Page 708 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 20860865869870370670770870971071371875880812081708 ... LastLast
Results 14,141 to 14,160 of 38022

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity though, given NP5 for each 4 star servant, are the welfare servants still better? For example NP5 AnneMary and Ridertoki (both have Quick ST NP)

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Always depends on criteria and who you're talking about. The specific example I would say Kintoki better.

Anne&Mary can do a lot more damage, but the HP gimmick and no help charging NP seems a problem.
    Kintoki's skills are good to charge up NP, boost damage and go.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course if you simply prefer the couple to a loud biker dude that's always a valid option.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    Out of curiosity though, given NP5 for each 4 star servant, are the welfare servants still better? For example NP5 AnneMary and Ridertoki (both have Quick ST NP)
    Depends on the Servant, but yes, some of the freebie SRs are easily the best of their class and rarity.
    • Chloe is the best SR Archer, hands down, and Altera the Sun(ta) is a close second
    • Kintoki (Rider) is so good that you can consider him better than most of the SSR Riders if you don't have more than NP1 on them
    • Shiki (Assassin) only recently got dethroned on JP server as best SR Assassin thanks to Carmilla finally getting a NP interlude that increased both NP modifier and put her on the normal 1.5->2 Super Effective scaling, but Shiki (Assassin) is still the second best SR Assassin
    • Scathach (Assassin)'s niche of being an AoE Assassin isn't as important lately, but she's still one of the few options someone not spending money on FGO has for a decent AoE Assassin
    • Mecha Eli-chan/Mk. II rivals Kintoki (Rider) in how good she is thanks to her class and compatibility with Merlin
    • BB is an easy pick for an Arts team even if she doesn't have class advantage thanks to her decent NP generation, her NP itself, and useful skills
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    RiderToki has a dynamic skill set compared to Anne/Mary, who's whole thing is that you're supposed to get her so low that her NP can one shot or do high damage to high HP bosses. RiderToki can do his NP multiple times in a spam where Anne/Mary can only do hers once.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Fuuma I'm getting more or less for event presence, as another AoE Assassin may turn up.

Kintoki Biker - ST Rider. Ushi drop to 2nd place.

So yeah. Can't avoid the future where my mains are taken over by welfares =_=
    Huh, Kintoki is ST? Guess he can take a spot right next to my Drake, then. Although I've invested too much in poor Meduseless to backline her :/

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    It's about the name of my Noble Phantasm, it wouldn't be bad to change to one that's easier to understand.The Original Runes, Matrix Ordain!……No, just forget it. This is embarassing!

Lmao, Cu. Want to change his NP's name
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    So, help me out, people. I want to build a team made up entirely of Servants with 3 Arts cards and a Buster NP. Right now, my frontline units are Caster!Cú Chulainn, Archer and Shakespeare, with Martha, David and the support unit in the back. Now, I'm happy with Cú's, Archer's and David's performances, but Martha feels a bit lacking, and Shakespeare... Well, I basically only use him for his Enchant Skill, which feels like a waste of a slot. How can I improve my team composition, knowing that both Cú Chulainn and Archer are non-negotiable?

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    So, help me out, people. I want to build a team made up entirely of Servants with 3 Arts cards and a Buster NP. Right now, my frontline units are Caster!Cú Chulainn, Archer and Shakespeare, with Martha, David and the support unit in the back. Now, I'm happy with Cú's, Archer's and David's performances, but Martha feels a bit lacking, and Shakespeare... Well, I basically only use him for his Enchant Skill, which feels like a waste of a slot. How can I improve my team composition, knowing that both Cú Chulainn and Archer are non-negotiable?
    Caster Gilles, maybe? He fits the criteria, although I don't know how good his skillset is.

Arjuna too, and he'd be more useful, but >getting a 5* when you want it

For more budget solutions, there's also 3* Meph and Halloween Liz.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; June 12th, 2018 at 11:32 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Guess I can sell my NA account now for some bucks, it finally got something noteworthy
    Spoiler:

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Arjuna too, and he'd be more useful, but >getting a 5* when you want it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Roll for Arjuna when he's on rate up
    Hmmm... I don't see anything useful about Caster!Gilles' or Mephistopheles' Skills, and I don't like any version of Elizabeth, so I'll keep Martha; at least she has a party-wide heal and debuff, she can heal herself, and Tarasque deals a DEF penalty (which stacks with Wicker Man). Arjuna seems like an excellent choice, though, so thanks! If I ever roll him, I'll replace Shakespeare with him.

Anyone else clear the shop and start farming XP?

598,535,004 (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Working on farming the last lotus mats since I was going pretty half-heartedly so far, but it looks like I'll have plenty of time left to get everything I needed anyway.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Work kind of hit me like a truck so my plan to clear the shop fell apart quickly. Been snagging some XP for Kintoki, (and hopefully Raikou) but I won't have enough to boost him straight to 80 when I wake up tomorrow.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Me. I start farming exp caster hands for Booby Monk, some for Kintoki
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I didn't clear the shop, but I'm pacing myself so I don't burn out before Onigashima & probably the summer event, if they've gone with a ridiculous five events in a row, are finished.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    ^i doubt it'll be another event. It's Camelot next to avoid annoying people regarding first anniversary gacha placement again
    So a break before the series of event hell

Nearest to to total shop clear ever. Just caster gold gems left. I'm farming for them goddamn horse shoes
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Taste the Rainbow
    skipped the event, only did the dailies. Still cleared out most of the non-manaprism lotus items because the ox king CE buff is great, while I didn't even get to do the last of the talisman quests thoughwill have to go ham on onigashima though, gotta LB sumo at all costs

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    what's so good about golden sumo? 10% attack buff and 20 NP gauge?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    It's a 5* CE buff that isn't limited to Q/A/B. It's really useful, apparently.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP