Thread: Create your own Type moon scenario.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.

Create your own Type moon scenario.

This is just a little place for you to post an interactive scenario. And get some feedback for them, they can be anything from a just a mild curiosity like such as what someone would in riduculuse scenario or any interactive type moon scenario, of course some rules that I would appreciate if you followed.

1. Don't be rude.
    2. Limit scenarios to the nasu verse(adding other animes just gets to crazy.)
    3. Do not get mad or argue someone's choice the whole point is the scenario is interactive, not choose this choice cuase I wanted you to.
    4. Any scenario are allowed as long as the characters or scenario involved is interactive(affected by other people's choices.) characters or event are part of the official nasu verse, amd are not rude or break any of beasts lair rules.
    5. Please feel to make fun of FATES shinji.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...I don't really understand the point of this thread. If it's for suggesting hypothetical "scenarios" involving Type-Moon characters, then there's already a Fanfic Ideas thread which seems more fitting.

Blog Entries
    We have Fanfic Ideas, a host of What If threads for more specific scenarios, and even TATARI over in GD.

Thread closed.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair