Page 194 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 941441841891921931941951961992042442946941194 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 37999

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    Its been a long time since I played this on the JP server so I dont really remember, but dont the drop rates get better in the later missons of the event?
    from my memory, no they dont. pick your poison and farm bronze medals now instead of Chaos talons, during the next batch instead of demon hearts or the last batch instead of reverse scales

on the last 1 or 1 and 1/2 days you get the 40AP version where you fight 7 servants and they all drop gold so you get 10-14 medals per run... but its not a lot of time to farm it without refils

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    there is no hearts, only plumes

EDIT: for drop, sorry wasn't clear

I guess I should be okay on gold since I got 1 lore already

I was hoping to get enough talons for Cu but it looks like that isn't happening, again
    Last edited by Qinglong; July 26th, 2017 at 12:01 PM.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Lancelot (Berserker) sucks. Only really dangerous when the AI gets to control him, but you could say that about any Berserker.
    3 turn daily clear is not what I would call "suck"

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    He can't clear the final wave until like NP2

and he needs a Kaleido

granted he is good when he has support but is pretty lackluster without it or his Strengthening
    Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Code is 443, 446, 449. The best number.

Also I have nothing but trash tier, but if you're under level 30 or so, and you don't like spamming random people's level 60 vlads and hercs and level 90 jeannes, you can take a shot with my set of scrubs.
    Your character name? Me BL_Sazaku pls accept
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    He can't clear the final wave until like NP2

and he needs a Kaleido

granted he is good when he has support but is pretty lackluster without it or his Strengthening
    Well, imaginary element would be enough and he had never problem with final wave because you know Waver...

So yes he obviously need support. But we still talk about quick AoE that makes tons of stars, which berserker can do that without any prize to pay? I am pretty sure that even Atalanta who get lucky and get all Saber hands doesn't get that good...
    Last edited by Tenzen12; July 26th, 2017 at 11:35 AM.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Well yes, he is clearly pretty good when he has support backing him up

Atalante makes more stars but anything after 50 is wasted
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    Well, imaginary element would be enough and he had never problem with final wave because you know Waver...
    That is a testament to how good Waver is, not how good Lancelot (Berserker) is. At that point, you can just use Arash and call it a day.

So yes he obviously need support. But we still talk about quick AoE that makes tons of stars, which berserker can do that without any prize to pay? I am pretty sure that even Atalanta who get lucky and get all Saber hands doesn't get that good...
    Lancelot can only generate a decent number of stars thanks to the 10 hit count his NP has, versus Tamamo Cat's and Fran's 5. That said, Tamamo Cat generally has a stronger NP at same NP level thanks to Monstrous Strength and her eventual NP interlude far outweighing Lancelot (Berserker)'s better Attack stat. Similar case for Fran, though swapping Monstrous Strength with Overload and an even better NP modifier + NP interlude. Also, Atalante is better at star generation thanks to Crossing Arcadia (Lancelot (Berserker) only pulls ahead if he gets Overkill bonus and she doesn't).
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Say which is better for silver, 10 or 20 ap?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    That is a testament to how good Waver is, not how good Lancelot (Berserker) is. At that point, you can just use Arash and call it a day.

Lancelot can only generate a decent number of stars thanks to the 10 hit count his NP has, versus Tamamo Cat's and Fran's 5. That said, Tamamo Cat generally has a stronger NP at same NP level thanks to Monstrous Strength and her eventual NP interlude far outweighing Lancelot (Berserker)'s better Attack stat. Similar case for Fran, though swapping Monstrous Strength with Overload and an even better NP modifier + NP interlude. Also, Atalante is better at star generation thanks to Crossing Arcadia (Lancelot (Berserker) only pulls ahead if he gets Overkill bonus and she doesn't).
    Fran has buster NP which means you can't use it for quick chain. Tama is good for finishing final wave as then her self stun doesn't matter, but you can't really use her for opener. I myself used on JP account Tama (helloween Iri)/Weaver (2030) and guest kaleidocelot. I would use second Lancelot if I had him alas.

It was incredibly convenient team. Second wave practicaly died for same reason as first: Lancelot NP...

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Fran's NP is Quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Say which is better for silver, 10 or 20 ap?

According to a few pages back 5 ap is best for bronze (but is boring af), 10 AP for silver, 20 AP for mixed drops, and 30 AP for gold
    Spoiler:

Oh you are right, my bad. Well still that self stun is pretty inconvenient for first turn attack.

祖 Ancestor
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Question: Is tomorrow (or today as it is Friday here already) the stupid day for doing caster dailies just because of that stupid master mission?
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

Spoiler:

(alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh you are right, my bad. Well still that self stun is pretty inconvenient for first turn attack.
    Self stun doesn't matter when battle is over with that NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Stun doesn't carry over to next wave? I am pretty sure it did.

Blog Entries
    Stun doesn't carry over to next wave? I am pretty sure it did.
    Who cares though, you beat dailies by pressing the NP button three times on three different Servants, what does it matter if one of them stuns themself or blows themself up when they're irrelevant after get blow their load?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Beata's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    989,801,787 | Ilias
    Quote Originally Posted by rockitten View Post
    Question: Is tomorrow (or today as it is Friday here already) the stupid day for doing caster dailies just because of that stupid master mission?
    It's midday Wednesday in the US; give it another 30 hours or so before Caster gems show up (should be Friday night in the US).
    Fate/Grand Order USA ID: 989,801,787. PM me and I'll make space for you!
    Notable Servants: Jeanne and Arturia

Blog Entries
    I need a lantern to ascend tamacat why do I need 6
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Who cares though, you beat dailies by pressing the NP button three times on three different Servants, what does it matter if one of them stuns themself or blows themself up when they're irrelevant after get blow their load?
    You could do it only if you have three limit broken Kaleidoscopes. That's not exactly realistic for normal people.

Blog Entries
    You just have to do your whaling upfront before the 5* CE pool gets too polluted