Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Didn't Want to Reboot my Lewd Tentacle Quest in an Anime Forum but They Insisted Otherwise!

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    4) Sneak up on and devour the other tentacle monsters, and become more tentacle than has ever been tentacle!
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

She was mine! There was no way I could resist. Her rear was defenceless. With the she-Elf distracted by the others, I made my move.

I quickly threw myself at her. She had only a second to respond small cry as I wrapped around her, knocking the bow from her hands and discarding her remaining sword. I wrapped my way forcibly around her ankles, causing her to trip over herself. As my slime began to eat through her armor, I was drunk with victory.

And then I suddenly felt myself being ripped off her by the other tentacle monsters. I tried to fight back, but it was hard to hold her and also hold off the trio of other fiends who wanted her for themselves. I gave an alien cry as they pulled me from her.

The last thing I remember is one of the creatures devouring my core with its own.

Tentacle monsters are such jerks.

<<Rewind<<

My path was set. I had no other choice. I had to have her.

With the path the Elves were taking, they would pass right by me. I merely waited where I was, hearing their soft footsteps grow closer and closer. Eventually I could even feel the magic of their light.

I let the two front guards past me, then leapt from my hiding place. They had only fractions of a second to respond before I collided with the she-Elf and coiled about her, sending us both hurtling off the far side of the bridge.

Considering the long drop, I tried to reposition us so my spongier form took the brunt of the fall. This proved harder than I thought as the woman struggled and kicked at my many appendages.

This only got worse once we fit the floor. My form spasmed as the shock ran through it, loosening my grip on her just enough to let her get an arm free, draw a shortsword, and attack me. How cruel! I was just trying to claim my first waifu.

Pain lanced through me as she cut at the tendrils trying to regain their hold on her. I managed to wrench the sword from her hand, but I lost focus on her other arm, and she grabbed another sword with that hand and fought me off.

I felt pretty pathetic, being outdone by the worst woman I had attacked. I thought she would surely be the end of me, send me to some dojo, and reboot me back to my previous choice, but surprisingly, she took my moment of weakness as an opportunity to run.

I stumbled to prop my core up by its tentacles as they regenerated. I needed to whip myself back into shape. I couldn’t let my first quarry get away!

Despite my renewed determination. I quickly became apparently that she was a faster runner than me. As she disappeared into the archway ahead, I realized this was going to be difficult unless she got lost and had to turn around. She couldn’t possibly know her way around this place…could she?

Slithering as quickly as I could after her, I was surprised to find my concerns unwarranted. A short ways past the archway she had been stopped by trio of tentacled horrors like myself. She had her bow out now and seemed to be firing arrows at them, but beyond holding them back for now, they didn’t seem particularly effective.

1) Pounce on her from behind and claim her as mine. Second time is the charm!
    2) Rush to her rescue, maybe I’ll endear her to me with my heroism.
    3) I see a pipe nearby for forge coolant, maybe I can use that to blow my competitors away.
    4) Sneak up on and devour the other tentacle monsters, and become more tentacle than has ever been tentacle! (Courtesy of Eddyak)
    5) Write in!
    Last edited by Janx; July 9th, 2017 at 12:15 AM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    4, As the old wording goes, The bigger it is, the better.

And also, you know, vengeance.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

4 it is, our quest to become HUGE has began

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Voting 2 again.

Blog Entries
    4. Want the tentacle beam back.

Blog Entries
    4) Sneak up on and devour the other tentacle monsters, and become more tentacle than has ever been tentacle! (Courtesy of Eddyak)

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

She was mine! There was no way I could resist. Her rear was defenceless. However, I needed to restrain myself but for a moment. While she was not aware of me, if I jumped her, I would be at the mercy of the other tentacle monsters.

Instead, I let them pounce upon her. While she was capable with a bow, slashing weapons were clearly more effective against my kind. They eagerly leapt upon her, ignorant of my existence, their tendrils quickly ripping and tearing their way through her armor and discarding her weapons.

The She-Elf screamed. It was hard for me to watch. Not because I felt sorry for her, but rather that they were claiming my prize.

With them suitably distracted competing with one another over who got to fill which holes first, I made my attack. The first one I dove upon had no chance. Having no knowledge of my presence it was completely oblivious as my core consumed its own. The second tentacle monster had only a few seconds before I claimed it as well.

The last tentacle monster put up the most fight, having had the time to react. However, at this point by body was surging with new found power, my core and number of tentacles expanding. Number three was little more than a snack.

That of course just left my prize. Admittedly, in my feeding frenzy I had paid little attention to her. Thus, she was freed the grasp of the other monsters and I hadn’t been focused enough to pick up where they left off.

However, by this point she was fairly traumatized by the whole ordeal, trying to back away slowly in hopes I wouldn’t notice her. She wore only scraps of her once decorative armor, her body covered in sticky slime. Though she looked rather distressed she still gave me a defiant glare.

All the defiance in the world would not save her by this point however. I lashed out with my new larger, longer, stronger tentacles and wrapped around her leg, pulling her off her feet and drawing her in.

All she could do was flail and scream….

After I had had my fun, I let her lay on the floor and recover as I checked the entrances to make sure no more of my ‘brethren’ approached us. With the sounds she was making, I was surprised to find no more were coming. Perhaps that was all of us? What had triggered our existence?

My attention was pulled back to her as she coughed as sat up. She had a glassy, soulless expression in her eyes. I moved a tentacle in front of her and only got the faintest of recognition. A far cry from her defiant glare.

After a few moments, she looked directly at me and there seemed to be some activity going on in her head. Though she made no moves to fight me or run. I had introduced her head to my core for a few moments during our ‘fun’, perhaps that’d done something.

1) See if she can talk and get some answers out of her.
    2) Go find somewhere else to ask her questions.
    3) Go fight her old friends. Who needs males anyway?
    4) See if we can find a way out of this ruin.
    5) Write-in.
    Last edited by Janx; July 14th, 2017 at 10:47 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1. Hope we didn't break poor elf-chan too badly...

1, where are we and where can we find our next prey

Blog Entries
    1) See if she can talk and get some answers out of her.

Must see if there are additional cute girls nearby.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Get some info on the place.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1, let us see what our slave knows.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up