi Welfare is all right, cleared most of the CQ from her release until halloween using her

name[Iri] is really meh except for very niche party strats
    Last edited by Qinglong; January 7th, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    Who's the other lackluster welfare?
    spoiler name[Irisviel]. The freebie from GudaGuda 2.0 falls in the "okay" category I mentioned above due to Spartacus being so damn good.

Saber Lily still isn't that bad for wave clearing. At least, she's better than Fergus. Also, Siegfried until Siegfried's NP interlude and third skill strengthening quest.
    Last edited by Trubo; January 7th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Five are amazing (as in, they can definitely rival SSRs even at 80)
    imma guess
    Imma guess Shiki, Kintoki, Chloe, BB, Altera?
    Last edited by Enchants; January 7th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enchants View Post
    Imma guess
    spoiler names[Kintoki (Rider), Ishtar (Rider), Chloe, BB, Mecha Eli-chan/Mk. II]

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    spoiler names[Kintoki (Rider), Ishtar (Rider), Chloe, BB, Mecha Eli-chan/Mk. II]
    Close enough. Heh.

HOUGU! ZABAAAAANIIIIIIYA!!! TagumonYatsuray's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was rewatching Fate/Zero, and I just realized Irisviel says "She [Illya] has your eyes,"

Was she joking? Or is there a deeper meaning? ..... Was Illya's name even in Accel/Zero at all?
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!

Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

Quote Originally Posted by TagumonYatsuray View Post
    I was rewatching Fate/Zero, and I just realized Irisviel says "She [Illya] has your eyes,"

Was she joking? Or is there a deeper meaning? ..... Was Illya's name even in Accel/Zero at all?
    Not even getting into trying to figure out what you're confused by, what does any of this have to do with English FGO?

HOUGU! ZABAAAAANIIIIIIYA!!! TagumonYatsuray's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Not even getting into trying to figure out what you're confused by, what does any of this have to do with English FGO?
    Oops! I legit thought this was the Japanese Fate/Go forum... my bad, that's why I mentioned a certain event
    Fate/Grand Order: Best game ever! When it's not on maintenance!

Connolly-kun's 'Servant Skill Level Priority Spread Sheet'!

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I am well aware you don't spend money on Lily, this is why i brought up Liz. Liz is also a welfare servant but her ability is actually good. Lily is kneecapped because if they actually gave up a good Saber for free we wouldn't have to spend money, Alter and Nero would lose some value for example. It's all to encourage people to spend, the star system is bullshit.
    No, I am afraid that no conspiracy exists where the one Servant they literally shove into your hands besides Mash is some grand scheme to get you to buy more. It is a grand scheme to give you a cute character and the means to up her. Thank you for your participation, and please continue to enjoy Fate/Grand Order.

Taste the Rainbow
    now I just need hearts for orion, then hearts for herk, then hearts for scathach

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    now I just need hearts for orion, then hearts for herk, then hearts for scathach
    I just maxed Tactician's command
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Bah i cant seem to get np2 Salter.

Ill try another attempt in my next paycheck. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Enchants View Post
    Bah i cant seem to get np2 Salter.

Ill try another attempt in my next paycheck. Wish me luck.
    At least MHX and Blue Saber didn't spook your Umu rolls.

598,535,004 (NA)