Page 1347 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 34784712471297133713421345134613471348134913521357139714471847 ... LastLast
Results 26,921 to 26,940 of 38020

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Brilliant Idea, does that mean I can get Liz to give me dragon teeth as well?
    The ninjas turn out to not be enough to defeat Despacito, as he pulls off a reverse Uno trap card to dramatically reveal that their battle is a Dark Souls invasion session where he’s FighterPL and they’re a bunch of dex build gankers who all get parried

Quote Originally Posted by Bludflag
    Being fair, the prerequisite for mastering Magic is "I won at birth, you broke motherfuckers."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    plz dont abuse the lizard

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    When it comes to dragon teeth, asking Medea would be more plausible.

Blog Entries
    She seems more like a source of elf teeth
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    English translation GBF tries very hard not to use the word, Christmas, up to the point of even saying "holiday tree". Does US F/GO say Christmas or holiday?

US Friend Code
    Christmas

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    English translation GBF tries very hard not to use the word, Christmas, up to the point of even saying "holiday tree". Does US F/GO say Christmas or holiday?
    Maybe because unlike FGO, GBF is a fantasy world where Christ doesn't exist and as such having Christmas trees would be a bit odd???
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Finished it about an hour ago post thought latter need sleep. Was good. Though their are some question. Also if you beat the court room free quest you unlock a journey to the west extra scene.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Maybe because unlike FGO, GBF is a fantasy world where Christ doesn't exist and as such having Christmas trees would be a bit odd???
    I wonder if/when Star Wars gets on the gacha train will the have Life Day events? SSR Bea Arthur? SR Harvey Korman? Event Servant Itchy?

As for Salem, It was good but not my favourite. I know this story is super on-rails at all times, but in this chapter it seemed even more so than normal, maybe because the characters kept commenting on it. I'd probably say Shinjuku was my favourite of the Remnants, with Shimosa and CCC coming second and Salem not far behind.
    Last edited by Mattias; December 7th, 2019 at 02:00 AM.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    So is Abigail one of the most OP things ever?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Just finished Salem, really good stuff.

Did a yolo roll to celebrate and got my 3rd Prisma Cosmos, not bad.

Still want Circe though, my last two grails are waiting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    So is Abigail one of the most OP things ever?
    Yes, basically. Just being connected and channeling even a smallll amount of Yog-Sothoth's (in this case Sut-Typhon) would be above almost every servant we know of, and the beasts. Abigail is the 'host' to Yog, whatever that entails when it comes to channeling power I don't know, but that places her firmly at the top of the 'servants' cause I'm not sure since we summon her. I believe we don't 'summon' her, however, but more accurately she uses the gates she has access to, to get in Chaldea.
    The ninjas turn out to not be enough to defeat Despacito, as he pulls off a reverse Uno trap card to dramatically reveal that their battle is a Dark Souls invasion session where he’s FighterPL and they’re a bunch of dex build gankers who all get parried

Quote Originally Posted by Bludflag
    Being fair, the prerequisite for mastering Magic is "I won at birth, you broke motherfuckers."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    One thing I'm not clear on though:
    Spoiler:
    Was Abby being a "living Silver Key" something she was born with, or a result of Sut-Typhon possessing her? I would think she was born with it and it's why Sut-Typhon could contact her in the first place, except the real Carter called it Raum's parting gift, which makes me think it was a result of the possession.
    It's the standard TM motif of she was compatible but if nothing happened to her she wouldn't manifest it. It's because of what happened in the story that made her into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Makes sense.

I like the story but the end did confuse me a bit
    Spoiler:
    \ Mostly Sanson actions I would like to know why he didn't drink the poison before the hanging? I originaly thought since he was forced to build the hangings he installed a way to have weekended servants to survive. Also was the point of Salem to turn Abigail into Yog by giving her a mental melt down? Also is Yog related to The Umbral Star from Fate/Extella? The way I read it made them sound similar to me.

Off recent topic. But after looking at the upcoming christmas event, i cant believe the HP on those ‘bosses’.

Is there a particular reason why the HP are so damn high? Is it just to piss off the players?

US Friend Code
    Maybe we get some sort of buff so it evens out?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I like the story but the end did confuse me a bit
    Spoiler:
    \ Mostly Sanson actions I would like to know why he didn't drink the poison before the hanging? I originaly thought since he was forced to build the hangings he installed a way to have weekended servants to survive. Also was the point of Salem to turn Abigail into Yog by giving her a mental melt down? Also is Yog related to The Umbral Star from Fate/Extella? The way I read it made them sound similar to me.
    Spoiler:
    1. My understanding is Sanson saw his own actions during the French Revolution in Salem and took the hanging as a sort of way to punish himself for the things he did.
    2. Seems to be Raum's plan, yeah.
    3. Yog-Sothoth is from outside the universe, the Umbral Star is just a normal space alien.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    No mention about buffs, at least in JP version. And yeah, those are really high HP.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziya View Post
    Yes, basically. Just being connected and channeling even a smallll amount of Yog-Sothoth's (in this case Sut-Typhon) would be above almost every servant we know of, and the beasts. Abigail is the 'host' to Yog, whatever that entails when it comes to channeling power I don't know, but that places her firmly at the top of the 'servants' cause I'm not sure since we summon her. I believe we don't 'summon' her, however, but more accurately she uses the gates she has access to, to get in Chaldea.
    Wait till you see part 2 lol.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Spoiler:
    3. Yog-Sothoth is from outside the universe, the Umbral Star is just a normal space alien.
    Spoiler:
    Actually the "Visitors" (Foreigner) was first mentioned in Extella, about them losing to Sefar. The JP wiki made the exact same conclusion as you, however what Zepar said to Raum about the whole "it happened b4 and failed" seems to imply otherwise, unless Zepar was talking about "the plan of relying on aliens" in which case he's implying that Velber attacking back then is part of someone's plan which is a big plot twist.