Page 988 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 488888938978983986987988989990993998103810881488 ... LastLast
Results 19,741 to 19,760 of 37947

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Waver, carmilla, martha, herk, george
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Herk, Saber Alter, George, Cu, Gilgamesh

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    ICHIBAN TSUYOI

I'm actually surprised I don't have more at bond 10. But then, I don't have a main setup I bring into every mission, or a Waver, I just have the Saber team, the Archer team, et cetera.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    i level up bonds just for quartzs
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    I don’t even have saber at bond 10. Y’all are good at grinding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah no Bond 10's got me either. In fact, I don't think I have any Rank 9's either. Have a slew of 8's though. Probably would have some, but I did start in last Jan. and I don't have the drive to farm like some do. :|
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    not really. I played since the game was released. I need like 7 months til I can bond 10 Heracles
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    I have like one 9, a few 8s, and a mess of 6s. I miss when one of the dailies was bond points
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Really? Bond Points will help? In that case, I should be good: Caster!Cú, Archer, Herakles, Beowulf, and Erik Bloodaxe.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, any Servants with at least Bond 5 will get a damage boost for the Raids (dunno if it extends past the raids or not) Think the calculations were something like this:

Bond Level:

5: +20%
    6: +40%
    7: +60%
    8: +75%
    9: +90%
    10: +100%
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Nice!

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Finished Babylonia days ago. Been kinda busy. Some of you people must have a fair bit of free time to have completed that within days of release. That was hella long. More plz Nasu you bastard. Doesn't even have to be FGO. Doesn't even have to be cyber-Buddhism!

It was pretty good playing a story campaign, purposeful. vs. mindless grind.
    That said, I pushed as fast as I could because lotto boxes. (Only managed 27 of those. I was trying too :| )
    I have pretty much every event servant known (and I have) ready to go and my present box and second archive are still full of embers...

Me for half this singularity: Ha ha game. It's taken more than a year, but I'm not the same as I was.
    Lily and Caesar are no longer my best Sabers.
    Also, Shiki's been working overtime.

Difficulty was a decent stretch, which is great compared to the ease of early singularities. Only for some fights did I need to pull out of BP farming setup for all out kill loadout

Musing and rambles
    Eheh. The whole Rin/Ishtar thing that's been argued for years despite it described in story. Then three lines of pure money grubbing gag Rin when Mash drops the goods. A purchasable goddess, truly worst goddess. If she's willing to reform I wouldn't be against Saishodokin as the means.

I lol'd at Ishtar being afraid of the furry fluffball. iirc everyone only lost their shit years ago re. four when the thing outright said later "Ya m8. I'm Four."

Ereeee-chaaaaaan~
    My romantic interlude senses are tingling

Oh Quetz. Damage does nothing. What buff is that? look at team. Well shit.
    I checked out Carmilla and Serenity for Quetz. Herctacles finished up nicely.

Chibi Medusa cute. But why the sneakers? The big chunky 80s sneakers...

Lel, near the end they just give up and had VN scenes instead of battles. A lot of scenes just saying 'that happened' and even shortened the gates of the underworld into a montage. They knew things were getting a bit long.

Ushiwacky was the toughest fight. Though after finding the trick it was luck that dropped Shiki, Kintoki and Chloe with 1st round NP loadouts into the frontline. Welfares still my hardest hitters.

Gramps has great presence. But I fear the instadeath features will be underwhelming in general use :\

The whole Eresh and Quetz kill count thing in story and here kinda bemuses me. It's there in the story, you get to Eridu and find the guys she supposedly killed in Uruk actually revived and apparently the scouting parties also all there being forced to train and join Quetz' army. So pretty much a kill count of zero and she's avoiding the kill all human thing she was commanded to.
    It was also explained that Ereshkigal was trying to pull everyone's souls into the underworld to safeguard them due to humanity coming to an end. Also that all the people she did so, their bodies were stored and could be revived by releasing them just fine. So her kill count in the alliance ends up being pretty much zero again. Though technically she still collects the souls of people that die on the surface anyway lol?
    A bit of an oddity for them to be so murder free in the story. Gorgon was the only one trying. heh.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Blog Entries
    By the way, on the ushi fight, I had a theory that if they weren’t all killed at once more would re-spawn. Getting them all in line to drop took everything I had. Literally, it was the very last turn before they wiped my crew before I had the timing right.

didnt help that the last servant I had up had a single target NP so I had to do that thing where the first two swings killed servant one, the NP kills servant two then the brave card does for the last one.

that fight would have been a shit ton easier if I could have just killed my way through them one by one. Anyway, was I right and they had to be dropped as a group or did I just add a challenge modifier for no reason

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Nah, they could've been killed one by one, but I thought the exact same thing. It's been a while since I did that fight.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I have Shiki at bond 9... a handful of bond 7's and the rest are 6 or 5.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Nah, they could've been killed one by one, but I thought the exact same thing. It's been a while since I did that fight.
    Oh well then

:|

thought I had gotten lucky because one had limped through but used her turn using a NP

come to think of it, I think the servant there was your berserker. I tend to default to him when I don’t know what’s coming. Dude doesn’t die.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    The trick was, that only the first Ushi could Kage Bunshin. At the start I thought they all could but only the first does.
    That was why I could triple NP Ushi 1 and then I only had one Ushi left to kill.

When second banner came I eventually decided to drop ten rolls as there doesn't seem to be any other ST lancer I would deliberately roll for. Got a Jagman for NP2 so I have a new main ST Lancer next year and possibly a grail candidate.
    Good going Tob-chan getting NP5 out of a gacha!

I'm still BP farming but should have a bunch of ST Servants at bond 8 when it begins. That said the certain legendary pillar will be long dead by the time I finish work on release day =(
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Oh well then

:|

thought I had gotten lucky because one had limped through but used her turn using a NP

come to think of it, I think the servant there was your berserker. I tend to default to him when I don’t know what’s coming. Dude doesn’t die.
    ICHIBAN TSUYOI
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    862,721,939 / Vivian
    Babylon free quest done. Those who are in need of some quick qp should clear the mt ebih free quest. It's gonna unlock an one time free quest that drop 5m qp and some other good stuff.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Do any of them have Servant opponents? I just remembered there's weekly Master Missions to complete again.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.