Page 974 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 474874924964969972973974975976979984102410741474 ... LastLast
Results 19,461 to 19,480 of 38024

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Camelot is harder IMHO, Babylon is just… tiring… I mean f※ck those lahmus

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Welp, just finished Babylonia, it was incredible of course. I gotta say I still prefer Camelot above it for its character centered narrative, it appeals more to me than the grand scale epic that is Chapter 7.

Now to wait for Quetz's rate up.
    Same here. Babylonia is awesome, but Camelot edges it out for me. Still though, what an incredible climax.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So every time I see Ishtar coming, I bring out Shisou for my weekly "Fuck You Gil" full buff NP. That normally does around 250k. On Ishtar it does 550k. Is there a reason for that? Does she have an undead trait to get both the divine and undead damage boosts? Does she maybe have more divinity than Gil and get double damage? Does her defense just suck that much?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I employed Memelin stall strats against Gorgon and I'm now hating myself for it.

- - - Updated - - -

OH THANK GOD IT ENDED AFTER 16 TURNS

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    862,721,939 / Vivian
    This one live up to its name of absolute demonic front. I like the conflict of camelot better and goddess rhongomyniad is a better final boss with a better theme song to boot.

However everything leading up to the climax confrontation of this singularity is just superb. I'll definitely be rolling for some servants despite not feeling much for them before this thanks to the story.

Spoiler:
    anyone know what's the theme for the gorgon fight is called? Feel like that one is way better and more fitting to tiamat's.
    Last edited by Crimson Moon; December 8th, 2018 at 04:14 AM.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Just search it on youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer Tiamat's theme than Gorgon
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Babylon was more consistently tough, I thought. Camelot had moments of HOLY SHIT WHAT DO I DO NOW, but those were rare, and between them were pretty weak enemies, whereas a whole fuckton of Babylon was "Here, a 300k HP enemy that removes your defensive and offensive buffs, has a friend coming right behind it that's strong against the team you made for this one, and can three-shot your best tanks".
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Babylon was more consistently tough, I thought. Camelot had moments of HOLY SHIT WHAT DO I DO NOW, but those were rare, and between them were pretty weak enemies, whereas a whole fuckton of Babylon was "Here, a 300k HP enemy that removes your defensive and offensive buffs, has a friend coming right behind it that's strong against the team you made for this one, and can three-shot your best tanks".
    Not to mention spriggan for 3 rounds, basmu for 3 rounds, putting 2 assassin spriggan then rider at the last. The Mobs are annoyingly powerful and confusing, I never known if this will be small mobs or big mobs

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, just finished Babylonia, it was incredible of course. I gotta say I still prefer Camelot above it for its character centered narrative, it appeals more to me than the grand scale epic that is Chapter 7.

Now to wait for Quetz's rate up.
    We will get more character centered on Epic of Remnant 3, from what I get from translated chapters.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    HELL YEAH KILLED QUETZ BEFORE SHE COULD LEAVE

FUCK YOU TIMED EVENT, JACK NUMBAHWAN

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Blog Entries
    One thing that annoyed me about this event is they never let you snark off to Gil. Which is frustrating cause thats something they have traditionally always let you do to arrogant loudmouths. You can do it in other places.

hell even in this singularity you can introduce Ishtar as the pettanko goddess. (Try it, she loves it.)

but it in all the dialogue it’s always “king sama~!”

whats sad is after a while I realized the reason for that is it literally never occurred to who ever writing it that you might want to continue being the irreverent hero you have been in the last six singularities.

because we are apparently supposed to as fans like the guy

that was a pity because shooting my mouth off to piss him off was something I had been looking forward to
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

It's not about being fans of him, it's that, canonically, Gilgamesh (Archer) has been summoned by Chaldea. You've been on his interlude, where you're basically scared straight into calling him King-sama or fear death.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if I agree, I remember multiple times you could point out how he was acting like a child. And even if there aren't many direct choices like that, Guda and their group do it between themselves too.

US Friend Code
    Well to be fair Toby, it think it's less that but the player hasn't seen anything of Gils bad side and just see the good king? Remember they aren't Shirou who found his way here. They just see this good will king protecting everyone. Why wouldn't they respect that?

While Ishtar's first impression was nothing to be respectful over.

I think it's more likely this then irrelevancy Toby
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    I don't know if I agree, I remember multiple times you could point out how he was acting like a child. And even if there aren't many direct choices like that, Guda and their group do it between themselves too.
    There were a couple of times where it almost seemed not just an option but warranted. Mr all seeing eye got his teeth kicked in because he missed a rider class golem.

golem!

they aren’t small, let me rub in some salt!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post

I think it's more likely this then irrelevancy Toby
    irreverant, not irrelevant
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I love how half the time when your characters get excited over something Gil just yells "Fool!" and then in literally his next line reveals he's more excited about it than you are.

Despite what they've said about Caster Gil being the more mature one, this one sounds like a younger Gil than we knew- this one's always up for a challenge, really wants to get out there and adventure, and get into ridiculous fights, whereas the Archer one is basically the old man who's seen everything and it bored him the first time round.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I love how half the time when your characters get excited over something Gil just yells "Fool!" and then in literally his next line reveals he's more excited about it than you are.

Despite what they've said about Caster Gil being the more mature one, this one sounds like a younger Gil than we knew- this one's always up for a challenge, really wants to get out there and adventure, and get into ridiculous fights, whereas the Archer one is basically the old man who's seen everything and it bored him the first time round.
    Makes Sense. After all Archer Gil's basically "why, back in my day" personified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    There were a couple of times where it almost seemed not just an option but warranted. Mr all seeing eye got his teeth kicked in because he missed a rider class golem.

golem!

they aren’t small, let me rub in some salt!
    Yeah but Gil is Nasu's Waifu and canonically always right forever, so obviously we aren't allowed to Bulli him. It's not like he's Saber or something.

Blog Entries
    There were only three of those golems! Three! That means he looked at two at most!

i needed to mock thaaaaaaaaaat

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post

irreverant, not irrelevant
    Ah got it. Well I get your argument now,

- - - Updated - - -

Gil bullies himself quite fine yes
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    My hakuno is someone who shoots his mouth off at authority, cracks wise at every opportunity and can’t not stare at boobsaber’s tits because I have been chided for such on at least two separate occasions. Why won’t they let me be me?

my snark generators were at full power this whole event, but they wouldn’t let me fire mah lazorz

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    There's more snark in this Singularity than the last three put together, trust me.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP