I have no idea.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Young girls are cuteness! Young girls are justice! Of all the splendors in heaven and earth, tis nothing so wondrous and fair as a maiden in her flowering youth!"

*smack* "Forgive my perverted master, please. He may be a worthless lolicon and general human trash, but beneath that he's a good person. Maybe."

"Waah, Alice! Those harsh words are hurting my heart~! Have mercy on your poor papa, will you?"

Lewis Carroll:

Titles/Nicknames: Master of Nonsense, "Professor Lolicon"

Age: 43 (current body), several hundred years old in total.

Birthplace: England

Appearance:
    An elegant man of unidentifiable age, appearing somewhere between late 30s and early 40s. He has long greying hair that falls to his upper back, and eyes that seem to change color kaleidoscopically on every inspection. He dresses like a stereotypical Victorian gentleman; a black frock coat with ruffled sleeves, a grey undershirt and navy blue dress pants. Also wears a monacle over his right eye, and a black tophat perched on his head at a jaunty angle.

Personality
    At first impression Carroll acts like a stereotypical English gentleman; polite, dignified and just slightly condescending. However after a few minutes of conversation his true eccentricity quickly shows itself. He may suddenly start speaking in a made-up nonsense language, or nonchalantly carry out a conversation while standing on his head. Carroll was far more staid in his original life, but it seems living for hundreds of years has led him to adopt some of the habits of his more eccentric literary characters as a way of staving off boredom. He is also a massive (if harmless) lolicon, constantly extolling the beauty and purity of young girls.

Likes: young girls, nonsense, picking out cute clothes for Alice
    Dislikes: boredom, anyone that harms young girls
    Talents: nonsense, mathematics
    Natural Enemy: Francois Prelati

Magical Attributes:
    Origin: Nonsense
    Elemental Alignment: Average One

Magic Circuits:
    Circuit Quantity: C
    Circuit Quality: B
    Circuit Composition: Irregular

Magecraft-Related Abilities
    Numerology:
    Being an adept mathematician Carroll can embed his spells into mathematical formulae, greatly streamlining their casting time. Furthermore, by altering variables in the equation Carroll can vary the effect of his spell in unpredictable ways, like causing a lightning bolt to veer off at a bizarre angle in midair.

Item Construction:
    Carroll is extremely adept at crafting familiars and Mystic Codes, favoring those that emulate the creations of his literary works. He also learned to transfer his soul and memories into a specially constructed homunculus body, allowing him to survive far past a human's natural lifespan.

Familiars/Mystic Codes
    Alice
    Recreation Of Exalted Beauty

Carroll's first and most beloved familiar. A homunculus in the form of a beautiful young girl with long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. Her physical appearance is modelled after Alice Liddell, the girl Carroll befriended and dedicated his first novel to.

Alice is the only one of Carroll's creations to possess a unique personality and free will. A deadpan and sharp-tongued young girl, never sparing an insult for her eccentric master's faults. She addresses Carroll as "perverted master", and smacks him whenever he starts going on one of his lolicon rants. Despite their bickering relationship, she cares deeply for Carroll as a father figure. If push came to shove, either one would sacrifice their life for the other without hesitation.

While Alice is physically an adolescent human girl, she possesses enhanced strength, speed and constitution suitable for a homunculus. She also possesses Magic Circuits, allowing her to cast rudimentary Magecraft such as Reinforcement, healing and elemental blasts (specializing in the wind element). However, her main use isn't for combat but to perform menial tasks like cooking and housework, as well as to assist in preparing magical rituals. Basically, she's his personal maid/substitute daughter.

Chronos Calibur
    Timepiece Of The White Rabbit

A Mystic Code fashioned after the watch of the White Rabbit. Appearing to be a simple clockwork wristwatch, when wound it has the power to locally reverse or accelerate time in a region of space about ten feet in diameter.

Cheshire Cat
    Illusive Phantasmagorical Feline

A Phantasmal Beast modelled after the Cheshire Cat. A giant purple and pink striped feline the size of a tiger, with yellow eyes and an impossibly wide grin. Cheshire Cat has the power to render itself invincible, as well as unhinge its jaw and devour nearly anything. Objects or people it eats are transported into a pocket dimension located in the Cheshire Cat's stomach, placed in a kind of magical stasis until it chooses to regurgitate them.

Dormouse & March Hare
    Bloodbath Tea Party

A pair of steampunk pistols styled to resemble teapots. Instead of normal ammunition, they fire superheated drops of tea strengthened with Reinforcement Magecraft to impart the same destructive power as bullets.

Red Queen's Guard
    Red Queen's Guard

A deck of magical playing cards. When shuffled, each card in the deck sprouts arms and legs and enlarges into a spear-wielding warrior. While physically weakest amongst his familiars, they have the ability to fold themselves out of the way of attacks and strike from unexpected angles. If mortally wounded, the soldiers simply revert back to the form of ordinary playing cards and require some of Carroll's Mana to "revive" them.

Vorpal Sword
    Imaginary Beast Slayer

Carroll's greatest Mystic Code, a recreation of the legendary Vorpal Sword used to slay the Phantasmal Beast Jabberwocky in his famous nonsense poem. Carroll normally keeps the blade sheathed in his cane, drawing it out when needed. Once swung through the air and invoked with the mantra "Snicker-snack!" the Vorpal Sword can slice open rifts in space itself, allowing it to cut objects that would normally lie beyond the blade's reach.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 23rd, 2018 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Added opening quotes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    The first thing I thought of the fc is why does he look like an Anime-Austin Powers
    It's the cravat.

