The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    C A N O N
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Fun fact btw, on the edge thing, I dunno if I should mention this, but um...

i actually literally ally was not trying to be edgey. It just kinda happened.

next time I will really go all out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll probably get the decision up by tonight, so revisions won't help unless you plan on filling up the backline, a.k.a the purgatory where you hope the players in-game die for you to fill in
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Isn't that life already.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I'll probably get the decision up by tonight, so revisions won't help unless you plan on filling up the backline, a.k.a the purgatory where you hope the players in-game die for you to fill in
    I'm 100% ok with that. I'll get on it now.

EDIT:

Done and sent!
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 25th, 2017 at 06:19 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Independent feedback:

Bloble (1) - Your strongest sheet. Oozes personality, with a solid powerset that complements itself. Serious without going overboard, with just enough quirkiness to keep it charming. Overall, the personality is the carry of the character, which you can feel in pretty much every corner of the sheet. There’s not much more to say about this that I haven’t already said before.

Bloble (3) - Decent, but not really as interesting as your other sheets. A character whose background is revealed by the GM as gameplay goes on is an interesting idea, but it does feel a bit sparse for that.

Draconic - Your powerset is the strong suit of this sheet— distinctive enough on its own and not too convoluted, overall good— nothing much more to say about that. However your backstory seems a bit overwrought and almost cartoonish, and it seems to try too hard to make someone who is “good”, which in the end doesn’t seem too interesting.

Frantic (1) - If I had a gripe with a lot of your previous sheets, it’s that they try too hard to be “protagonist-y”, so as this one avoids this problem, it’s probably my favorite of yours yet. Refreshingly without the usual seriousness or angst a lot of sheets tend to lean towards, and fun without going into territory that’s outright dumb or ridiculous. Leans more toward the cyberpunk aspect, which is good.

Frantic (2) - 2D’s better.

Katie (2) - The stronger of your two sheets, and probably has one of my favorite backstories of what I’ve gotten. Not too long, distinctive, and gives a good idea of the type of sheet this is. Has the benefit of a more focused character built around one idea, rather than a grab-bag that ends up making a kit. As for your custom Strain, it’s unique enough that it doesn’t feel redundant to existing ones, but not overpowered enough to be dumb.

Palad1n - Solid, if simple skillset, and it was nice to see some make a Knight of a Noble House. However, the backstory’s a bit long. Overall, it’s good and without any real flaws, and there’s not much more to say about it.

Race (1) - The use of your King’s powers make your melee build stand out quite a bit more from a lot of other similar builds, and I think this is maybe the only sheet that actually took a vehicle. Plenty of personality, distinctive combat style, and overall a very solid contender. Personally, I think this sheet’s stronger than your Sector one.

Raffles (1) - Of course, your original sheet is your strongest. You tend to give your sheets nicely flawed personalities, and surprisingly the powerset you took was comparatively rare for what it is, compared to most of the other common powers. Not much more to say about this one, other than that it’s good.

Raffles (3) - ばか

Snow - Funnily enough, the first thing I noticed was that your character had a family without being like a hundred years old, which was actually relatively rare compared to most sheets. Good, cyberpunk-y and setting-appropriate backstory, and pretty unique applications of your powers. Overall, very solid sheet.

With that done, decisions will probably come sometime tonight.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    The moment of truth…

- - - Updated - - -

Actually… never mind no it's not. At least not for me.

Kirby, I'd like to resign in favor of being shortlisted, if you're actually doing that. If I'm being honest, I think your critique was actually generous in saying my character was boring and cartoonish. I found four plot inconsistencies since the deadline, and I can honestly say that he just doesn't reach the standard of quality that I managed with my Fort 2 character. I'd rather just back out for now and overhaul a chunk of the sheet for the opportunity to get in at a later date.
    Last edited by Draconic; July 25th, 2017 at 07:14 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Same here. I'll probably end up using the other sheet if given the chance.
    "Nothing is the greatest gift Mankind has ever been giving."

"Wait. How so?"

"Because it's the only thing Mankind can ever give a shit about"

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wtf I love 2d now
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Meet the roster.

Plue, as ARBALEST
    Lace, as EGLANTINE

Frantic, as 2D
    Prix, as LILITH

Bloble, as VIDOFNIR
    Katie, as PENANCE

(Apparently Fran thought he was in Underworld so we switched him over). Congratulations on everyone who made it in, and a big thanks to everyone who applied! We got a lot of good sheets, so it was a tough decision. If you didn't make it in, but I said I liked your sheet, pick a god and pray that one of these dudes gets themselves killed.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    i-it's okay

i'm still there in spirit

and in memes

- - - Updated - - -

(Also congrats winners, write interesting posts, do cool things, good luck and godspeed)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    I have said it before, and I'll say it again. Kirby and my sensibilities just do not mesh.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    What the fuck I LOVE 2D NOW
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

the tortured magi department Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I am actually surprised. Thanks, Kirby! And congratulations and consolations to everyone else.

For the record, I have little to no idea what I'm doing, so I might die if you're holding out for that.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Blog Entries
    you don't need to know what you're doing at all

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, congrats guys.
    That said, I'm expecting people to die with all the angst that's gonna be taking place here. On the other hand, I'm assuming a bunch of you took Reform, so first death forecast is sometime in mid-to-late-2018, followed by conspiracy to cover it up.

Character formerly known as INTERDICTOR will be undergoing maintenance for some time. I'll let you know when he's ready. He'll be more interesting the next time you see him. And a lot less contrived.

Grats on those who got in. Have fun!
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I finally feel happy for people getting in even if I didn't.

Thank god I strangled Murphy's Law. I won if I got in, but if I get rejected I still win.
    Honestly, it's kind of a relief. I don't want to play my character the way he is now.

- - - Updated - - -

Like, it's really bad. I'm serious about Kirby being generous on his critique. Aside from being boring, the backstory is ridiculously contrived.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Aren’t any of you goddamn units slightly fucking useful!?”

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

Blog Entries
    Having trouble with your unit Fran?

i hear there are pills for that now