Page 983 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 483883933973978981982983984985988993103310831483 ... LastLast
Results 19,641 to 19,660 of 37994

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    That said, I wish her base form wasn't so sexualised; it wasn't just cheap, it actively harmed her visual design.
    I don't mind the exposure, with her being the Primordial Mother and all, that's the closest they can get to actually showing breasts and vagina.
    I do wish she looked more mature and that they went harder on that route though, give her larger breasts, make her taller, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Just finished Babylonia. It was good, though I think the story would work better in an open world adventure game or something. Camelot overall was more enjoyable and had a better climax. Babylonia's climax was literally just "oh shit we're fucked, let's try thi- oh shit we're still fucked" over and over again. Which is neat and all but repetitive in the F/GO story format.

Also evil Ushi was dumb. That arc could have been completely removed and nothing would have been lost.
    It served to give Benkei his single shining character moment.
    I could have done without the "these dark feelings were inside you all along!" though.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I didn't mind Tiamat's wailing either - at first. But it eventually got a bit annoying, I kind of wish she had been able to give some actual words toward the end. But I guess it isn't necessary :|

Also, I guess with Tiamat's appearance we can retcon the Grail mud in a sense to be the Primordial Mud. Also now that just makes me think of the horrors of someone writing a Zerg transformation with that mud. D:
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    They look like Zergs in starcraft. You can put Lahmus in starcraft and it'll still fit
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    With the way Chaldea's Saint Graph recording works, shouldn't Berserker Ushi Alter theoretically be summonable by them?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    With the way Chaldea's Saint Graph recording works, shouldn't Berserker Ushi Alter theoretically be summonable by them?
    I guess we never got a reading of her Saint Graph since it was deep inside the ocean.

US Friend Code
    Ah jesus I have to hurry up and finish Camelot then Babylonia, I dont want to miss the raids
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eh you've got a week Ice, I took it easy and did Babylonia through natural AP until last night when I blitzed through the endgame of it.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I don't mind the exposure, with her being the Primordial Mother and all, that's the closest they can get to actually showing breasts and vagina.
    See, if they had gone for more of a Mother Goddess vibe, it would have been great! Even a proper "fertility = eroticism" depiction, inaccurate as it would be, might have worked. "Young lady with a thong" just smacked of trying too hard, though, too much pandering.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    I don't see a problem with Tiamat Femme Fatale design Do you expect primordial gods to wear lot of clothes like royalty?
    Heck do you even read myth about Greek Gods? They're fucking naked (especially the male one)
    As a matter of fact, I'm getting my PhD in Classical Studies. As for visual portrayals of Greek deities, I'd suggest you take a look at Ancient art - and I do mean actual Ancient art, not Renaissance art supposedly inspired by Greco-Roman art.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; December 12th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Camelot was better, but Babylon had taiga
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post

As a matter of fact, I'm getting my PhD in Classical Studies. As for visual portrayals of Greek deities, I'd suggest you take a look at Ancient art - and I do mean actual Ancient art, not Renaissance art supposedly inspired by Greco-Roman art.
    that seems like a...lucrative career field

...no as a matter of fact, the hypocrisy of saying that considering my master’s degree in social work is not lost on me
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Camelot was better, but Babylon had taiga
    What was your favorite parts of Camelot Toby
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Actually I enjoyed bedivere’s dilemma a great deal. They explored his thinking in an interesting fashion.

In myth bedivere seems a little more selfish, not wanting to see Excalibur thrown away, but this one realizing that when he did so would bring the end to the legend of his king, hence his hesitancy made for a great moment

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Camelot also have cute Monk
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    that seems like a...lucrative career field
    Don't worry, I'm a teacher; I'm used to not having money. :-P

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    That really was a great plot point. He was truly the most loyal knight.
    I feel like Gaheris’ despair, and Gawain’s subsequent loss of humanity would be very good moments too if we ever get to see them on this side of the Pacific.

You know, all things considered, the fact that Galahad didn’t even answer her call is foreshadowing at his real personality. Even Gaheris chose a side, and she’s basically an innocent little girl. Galahad on the other hand, opposed Lion King, but his response was to let everyone kill each other, because he didn’t want to get his hands dirty and tarnish his image as the perfect knight. And as funny as it is when Mashu abruptly starts verbally abusing Lancelot, it actually becomes a little horrifying when you consider this: Galahad wouldn’t even give her the name of his Noble Phantasm. He let her flail around with a shield she didn’t know how to use, basically abandoned her despite being fully capable of taking her from 0 to 100 Right from the first singularity. But what does he see as being important? His resentment towards his depressed father, who already feels like a failure.

That’s literally the only thing he gave her without putting her to trial by fire.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    It served to give Benkei his single shining character moment.
    I could have done without the "these dark feelings were inside you all along!" though.
    Eh, it's true though. Ushiwakamaru might be cute on the outside but she's got a bad streak a mile wide, and it's not like she's trying to hide it. Other than her lord (which Guda has the fortune of being), both her subordinates and her enemies are nothing but trash, and since her lord betrayed her once she also has a grudge against the world in general. Ushi Alter didn't really fit that well into the Singularity as an antagonist, given its much grander scope, but the role itself fit Ushi perfectly. IMO.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by An Abstract Platypus? View Post
    I feel like Gaheris’ despair, and Gawain’s subsequent loss of humanity would be very good moments too if we ever get to see them on this side of the Pacific.

You know, all things considered, the fact that Galahad didn’t even answer her call is foreshadowing at his real personality. Even Gaheris chose a side, and she’s basically an innocent little girl. Galahad on the other hand, opposed Lion King, but his response was to let everyone kill each other, because he didn’t want to get his hands dirty and tarnish his image as the perfect knight. And as funny as it is when Mashu abruptly starts verbally abusing Lancelot, it actually becomes a little horrifying when you consider this: Galahad wouldn’t even give her the name of his Noble Phantasm. He let her flail around with a shield she didn’t know how to use, basically abandoned her despite being fully capable of taking her from 0 to 100 Right from the first singularity. But what does he see as being important? His resentment towards his depressed father, who already feels like a failure.

That’s literally the only thing he gave her without putting her to trial by fire.
    You're making a lot of assumptions there buddy.

Edit: Like, and this is not the only thing, but why are you even assuming Galahad is conscious inside Mash at all?
    Last edited by pinetree; December 12th, 2018 at 08:59 PM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar

That's not really true. In the first place, Galahad saved Mashu's life by deciding to grant her his strength at the last moment. We still don't know enough about how that process worked to know if he had the opportunity to teach her about how his powers worked or not, but given the wording of Succeed Phantasm in her profile, it doesn't seem like he actually could pass on anything else. It's not like he's a ghost hovering over her shoulder all the time, only a portion of his Spirit Origin copied onto Mash exists. As for the Lion King, given how that turned out not answering her call was probably the smartest call he could make.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Eh, it's true though. Ushiwakamaru might be cute on the outside but she's got a bad streak a mile wide, and it's not like she's trying to hide it. Other than her lord (which Guda has the fortune of being), both her subordinates and her enemies are nothing but trash, and since her lord betrayed her once she also has a grudge against the world in general. Ushi Alter didn't really fit that well into the Singularity as an antagonist, given its much grander scope, but the role itself fit Ushi perfectly. IMO.
    I'm perfectly aware of Ushi's character beyond surface cuteness, it's just that twisting it into some deep seethed grudge against humanity and the world brought forth and enhanced by the alteration is the most boring and cliched character conflict possible, and I couldn't care less about it.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB

lol
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"