Page 1216 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 21671611161166120612111214121512161217121812211226126613161716 ... LastLast
Results 24,301 to 24,320 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Based on Trubo's chart, there's only like 6 legit people she can really dish out damage.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    nero is exclusively for s3 buff whoring though, her damage is dogshit
    Dunno where you're getting dogshit. At this time on NA, she'll have the strongest AoE Caster NP at all NP levels unless Helena already has her rank up (though Helena's main buff can fail). On JP she's 3rd strongest at NP1, and strongest at NP2+. Only practical situation I can think of where Da Vinci outperforms is during an event equipped with an event-related SSR CE that grants 30% or 40% starting NP gauge since Da Vinci has a NP gauge/turn skill that Nero (Caster) doesn't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm hoping to nab Midrash Caster at the end of the year to fill my STNP Catser niche. Does she have any huge issues?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I'm hoping to nab Midrash Caster at the end of the year to fill my STNP Catser niche. Does she have any huge issues?
    The main issue of having great skills and base stats but generally ignored in favor of Okeanus Caster and Sanzang because battery skills are almost always the best skills in the game.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    30 anniversary quartz tonight.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The main issue of having great skills and base stats but generally ignored in favor of Okeanus Caster and Sanzang because battery skills are almost always the best skills in the game.
    Not having a battery on a Caster isn't too bad, there's so many event CE's with 50% charge, and they tend to have good np gen/wavers are everywhere. Just means NP loops are harder to get. But if it helps get rid of those 'Dogs' then I'm fine, Nito is great but can't put them down fast enough most of the time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, Midrash Caster can NP loop without too much trouble, her biggest problem is still that there are 2 other single target NP Casters with strong battery skills + not much need to use a NP more than twice.

Dunno what you mean by dogs.

Taste the Rainbow
    I'm hoping to nab Midrash Caster at the end of the year to fill my STNP Caster niche. Does she have any huge issues?
    along with the no NP charge thing, she's a storylock 4* ST caster when a welfare 4* ST caster will eventually exist

(dogs==soul eaters)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    (dogs==soul eaters)
    That's what they're called! I always want to call them Black Grease Beasts, since they drop Black Beast Grease.

Taste the Rainbow
    also said welfare caster also has bonus damage vs demonic enemies
    like soul eaters
    and giant ghosts

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    (dogs==soul eaters)
    That's what they're called! I always want to call them Black Grease Beasts, since they drop Black Beast Grease.
    like soul eaters
    Zey are Xenomorphs!

Friggin Aliens maaaan!
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    For an arts aoe NP spammer like Nitocris, CasGil or Sieg, is MLB level 80 Projection or first stage Formalcraft better? Obviously Formalcraft gives 25% arts buff as opposed to Projection's 20%, but Projection gives much more attack because it's like 60 levels higher.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Straightforwardly ask for the tags rather than being sarcastic
    I was straightforwardly thanking the people who actually used spoiler tags.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    For an arts aoe NP spammer like Nitocris, CasGil or Sieg, is MLB level 80 Projection or first stage Formalcraft better? Obviously Formalcraft gives 25% arts buff as opposed to Projection's 20%, but Projection gives much more attack because it's like 60 levels higher.
    More attack is probably better than 5% arts, specially at level 80, I think thats like 10 or 20 levels worth of attack if we consider that you get around 1000 for every 10 lvls (and I don't recall how much attack projection has at lvl80)

edit: just for clarity I'm comparing how much atk you get with every 10 lvls of your servant

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Are people really maxing their CE? I never bothered beside golden sumo and kaleid. They are not even lv 100 yet
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    I don't think I've maxed any CE, my most leveled ones are around 50's. But it's a nice investment that in my experience comes mostly from just dumping the CEs you get from friend points into one another until you have one with lvl 40 or 50 and then you put it in a important CE to give your favorite servants a nice stat boost.

I'm not doing CE bombs properly though, haven't bothered with it ever since my QP reached the cap two weeks ago from saving too much.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The additional Attack only matters if it lets them trigger an extra Overkill tick versus using Formalcraft, assuming you're trying to NP refund farm. If it's for someone like Nitocris, then MLB Projection could be better but both are inferior to BG so meeeehhhh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Are people really maxing their CE? I never bothered beside golden sumo and kaleid. They are not even lv 100 yet
    All of my 100s

Just beat the event. I think it was an OK story, I mostly liked the interaction with Chevalier d'Eon and Astolfo, my two toughest fight were with Megalos with Rider and the Ruler class final boss. For Megalos with Rider I used Tamamo caster and Shark, Mash, Euryale, Support Wavern (had Bond CE) and Shiki. No art chain early on and Megalos loved using evade. I used my CS even though I didn't break one bar on either opponent but then it was NP art chain then NP again Euryale charm stopped Megalos evade and Rider was easy after that. The Ruler beat me 3 time till I swallowed my pride and use a support Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) (sadly no one in my friends list equipped her with a Bond CE) it made the battle much easier. On a side note after Drakes change I at first thought maybe Rider was going to turn out to be Black Bread and it was going to be the real reason for everyone's bad feeling about him.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The additional Attack only matters if it lets them trigger an extra Overkill tick versus using Formalcraft, assuming you're trying to NP refund farm. If it's for someone like Nitocris, then MLB Projection could be better but both are inferior to BG so meeeehhhh.

- - - Updated - - -

All of my 100s
    How do you do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh.... it's JP
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I've done such misdeed by using CS and Merlin for this singularity

Hahaha WTF instead of cleared or solved, it's Happily ever after
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; June 25th, 2019 at 05:05 AM.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet