Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Flower of the Golden Sun (Caster's Route)

Blog Entries
    You misunderstood. I was referring to the scene in the game where Shirou stripped Issei.

@RanmaBushiko They are refering to a part of the VN where Shiro takes off Issei's shirt to confirm if he had command seals. It was a hilarious moment as Issei had no idea why Shiro started ripping his clothes off.

edit: sniped? (not sure if thats what this situation calls for)
    I couldn't make up my mind for what my sig should be so I just wrote this instead.

Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill it's time comes and time blows it's dust to the winds. Then forge again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EricDagger View Post
    edit: sniped? (not sure if thats what this situation calls for)
    That is the appropriate expression.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Meh, it's what I get for posting when tired like I am. Long day doing squats while trying to get a job at the local library, by doing service work there. And on top of that, dealing with problems for getting the materials for a smoke hole ring for my yurt, and researching that ever since I got home.
    I'm starting to suspect that talking with Kieran influences my rolls on Fate/Grand Order Heavily. How else can you explain me talking with him, then rolling for 30, only to get 3 Archer of Shinjuku on my second ten roll?

I write like Douglas Adams. Proof: http://iwl.me/s/696f37bd

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And yeah, you're right. Shirou DOES do that. Man, I feel bad now. Still, I'm not so sure he'd do it for a woman, but then again... Hm. Now I have to think about this one. Then again, the possibility of Rule Breaker going through his eyeball for being a pervert...
    I still have to go with option 2. As much as that would be interesting, I think he'd more likely get Taiga and Sakura for help instead.
    I'm starting to suspect that talking with Kieran influences my rolls on Fate/Grand Order Heavily. How else can you explain me talking with him, then rolling for 30, only to get 3 Archer of Shinjuku on my second ten roll?

I write like Douglas Adams. Proof: http://iwl.me/s/696f37bd

Blog Entries
    Still...

"Do you want it rough or Unlimited Slam Works?"

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Everybody slam, and welcome to the jam!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

To be fair, Shirou did it to save Issei's life (we know Rin would have shooted first, and buried the body later, and then, maybe, checked if he was the Master) and because he was thinking "Hey, he is a guy, and I'm a guy, so it isn't wrong for me to check his body to see if he is indeed a Master or not". If the suspected was... let's say Himuro, and Rin had the same feelings for her that she has for Issei, I doubt Shirou would stripe her.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    To be fair, Shirou did it to save Issei's life (we know Rin would have shooted first, and buried the body later, and then, maybe, checked if he was the Master) and because he was thinking "Hey, he is a guy, and I'm a guy, so it isn't wrong for me to check his body to see if he is indeed a Master or not". If the suspected was... let's say Himuro, and Rin had the same feelings for her that she has for Issei, I doubt Shirou would stripe her.
    I don't know, but it being someone of that trio instead of Issei makes things at least twice as hilarous xD.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    we know Rin would have shooted first, and buried the body later, and then, maybe, checked if he was the Master
    Not really.

As much as Rin dislikes Issei, I very much doubt she would be willing to actually murder him, at least not without good cause (and "he might be a master" is not "good cause"...). Plus, if she did that she would lose all the information he might possess, and maybe even the ability to work out if he was a master at all.

Err... this time I was trying to be funny mike. I fact, I never said kill, just shoot.

But you have to admit that she would at the very least be a bit nasty at Issei if he had been the Master. And with nasty I mean beat the crap out of him and then check if he is the Master. If he is, nice, if not, she would modify his memories.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (please excuse the delay I got sick and my brain went all mushy)

Choice two: While checking her for wounds is best I think that her being awake while it’s happening would be a good idea.

I check her forehead and face for a fever or bruises and cuts. There aren’t any wounds but she does feel a bit hot. I gently remove her cloak to check her head for deep cuts. Luckily I don’t find any and this woman is breathing properly.

I gently nudge her to wake her and after a moment it works. At first she’s surprised and confused but then calms down. “Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?” she asks.

Her sultry voice rings in my ears somewhat vulnerable and understandably so. I explain how I brought her to my house and tell her that she seems to be running a bit of a fever.

“Ah, I see, um thank you” she replies.

I nod “if you’d like I should have some spare clothes you can wear while we have yours cleaned” I respond offering.

The woman pauses to consider this for a moment and nods “that is acceptable” she says smiling behind her hood.

“You can get changed in the room over there and I can draw you a bath to help with the fever if you’d like” I explain.

She nods pausing “I just realized we have not introduced ourselves” she remarks and suddenly I feel foolish.

“My name is Emiya Shirou, please call me Shirou” I reply introducing myself.

“You may call me caster” she says pulling her hood down revealing a set of light blue eyes and matching hair complimenting her soft features and a pair of full painted royal purple lips.

Caster is indeed a mature women and for a moment I cannot remember a single women I have met thus far in my life. But the slip of my memory is momentary as I remember to go get her bath and spare clothes.

As caster leaves her clothes in the basket in the hallway I go into one the spare room’s closets. Searching through what little I’ve got I find three outfits that a girl might wear.

1) Taiga’s old uniform

2) a spare pair of pyjamas Taiga keeps here

3) a spare two piece swim suit of Taiga’s

4) there’s always some of old my clothes I guess.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    >Caster in pyjamas

TWO, GODDAMN IT
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    ^ That.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    2!

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Welcome back lantz, glad you are feeling better.And 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    2) of course!

(who is the one that could choose 4?)

Blog Entries
    I actually thought about 4 because caster haet mature woman, and she might be her style since she goes jeans and t shirt in HA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    >Caster finds you have women's clothing
    >Caster less likely to stick around for you

I dunno, I'm rethinking this now.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Choosing 3 because no one else probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    >Caster finds you have women's clothing
    >Caster less likely to stick around for you

I dunno, I'm rethinking this now.
    The funnier thing is you have a girl's swimsuit. That would be regarded as a strange thing for a male high schooler that lives alone to have.

But yeah, pajamas, I would think don't have the same problem (plain ones I would think are harder to distinguish between a guy and a girls). Unless of course they have tiger imprints all over it or something. Wait, we're talking about Taiga here, yeah, Caster would probably think they were girls'.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice