3 to Virgil Chaucer. I really like this. I feel like it has the most personality of the magi posted, and is just overall very solid and polished. The concept of his lineage and the Mystic Eyes of Antiquity is damn cool and creative, and something that would fit right in the Nasuverse. I especially think he’d meld really well with Narita and his writing in Strange Fake. Honestly I knew as soon as I read it that it was going to end up being my favourite.

2 to Ceridwen Llewellyn: At first I thought this was almost too dense, but on a second read I like it quite a lot. The weaving of Clock Tower politics was really nice, and I feel like she’d fit right at home in a volume of Case Files, especially considering her family’s history. She does seem just a tiny bit broken though, though the personalities etched into her familiars makes up for it.

1 to Belfagor Frynbalahn: Another very solid sheet. The idea of his magecraft is rather unique, and I share similar thoughts about the Department of Zoology, though I never thought up anything substantial. His personality is quite fun.

Honourable mentions: Minaral Harkion, Briar Alisette