Page 576 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 764765265665715745755765775785815866266761076 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,520 of 21878

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

  1. #11501
    Salt Manju Vacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Pandora Bokusu
    Posts
    561
    US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    3
    and thats one off the list
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

    well, told ya.


    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

    Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

    The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

  2. #11502
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,931
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Great. The Effects look great too

    Now I'm chasing for Carmilla's Bond CE
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  3. #11503
    リビングデッド Living Dead LostHanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    88
    US Friend Code
    279887408
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacha View Post
    and thats one off the list
    Nice, my Emiya is just about to get bond level 9. Is his bond ce worth using? It seems good but not sure if it’s better than crit strength.

  4. #11504
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,211
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Great. The Effects look great too

    Now I'm chasing for Carmilla's Bond CE
    They aren't though. The chance to generate 5 stars only works on his normal cards. While max LB Angel's Poem isn't terrible, the 100/100 Attack/HP is.

    In short, only Herk has a bond 10 CE that's really worth using.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  5. #11505
    リビングデッド Living Dead LostHanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    88
    US Friend Code
    279887408
    Good point about the 100/100. I like the idea of generating extra stars + NP strength on Emiya so it’s a shame.

  6. #11506
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,931
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    They aren't though. The chance to generate 5 stars only works on his normal cards. While max LB Angel's Poem isn't terrible, the 100/100 Attack/HP is.

    In short, only Herk has a bond 10 CE that's really worth using.
    Eeeehhh???!! Is the NP multiplier happen after CE attack increase?
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  7. #11507
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,575
    JP Friend Code
    384812949
    US Friend Code
    908340093
    A question from my GF: does those prison tower challenge quest have to be done within 24 hours, or can be done til the end of event?
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

    Spoiler:

    (alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

    GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

    Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

  8. #11508
    ≧▽≦ Hen_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,412
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    Re:Emiya
    Perhaps after strengthening? In a few years.

    For Dante's event, shall I bring up me Euryale for archer support? People seem to be saying that ST archers will be useful
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  9. #11509
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,515
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Too bad we don't have Don't Lose Your Meeeeh yet. She'd be so useful to have. I still don't even have Euryale past 50, and Robin's lagging behind at 30. Way too many others needing attention.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  10. #11510
    ≧▽≦ Hen_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,412
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    ? Dare da?

    I have more ready to fight archers than any other class. 70 Emicchi, Euryale, David, @Robin. 60 Nob (max because miscalculated honnou) Feeding Arash excess cards.

    No gold servants to feed problems? Heh
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  11. #11511
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,211
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Eeeehhh???!! Is the NP multiplier happen after CE attack increase?
    I have no idea what exactly you're trying to say here. The NP Damage Up it provides is equal to a max LB Angel's Poem/Song. The reason max LB Angel's Poem/Song is a better CE option is because it isn't restricted to the shitty 100/100 Attack/HP that the bond 10 CE is, instead capping out at 1500 Attack. Chance to generate 5 crit stars on normal cards (i.e. not NP, not Extra) is not worth a potential 1400 Attack.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    A question from my GF: does those prison tower challenge quest have to be done within 24 hours, or can be done til the end of event?
    Until the end of the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  12. #11512
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,515
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Latest JP Christmas Servant. Single target Archer, possibly the greatest NP sound in the game.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  13. #11513
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,931
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I have no idea what exactly you're trying to say here. The NP Damage Up it provides is equal to a max LB Angel's Poem/Song. The reason max LB Angel's Poem/Song is a better CE option is because it isn't restricted to the shitty 100/100 Attack/HP that the bond 10 CE is, instead capping out at 1500 Attack. Chance to generate 5 crit stars on normal cards (i.e. not NP, not Extra) is not worth a potential 1400 Attack.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Ah okay
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  14. #11514
    Umu! ......Wait, what? Kratosirving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,147
    US Friend Code
    932 224 010
    Blog Entries
    7
    Dear god the fluffiness. On a side note, that reminded me more of Hell Bovines in the Secret Cow Level. :3
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Code) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi ) Playlist

    FGO Support Card (As of January 2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    How does this work and where does it go?

    08:36 <Spinach> Opti took the words right out of my penis.

  15. #11515
    Kami-Sama Arigatou
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    422
    US Friend Code
    476,293,262
    Some SSRs have Craft Essences that are worth using, too, including
    Spoiler:
    Altera
    Cú Chulainn (Alter)
    Jeanne d'Arc
    Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)
    Merlin
    Ozymandias
    Zhuge Liang
    and arguably Karna.
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

    because I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I’m not a mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    im an admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    so you admin to playing with sock puppets

  16. #11516
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,749
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    Jeanne's isn't worth using
    Spoiler:




  17. #11517
    ≧▽≦ Hen_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,412
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    .... Archer class is really made of archers.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  18. #11518
    Kami-Sama Arigatou
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    422
    US Friend Code
    476,293,262
    List of Servants I intend to Grail in order:

    Cú Chulainn (Alter)
    Heracles
    Merlin
    Lancelot
    Ozymandias
    Vlad III
    Jeanne d'Arc
    Scáthach
    Gilgamesh
    Altera
    Jack the Ripper

    How 'bout you folks?
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

    because I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I’m not a mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    im an admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    so you admin to playing with sock puppets

  19. #11519
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,749
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    any grail list longer than 3-5 isn't a grail list but a wish list

    after Herk no one matters to be because I won't be rolling them
    Spoiler:




  20. #11520
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,575
    JP Friend Code
    384812949
    US Friend Code
    908340093
    Quote Originally Posted by Geistalt View Post
    List of Servants I intend to Grail in order:

    Cú Chulainn (Alter)
    Heracles
    Merlin
    Lancelot
    Ozymandias
    Vlad III
    Jeanne d'Arc
    Scáthach
    Gilgamesh
    Altera
    Jack the Ripper

    How 'bout you folks?
    For game play:
    Herc
    Jalter

    For waifu:
    Lalter
    FSN saber
    Rin

    I am not that keen on grailing coz by the time you would grail him/her, most of them would be (or about to be) bond 10 and got benched....
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

    Spoiler:

    (alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

    GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

    Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •