Page 609 of 917 FirstFirst ... 109509559599604607608609610611614619659709 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 18339

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

  1. #12161
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,283
    Blog Entries
    12
    Why would you waste bond points.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

  2. #12162
    Diversify your bond points.

  3. #12163
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,734
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mash is pretty useless right now but I already 10/10/10 her just because it's easy to.

  4. #12164
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,283
    Blog Entries
    12
    Same, I don't think she's even useless if you use the plug suit though. In JP I had her in my lineup at this time.

    NA just got bond 10 way earlier so there's no real reason to keep her anymore if you don't want to throw away quartz.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

  5. #12165
    This Fist created All Qinglong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bermuda Islands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,731
    JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    231,132,679
    I don't have the cost to run a full gold team anyway

    or even have a full gold team ahahahaha
    Spoiler:




  6. #12166
    Holy shit, double YOLO ten-roll prevails.


    598,535,004 (NA)



  7. #12167
    Not always a dragon Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not where I wanna be
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,015
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    Holy crap!

    ...
    Okay, moving on.

    If I were to put emphasis on bond points, the game would become even more grindy than GBF because I try to do everything all at once. Meaning I've been paying quartz to keep grinding. I'm very obsessive about this shit. Because I'm crazy. I need that EXP... Heck, I'm probably going to pay a bunch today just so that I can get a bunch of Chimera Claws... Why am I doing this to myself. I want Berserkalot at 70, minimum. He's already matching Fran's damage at 10 levels below her...

    I really dislike Medb for what she's done so far in this singularity, but somehow, I also kind of pity her.

    Spoiler:
    I feel like she's just... deluding herself, and she's using the grail not even to make her wish come true, but just to make it harder for reality to encroach upon her already ridiculous fantasy.

    That said, it's still kind of a good thing IMO because now I don't want her enough to keep trying to roll her.
    Last edited by Draconic; March 29th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

    ...okay, so this is actually outdated already... Martha is at 80.

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

  8. #12168
    咲き誇るは薔薇の皇帝 Levani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Georgia, Tbilisi
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    226
    JP Friend Code
    623,196,270
    Why am I so ticked off that NA version doesn't have all the new animation stuff from JP... logically I know it doesn't matter but ugh!

  9. #12169

  10. #12170
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,160
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I really dislike Medb for what she's done so far in this singularity, but somehow, I also kind of pity her.

    Spoiler:
    I feel like she's just... deluding herself, and she's using the grail not even to make her wish come true, but just to make it harder for reality to encroach upon her already ridiculous fantasy.

    That said, it's still kind of a good thing IMO because now I don't want her enough to keep trying to roll her.
    Yeah, that's kind of a big part of her character, as far as I can tell (I never actually rolled her sadface). She's trying to keep this broken fantasy of the one man who, out of all the people she slept with for politics and money and alliances and whatever, she might have actually loved, in the only broken way she knows.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  11. #12171
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,544
    JP Friend Code
    384812949
    US Friend Code
    908340093
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Why am I so ticked off that NA version doesn't have all the new animation stuff from JP... logically I know it doesn't matter but ugh!
    "Logically", I feel more sad about NA doesn't have those latest UI updates, 3 quarts master missions AND subtitles..............
    -
    I know, I know, we are much better off than those poor souls in CN, TW and KR servers (in that order) already......
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

    Spoiler:

    (alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

    GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

    Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

  12. #12172
    I know Jalter permanently hijacks the meta later, but exactly how good is Cu Alter? I'm getting that he's a survival Berserker, but he's still really squishy and his PfA isn't as good as Lancer Cu's. How is he compared to Herc?

    598,535,004 (NA)



  13. #12173
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,095
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    I know Jalter permanently hijacks the meta later, but exactly how good is Cu Alter? I'm getting that he's a survival Berserker, but he's still really squishy and his PfA isn't as good as Lancer Cu's. How is he compared to Herc?
    He is Irish Herc
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  14. #12174
    nirvana.bar Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,624
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    I know Jalter permanently hijacks the meta later, but exactly how good is Cu Alter? I'm getting that he's a survival Berserker, but he's still really squishy and his PfA isn't as good as Lancer Cu's. How is he compared to Herc?
    He is better than Jalter once game goes into actual challenge quest territory

    - - - Updated - - -

    which isnt anytime soon for na i guess there is year&half before memeing the highest red chain total damage numbers stops working

  15. #12175
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    I know Jalter permanently hijacks the meta later, but exactly how good is Cu Alter? I'm getting that he's a survival Berserker, but he's still really squishy and his PfA isn't as good as Lancer Cu's. How is he compared to Herc?
    Herc and Cu Alter are pretty different in how their survivability works. Herc wants to be the last servant out, so his Bond CE+Guts gives four turns of survival against a boss and his evasion avoids all three attacks on a turn. Cu Alter, meanwhile, can only evade two attacks and thus wants to be out with other Servants so he doesn't waste the entire PfA on avoiding 67% of one turn's damage.

    However, he also has 2000 ATK over Herc and notable reaches 15,016 ATK when grailed to 100 and max Fou'd. People love to look at big numbers. (He reaches 18k or so in JP with a lv.100 Scope.)
    Ungrailed he has 12,805 ATK vs., say, Jalter's 13,244 ATK, but with an additional 1.5x modifier he'll do more damage unless against a Ruler or swimming in Crit Stars. Once crit stars come into play, though, they do more damage.

    Basically, he's really tanky (1 hit evasion + 34% defense + 2500HP Guts, and also +30%DEF on NP turns) and hits really hard, but since he isn't suited for buster crit memes (9 star weight vs. Jalter's 261) he's fallen out of favor in the meta a bit. He's still good, though.

    For reference, without exterior buffs unFou'd Cu's NP1 will hit for 60,417. (+-10%.) Jalter's NP will hit for 54,261 against non-Jeanne/Amakusa's. Herc's NP will hit for 51,687.
    Kintoki's NP hits for 66,554.
    However, do note that Cu, Herc and Kintoki stack additively with Waver's +ATK buff while Jalter stacks multiplicatively since hers is a Mana Burst-esque ability. (The same goes for the plugsuit, and Jalter probably gets more mileage out of Anniversary Blonde as well due to the crit stars.)
    On the other hand, Merlin stacks better with the first three... but he also hands out lots of Crit Strength and crit stars, which Jalter appreciates more and overall makes her the stronger choice.

  16. #12176
    It Is I: ME!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    310
    US Friend Code
    476,293,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Why am I so ticked off that NA version doesn't have all the new animation stuff from JP... logically I know it doesn't matter but ugh!
    I actually prefer Heracles' current NA animations, but he does look more chiseled and taller in the JP version.
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

    because I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Nonsense. Cats are so cute, I'd take a bath full of them. Would YOU take a bath filled with spiders?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    hell yes

  17. #12177
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,160
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    There are a few of his animations in JP that I don't much like, but I do think they're almost all better than the NA versions.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  18. #12178
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six kotelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    valpo
    Posts
    3,327
    After I used up all my quartz, I threw a ticket and got Cu Alter.

    I have failed you Jannu Alter, but this is what I really wanted.

  19. #12179
    Umu! ......Wait, what? Kratosirving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,913
    US Friend Code
    932 224 010
    Blog Entries
    7
    Went ahead and did two 10-rolls for Cu Alter, didn't get him. Got Jeanne though.

    ...Which means I either rolled a catalyst or blew my luck on the other Jeanne, rofl. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Code) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi ) Playlist

    FGO Support Card

    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    How does this work and where does it go?

    08:36 <Spinach> Opti took the words right out of my penis.

  20. #12180
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,734
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    I won't give in... I already have Edison on JP... I don't need to roll him here... I need to save for the Shuten/Round Table slaughter...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •