Page 821 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 32172177181181681982082182282382683187192113211821 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,420 of 38032

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    This is so sad, I'm so sorry.

*stashes away 21 SSRs*

I feel for you man, rEaLLy.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I want to play Despacito 3
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Unfortunately. Event ends in two days and I still need to clear at minimum another five mats.
    Let me know you need a specific thing. The only ce I am missing is Knight Marines...sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    Ok, I'm throwing in the towel, rolling is literally busted and I'm never getting anything. If it were just the stupid gatcha i might be able to laugh it off, but nope, it literally just invalidated my entire year of work with this game. Buddy starts the game, rolls on the summer banner and gets three five stars for 120sq and 15 tickets, that's not even 100 cards total. What's the point? I work a whole year and get nothing but bullshit and booby prizes and he just lucks into it. I just can't be bothered anymore, I'll play for the story but otherwise I'm checking out, fuck this busted game.
    Well who knows? I did one last 10 roll last night, got Archuria and Martha. Didn't even want Archuria. I don't know what sorcery it is but it helps to curb your enthusiasm when rolling. I am going to be a little superstitious and say the game reads your feelings and its never a good idea to get your hopes up. Hope but expect nothing, and maybe you'll get lucky.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Plan future rolling in advance, but roll without expecting anything. Enjoy random spooks. Play the game with what you get. Use your basically random roster of Servants as best as you can.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    can't wait for caster Gil. Probably wont roll for him
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Considering the fact that I can't enjoy the little victories like obtaining a new servant (without fail i am always told they don't work in the meta or they suck because other reasons) I find your advice to be hollow. Wait and hope does little to encourage me when I m constantly given shit for liking things.

Case in point Emiya.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    But you got Lancer Alter, right? She is super strong
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    First off KoR, not on her rate up (which is indicative of the whole year of play frankly) secondly, that doesn't refute my point. She's still just a small victory, one that I get to be happy about because she's meta approved, but therein lies the problem. Nothing i get is so Ygg's advice is hollow. I have Cu Culainn, that's great but he sucks, i have Emiya, oh Kuros better and so on like that. Games are supposed to be fucking fun goddamn it.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    First off KoR, not on her rate up (which is indicative of the whole year of play frankly) secondly, that doesn't refute my point. She's still just a small victory, one that I get to be happy about because she's meta approved, but therein lies the problem. Nothing i get is so Ygg's advice is hollow. I have Cu Culainn, that's great but he sucks, i have Emiya, oh Kuros better and so on like that. Games are supposed to be fucking fun goddamn it.
    You are stressed over "gameplay" in WAIFU collecting simulator game? You know that this game does not need OP servants to be won over right? Kuro is a freebie so your point is debatable...

Also, don't underestimate the power of EMIYA fanboys here. When I said "Emiya is still not good enough even after 3 Strengthenings", people got mad. But, objectively speaking though, there are no "bad" servants (except Fionn but even he is debatable).

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Considering the fact that I can't enjoy the little victories like obtaining a new servant (without fail i am always told they don't work in the meta or they suck because other reasons) I find your advice to be hollow. Wait and hope does little to encourage me when I m constantly given shit for liking things.

Case in point Emiya.
    The joy is in making shitty things work. I recently made a sprint run on the JP Server. all the singularities in 1 week. My only Saber was Gilles, that is infamously bad. The result?

US Friend Code
    Gilles is who killed Mysterious Heroine Z for me back in Saber Wars.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...

Case in point Emiya.
    Meta? This game isn't competitive and most of this game becomes significantly easier when just building teams with what's easily available, such as all the 3 star and 2 star servants that woek very well in conjunction with those Super Rare spooks you might get. I am consider a crit using the one lucky gil I got, some one else's Atlanta, Kojirou/Assassin Scathach and Anderson and I think it will work. If I get lucky with the Gacha, cool, but that won't apart of the team I like to use right now so why worry about it.

Also Emiya is fuckin solid, whoever told you he doesn't work well doesn't know how to FGO.

Blog Entries
    No Tepan, I came in assuming it was a CCG and like all CCGs people would be positive. The moment I tried i got meta data machine gunned at me.I can't be happy when i get told the things i have are shit and I'm shit for liking them. I have been repeatedly told Emiya sucks here dispite him being one of the only servants i actually want.

Given the meta collapse that will make certain Servants no longer viable Ygg i hardly see the joy in being creative, especially when any team i make will just get criticized for being shit for some reason.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    If you need to roll meta waifus to enjoy the game, then either become a mega-whale or quit altogether. The gacha will always be against you. You will fail to get who you want more times than not while everyone else succeeds. You will get the characters you least want when you least want them. Accept this as facts and you can be overjoyed when you at least roll one good CE every now and then.
    Above all, never go into a roll thread if you had bad luck. You eill always leave saltier than you went in.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    sez u m8.

The grind's gotten a whole lot better since I got a random 5*, a 4* and that free 4* pick.
    And I ain't collected any waifus
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    No Tepan, I came in assuming it was a CCG and like all CCGs people would be positive. The moment I tried i got meta data machine gunned at me.I can't be happy when i get told the things i have are shit and I'm shit for liking them. I have been repeatedly told Emiya sucks here dispite him being one of the only servants i actually want.

Given the meta collapse that will make certain Servants no longer viable Ygg i hardly see the joy in being creative, especially when any team i make will just get criticized for being shit for some reason.
    I think I see the problem. You need to stop asking other people if your Servants are good. :P

Also, like hell is this a CCG, lol. CCGs allow trading your shit cards for someone else's.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

"Kuro is better" is very different from "Emiya is shit", there isn't pvp, the meta doesn't matter, use whoever you enjoy.

Like do you even play the game to say Emiya is bad? Even with one strengthening he's great at farming and good with dealing with Saber bosses after wave clearing.

And Cu is the best surviver in the game.

Blog Entries
    Eriko Meta can refer to (and does in FGO) PvE and we all know that in JP they practically based boss fights on people having access to Merlin later on. I like Emiya (i have him at NP2 and 8 for skills across the board, fucking void dust, I like him but everyone just keeps banging Kuro's drum)

I want all of 6 characters Death, Saber, Salter, Arturia lancer, Arturia lancer Alter, Mordred and Emiya. I hate the meta, i want to be positive but i keep getting lynched for my positivity and when I tell the truth about i game i get dismissed. I'm not trying to be negative, everyone else seems to demand i just be miserable.

This isn't labeled as a roll thread, if that's the point then my bad.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    First off, meta approved doesn't mean shit. There are multiple YT channels that do bronze-silver only fights against the hardest bosses.

Second, Kuro's a freebie, and probably the second strongest after Kintoki, and she doesn't have too much use outside of Arts spam teams. It's annoying that early game heroes are powercrept by later ones, but that's the way any continuous game will go- eventually they're gonna add more and more stuff.

Third, and I've said this at every possible opportunity and will continue to say it- it is at heart a gambling game. There isn't any reasonable chance of getting what you want, because the RPG aspects are, in every way, secondary to the actual gambling, the waifu collecting. If you dislike your account, find that one subreddit where people trade accounts and either trade it or sell it for the money to buy one with the Servants you want.

I've failed to get who I wanted in the last four or five banners I've rolled on. It hasn't been fun. But I'm not fooling myself into thinking it's anything else.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    862,721,939 / Vivian

If people told you're shit for liking something, maybe talking to someone else will do wonder.

Just my 2 cent

on an unrelated note if its making you feel any better I couldn't resist the temptation and blow all the tickets I've intended for musashi on the swimsuit banner and pretty much got all trash ce too.