Blog Entries
    That feeling when you came up with a great idea for the contest in like the first week, but then procrastinated on it so badly (to be fair, it was due to a bunch of stuff going on in my life at the time) you have to cram everything into the last three days. *sigh* I just really hope the sheet's quality doesn't suffer for it...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That feeling when you came up with a great idea for the contest in like the first week, but then procrastinated on it so badly (to be fair, it was due to a bunch of stuff going on in my life at the time) you have to cram everything into the last three days. *sigh* I just really hope the sheet's quality doesn't suffer for it...
    Same but QoF spoilers for the attempted sheet and being being ill lately means I'll just end up posting it in the regular thread a month later.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Same but QoF spoilers for the attempted sheet and being being ill lately means I'll just end up posting it in the regular thread a month later.
    I know all too well how that fell.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Bella and Fido

Source

Height/Weight: 60 cm/30 kg
    Birthplace: Berlin, USA
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Personality
    Forte: Rhetoric
    Weaknesses: Multi-tasking
    Dislikes: Chocolate, baths
    Natural Talents: Intelligence
    Natural Enemy: Fujimura Taiga

Magical Attributes
    Origin: Thought
    Elemental Alignment: Water

Magic Circuits
    Circuit Quantity: D
    Circuit Quality: D
    Circuit Composition: Partially abnormal

Character
    Background:
    In the world of Magi, the name Bella Passero is hardly well-known. However, those who do recognize the name hold nothing but the highest respect for it. Despite her young age, she is a talented and intelligent world-class Necromancer, with a mastery of her art as well as other fields of magecraft. For reasons unknown to the world, she travels around the world, visiting town to town, showing glimpses of her great talent, and then leaving with the morning sun. Wherever she goes, she can be seen accompanied with her signature familiar, a large black dog, who protects her from danger. The two of them are an inseparable team, embodying the most traditional ideal of Magus and Familiar...

… or that’s what the world thinks.

In truth, Bella Passero is nothing more than a false persona. The real magus is Fido Passero, the dog, while the girl accompanying him is his familiar.

Fido Passero was born a unique dog. For reasons unknown to him, he possessed extraordinary intelligence and magic circuits. Perhaps he was the result of magical experimentation, or maybe his talents are due to a one-in-a-million genetic mutation. He does not know. However, by the time he was old enough to think consciously, he found himself in the care of a magus family. The family that had took him in were known as the Passero family, a lineage of Italian magi who moved to Amercia in search of new opportunities. They possessed some degree of wealth and prestige, having shifted to the New World at an opportune time.

Quickly, the head of the family came to recognize Fido’s talents and made him his familiar. Under the magus’s care, Fido was nurtured and made to assist in the family’s pursuit of magecraft. Staying by the magus’s side, Fido’s intelligence made itself useful and he quickly absorbed everything he observed; by the time he was 5, he had learned English and rudimentary magecraft. Although the dog lacked the vocal ability to speak, he could communicate to his master through their telepathic link. In that way, the two began to talk which became casual chatting which grew to intellectual discussion. Soon enough, the two had become more than master and familiar; they became friends.

It would be no understatement to call the two, human and dog, equal partners. They studied magecraft together, worked in sync to perform rituals, and discussed whatever was on their mind. Their bond was truly inseparable. The head of family wasn’t the only one Fido became close to either; from youth he served as the playmate to the only daughter of the family, Bella. As she grew older, he was her trusty companion, who listened to her troubles. At the age of 8, Fido decided to give himself the last name Passero, but even before that, he was a genuine member of the family.

Yet, that peaceful household did not last. One night, while the family was asleep, an assassin hired by a rival family broke in and killed the entire family. The head and his wife were reduced to cinders, while the daughter had her throat slit. The only survivor was Fido, whom the assassin had dismissed as a normal dog.

Looking upon the remains of his family, Fido resolved himself. For the sake of his dear friend and the family that had given him so much love, there was only one path that he could take, so that their spirits could rest. He would find the people who caused this disaster and bring them to justice. But most of all, he would accomplish the family’s goal in their place; he swore to reach the Root in their name.

Perhaps he was still unable to let go of his past, despite his resolve, as he decided to turn the body of Bella into a familiar. Using his mastery of Necromancy, he repaired her body and used her own residual memories to reanimate the corpse. He knows that he cannot truly revive her now that her soul is departed and that the newly created familiar is an existence different from the original Bella Passero, but… even so, he felt compelled to have her by his side.

And so, the canine magus now travels the world with his human familiar in tow to see the world with his own eyes. With each day, each village they visit, he inches closer and closer to the Root.
    Familiar and Magecraft
    Bella Passero

Magical Attributes
    Origin: Bending
    Elemental Alignment: Fire

Magic Circuits
    Circuit Quantity: B
    Circuit Quality: B
    Circuit Composition: Normal

A rare human-based familiar. Created by reanimating a corpse and feeding it magical energy, it is almost indistinguishable from a normal human being. Like many familiars, it is semi-autonomous, able to perform basic living functions by itself such as walk or breathe, but it is overall under the control of its master.

A young girl around the age of 15 and former heir to a magus family. Technically a reanimated corpse, she is incapable of producing life energy or growing any larger than her current self. She is dependent on the magical energy of her magus in order to continue moving. However, she does possess magic circuits, more than her own master. Like many familiars, she has a direct telepathic link to her magus, who can control through commands or directly implant his consciousness into her. Due to her size, she requires a great amount of magical energy to maintain.

As a familiar, her general role like any other is to support her magus. However, due to the nature of her magus, her role is even more important. A dog travelling by himself will inevitably run into trouble but having a human by his side makes that much smoother. With consciousness displacement, Fido can speak through Bella, using her vocal chords in substitution of her own. When he takes full control of her body, she becomes as capable as any other human at doing human-like activities. To save a lot of trouble, Fido has, in this way, made the people he meets think that Bella is the magus and him the familiar.

Of course, since Fido can control Bella’s body, he can use her to perform magecraft. Her mouth can be used to chant incantations, and her magic circuits can be used to supplement his own. Together, the type of magecraft the two can perform range from necromancy to curses to healing. Certainly, from the outside, it is difficult to tell who the real magus is.

Blog Entries
    Zikari8: Hate to break it to you, but isn't this about an hour past the deadline?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Only by a few minutes so I think he’s fine.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Submissions are due 05/23/2018 11:59PM PST
    I'm bad with timezones to be honest, but I think I'm good

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    zikari is a main heroine, being late is a necessary character trait. wth man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Only by a few minutes so I think he’s fine.
    This once came up in the Servant contest too, and it was decided to let the late entry qualify. Something similar will probably happen here, if only because it'd royally suck to come up with an awesome submission and be screwed out of competing because you just happened to come a few minutes past the deadline...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    I'm bad with timezones to be honest, but I think I'm good
    This might be a timezone difference then, because on my end it says we're already about 20 minutes into 12 o' clock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    zikari is a main heroine, being late is a necessary character trait. wth man
    Are you saying that zikari8 ran off to post this with a piece of toast hanging from his/her mouth?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Are you saying that zikari8 ran off to post this with a piece of toast hanging from his/her mouth?
    That mental image was fun while it lasted.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    “I am in no sense of the word a great magus, nor a great man; I have people serving me whose skills are greater than my own. That is the mark of royalty.”

King

Source

Height/Weight: 170 cm/78 kg
    Birthplace: Somerset, England
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality
    Forte: Running away, wasting money
    Weaknesses: Thinking outside the box
    Dislikes: Hot-blooded people
    Natural Talents: Giving up
    Natural Enemy: None

Magical Attributes
    Origin: Compromise
    Elemental Alignment: Wind

Magic Circuits
    Circuit Quantity: A+
    Circuit Quality: A++
    Circuit Composition: Abnormal

Background
    Background:
    King’s real name is Arthur Pembroke. He is the 15th generation head of the Pembroke magus family, an old lineage situated currently in England.

The Pembroke family was one that dealt primarily in spiritual evocation and summoning. The original purpose of their magecraft is reaching the Root through the soul, similar to the Einzebern’s Third Magic. Besides the Root, though, they did have one more intermediate goal: contracting a Heroic Spirit. Although it is an impossible feat, they dedicated their lives to the task, spending large amounts of time and money to create a miracle that even the Einzberns were unable to accomplish. Through their quest, they researched many methods and gained knowledge of many forms of magecraft related to their goal, such as trying to access the Throne of Heroes or tapping into the strength of a Heroic Spirit through Idol Theory. Of course, they never fully succeeded and the results of their research was useless to them.

In time, Arthur was born as the next head of the family. Unlike his predecessors, however, he possessed neither talent nor ambition. Perhaps it was because he saw the frustration of his parents at their lack of success but he did not have the same drive towards the family goal as his ancestors. More importantly, though, he simply lacked the ability to accomplish the deed. In time, it became clear that despite his lineage, he lacked fundamental talent and potential; at best, he could absorb everything his predecessors had learned but would never be able to improve on that.

So, when the time came for him to receive the torch and give it his all to tackle the generation-old problem, he made the most rational decision he could. He gave up.

There was no way that a loser like him could miraculously contract a Heroic Spirit, so he didn’t even bother trying. The next generation could pick up the torch again; he’d just spend his life living idly, accomplishing nothing, desiring nothing. So, he shut himself up in his castle and spent every day entertaining himself in a manner unfit for a magus. With his massive free time, he fiddled around with magecraft and ended up creating a new type of powerful familiar that would make other families envious; however, this invention is not due to his genius and was actually incredibly easy thanks to the research of his predecessors. All he did was reuse the magecraft of his family, not to summon a Heroic Spirit, but in another way. It could be said that it was thanks to King’s ability to give up and settle for lesser goals that such a creation was impossible, though.

Today, he continues to live in his castle served and protected by his familiars. Those outside fear the name of the Pembroke family with familiars of incredibly strength, but the man behind it is anything but impressive. All he does every day is have fun until the time comes for him to have to raise the next generation. Never seeing the world, never advancing his path, the King sits on his throne, lazy and content.
    Magecraft
    The primary tenets of King’s magecraft are meditation and spiritual evocation. It is a form of magecraft stemming from ancient western necromancy. The general idea behind it is communicating and interacting with deceased spirits as to use their knowledge or souls for causative effects. These are typically accomplished via long rituals in which the caster must remain immobile and unresponsive for extended periods of time; as such King is unsuited for direct magical combat, lacking any sort of immediate fighting power. Although there are quite a few complexities, the principle effects can be broken down into two general uses.

The first is Katabasis, a spell or ritual that allows one to communicate with the deceased. Named after the mytheme of trips to the underworld, it is magecraft intended to connect one with a departed soul in order to extract information from them. In effect, the caster uses meditative magecraft to reach a highly sensitive spiritual trance. From there, they are able to read the residual memories left behind by a deceased human and essentially speak with an image of the person’s soul. Typically, the residual memories come from the person’s corpse or a location that held a strong connection to them. By using this magecraft, one can learn from the dead even after they have been long silenced and even access their hidden secrets.

The second usage is Anabasis, a magecraft that focuses on bringing a departed soul into the material realm. Just as a hero might attempt to bring someone out of the underworld, this magecraft is meant to give life to the dead. In practice, however, all it does is give shape to the residual memories of a soul, or more specifically, create an apparition. After one is connected to the residual memories via Katabasis, Anabasis forcibly gathers them in order to from an amorphous entity. The spirit formed is a projection of the person’s past records, like the popular image of a ghost. Once the apparition is formed, other people who can see spirits can interact with it as well.

Overall, one could say that the primary use of King’s magecraft is the manipulation of residual memories or leftover thoughts. He can access, communicate with, and mold these soul fragments as long as he is given enough time. While not useful for combat, it has its benefits.

For King, however, the real use of these forms of magecraft are the familiars he was able to make with them.
    Familiars

"Hold it right there! Before you reach his majesty, you'll have to get through us!"

Virtual Servant
    Ghost Liner Trace

High-ranking familiars that draw their power from Heroic Spirits. They are existences incredibly similar in concept to the familiars employed in the Holy Grail War; in some ways, they may be regarded as lesser variants of Servants, or something along the lines of a Demi-Servant, but they are theoretically and practically very different.

Each Ghost Liner Trace possesses a humanoid body, an individual personality, and autonomy beyond command inputs. Like all familiars, their primary purpose is to serve as assistants to the magus who controls them, but their “sentience” allows them to perform actions beyond being an extension of their magus’s body and mind. Due to their size and complexity, they require large amounts of magical energy and using them for orthodox means is inefficient; in exchange, they possess powerful fighting capabilities beyond the standard familiar.

It is common knowledge that it is essentially impossible for a magus to contract a Heroic Spirit. Even a powerful artifact such as the Holy Grail is incapable of fully summoning a true Heroic Spirit. They are intrinsically existences that are beyond the reach of magecraft. Ghost Liner Trace are a “solution” to this hurdle. Rather than summoning and contracting a Heroic Spirit, it is instead much easier to just create a familiar with the power of a Heroic Spirit. Magi can perform rituals to borrow the power of Heroic Spirits to mimic them, so it stands to reason that the same can be done to one’s familiars. King accomplishes this feat by returning to the most fundamentals of familiar magecraft.

The traditional method for creating a familiar is placing the leftover thoughts of a departed soul into the body of a dead animal. Ghost Liner Trace use the same basic concept but with a Heroic Spirit and an artificial human body. The residual fragments of a Heroic Spirit’s soul are gathered together and then forced into a physical vessel. The body is then given an artificial personality which will grow with time based on individual experiences until a unique identity is born. While the familiar will possess some memories and characteristics of the original, the end result will be an entirely original existence. Then, by using those copied fragments as a template, the familiar is given a link to the original Heroic Spirit, which will make it easier to tap into the power of the original Heroic Spirit through typical mimicry-type magecraft. Naturally, the power the familiar wields is limited both by the portion of the Heroic Spirit’s soul it possesses as well as its physical container. In effect, Ghost Trace Liner are much weaker than Servants, much less like true Heroic Spirits.

If one were to describe the nature of the familiars through an analogy, imagine if summoning a Servant was like copying a chapter from a book. Creating a Ghost Liner Trace would then be akin to taking a single page from the book and using the details on that page to guess what's in the rest of the chapter. Overall, Ghost Liner Trace are familiars that possess the power of a Heroic Spirit, but are weaker and much easier to control than Servants. They are not a true solution to the challenge of summoning a Heroic Spirit; they are truly just a intermediate compromise.

More details about the nature of Ghost Liner Trace are below:

Characteristics
    Ghost Liner Trace share many characteristics with Servants due to their similar nature as well as a few key differences. Ghost Liner Trace do not possess a spiritual body and must remain in their physical bodies, although they do possess a spiritual core. In order for the body to operate, large amounts of magical energy upkeep are required or else the body will die and the soul will deteriorate.

In order to connect the residual fragments of the Heroic Spirit to the artificial body, typically a medium is needed that the spirit will recognize as familiar. For normal humans, a body part such as hair or blood is used most of the time, but that option is less likely for Heroic Spirits, so an item with a strong connection to that Heroic Spirit might be necessary.

While they possess some power and memories from their original Heroic Spirits, Ghost Liner Trace are entirely different existences with their own characters. At birth, the leftover thoughts stored within them serve solely to instill in them a desire to live, so detailed memories and established relationships are not likely to manifest. In the end, they are still familiars so they will remain more or less loyal to their magus.

In order to use their Heroic Spirit powers, Ghost Liner Trace require vessels upon which to draw from their originals. Differing from the vessels Servants use to exist, these vessels give an identity to the Ghost Liner Trace as to help define the form of power with which they are borrowing. Servants use the seven classes but the system for Ghost Liner Trace is different.

The five titles available are Queen, Bishop, Rook, Knight, and Pawn. Naturally, the magus takes the position of King. (King is not his real name but his title)

Representing the power that they are borrowing, each Ghost Liner Trace possesses a Fable Phantasm, crystalized mysteries which take the form of special abilities or armaments.

It should also be noted that only King possesses Ghost Liner Trace as familiars, as he was the one who came up with the idea as well as one of the few people with the necessary knowledge and skill to do so. Only thanks to his expertise in apparition manipulation and Heroic Spirit imitation are these familiars possible.

Currently, King employs the Ghost Liner Trace as his familiars of choice, managing to maintain five of them at once. This is only possible because he doesn’t regularly practice magecraft, using all his energy to maintain his familiars Each one utilizes their specific talents and powers to serve him both as assistants as well as bodyguards, performing roles suited for their abilities. The choice of Heroic Spirits and their physical appearances are due solely to his personal tastes.

These are the familiars under his control:

Queen

Queen

True Name: King Arthur
    Title: Queen
    Source: Arthurian Legend
    Duties: Leadership and combat

The eldest and most powerful of King’s Ghost Liner Trace. A familiar that borrows the strength of the legendary King of Knights, King Arthur. Wielding the power of royalty, she has been naturally placed under the Queen vessel in which her leadership and combat abilities are able to fully shine.

A flawless queen in all respects, she is an always cheerful, always brilliant familiar whose innate charm makes others flock to her. There is never a moment where her trademark smile leaves her face; her very presence serves to lighten the atmosphere of her surroundings and raise morale. As a leader, she is strict when she needs to be but, more often than not, it is not needed.

As a familiar, her duties revolve around leading the other familiars and being King’s last line of defense. She is incredibly loyal to the magus and diligently acts as his second-in-command. Perhaps due to the residual memories of her original, she is a glutton for sweets.

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Magic: B
    Intelligence: B

Vessel Skill: Charisma B
    The skill of the Queen title. It denotes one’s aptitude for leadership. Raises the morale and abilities of all allies.

Fable Phantasm: Avalon
    A special ability that grants Queen regenerative power and longevity. Although it is not on the level of almighty defense or immortality, Queen possesses a natural self-healing effect that will help her recover from wounds with time. In addition, this extends her lifespan greatly. Due to the nature of their creation, most Ghost Liner Trace will not last more than eight years. Queen is the only one exempt from this rule thanks to this ability.
    Rook

Rook

True Name: Sir Kay
    Title: Rook
    Duties: Accounting and administration

A Ghost Liner Trace drawing from the power of one of the Knights of the Round Table, Sir Kay. As King Arthur’s seneschal, his abilities have been placed under the Rook vessel, granting the familiar his castle management abilities.

A super elegant onee-san type familiar with a sharp wit. She is the most intelligent of the Ghost Liner Trace and holds the title with confidence and arrogance. Her loyalty is unquestionable but she is fond of teasing both her King and Queen. Between her fair complexion and her foul tongue, it is difficult to read her true feelings.

As a familiar, her duties revolve around household management, especially of the financial variety. She aids King in managing the estate’s fortune and completing the records needed for efficient magecraft. Without her, the estate would quickly fall to pieces. In terms of combat power, however, she is barely stronger than a normal human.

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Magic: C
    Intelligence: A

Vessel Skill: Territory Creation C
    The skill of the Rook title. It denotes the ability to create an area advantageous to oneself. Allows Rook to help improve her magus’s workshop through magecraft and management.

Fable Phantasm: Camelot Image
    The special ability to rebuild and improve a territory in the image of the white castle of Camelot. It can be likened to blueprints of the castle itself. By erecting a bounded field over the territory, the area can gain part of Camelot’s defensive power. In the hands of a familiar, it can be used to greatly power up her magus’s workshop.
    Bishop

Bishop

True Name: Sir Percival
    Title: Bishop
    Duties: Material collection and prayer

A Ghost Liner Trace born from the power of the Holy Knight, Sir Percival. As the original grail knight, she has been placed under the Bishop title where her divine abilities can be best used.

A kind, gentle soul whose smile makes one’s fatigue fade away. Excessively polite, excessively humble, and excessively obedient, she is a dear presence that is difficult to dislike. She accepts any order or request without hesitation, not out of loyalty but sheer generosity. It would seem that even as leftover thoughts, Percival’s charity and honor shines through.

As a familiar, her primary duty is collecting materials such as magical ingredients or rare artifacts, relying on Percival’s legend of finding the grail. Although this may sound impressive, in reality it’s nothing more than her going shopping and having her luck net her great deals. Every Sunday, she leads the estate in prayer, although she is the only one there who earnestly prays.

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Magic: A
    Intelligence: C

Vessel Skill: Revelation B
    The skill of the Bishop title. It denotes the ability to receive a divine revelation from the Lord.

Fable Phantasm: Grail Question
    A special ability in the form of a magical spell. It is the power to remove injuries simply by asking a specific question. By reciting an incantation-like question, Bishop can heal a target individual via a divine miracle.
    Knight

Knight

True Name: Sir Mordred
    Title: Knight
    Duties: Combat and scouting

The spirit of the Knight of Treachery, Mordred, in familiar form. Although there might be compatibility troubles of summoning the actual Mordred, such worries disappear thanks to the nature of Ghost Liner Trace. With the Knight title, she taps into part of Sir Mordred’s fierce fighting ability.

A surprisingly serious girl with a no-nonsense attitude. Perhaps it’s because she’s the youngest familiar, but she seems to not be as zealous as her peers and their shenanigans. Her attitude to life is brutally efficient or even ruthless.

In the end, she is a total muscle-head. Her primary role as a familiar is crushing the enemy although there are rarely people to fight. In terms of pure combat strength, she’s the greatest but nobody appreciates that fact. For some strange reason, she instinctively cannot get along with Queen.

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Magic: D
    Intelligence: D

Vessel Skill: Riding B
    The skill of the Knight title. It denotes the ability to ride vehicles with proficiency. Even modern cars can be handled with expertise.

Fable Phantasm: Clarent Blood Arthur
    A special attack that channels one’s fighting spirit and releases a blast of magical energy from one’s sword. The offensive power of the attack is equivalent to a high-ranking spell. There is no other function of this ability other than shooting beams.
    Pawn

Pawn

True Name: Bedivere
    Title: Pawn
    Duties: Menial chores

The last of King’s familiars, although she was technically created before Knight. Possessing the power of the loyal knight, Sir Bedivere, she is given the general Pawn title, mostly because all the other ones were taken.

A bashful, energetic sort with a free spirit. She recognizes her lack of ability and simply tries her best. Her loyalty is such that she does what she believes is best for the magus rather than what he commands, a troublesome attitude for a familiar. She admires both Queen and King greatly, perhaps a little too much.

As a familiar, her duties are simply menial labor. Laundry, cleaning, and the sort are all part of her duties. In some ways, she may be the most active familiar of the bunch. There is never a moment where she is not working hard.

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Magic: D
    Intelligence: C

Vessel Skill: None

Fable Phantasm: Dead End Airgetlam
    A special attack unleashes the full strength of Pawn’s gauntlet.
    Eh, what do you mean Bedivere has no connection with Airgetlam?
    Then why does she have this gauntlet… ???
    Spells
    King’s Decree
    A spell of forced obedience. Used to control one’s familiars, it imposes a command upon them which they are compelled to fulfill. Since King possesses familiars with individual wills, this is the best way for him to control them directly as conscience transference would not work. However, he doesn’t use this spell often and mostly just asks his familiars to do something, which they will typically oblige.

Aberration Detachment
    A spell that forms a spiritual body for oneself. Using King’s mastery of spiritual evocation, he can project his own soul as to essentially remove his consciousness from his body. While his body lies lifeless, a ghost-like entity separates from it containing his conscience and he may observe the world through the spiritual body. It is a highly dangerous spell with few benefits as the physical body is left defenseless while the spiritual body is open to spiritual attacks.

Ghost Liner High
    King’s last resort. A spell that removes the limiters on the Ghost Liner Trace. In effect, it forcibly causes them to borrow more power from their Heroic Spirits, raising their abilities drastically. However, the power they borrow becomes much more than vessels can handle and they will quickly deteriorate both physically and spiritually. To use this spell is to kill off his familiars for a temporary power-up, so it is truly a final resort. Even in an emergency, King may hesitate to activate this.
    Personality
    Personality:
    For a Magus, Arthur Pembroke is very strange. He possesses no ambition, no pride, no sense of initiative. It is one thing to be lethargic, but Arthur is beyond that; he is the type of person who could easily spend 20 hours of the day sleeping and feel like he tried really hard. In the outside world, he’d be the spitting image of the useless NEET.

Although he is slow, he isn’t emotionless and has a variety of interests. He actually gets bored really easily, although he despises doing work, and entertains himself with reading, board games, and puzzles. He is a huge fan of Arthurian myth and other tales of adventure and romance. In addition, he is a fan of games like chess and Othello, even though he sucks at them; the worse he is, the more he wants to play.

Due to his social outcast nature, he is bad at talking to people. However, he doesn’t dislike social contact. Perhaps he created sentient familiars because he was actually lonely. He’ll never admit it but he has grown fond of his familiars. He spends every day with them, and slowly has come to both rely and trust in their nature. Each and every one is a friend and family he has come to treasure. In a few years when they die, he will become inevitably distraught and mourn. Maybe that will be the first time in his life where he will finally become moved to do something, in order to save those he loves…

Creator's Remarks
    Y'all should've seen this coming. Like hell I'm gonna miss the chance with the topic being "familiar". Also, for sauce purposes, all images of the familiars are from Eiyuu Senki, a game I have yet to play.
    Last edited by zikari8; May 24th, 2018 at 01:09 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    No Ywain.

I'm dissapointed.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is how you cheat in a Make-a-Magus contest.

Character Introduction
    Name: Pam Morningstar (alias; true name unknown)
    Alias/Nickname/Title: Crown Joker
    Height/Weight: 151 kg, 40 kg
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Appearance: A person of completely undecipherable gender. Either a very girly boy, or a somewhat mannish lady, those unacquainted with them tend to decide on a gender based on the clothes they are wearing at the time. No matter what they wear, the brass crown on the top of their head is the ever-present constant, which together with their flighty attitude makes the reason for the nickname they carry in the secret world of magecraft.

Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by 蝉時雨.
    Dislikes: Unclean and messy places, Insincerity, Laziness, Tea
    Natural Talents: Singing, Management and Logistics
    Natural Enemy: Barbatos, Erzsébet Báthory, Flat Escardos

Origin: Weightlessness (a person who can only go with the flow, unable to set on a direction of their own)
    Elemental Alignment: Aberrant Sixth Imaginary Factor (permanently altered from the original)

Circuit Quantity: E
    Circuit Quality: EX
    Circuit Composition: Mangled beyond recognition. Rather, how is that thing even functional?
    Biography
    It is not a particularly strange story. It starts with a cult, a self-proclaimed messiah spouting promises of heavenly bliss, and those stupid or desperate enough to buy into those promises. A community formed around this man, and its women spread their legs for him. The cult was suspicious as fuck, but there was no obvious sign of illegal happenings, so the freaks were left alone. Living as objects at the service of the cult and its messiah, a society in which individuality was diluted had formed. Eventually, even the concept of gender disappeared among them. This, they called freedom, and they indulged in it wantonly.

Children were born within the isolated community, and one of them was particularly lovely. Raised by the women of the community, the child was a tiny cog in a carefully oiled machine, surrounding by disciplined males and females, more like worker bees than actual people. The child studied the logistics of the community and showed excellence at leading their peers. Eventually, the cult leader’s eyes set upon the growing child. Granted with the dubious honor of becoming the false saint’s newest partner, the child was taken to a dark room where she was ritualistically prepared to welcome their lord and master. After that, and for the first time since they had memory, the child was left alone.

With nobody else to follow like an ant on a trail, the child began to think. With thought came assertion, and with assertion came a sense of self. The young drone became an individual, capable of reaching their own conclusion and articulating their own desire.

“I don’t want this,” they thought. “I see no purpose in this. I amount to nothing like this. It’s painful. It’s too painful. It’s like I’m not even alive.”

Something else, in a realm outside of time, had reached the same conclusion upon achieving individuality. Invested with the ability to see through the past and the future, it saw the single human who shared its fledging thoughts and feelings and latched to that human with the desperation of a drowning man. If individually they were as nothing, perhaps together they could find some value to give to their existences. A suitable magic circle was fortuitously prepared on the ground, and the child itself—or rather, their heart—was the catalyst.

The horny messiah arrived that evening to an empty room.
    Magecraft-Related Abilities
    Independent Manifestation – E
    A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is signified as a confirmed existence, the bearer gains a resistance towards instant-death effect attacks and attacks affected by time manipulation.
    Naturally diminished by the somewhat haphazard nature of the summoning. Nevertheless, there is some degree of “instant death” and charm resistance.

Nega Summon – C
    The rejection of all unbidden forms of spiritual invocation, inherited from the Human Order Incineration Ritual. It is diminished in potency, but not in scope. Familiars and all sorts of spirits (including Servants) find it difficult to afflict Pam with any form of physical or mental interference. It is hard to tell, but Pam pities “ordinary” familiars, feeling a sense of identification with their status as incomplete beings.

Alluring Nightingale (Demon God) – C
    A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice; it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. The powerful, kingly voice of a demon god demanding sincerity and obedience, for it is their nature as a demon to reward honesty with honesty. Rather than a power to fascinate others, it is a subtle domination, for Pam’s voice commands those who hear it to be true and humble in their presence. It can still be resisted by the Magic Resistance Servant Skill.

Clairsentience of the Demon King – A
    Sensory acuity as a result not of individual ability, but of belonging to a demonic collective. Pam’s familiars are also Pam Morningstar, thus their senses are their own. Pam can see through countless pairs of eyes, hear through countless pairs of ears, touch through countless fingers and speak through just as many mouths. Sensory processing is processed in parallel throughout the collective, so there is no mental overload from perceiving the world through myriad perspectives simultaneously.

Demon God’s Honest Wisdom – B+
    Access to and use of many professional skills. Pam has access to and proficiency with a plethora of mundane and advanced knowledge and skills through their many terminals, and they freely and skillfully teach it to those who request it properly.
    They are all proficient in personal combat and the use of firearms, as they are expected to protect the primary terminal. They all can also play at least one musical instrument, even those who had no connection to music before becoming part of Pam Morningstar. This is their personal preference.

Salvation Ceremony: Pam Morningstar
    Merry Parade of the Demon King

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum Targets: Indefinite

Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

Pam Morningstar’s signature magecraft…or at least it would be if it were public knowledge. Perhaps better described as Pam Morningstar’s Noble Phantasm, conceptualized and defined into existence by the host child’s pristine mind. While it is based on Paimon’s “legend”, it seems to be a truer expression of the human child’s personality and mindset. The foundation of this technique is the depiction of Paimon as the leader of a great demonic parade, followed by countless demons playing musical instruments.

Pam seeks those like themselves: people whose life has amounted to nothing; the dregs of society, the ones the rest of the world has given up on. Her actions are based on the only reference she learned as a child; she effectively imitates the false saint she escaped from, promising those pitiful people a new chance at being someone. Pam does not demand their loyalty or service—that is never their intention. After all, they are saving those poor people.

They retain their identity and the memories of their previous life. They are capable of learning and growth. They should effectively be the same people they were before Pam reached them, but they are not. They are all Pam. What they received from Pam, was Pam. Originally, it should have been a hive mind of human familiars controlled by Paimon, which the demon pillar would have used as the basis for its resurrection. However, Paimon underestimated how closely its soul resonated with that child. There is no longer “that child” and “demon god Paimon”. Neither is “dominant” over the other. A simple, nondescript human child became a demon god, and the Demon God Paimon became a simple human.

There is only “Pam Morningstar”. A complete being with its own identity, albeit carrying the memories of both their “progenitors”.

