Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: CROWNLESS (OOC)

Now that I think about it... maybe I should have submitted that other sheet as well. Ah well.
    "Nothing is the greatest gift Mankind has ever been giving."

"Wait. How so?"

"Because it's the only thing Mankind can ever give a shit about"

Blog Entries
    You are thinking that sheet would have been more suitable?

:|
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's looking like I might have actually an unconventional build.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone feel like sharing what they're guessing their build has been classified as?
    Last edited by Draconic; July 24th, 2017 at 09:36 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Feedback, for our Sector sheets:

Bloble (4) - One of your strongest sheets. Something about her just clicks, and it’s rare to see an actual Purist submission. The biggest issue would be that she seems a bit difficult to play and come up with scenarios for, if she’s a non-combatant. Investigation is the next logical step, but given her skillset I don’t think investigation makes too much sense for her, either. Unexpectedly moe.

Bloble (5) - Oozes personality. While his archetype isn’t particularly original, he plays that role perfectly. Probably your third best sheet. His powers are more on the simple side, but it’s solid. Has one of my favorite lines I’ve read in any sheet.

Lace - In the land of “Everyone’s Fucked Up”, seeing someone relatively well-adjusted and not fucked over is actually refreshing to see. Your sheet’s shorter than most, but to the point and without any extraneous load, and gets its character across without too much fuss. I saw that you also trimmed down some stuff, so I’m not sure if you meant to remove it entirely (as in, “this is no longer apart of my backstory”) or only to abbreviate it (as in, “this is still a part of my backstory, but removed for brevity”).

Plue - Has my absolute favorite powerset out of every sheet I’ve ever gotten. It’s an inventive and creative usage of Crests, yet it’s not something bizarre or gimmicky, and in the end seems like a logical application of “what would actually happen if we got these things.” The rest of the sheet is solid, but the powerset here is the real carry here.

Race (2) - 200% Edge. Of all the sheets that went a stealth build, I think this is the one that went the most all-in on it. Your usage of light manipulation is interesting, and I like your custom subfaction. If anything’s holding it back, it’s that it might’ve gone too hard on the edge.

Siriel - You already know this, but I think your powers are hilarious. Reminds me more of a idyllic, traditional superhero setting than the Edge Kingdom this setting is, and it’s a charming sheet for that. I also like that you made your own subfaction that’s not a subset of some already existing one.

Raffles (4) - I got this at the last minute, and being what it is I can’t help but compare it to the other hard-boiled cop of the Sector. While Blob’s sheet seems more focused on emulating the noir cop archetype as much as humanly possible, yours seems more focused on the aspect of being an Esper. A nicely flawed character, you don’t see that too often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Versus Bloble again, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ayy turns out I forgot to put some sheets in the main doc, so we actually have 29 sheets in total, aha ah, ha ha, ha.

Another Sector sheet feedback:

Arkturus (1) - Interesting backstory in that it actually acknowledges the existence of an outside world out of the Sector. A bit sparse on the powers and seems a bit unfocused. I'm not sure if I completely understand what your second function is or how it works, but if it is what I think it is, it's pretty inventive.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps this is

destiny

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Destiny is destiny
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    Maybe they both get in

and then crownless was a buddy buddy cop drama
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, but who are the perps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    pvp boys

lets arrest a tobias for puns against humanity

Blog Entries
    huge flake kirby

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    :gun:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dang, if everyone sheets seem that good then I probably haven't gotten in. Shoulda just made more than 1 sheet in hindsight.

Oh well.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Depends. Would you have been as invested in the second as you were with the first? In my case, doing that would probably have been a bit touch-and-go.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Bloble why did you submit 5 sheets you're dumb

My butt only had time to accidentally type one sheet in the final deadline moments, I'm sad.

Blog Entries
    I only went in one sheet.

Well, one sheet and then another version of that guy with a stat change, does that count as 2?

Anyone who made more than two sheets is a big ol dummy

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    Bloble why did you submit 5 sheets you're dumb
    I want to agree, but we still don't know whether his first through third are unpickable garbage yet, and if they're not, considering that his fourth and fifth sound good, that means he's better than all of us combined. I'll hold off my praise/judgement until we get more intel.

Alternatively, maybe someone else should collab with Kirby and make a second Crownless game comprised of only Bloble and Rafflesiac's characters…

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    Anyone who made more than two sheets is a big ol dummy
    Not dumb. Just mean.

Actually, until 1 through 3 are rated, it could be debated that Bloble's actually an evil genius.
    Last edited by Draconic; July 25th, 2017 at 10:30 AM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.