JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    yamete kudastop
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You get the beast class, you get the beast class, everybody get the beast class!

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Golden-Fur White-Face, maybe? She brings ruins to nations or something like that, no?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd probably believe that, depending on how they interpret the reincarnation thing, like Daji and Kayo and Tamamo and so on. Like if it was a single entity that kept coming back and doing its thing, then I'd be more inclined to believe it.

But from what little I know of Tamamo (idk how much they've said on this yet), it seems like Daji and Tama are seperate entities? So idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    i think this would be a Beast Class, dunno what nr though

Mapu Tofu is an evil powerful enough to scare Gil, sure but I don't think Kotomine loves humanity.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Mapu Tofu is an evil powerful enough to scare Gil, sure but I don't think Kotomine loves humanity.
    Humanity is the primary cause of all suffering, how could Kirei not love it?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I'd probably believe that, depending on how they interpret the reincarnation thing, like Daji and Kayo and Tamamo and so on. Like if it was a single entity that kept coming back and doing its thing, then I'd be more inclined to believe it.

But from what little I know of Tamamo (idk how much they've said on this yet), it seems like Daji and Tama are seperate entities? So idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Golden-Fur White-Face, maybe? She brings ruins to nations or something like that, no?
    She literally called herself a Beast class candidate and repeatly warned Hakuno about it when she kidnapped Hakuno to the past in CCC. So it's just a matter of time before she shows up. But she also mentioned that it depends on era and influence of humanity, so she can be an ally or an enemy who knows.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont think We are gain a beast class servant, even kiara was reclass for us to use her

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I dont think We are gain a beast class servant, even kiara was reclass for us to use her
    Being an ally =/= being a playable servant. There are non-playable allies in every chapters. Also, your topic title is "Beast Class Servant" lol.

I imagine Apsu might be a candidate. He can't be a Beast Class by himself, but he could plot the Resurrection of his dead wife, Tiamat, maybe.

Failing that. An Obscure Japanese God like Mikaboshi perhaps?

Blog Entries
    Tiamat AGAIN????

An unrestrained, sentient Tiamat. The fusion of Apsu and Tiamat will essentially be like Anglerfish. Apsu latching on to his wife after he resurrects her.

The scenario itself... I hadn't thought that far ahead.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have the next Beast be Azathoth, descending unto Earth from the stars after being summoned via the Necronomicon by foolish humans or something.

"It is not by my hand that I am given form on this planet..."
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    She literally called herself a Beast class candidate and repeatly warned Hakuno about it when she kidnapped Hakuno to the past in CCC. So it's just a matter of time before she shows up. But she also mentioned that it depends on era and influence of humanity, so she can be an ally or an enemy who knows.
    I was partially thinking of that, but the one part of that that would annoy me is Tamamo being a seperate being from Daji and the others, rather than a single one that appeared throughout history, seeing as how as a single entity she would be pretty much perfect for a Beast candidate.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Inb4 they're all separate bunrei but when they fuse they beast out.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd actually be fine with that, tbh.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Perhaps Arcueid? Not the "funny vamp" we know from "Tsukihime", but Arcueid as she originally was?

Or maybe Dracula. Then Type-Moon can pull a full-blown "Castlevania" reference.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Inb4 they're all separate bunrei but when they fuse they beast out.
    Does this mean we need to roll them all to unlock the beast tamamo secret boss?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tamamo Nine fuse into a Beast? Like Captain Planet, but less Fabulous.

Angra Mainyu seems like a good candidate for a Beast, at least the version Kotomine tried to create, rather than the luckless loser we can get our hands on. XD

Altera's Velber self would be cool as a beast? Perhaps the Beast of Regret that KH referred to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What beast of regret?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.