Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 137

Thread: Beast-Class Servant Speculation [GO spoilers]

  1. #21
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,621
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    yamete kudastop
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  2. #22
    the 157th god of the world number 0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    660
    Blog Entries
    1
    You get the beast class, you get the beast class, everybody get the beast class!


    here is a list of my servant sheets(now with my mages sheets too!)

  3. #23
    Swimsuit Asterios Santa Lily when Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,844
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Golden-Fur White-Face, maybe? She brings ruins to nations or something like that, no?

  4. #24
    ARF Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,526
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'd probably believe that, depending on how they interpret the reincarnation thing, like Daji and Kayo and Tamamo and so on. Like if it was a single entity that kept coming back and doing its thing, then I'd be more inclined to believe it.

    But from what little I know of Tamamo (idk how much they've said on this yet), it seems like Daji and Tama are seperate entities? So idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  5. #25
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    20
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    i think this would be a Beast Class, dunno what nr though

    Mapu Tofu is an evil powerful enough to scare Gil, sure but I don't think Kotomine loves humanity.

  6. #26
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,719
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Mapu Tofu is an evil powerful enough to scare Gil, sure but I don't think Kotomine loves humanity.
    Humanity is the primary cause of all suffering, how could Kirei not love it?

  7. #27
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,325
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I'd probably believe that, depending on how they interpret the reincarnation thing, like Daji and Kayo and Tamamo and so on. Like if it was a single entity that kept coming back and doing its thing, then I'd be more inclined to believe it.

    But from what little I know of Tamamo (idk how much they've said on this yet), it seems like Daji and Tama are seperate entities? So idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Golden-Fur White-Face, maybe? She brings ruins to nations or something like that, no?
    She literally called herself a Beast class candidate and repeatly warned Hakuno about it when she kidnapped Hakuno to the past in CCC. So it's just a matter of time before she shows up. But she also mentioned that it depends on era and influence of humanity, so she can be an ally or an enemy who knows.

    JP FGO Main account
    JP FGO Sub account

  8. #28
    the 157th god of the world number 0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    660
    Blog Entries
    1
    I dont think We are gain a beast class servant, even kiara was reclass for us to use her


    here is a list of my servant sheets(now with my mages sheets too!)

  9. #29
    天衣無縫・狐耳系万能若奥さま Mizukume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,325
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I dont think We are gain a beast class servant, even kiara was reclass for us to use her
    Being an ally =/= being a playable servant. There are non-playable allies in every chapters. Also, your topic title is "Beast Class Servant" lol.

    JP FGO Main account
    JP FGO Sub account

  10. #30
    リビングデッド Living Dead Lou_Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    60
    I imagine Apsu might be a candidate. He can't be a Beast Class by himself, but he could plot the Resurrection of his dead wife, Tiamat, maybe.

    Failing that. An Obscure Japanese God like Mikaboshi perhaps?

  11. #31
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52,139
    Blog Entries
    1
    Tiamat AGAIN????

  12. #32
    リビングデッド Living Dead Lou_Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    60
    An unrestrained, sentient Tiamat. The fusion of Apsu and Tiamat will essentially be like Anglerfish. Apsu latching on to his wife after he resurrects her.

    The scenario itself... I hadn't thought that far ahead.

  13. #33
    東方不敗 Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pelekane
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    5
    Have the next Beast be Azathoth, descending unto Earth from the stars after being summoned via the Necronomicon by foolish humans or something.

    "It is not by my hand that I am given form on this planet..."


  14. #34
    ARF Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,526
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    She literally called herself a Beast class candidate and repeatly warned Hakuno about it when she kidnapped Hakuno to the past in CCC. So it's just a matter of time before she shows up. But she also mentioned that it depends on era and influence of humanity, so she can be an ally or an enemy who knows.
    I was partially thinking of that, but the one part of that that would annoy me is Tamamo being a seperate being from Daji and the others, rather than a single one that appeared throughout history, seeing as how as a single entity she would be pretty much perfect for a Beast candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  15. #35
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    29,476
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    Inb4 they're all separate bunrei but when they fuse they beast out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  16. #36
    ARF Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,526
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'd actually be fine with that, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  17. #37
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,856
    Perhaps Arcueid? Not the "funny vamp" we know from "Tsukihime", but Arcueid as she originally was?

    Or maybe Dracula. Then Type-Moon can pull a full-blown "Castlevania" reference.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.

  18. #38
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,719
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Inb4 they're all separate bunrei but when they fuse they beast out.
    Does this mean we need to roll them all to unlock the beast tamamo secret boss?

  19. #39
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,500
    Blog Entries
    13
    Tamamo Nine fuse into a Beast? Like Captain Planet, but less Fabulous.

    Angra Mainyu seems like a good candidate for a Beast, at least the version Kotomine tried to create, rather than the luckless loser we can get our hands on. XD

    Altera's Velber self would be cool as a beast? Perhaps the Beast of Regret that KH referred to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff

    Gallery for GO Servant profiles
    http://imgur.com/a/AJLl4

    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

    Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

  20. #40
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    29,476
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    What beast of regret?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •