Page 1900 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 90014001800185018901895189818991900
Results 37,981 to 37,990 of 37990

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Dark Squirrel's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    SNIP
    Ngl, the comments are all super relatable, it's incredibly funny. Thanks a bunch for the translation, Comun!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsugumi View Post
    write a really long story featuring "why my relationships with young girls are totally innocent"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    This is the real reason why we all come to BL btw.

US Friend Code
    What the fuck is up with those points requirements? How are we going from a 7k points increase (that's already bad enough) to a 18k points increase, in a day? What the actual fuck, I say.
    write a really long story featuring "why my relationships with young girls are totally innocent"

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Catching up the thread on the writer team’s Famitsu comments (at least for the issues I have) because it was kinda absurd to find out today that we already had the answer to the hotly debated “who wrote the Caren Valentine’s/Cjeste Cinderella event?” for almost two years. (Note: not proofread for shit, hopefully no comment was rendered unreadable for it)
    They're not even pretending that Grail Live wasn't a real collab, I see how it is.

On that note, I noticed a good ol' ~Meanwhile~ in the event story today, so I guess it's Minase?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Squirrel View Post
    What the fuck is up with those points requirements? How are we going from a 7k points increase (that's already bad enough) to a 18k points increase, in a day? What the actual fuck, I say.
    Just focus on the digging tools first rather than the shop. That's the main upside for this event.

- - - Updated - - -

This is basically a disguised lottery event.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Just focus on the digging tools first rather than the shop. That's the main upside for this event.
    Yeah, so I've come to understand. Still sucks that you either clear an entire board and are stuck on the same shitty quest for too long, or you reset it before you're done which does my completionism no favour. I can't wait for the 90+ node where I'm not paying attention to which tools I'm getting.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Commenter 2) I think Vritra’s favorite baseball team is one that got a losing streak so bad that the fans gave up on it, and either jumped into a sudden winning streak halfway through the tournament, is still waiting for Randy Bass’s reincarnation, or had a retired player cursed by God.
    Okay sports fans, provide candidates.

Commenter 2) Masters, have you ever imagined how Koyanskaya felt when she dropped that smug “Human history is the history of weaponry. What they deserve is to perish not from a disaster, but from their own inventions. Do you think any other Beast could provide a weapon like this?” at the start of the first raid and then it was depleted in 1 hour?
    It gets even better when you consider NA's raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    This event has mostly been putting me to sleep outside of Anning and the rats sections up until she screwed over Voyager and Nemo and not I want to toss super Bunyan in the woodchipper

- - - Updated - - -

Also the story is baffling me because Bunyan is almost consistently terrible with her attempts to "fix her messes" involving working other people to the bone and then saying generic niceties about how she'll totally fix this later and somehow that's always enough to get everyone to forgive her for everything and even be friendly with her. Why does she get so much grace when she does fuck all to warrant it?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Norayd's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    831 858 325
    Protagonist privilege

Man, reading those comments is so funny. I gotta love how the writers were acting about LB6. I too would be afraid of people that managed to predict where that was going.

Favorite one was the collected dumbfoundness of the group at Baby Caren.

The event sure is weird. For one part I love a good part of the presentation, from the cutesy, cartoony map, to the OST being from the LWM animated special and the animations the Riyo servants got, but the story, outside of some little moments, sure has been repetitive. Coupled with this the annual collab event, and I can see where the reception came from.

It really feels that whoever wrote the event was trying to emulate Riyo's style of writing which ended up causing more problems.

Also slightly annoyed that Super Bunyan's skills feel like were made for a SSR from 3 years ago from her release, hopefully she will get a buff in the Mahoyo collab event.