Page 786 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 28668673677678178478578678778879179683688612861786 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,720 of 38017

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I'll be honest, I'd love to have her if her art was good.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterias View Post
    Just rush the story, this chapter is so great even when you have read the spoilers from 2 years ago. And the BGM for the last nodes is excellent, especially:

Spoiler:
    The discussion between Merlin and Bedivere.

The story is cool, with each characters having their shining time except:

Spoiler:
    Serenity and Hundred Faces feels underwhelming compare to Cursed Arm. And Lancelot looks like a dork, being the only one not seeing that Agravain despite his manner is super loyal to Arturia, being a comic relief with his womanizing habits and loosing against ME Agravain despite being able to handle a full powered Gawain. But i'm not objective.
    I agree that Cursed Arm definitely outshines the other Hassans but you're wrong about Lancelot and Agravain, everyone thought he was a traitor, when Lance accuses him in front of the Round, not one of them rises to defend Agravain. Only Galahad and Bedivere understood who Agravain really was, and even Bedivere said he hated Agravain like everyone else until after his death.

Blog Entries
    Serenity was cute

a little over the top, but cute.

I also like how how if you are paying attention when reading her bond it’s intimated she may be plotting to kill hakuno.

since assuming my reading of it is correct, when preparing for an assasination she essentially tricks herself into thinking she is in love with the target to assist in getting close
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've no idea how you got that from her Bond, she's just in love with you because you don't die from her touch.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    when Lance accuses him in front of the Round
    Where does that come from? I though Lance just straight kill him when he threaten guenievre?

Another cool char is the Lion King and she is more majestuous when you look at her from the front than from profile. It is sad that Chaldea's Lartoria is just a walking boob's joke.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Third Bond CE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I've no idea how you got that from her Bond, she's just in love with you because you don't die from her touch.
    The note in her profile from her 4th bond point states that she would either fall in love with someone, and/or attempt to marry them, only to murder them later.

creating an illusion of happiness only to destroy it, is how it’s described. Arguably, that’s exactly what she was doing with hakuno.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Where does that come from? I though Lance just straight kill him when he threaten guenievre?Another cool char is the Lion King and she is more majestuous when you look at her from the front than from profile. It is sad that Chaldea's Lartoria is just a walking boob's joke.
    He does it in the Camelot Singularity. He asks the Lion King if the decision to kill the villages is really hers or if she's being influenced by a certain someone, Agravain asks how dare he question the King but Lance shuts him up by asking the other knights if they don't share his suspicions, to which they just look down in silence. Besides, Bedivere literally tells us: the Round Table hated Agravain, including himself, the only exception was Galahad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    The note in her profile from her 4th bond point states that she would either fall in love with someone, and/or attempt to marry them, only to murder them later.creating an illusion of happiness only to destroy it, is how it’s described. Arguably, that’s exactly what she was doing with hakuno.
    Yeah but that's in life when she needed to carry out her missions to kill people, she has no reason to kill Guda, the single person that she's able to touch right now. She pledges her entire life to them.

Blog Entries
    I dunno. He is a very powerful new individual whose loyalties are not clear to her. Keep in mind, I didn’t say that’s what was definitely happening, I said it was intimated.

but from a purely objective description, her interactions with hakuno are dead on for her initial stages of assassinating a VIP. She may not even herself realize she is doing it, but it does seem like her training may have at least been unconsciously preparing for the need to assassinate him later

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hm, I really can't see that. Guda is just a regular person who not only is her Master and is working to save the world, but also manages to overcome the one thing that made her life miserable. Her interactions with him in Camelot, my room and future events seem like simple clinginess (and waifu bait) born out of the chance encounter with someone she can touch rather than some involuntary reaction to her training towards someone she should have no reason to hurt.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I dunno. He is a very powerful new individual whose loyalties are not clear to her. Keep in mind, I didn’t say that’s what was definitely happening, I said it was intimated.

but from a purely objective description, her interactions with hakuno are dead on for her initial stages of assassinating a VIP. She may not even herself realize she is doing it, but it does seem like her training may have at least been unconsciously preparing for the need to assassinate him later
    Only to kill them later part is just because her poisonous body
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Thats actually not true, she has other assasssination skills, that’s just pretty effective when you have convinced someone to accept a kiss.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Hmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMM
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruisu View Post
    Something something summer is here

and I'm not rolling because I wasted all my tickets on story gacha and all I got was this lame berserkerlot. All I wanted was more copies of lucius, but noooo

Anyway, I'm still saving my quartz for illya.
    Why you... You made me go and check!

- - - Updated - - -

Just rush the story, this chapter is so great even when you have read the spoilers from 2 years ago. And the BGM for the last nodes is excellent, especially:

Spoiler:
    The discussion between Merlin and Bedivere.

The story is cool, with each characters having their shining time except:

Spoiler:
    Serenity and Hundred Faces feels underwhelming compare to Cursed Arm. And Lancelot looks like a dork, being the only one not seeing that Agravain despite his manner is super loyal to Arturia, being a comic relief with his womanizing habits and loosing against ME Agravain despite being able to handle a full powered Gawain. But i'm not objective.
    Serenity was cute

a little over the top, but cute.

I also like how how if you are paying attention when reading her bond it’s intimated she may be plotting to kill hakuno.

since assuming my reading of it is correct, when preparing for an assasination she essentially tricks herself into thinking she is in love with the target to assist in getting close
    Killing Hakuno might be a bit tricky considering the whole alternate universe bit, plus at least three overeager Heroic Spirit bodyguards, but keep the Kaleidoscope away from her just in case.

As for killing Gudao/ko, that would actually be an interesting alternate reading of her character "building up happiness and then tearing it down with her own hands". But without a motive, your murder case goes up in a puff of smoke, Watson.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Wow you are right there Holmes.

If only I had detailed explicitly in a slightly later post exactly why gudao might had been stirring up her instincts. Can’t imagine why I didn’t do that.

If only I had done that exact thing! In retrospect I can’t even believe I didn’t already cover that, which would make this post right here a waste of my time

That’s surely why you are the world’s greatest detective

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Wow you are right there Holmes.

If only I had detailed explicitly in a slightly later post exactly why gudao might had been stirring up her instincts. Can’t imagine why I didn’t do that.

If only I had done that exact thing! In retrospect I can’t even believe I didn’t already cover that, which would make this post right here a waste of my time

That’s surely why you are the world’s greatest detective
    Ah, but the trouble is, my dear doctor, what you have there is not motive, it's a hypothesis that MIGHT lead to a motive if proven. Take, for example, Kiyohime; we know that she has a compulsion to murder liars, thus if a liar is found murdered she has motive. We don't actually know if Serenity is in any way compelled to murder people she loves outside of the bonds of her duty; a most interesting hypothesis, to be certain, but [insert Sherlock's phrase here, I forgot what it was].

- - - Updated - - -

In moderately unrelated news, when does Holmes actually get introduced as playable? In EoR?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    So you are saying we are looking at something that was intimated? Suggested perhaps, a deduction that could plausibly be drawn from the evidence?

why, in that case, I do believe the answer is elementary, my dear Watson.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar

Why is it unlisted? Is america afraid of boobs or something?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    In moderately unrelated news, when does Holmes actually get introduced as playable? In EoR?
    2nd anniversary.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    why, in that case, I do believe the answer is elementary, my dear Watson.
    *Pssst* Toby, you were the Watson in this conversation.