Page 672 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 17257262266266767067167267367467768272277211721672 ... LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,440 of 37998

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    How do you get all those crit stars? It's 0 crit stars with Waver and JAlter teamcomp. Tge crit stars has been used in the first turn against some mobs

And, the damage wasn't as big as I expected even with tons of Waver buffs
    That's because Waver's buffs are additive, not multiplicative.

Waver buff gives +x% attack, another Waver buff gives +x% attack, they're both the same kind of buff, you end up with just two Waver buffs. Nothing amazing.
    But if you add a different type of buff on, like, for example, a crit buff, those attack buffs multiply by the crit buff. And if you add Anti-female buff, that's multiplied as well. And if you add a Buster buff, that's multiplied as well.

Basically:

Attack buff + Attack buff + Attack buff is like 3+3+3.
    Attack buff + Buster buff + Anti-female buff is 3x3x3.

Big difference once you get the numbers high enough and get enough different types of buffs.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    3BP is more about survival than murder, imo, but maybe that's just cos I'm falling just a tiny bit short of killing her consistently now.

Anybody see what I'm doing wrong here?

My team:
    Scath w/ MLB Ushi, Fionn, support Waver. Back row Mashu, Cu, Herc w/Bond CE, in that order, though considering how close I'm getting, I might drop Herc & his bond CE for another Carp and see if that clinches it.

Try to get Fionn's NP up as quickly as possible, drop Waver buffs on him and Scath as the cards decide, then swap Fionn out with Cu. Between his own skills and others', Cu will live basically forever at this point.
    Scathach NPs with as many buffs as possible, then either build up crit stars for her to use, or Arts all day and Arts all night to get that next NP up.
    Waver almost always dies before he can get all his skills up again. I don't know why or how, it just always happens. Probably just because the hands really hate him and NP all over him, but I can usually get a skill going before he bites the dust, so not all is lost.
    I am both happy and sad he is dead.
    Mashu's up here, and she'll usually take up at least two turns of the enemy's attention. She's a good girl, it's just a shame she has to die for my Lore ambitions, over and over and over again.
    Daage goes out on both sides, usually Fionn will come in too early and I won't get to MAX POWER SUPER SOAKER because I want those hands alive till it's almost over. Buffs run out, then he NPs, the hands are either dead or down to < 5k.
    Scathach dies, Herc comes in, and from there it's basically Shirou versus Gil, only with a banana. Here I come, small yellow creature. Do you have enough turns in stock?

Ends with <1m, usually Herc & Cu Chullroach left on the board.
    Don't know why but strong servants (usually supports) usually become enemies's focus even without taunt

- - - Updated - - -

Waver buff gives +x% attack, another Waver buff gives +x% attack, they're both the same kind of buff, you end up with just two Waver buffs. Nothing amazing.
    But if you add a different type of buff on, like, for example, a crit buff, those attack buffs multiply by the crit buff. And if you add Anti-female buff, that's multiplied as well. And if you add a Buster buff, that's multiplied as well.

Basically:

Big difference once you get the numbers high enough and get enough different types of buffs.
    Ooooohhhh
    But I can't drop second waver
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Basically:

Wrong. Anti-X, Crit Damage Up, NP Power Up, and general purpose Power Up are all part of the same modifier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Ooooohhhh
    But I can't drop second waver
    You don't need to. The attack buffs mean you start with a higher number to multiply, and his crit memes are stronk. If you abuse the plugsuit, you can start with DPS+Waver+support, swap the support out for the second Waver (his Carp CE gives you 15 stars here), and then all the buffs go up at once, 100% NP charge, and boom, massive damage numbers even if DPS doesn't NPBB crit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Wrong. Anti-X, Crit Damage Up, NP Power Up, and general purpose Power Up are all part of the same modifier.
    Ooh.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Generally the recommended strategy is to MLB Shana-oh, attach it to your damage dealer, then load up on as many carps as you can with support units.
    I see. And will Fionn's NP kill the arms with a single hit without Shana-oh?

By the way, eddyak, can you find room for me in your friend list?

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    3BP is more about survival than murder, imo, but maybe that's just cos I'm falling just a tiny bit short of killing her consistently now.

Anybody see what I'm doing wrong here?

My team:
    Scath w/ MLB Ushi, Fionn, support Waver. Back row Mashu, Cu, Herc w/Bond CE, in that order, though considering how close I'm getting, I might drop Herc & his bond CE for another Carp and see if that clinches it.

Try to get Fionn's NP up as quickly as possible, drop Waver buffs on him and Scath as the cards decide, then swap Fionn out with Cu. Between his own skills and others', Cu will live basically forever at this point.
    Scathach NPs with as many buffs as possible, then either build up crit stars for her to use, or Arts all day and Arts all night to get that next NP up.
    Waver almost always dies before he can get all his skills up again. I don't know why or how, it just always happens. Probably just because the hands really hate him and NP all over him, but I can usually get a skill going before he bites the dust, so not all is lost.
    I am both happy and sad he is dead.
    Mashu's up here, and she'll usually take up at least two turns of the enemy's attention. She's a good girl, it's just a shame she has to die for my Lore ambitions, over and over and over again.
    Daage goes out on both sides, usually Fionn will come in too early and I won't get to MAX POWER SUPER SOAKER because I want those hands alive till it's almost over. Buffs run out, then he NPs, the hands are either dead or down to < 5k.
    Scathach dies, Herc comes in, and from there it's basically Shirou versus Gil, only with a banana. Here I come, small yellow creature. Do you have enough turns in stock?

Ends with <1m, usually Herc & Cu Chullroach left on the board.
    Problem I can see here is that you're throwing up a prayer on which one they'll focus on. Mash has a taunt, but that really isn't dependable enough to get you through more than a turn. The best thing to do here is to use Fionn and then switch to a tank with a taunt that last more than one turn like Georgios/D'eon if you have then.

That way the enemies will focus on them rather than Scath or Waver, and this way waver can build back up to his skill while Scath can do damage more freely, the only problems are really the AoE attacks, but those don't do as much damage as the single one's so you can hope for less damage to your buffe and DPS than they usually would.

As much as I like Herc and Cu, they are kind of cramping you up from actually killing her, since they take up a slot that an actual support can take. But again I've been killing banana without minding the hands and so far I've killed her in about 5-6 turns.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Kicked somebody, drop me a request.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    sure

- - - Updated - - -

Oh that was for Spoony, ignore me.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    Problem I can see here is that you're throwing up a prayer on which one they'll focus on. Mash has a taunt, but that really isn't dependable enough to get you through more than a turn. The best thing to do here is to use Fionn and then switch to a tank with a taunt that last more than one turn like Georgios/D'eon if you have then.

That way the enemies will focus on them rather than Scath or Waver, and this way waver can build back up to his skill while Scath can do damage more freely, the only problems are really the AoE attacks, but those don't do as much damage as the single one's so you can hope for less damage to your buffe and DPS than they usually would.

As much as I like Herc and Cu, they are kind of cramping you up from actually killing her, since they take up a slot that an actual support can take. But again I've been killing banana without minding the hands and so far I've killed her in about 5-6 turns.
    True enough, but as far as I can tell, Cu does his damage sponging well, Herc's been a fantastic security door, and I don't think D'Eon would last too long, especially with Archers on the field.

I don't actually have any useful supports to use instead of Cu & Herc- Hans is low and underskilled, Leonidas & George are way too low, Medea Lily would... well, she'd probably get rekt quickly, but she might keep Scathach alive longer and help NP gauge. Iri's basically unusable with her ridiculously bad NP gain and completely unlevelled skills, but the Guts might save somebody. I'll try some things out, see how it goes, now that I'm not too worried about getting murderised.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    no, it was for me
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    sure

- - - Updated - - -

Oh that was for Spoony, ignore me.
    I'll drop a couple of people, there are a surprising number avoiding the event and/or are just logging in. I've got half a dozen people sitting at 20+hours since last login, usually a bad sign.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Ah shit, the debuff today is nullify buffs. Gonna be murder on me if I let her use it repeatedly.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caster hands and Nullify Buffs? No thanks, I'm staying on 2BP until this is over.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    gg
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Thanks! Sent it.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Hey what is good teammates for Robin?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Thanks! Sent it.
    Hey Spoony, you should fill the rest of your Support even if you don't have anything else useful for the event. I almost deleted you by mistake.