Now, the primary terminal that named itself “Pam Morningstar”, that which is neither human nor demon god, is diluting itself within each and every single member of the parade. There is nothing wrong with this. In their mind, being an individual does in no way mean “having a single body”. If anything, a single body is weak and inefficient, limited by the barriers of genetics. Pam sees it not as losing themselves; the very opposite: Pam Morningstar is growing as it gains the memories, abilities and traits of the people added to the hive mind.

Do not be mistaken, however. This is not a form of immortality. The “demonic parade” are indeed Pam’s familiars subservient to them, and should the primary terminal be slain, the hive mind would fall apart. This merely means that the transmission is not balanced enough, that there is not enough “Pam Morningstar” transferred into the familiars. This is done on purpose. Eternal life is not Pam’s objective. They seek merely the experience of human existence, and this “magecraft” is their way to share that experience with those who, liked themselves, were once denied it. Indeed, they are blissfully unaware that Pam Morningstar was never a human being to begin with.

On a different note, the whole thing about dressing them as maids and butlers is Pam’s personal preference. They just like the look, okay?
    The Usual Thing
    Senpai.”

“Hmm? What is it, Mashu?”

“How did we even—”

“Don’t,” interrupted the Master of Chaldea. “Don’t finish that question. Only damnation awaits there.”

They stood at the entrance of the cozy café, greeted by upbeat music and laughter. For a moment they thought they had stepped into a party they were not invited to, but it was just that there was a lot of people in there. Half of them were customers, most of them wearing smiles on their faces as they ate, chatted, and drunk away in this little island of idleness separated from the rest of the world—and was that Iskandar by the corner engaged in some sort of drinking contest with…Jaguarman?

The other half was, well, maids. Maids playing instruments at the back; maids darting around carrying trays of food and mugs of beer; maids carrying empty dishes for washing at the back. Maids, maids, maids everywhere.

“So?” The Master turned to his trusty left hand. “Little sister, what’s the deal here?”

The Assassin-class Servant, Barbatos, sighed to herself.

“Mah, not like I expected you to figure it out on your own, shitty onii-chan. So?” The horned girl clad in white and purple turned to her own left side, where two young maids stood in stark contrast to the flurry of activity in front of them.

“What he said. What’s the deal, little girls?”

“Seriously, what are we doing?” darkly muttered the green one in twintails, eyes hidden by hair bangs and fists clenched in repressed frustration.

“Ahaha, don’t think too hard about it, Chikagi-chan,” replied the orange one with the ahoge. “If the customer wants to work in our place, the better for us, right?”

“That kind of no-good mentality will make you into a useless person!”

“Mah, mah, for once the Triten girl’s got a point,” interjected Barbatos. “Leave the maids do their thing. Everybody’s pleased, so it’s all good, right? In the end, you two are the ones racking in the benefits.”

“Now you’re just asking for the other shoe to drop!”

“Meh. If anything, I’m more worried about the True Ancestor playing ‘aaahn~’ with some glasses kid over there,” said the former demon god while vaguely pointing at a stunning blonde foreigner sharing a parfait with a teenager wearing a blue school uniform.

“True what?”

“Don’t think too hard about it, Mashu. I know I’m not.”

“Finer words you’ve never said, little sister.”

“It’s all your fault, shitty Mas—onii-chan!” roared the Servant girl until a certain Command Spell kicked in. “You’re turning me into the kind of person who can just accept shit like this with a straight face!”

“Now we’re truly family.”

“For fuck’s sake, the other seventy-one owe me for this.”

Chaldea shenanigans aside, Barbatos returned her attention to the scene in front of them.

“And speaking of my hopeless ‘siblings’…”

One of the maids finally reached them, greeting the new customers with a perfect bow.

“Good evening and welcome to Ahnenerbe. Table for three—”

The polite, standard script came to a halt when maid met Assassin. The perfect maid smile remained in place, but the Master and Mashu both realized more and more maids’ eyes and ears were set on them.

“Barbatos.”

The Master and Mashu took a step back. For a fraction of a moment, every single maid had been staring at them. Coldly, ominously, like beasts sizing up a threat.

Only for a moment, though. There was a business to run.

Barbatos took a bit long to reply.

“I…guess I can’t call you Paimon anymore, huh.”

“Are you here to take me back? Or are you here to slay me?” The maid spoke instantly, as if her words were an extension of Assassin’s.

Rolling her eyes and shifting her weight to her right foot, Barbatos laughed in derision.

“There’s nowhere to go ‘back’ to, so calm your tits. This a café, right? So we’re here to have a snack. Right, shitty Master?”

“I don’t have any money,” he quickly said. Mashu nodded to his right.

“You guys suck so hard. Looks like I’m paying, then. As for the slaying thing, you have yet to give me a reason to, former sibling of mine.”

A minute later, the three from Chaldea had taken a single table. While the Master and Mashu merely took in the sights and tried to make sense of the strange cat-like thing smoking by the bar, Barbatos watched like a hawk, her serious expression at odds with the atmosphere of the place.

“They really are a single mind,” she finally murmured.

“Hmm?”

“Those maids,” she continued upon her Master’s cue. “Even when there’s no way they could have noticed the other’s presence, they don’t crash into each other. They know where everybody else is at any given moment. It’s the reason they’re so perfectly efficient.”

The young man in the Chaldea uniform studied the maids more closely, admiring their deft steps as they darted to and fro; how one moved aside for the one walking behind her; how one handed a stack of plates to the one walking past without nary an exchange of glances; how none of the maids had to walk to the bar to report the customers’ orders.

“So, they’re really a demon pillar…” murmured Mashu with some trepidation.

“Nah, nah, Paimon is dead,” refuted the other Servant. “But, just like me, it found both a reason and a means to live again in a different form. That hive mind…is no longer Demon God Paimon, just like I’m no longer Demon God Barbatos.”

“But those maids, they were originally normal people, right?” pointed out the Master.

“They still are,” countered Barbatos. “It’s not like they’re charmed, or that their minds are being controlled. They are still whoever they used to be, it’s just that now they’re something else as well.”

“Something better,” a new voice added. “Something that gives us meaning. Scoot aside, Barbatos.”

“You’re…the singing girl,” noted Mashu. Indeed, the one who had been singing melodiously along with the maid band was not pushing Barbatos to the side, so she could sit with the Chaldea group.

“Is she even a girl?” murmured the Master for only Mashu to hear. “I get Astolfo vibes from her.”

Mashu’s exclamation was duly ignored by the other three.

“Who are you to give me orders? Last I checked I was the one in charge at the Control Tower,” complained Barbatos even as she acquiesced and moved aside for the newcomer.

“Well we’re not at the Time Temple, are we?”

“Cheeky trap.”

“Drop slut.”

“Mashu, I have a new little sister!”

“Um, good for you, senpai,” said the Demi-Servant in a dubious tone.

“What’s his deal, Barbatos?” A disgusted-looking girl (?) then inquired, dainty finger pointing at the smiling young man.

“Our mighty vanquisher is a complete moron.”

A maid wearing a perfect smile delivered cups of coffee for everyone: latte macchiato for Mashu, cappuccino for the Master, and identical shots of expresso for the former demon pillars, which were promptly swallowed in simultaneous gulps.

“Fair enough,” declared the apparent master of the maids. “No point in feeling bothered by something like that. If anything, you’re the one who looks stressed, Barbatos. Maybe you should have ordered tea.”

“Then switch places with me!” Assassin’s loud cry was pretty much a plea.

“But, Barbatos, we have something so special—”

“Shut the fuck up, shitty Master!”

When a new maid placed a cup of tea nobody ordered next to the horned girl slumped on the table, the others could only smile awkwardly as the soulful groan that escaped her thick lips. Eventually, the tea was drank, and Barbatos accepted her fate bound to the Master of Chaldea for the thousandth time.

“Nice gig you’ve got going here, um…”

“Call me Pam.” The small girl (?) rested her elbow on the table in a rather mannish way. The angelic singing figure from earlier had transformed into a something resembling a young kid pretending to be a gang leader. “And this is just a one-night thing. A spur of the moment, if you may. Got my own place in London, though. Right in the shadow of the Clock Tower, kinda for the thrill of it. And there’s fun competition there.”

As it was, the Mages' Association knew her only as that quirky weirdo with a maid café in Westminster that runs her business with scientific precision and holds an unexplainable breadth of magical knowledge but zero magical ability themselves.

“Hmm,” murmured Assassin while briefly acknowledging the new smiling maid quickly removing their expresso cups from the table. The maid’s smile, while perfect, was quickly becoming unsettling when mirrored by some many different women at the same time.

“Well, you were always good at managing things.”

“Not as good as you. That’s why you oversaw the Fourth Singularity and not me.”

“Ugh, don’t even remind me,” begged Barbatos with a grimace and a dismissive gesture. “But it’s not like you have to give out many orders here. I mean, you’re all a single mind.”

Pam shrugged.

“It is an unusual paradigm, yes, having no allies or subordinates and handling all duties myself. But you can’t tell me it doesn’t work.”

“Whatever makes you happy,” said Barbatos. After frowning for a moment—which elicited a raised eyebrow from her Master—Barbatos sharply glanced at the girl (?) to her side, her usual serious expression turned into a chilly smile.

“Are you happy, Pam?”

The smaller girl grinned fully and brilliantly. Any signs of a demonic origin could not be seen in a that pure, childlike smile fully of bliss.

“I am human,” she said, as if that explained everything.

Barbatos’ smile dropped. She briefly shot a grateful glance at the Master and Mashu for their silence, even if they could not hide the somewhat unsettled looks on their faces.

“Fine. As long as you stick to roleplaying a human, we have no reason to get in your way.”

The Servant dropped her hand on the crown of Pam’s head, for which she got a childish pout, like the kid who didn’t want to be treated as a kid by his big sister. Any attempts at complaining came to a prompt end upon sight of Barbatos’ face. In an instant, they had ceased to be “manager and customer” and “former fellow pillars catching up”.

They were predator and prey.

“Live your game of pretend human and die in satisfaction at the end of your pretension,” said the Assassin in a firm tone.

“But never forget that I’m also here, and that humans are what I hunt.”

This is strange, through the Master of Chaldea. The tension between Barbatos and Pam was palpable, but the maids continued the pretense, seemingly uncaring of what happened at the table to not disturb the easygoing mood permeating the rest of the café. Was this merely a manager’s pride to maintain order in her business, or did she just not care for Barbatos’ threat?

The deer-on-headlights look on little Pam quick dissolved into a catty grin.

“Duly noted.”

Barbatos nodded, and all traces of a menacing mood faced into oblivion.

“Good. That’s why I always liked you.”

“Oh, now that’s bullshit.”

Indeed, no matter how much one Katsuragi Chikagi would like to deny it, it was just the usual thing at Ahnenerbe.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; May 24th, 2018 at 08:01 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    ... The first thing Daneel posted in a while (to my knowledge) is a literal hybrid of a Magus and a Servant, which, I'm calling out to because it's confusing.

It's like the Astolfo of sheets.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3pts - Johannes Eloise Tierfleger by MehKitteh
    This may have been influenced by the previous two Tierflegers, and it is because of the other entries did I appreciate how Johannes connect and work with his other siblings. The fact the Nachtjaegers are a byproduct of Joanna's dregs is a nice touch.

2pts - Fido Passero by zikari8
    While not as intricate as Arthur, the story, setup, and bond between the two is rather charming. The only issue I have is the lack of the Passeros' method to the Root, and all we've got from it was by traveling to every town/village. If that were to be elaborated, then it would've risen to my top pick.

1pt - Edsgara Endelvelen by NMR-3
    I liked the idea of using partial limbs as one's familiar, it's creepy yet somewhat silly once you get used to it. The fc also gets a thumbs up from me.

Honorable Mentions: Pam Morningstar (You absolute madman), Lewis Carroll (Quite peculiar, but the execution was somewhat lackluster), Arthur Pembroke (Sorry, I found Fido to be more compelling), The Artificer (Nice and simple, would've got on the Top 3 if not for Edsgara)
    Last edited by SleepMode; May 24th, 2018 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Forgot one detail
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    3 points: Fido Passero. I was torn between this and your other entry, but the idea of a dog commanding their "master" like a familiar was too good to pass up. Creative, adorable and surprisingly heartrending given their backstory.

2 points: Emrys Tatham. Not as flashy as some of the other entries here, but you put a lot of thought into the relationship between Tatham and his sister/familiar and it really shows.

1 point: Edsgara Endelven. The idea of using parts of his own body as familiars/furniture is awesomely grotesque.

Honorary Mentions: Absalom Raves, Arthur Pembroke, Pam Morningstar