Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primate Murder in Remake (some spoilers)

Primate Murder in Remake (some spoilers)

I remember reading about huge drama in japanese twitter and I believe there were even threads on this forum about Nasu inserting huge NTR subplot into Tsuhikime with Primate Murder, I believe it was like half a year ago when it was discussed. It reach top hashtags for like two weeks too.

And now it seems that Primate Murder was removed completely from Tsukihime world, he isn't part of DAA list anymore.

So it seems that Primate Murder x Altrouge subplot was destroyed? I guess Nasu decided to listen to fans this time and remove it completely. I guess it makes sense to keep PM in FGO, as it's NTR game anyway (unlike Tsukihime Remake, which is actually good, and even Ciel route was greatly improved since original and now features proper endings without Arc cucking Ciel).

Also apparently Altrouge is female now. Wonder how does she looks, as she was supposed to look like Brunestud in original Tsukihime, but she isn't Brunestud anymore.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    >now
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Daybit, is that you?
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

Blog Entries
    Appreciate the fact that every single sentence is incorrect in at least one way
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Also, Altrouge has always been a female and you even referred to her as "she" in a past post:
    Einnashe appears in CaseFiles of EllMelloi.
    Did Altrouge appear in any work? I think she could actually be replace, since she was in top-10 and there would be more powerful vampires.
    At least try to be consistent.
    Spoiler:

My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Impressive argument.

The planet is on fire.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    what parallel universe do these people come from
    don't quote me on this

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    Also, Altrouge has always been a female
    I am pretty sure that Tsukihime mats never mentioned her gender, she was just one of DAAs and owner of Fou. It was vague.
    And since she was compared to Crimson Moon Brunestud in the original, I asummed she was a guy back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    Daybit, is that you?
    If you mean user Daybit, I was in his discord, but I believe he decided to drop francise after LB6 Part 2, because it went full cuck or something.
    I don't personally care about FGO much, though, don't know details, and rather like Tsukihime Remake, because it's absolutely great as far as I can see from summaries and posted CGs and changes to Ciel route are also great.
    I still can't believe how good Tsuki is, that's what Nasu probably meant when he said mobile games are being forgotten in a months, so he put his soul into proper VN. Even Takeuchi's art quality is something else in Tsukihime compared to his art in FGO.

Blog Entries
    But Crimson Moon is a lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the helpful demonstration of how Idea Blood works, OP.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Daybit, they're onto you! Run!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

JP Friend Code
    I am pretty sure that Tsukihime mats never mentioned her gender, she was just one of DAAs and owner of Fou. It was vague.
    And since she was compared to Crimson Moon Brunestud in the original, I asummed she was a guy back then.
    See
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihime Dokuhon PlusPeriod
    9/ Altrouge Brunestud
    Hybrid of a True Ancestor and a Dead Apostle. Vampire princess of the Dead Apostles. "Black". Master of blood and contracts. Primate Murder's owner. Appears to be a 14 year old girl.
    If you mean user Daybit, I was in his discord, but I believe he decided to drop francise after LB6 Part 2, because it went full cuck or something.
    I don't personally care about FGO much, though, don't know details, and rather like Tsukihime Remake, because it's absolutely great as far as I can see from summaries and posted CGs and changes to Ciel route are also great.
    Yeah, suuure. Let's go with that.
    Spoiler:

Impressive argument.

The planet is on fire.

The princess of the dead apostles was actually a prince?

Arcueid's older sister was actually an older brother?

The one who appears to be a 14 year old girl was actually a 14 year old boy?

This discord server must be a goldmine of wacky headcanons, like a Galápagos Islands of fanon.

Tell me the lore of the Cuck Cinematic Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by starmag99 View Post
    The princess of the dead apostles was actually a prince?

Arcueid's older sister was actually an older brother?

The one who appears to be a 14 year old girl was actually a 14 year old boy?

This discord server must be a goldmine of wacky headcanons, like a Galápagos Islands of fanon.
    That was FGO discord mostly.
    But I lost any interest in FGO after Lostbelt 6. Peak soulless, with only good thing being Oberon's design (and I heard Vortigern also appeared later, sad that he wasted on mobile game instead of at least another drama CD like GoA) and fanart with him and bug type fae.

Meanwhile Tsukihime Remake showed that Nasu just reassigned his resource on another place and made it into real masterpiece, can't wait for translation.

Anyway, you can use "princess" word for a boy, if he's son of a king, that was the source of my misunderstanding.
    Like Saber Lily was described as princess, while she was always considered a boy, and later became King.

This guy's shitposts are just on a different level.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Tell me the lore of the Cuck Cinematic Universe.
    I mean everyone knew that Nasu would go for Saber x Shirou for cheap nostalgia in Lostbelt 6.
    Nasu himself admit that he doesn't believe in mobile games because people forgetting about it in a month after uninstalling it.
    So obviously he wouldn't waste his time on writing proper story there, he would write some fanservice (see Fae Knights, what a design that is?) and be done with it.
    Any serious story of FGO died with Romani.

Really wish Tsuki Remake would be decently profitable and he would move on to more proper VNs, and leave FGO to Sakurai or Higashide.

By the way, on point of your avatar... What is that with changing Merem to Mrem, and removing "Solomon"? Is that still the same daemon conjurer DAA, or he was revamped?
    Hope he is still the same...

JP Friend Code
    >Join Date: Mar 2018
    >Posts: 1
    Daybit is so powerful he can make long-time lurkers suddenly start posting, which reminds that the "The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion" guy posted for the second time in one of Daybit's first threads.
    I am starting to think he may be some kind of social experiment rather than just a insane NTRfag.
    Spoiler:

Impressive argument.

The planet is on fire.

Oh ffs was spamming r/grandorder with this not enough

Ah, I see the mask has fallen.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.