Page 668 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 16856861865866366666766866967067367871876811681668 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,360 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Blog Entries
    I had zero intention of rolling for Shuten, but after hearing her voice in the shop I know that I found a new ASMR trigger.

Spoiler:
    About 15 single rolls, but I have zero mats for her, Cu Alter ate all my bones, claws and snake eyes OTL.

Blog Entries
    besides 3bp is so much more fun

i can actually beat 3 BP consistently now.

Arigato, Cu and Kira Queen.

598,535,004 (NA)

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries

yeah, I still don't get the damage output you people must put out for the this...
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Gotcha, need to get the Carps then, didn't have time to play much so far so only got one.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaryen View Post
    So like, are we actually supposed to kill the 3PB? Because I'm barely holding on for my dear life, usually just have Herk with a life or two left. The most I managed was like 3M dmg.
    Trying with this team:
    Also tried using Tesla or Cú as main dmg dealers but made little difference, the one time I tried to pick support dps I actually got wiped.
    Max LB Ushi CE + support with max LB Golden Carp + 3 regular Golden Carp = +550% Power Up. +500% Power Up is also not bad to have, especially if you're being reliant on someone like Tamamo using Prisma Cosmos to get her NPs firing as constantly as you need.

Beyond that, you use a damage NP when you can stack as many damage buffs as you can, not whenever you have a damage NP available. 15 turns is long enough to get two uses of any of the Mystic Codes with Attack Up or Card Type Up, provided you NP the first turn against Ibaraki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post

yeah, I still don't get the damage output you people must put out for the this...
    My strategy is just to get a friend's Scathach with the Ushi CE, buff her to high hell, and use her NP.

Jalter NP crit chaining for 3.5 million HP is so god-damn satisfiying.

598,535,004 (NA)

KIRA QUEEN DID IT. SHE BEAT BANANA ONI.

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    My strategy is just to get a friend's Scathach with the Ushi CE, buff her to high hell, and use her NP.
    i take it back i just tried someone's jalter and jesus christ

The only grailed Jalter that doesn't refuse to show up when refreshing my friendlist has 1/1/1 skills and I can't tell if I'm being trolled or not.
    otoh I finally found a Waver with mlb carp and am getting closer

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I got it! I think I finally found the rhythm in the usage of skills and NP for the 3 BP node, I just beat it 6 times in a row.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Huh. I've been using Waver with Carp as my support, but maybe I should look into using a damage-dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I got it! I think I finally found the rhythm in the usage of skills and NP for the 3 BP node, I just beat it 6 times in a row.
    Nice. What's your setup?

I've got Jalter and double Waver for the frontline with Mashu, Kira2, and Cu for the backline. Jalter and her harem shave off the first 4 million while Cu whittles her down with his 500k Gae Bolgs.

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Don't risk it man, in my experience you will roll the one SSR you hate.
    Trust me, I know.

*Reads Shuten's description.*
    Oh. Well that's just f***ing GREAT! She's the child of a dragon god! Dragons have betrayed me!

My Anti-Shuten Rant (possibly Part 1)
    I have to mute my phone whenever I go to the rewards screen. I am not okay with having what sounds like a child approaching orgasm who is wearing her clothes as inappropriately as humanly possible talking to me. This entire event is just...

I'm gonna be honest, I'm killing Ibaraki for the rewards, but I'd be happy enough if she were to win and sacrifice this blatant pedobait. Like, this isn't even loli, it's not even trying to hide how gross it is.

And now I will apologize to everyone who adores this demonic entity.

I'm very sorry. I will respect your opinions, but I nevertheless can never change mine.
    Last edited by Draconic; May 17th, 2018 at 02:51 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Nice. What's your setup?

I've got Jalter and double Waver for the frontline with Mashu, Kira2, and Cu for the backline. Jalter and her harem shave off the first 4 million while Cu whittles her down with his 500k Gae Bolgs.
    It's actually very similar: Jalter, Waverx2, Leonidas, Mashu, Cu. I tinkerd with this lineup a lot, changing backline, order, and Servants. I could one shot the 1 milion Ibaraki, but I usually died around 2 million in the 3BP node.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    JP server killed her in a reasonable amount of time dunno about other servenrs
    i mean we had to go blind in this event and it wasnt super fast kill or anything but we did kill her in time
    NA server seems to be choking and asking for devs to adjust the numbers even if more people will start doing 3bp runs as they gather CE
    With one AoE 5* , five 4*'s (counting welfares), and a handful of leveled 3*'s (and only two of the lot at max level/fous), I feel confident in saying that if someone's gonna be upholding NA's honor in the 3BP raid, it ain't gonna be me.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    ...y'all kiddin?

I'm struggling to keep em alive here. For buffs it'd be Hans, David and Leonidas/Mozart/Atalanta depending on colour. And I'm p sure they may be dropped quickly to ruin all the plans

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Omake: eddy's Scat died in two hits