Page 867 of 947 FirstFirst ... 367767817857862865866867868869872877917 ... LastLast
Results 17,321 to 17,340 of 18921

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

  1. #17321
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,186
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    why are the name of grimoire in prelim Heroes named after my midtest?
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  2. #17322
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,821
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Kazemai info for original 2016 Nerofest on JP, drop rate info might be useful for you all.

    http://kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/event_80028.html

    Goes Prelim, Main, Finals, Exhibitions
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  3. #17323
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,186
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Thanks, Trubo
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  4. #17324
    Hill of Nothingness
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    805
    FINALLY, I've got joint recital drop... now I can MLB it after the event for my Jalter!

  5. #17325
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,805
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    First ticket. I was actually trying to get a CE but I'll take it.

    Spoiler:

  6. #17326
    死徒 Dead Apostle Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Padova, Italia
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    583
    JP Friend Code
    876,416,586
    US Friend Code
    497,669,043
    And now, George.



  7. #17327
    YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On the never ending road...to FREEDOM!
    Posts
    4,057
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mlb white rose up and running on Scath. I actually don't know who to put it on.

    The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

    IGN: Kurama Satou

  8. #17328
    e-loser Furii-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Age
    21
    Posts
    33
    US Friend Code
    953,215,882
    apoloquartz got me Nero Bride, this is completely fine I guess

  9. #17329
    It Is I: ME!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    315
    US Friend Code
    476,293,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    For Medal farming:

    1. Bronze = 10 AP, unless you decide to farm Expert for petals because you can't clear Conq.
    2. Silver and Gold = Hero. Prelims (6x Caster 1x Archer, hearts+caster rubies/gold gems) > Finals (using Gilgamesh, knight medals and saber+archer gold gems) > Main (horrible mixed nodes and eww bicorns).
    So, the current Hero node is the best one for farming Silver and Gold Medals. Thanks.
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

    because I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Nonsense. Cats are so cute, I'd take a bath full of them. Would YOU take a bath filled with spiders?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    hell yes

  10. #17330
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,186
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    But it looks like farming petals also become more difficult with the class like gil, ozy, and nito
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  11. #17331
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    39,190
    Blog Entries
    12
    Man, after all the talk I expected these nodes to be harder. I mean I get these are barely a warm up for the real fights later and all, but sheesh, even the level 90’s are cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  12. #17332
    Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    3,191
    They're farming nodes, so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  13. #17333
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    39,190
    Blog Entries
    12
    You say that but I remember a few times where the level 90 nodes were a coin toss between someone’s OP support pulling the clutch maneuver or blowing some command spells.

    I can’t tell if they have been better down or my own servants are just up to the challenge these days. Anyway with all the talk about the tough as nails event I half expected even farming nodes to be on the skin of the teeth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  14. #17334
    Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    3,191
    Well, personally I found the Avenger/Ruler fight to be a decent challenge (i.e. they actually killed some of my Servants), but that might be predicated on the fact that I lack most of the meme difficult contest picks (Raikou, Waver, Jalter, etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  15. #17335
    Hill of Nothingness
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    805
    it turned out Double Waver + Jalter was an overkill... I finished the herc challenge first try... ALL HAIL BUSTER MEME

  16. #17336
    Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    3,191
    Also, neat, another unexpected quartz boon from the sky (+10 quartz for the first FGO event Down Under, apparently). That should about make up for the quartz we "lost" in the anniversary, I think?

    Did the challenge quest going blind. Drake turned out to be a surprisingly capable ST powerhouse with her crits (though she kept stealing the stars from the support Jalter, who was trying to do the same), but in the end it all came town to backline Cursed Arm Hassan and a CS-gifted Zabaniya. Still, not bad for a first try clear.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; September 15th, 2018 at 01:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  17. #17337
    God bless Umu and her God Hand. She and Cu tore through Herc when my frontline got brutally murdered.

    598,535,004 (NA)



  18. #17338
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,821
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Geistalt View Post
    So, the current Hero node is the best one for farming Silver and Gold Medals. Thanks.
    Since people have been giving me shit about this all day, 20 AP is strictly the best for silver medals. However, silver medal shop is 600 medals smaller than gold medal shop, and if you farm 10 AP for bronze medals first, you'll very likely not need to run 20 AP at all unless you're forgoing tons of the gold medal items.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    But it looks like farming petals also become more difficult with the class like gil, ozy, and nito
    60k Ruler in Prelim's Waves 2 and 3 really hurts your ability to quickly farm with a good petal bonus without having some really good Servant options. Meanwhile, Wave 2 for Main and Final are easily solved with Chloe and Kintoki (Rider), respectively, and Wave 3 can be dealt with a Spartacus using max LB Nero Bride CE getting buffed from a support Waver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  19. #17339
    No longer human Crimson Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Endless Sky of Solitude
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    685
    US Friend Code
    862,721,939 / Vivian
    Have to use 1 cs for herc. I didn't read up what he does and that art down is brutal.

    Also, not having your own waver sucks. I could've beat him first try if I got another person with the white rose ce

  20. #17340
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,821
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    To go into detail as to why Main and Final are easier to farm, let's look at this pretty easy-to-obtain setup that works really well.

    • Mystic Code = Plugsuit (assuming level 10, but really not that big a deal)
    • Spartacus (400 Attack max LB Nero Bride CE, x/10/10)
    • Chloe (JR, x/5/10) | Kintoki (Rider) (JR, 1/10/x)
    • Support Waver (JR, x/x/10)
    • Shakespeare (JR, 9/x/x)
    • whoever you want (JR)
    • whoever you want (JR)


    Wave 1

    • Punch things in the face until they die. Want to get 30% NP gauge on Chloe/Kintoki (Rider), but not too big a problem if it stretches into Wave 2.


    Wave 2

    • Waver 1st skill on Spartacus, Waver 2nd and 3rd skills, Chloe 2nd + 3rd skills | Kintoki (Rider) 1st + 2nd skills
    • Target Spriggan for Chloe
    • Chloe/Kintoki (Rider) NP
    • Chloe NP = [(9845+500+990) * 15 * 1 * (1+.26) * 0.95 * 2 * 1.1 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.3)+500] = 120987 minimum damage to Spriggan
    • Kintoki (Rider) NP = [(9819+500+990) * 20 * 0.8 * (1+.1+.2) * 1 * 2 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.3)+650] = 114589 minimum damage to Sphinx
    • Stun an enemy you think won't die, but shouldn't take 2 turns counting the turn using Waver buffs


    Wave 3
    • Plugsuit 3rd skill Chloe/Kintoki (Rider) for Shakespeare, Plugsuit 1st skill
    • Shakespeare 1st skill, Spartacus 2nd + 3rd skills
    • Spartacus NP = [(5073+400+990) * 5 * 1.5 * (1+.12+.4+.36) * 1.1 * 1.5 * 1.1 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.3+.3) * (1+2)+500] = 164839 minimum damage to each enemy


    tl;dr = Main and Final are easier to farm than Prelims for petals
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •