Page 66 of 367 FirstFirst ... 16566164656667687176116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 7331

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Congralutations to LeadDemon, and I wish you all a scary, spooky Halloween.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 31st, 2018 at 11:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Guess I just spooked myself

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Thanks all, and thanks to SleepMode for the topic.

On this day, we are all skeletons.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ainz Ooal Gown Echion can never taste defeat.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Think I'm going to go with Indigenous Americas.

The Americas have a lot of cool stuff, both historically/militarily and mythologically, which is largely overlooked. A lot of sheets from those culture spheres boil down to tribal warriors and shamans who don't really display the uniqueness of their culture, which can be very solid in their own right, but the usual spread doesn't really show the variability there is both in stuff like North America vs South America and in the more local fare, like say Shuar shamanism.

Individuals from the history or mythology of the Americas are fair game. This means Native American stuff, Mesoamerican stuff, South American stuff, you get the idea. There are the standards that are pretty well known who are cool in their own right, but depending on the research you're willing to do, there's everything here from dragon-slayers to really solid Caster ideas to a time traveling South American vampire god who I'm pretty sure is just Zelretch. It’s a goldmine of untapped potential, both for Servants and magi. Go wild.

Bonus creativity points for people who only have wikipedia pages in languages other than English.
    deadline is noon on the 22nd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Could someone who had no real relation to Indigenous America in life, but claimed to be a Mesoamerican goddess (and has her status as a Servant greatly shaped by said claim) qualify, or would that be too much of a stretch?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm assuming since it's "Native Americas" that Hawaii is out of the picture?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    now how am i supposed to find someone who isnt on english wikipedia

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Google Translate the articles that are in Spanish duh

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Could someone who had no real relation to Indigenous America in life, but claimed to be a Mesoamerican goddess (and has her status as a Servant greatly shaped by said claim) qualify, or would that be too much of a stretch?
    Doesn't count

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I'm assuming since it's "Native Americas" that Hawaii is out of the picture?
    Hawaii does not count, yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm out of ideas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Doesn't count
    Fair enough. I still have another idea anyways.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Perfect time to learn a second language.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Well, I'm out of ideas.
    Same.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    gotta churn out these native american sheets before the 7th Lostbelt come out

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    1 idea

meme idea

perhaps this contest ought to be treated with solemn respect though

Blog Entries
    1 idea

meme idea

perhaps this contest ought to be treated with solemn respect though
    Respect? What's that? Is it edible?

Blog Entries
    Just as long as you don't do Saberface Pocahontas who's lovey-dovey over John Smith...

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Just as long as you don't do Saberface Pocahontas who's lovey-dovey over John Smith...
    And who also belts out a song number about the colors of the wind...

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry. For many things.

Opening Story

Riyo Santa

Source

Voice Actress: Hanazawa Kana
    Rarity: SSR Welfare

True Name: Handsome Fellow
    Illustrator: ミツギ
    Scenario Writer: Master without a Name

Appearance: Big-breasted moe lady with cute blush. Should be at least D-cup. Outfit is sexy santa outfit which gets skimpier with every ascension. Final ascension should have her wearing nothing but a Christmas-themed boob ribbon a la Hestia. Emphasize the armpits!

Enhancement: Special ascension mats can be bought in Event Shop for 1 Mana Prism during event. All skill levels cost 1 QP.

Card Deck: QQAAB

Eggplant Edit:
    Class: Ruler
    Other Name: Hobbythacco
    Source: Folk Belief / Historical Fact
    Region: North America
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: D MGI: D
    END: D LCK: C
    AGI: C NP: C

Abilities
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance B:
    Nullifies spells with a chant that is three verses or below. Receives almost no damage even against Great Magecrafts and Greater Rituals. Increases own debuff resistance by 17.5%

Personal Skills:
    Unlimited Generosity A
    Charges NP by 100%. (1 Turn CD)
    Lets you spam your Noble Phantasm.

Eggplant Edit:
    Benevolence that is not bound by the time of year. Unlike other Santa figures, the Handsome Fellow’s gift giving was not limited to the Christmas or winter period. At any time there was someone in need, she would share her bounty with them. As such, this Skill reduces the mana cost needed for Ruler’s Noble Phantasm and grants a plus modifier to support abilities.

• Charges NP slightly.
    • Increases own Healing Power

Incredible Popularity C
    Increases drop rate of all mats by 100%

Eggplant Edit:
    Popularity great enough to increase one’s own wealth. Ruler was the chief of a tribe and her reputation was favorable enough to receive gifts from people both in and out of his tribe. She would then take these treasures and share them with children, hence her reputation as a gift-giver. The skill increases one’s ability to lead and luck in gathering wealth.

• Applies taunt to self.
    • Increases own stargen greatly

Nonviolent Diplomacy B
    Instantly Battle Skips during farming. Drops are still collected but bond doesn’t raise.

Eggplant Edit:
    A Skill that represents Ruler’s general policy of nonviolence. She is a hero of benevolence rather than bloodshed by nature. Known for her tireless diplomatic efforts to achieve peace with the British, she will at all times try to avoid battle and facilitate peaceful exchange between both parties. The Skill minimizes damage taken from both sides and allows the user to reset battle conditions to turn 1.

• Removes own debuffs
    • Increase own party and enemy defense greatly

Noble Phantasm:

Great Spirit of Giving
    Hobbytaccho

Effect: Generates a bunch of rare mats and sends them straight to the player’s inbox. Higher chance of getting a specific material the less of it you have. NP Animation takes 0.5 seconds.

Eggplant Edit:
    Type: Anti-Army

A festive ritualistic dance that summons joy and happiness.

It is a Noble Phantasm that represents Ruler’s nature as Santa. Upon activation, it creates a large amount of gifts and presents of varying sorts and then automatically distributes the collection among the people in the area. The effect does not discriminate between anyone within its range; whether you are a friend or foe, a gift will come your way.

The Noble Phantasm is able to miraculously know exactly what gift is the best choice for each person. Theoretically, it is possible for any gift to be created and given, as long as it does not possess great amounts of magical or mystic power. However, the gifts it grants are not based on what the receiver wishes for or desires but what they need the most at that moment. Their own personal preferences are not a factor in the equation. As such, the gifts created tend to not be superficial or luxury items. Naturally, the people who lack the most will also end up receiving the greatest gifts.

In practice, it is typically only useful for instantly preparing presents for one’s friends and neighbors. However, it can theoretically be used during a critical moment in battle to give an ally the item or weapon needed at that decisive instant. Unfortunately, the enemy will also receive a gift which may be used to great effect. Due to the fact that it gives more the more one needs, it is a Noble Phantasm that is great for evening the odds of a battle.

Effect:
    • Recover Party and Enemy’s HP
    • Apply Invuln Pierce to Party and Enemy for 1 turn
    • Increase NP Damage to Party and Enemy for 1 turn

Background
    Historical Image:
    Some Indian Santa person, I think. Probably went down chimneys and gave Gameboys to good kids.

Eggplant Edit:
    Handsome Fellow. Old Red Shirt. White Beard. A gift-giving figure similar to Santa Claus recognized by some Native American tribes. The Creek people, in particular, lay claim to the existence of this version of Santa. It is said that he dresses completely in white buckskin in recognition of his great benevolence. He gives gifts to all but primarily focuses on Native American Children.

The Creek believe that he is a representation of one of their greatest chiefs, Hobbythacco. Hobbythacco was a man of great diplomacy and went to great lengths to preserve peace between his people and the foreigners. However, he was unable to prevent the start of the Cherokee War and quickly moved to aid his brothers in the battle. As a great chief, he would be often rewarded with gifts and was known for sharing his wealth with others. Without any rhyme or reason, he’d whimsically present gifts to those most in need. It is for this reason that he is associated with the Native American version of Santa Claus. His name literally translated means ‘Handsome Fellow’.

It is likely that the modern iteration of the Handsome Fellow is influenced greatly by the Dutch Sinter Klaus, but the idea supposedly stems back far before the Dutch arrived in the Americas. The specifics of his legend and tradition differ from tribe to tribe, but he is, without a doubt, a great fantastical gift-giver.

Character Image:
    A cute girl in santa clothes. It’s a girl because why not? At this point, nobody cares about genderbends anymore.

Eggplant Edit:
    Servant Ruler is the Heroic Spirit Hobbythacco taking the mantle of Handsome Fellow. Because of the modern associations of Christmas, she has been equipped with a more conventional Santa outfit and aesthetically pleasing appearance. Character-wise, she is differentiated from the other Santa-Servants by her pacifist nature and indiscriminate support abilities. Just as Hobbythacco strived for peace through diplomacy and gives gifts to all people, Ruler lacks any real offensive ability and her Noble Phantasm helps friend and foe alike. Her non-confrontational approach is indicative of her ‘Spirit of Christmas’.
    By the way, the reason she is summoned to the Ruler class despite her origins is due to her association with Saint Nicholas.

Editor’s Note: I’m sorry. I could not think of a reason why Handsome Fellow would be female. Please forgive us.
    Personality
    Personality:
    A super cute domestic helper-type dandere waifu. Ruler is an obedient and subservient woman who will tend to her master’s every whim and desire. She loves making misfortunate people happy, so she is like a goddess to all the lonely virgin masters without a date on Christmas Eve. Greeting you in the winter morning with miso soup and a naked apron, she will melt your heart with excessive doting.

She’s also a super shy shrieking violet who doesn’t like attention and stutters when she speaks. Despite this, she has exhibitionist level outfits, which only make her blush harder. As such, she’s not a very boisterous person and will quietly serve her master with her head down like a proper woman.

The more hopeless her master, the more she becomes attached to the idea of saving them. Always gentle and considerate, she doesn’t mind even if her Master is a dangerous scum of society. Even if one were to get a little rough with her and do as one pleased, she wouldn’t resist. But if one flips her switch, she can also take a more sadistic role for some hardcore domination play.

Eggplant Edit:
    Servant Ruler is a fantastical symbol of generosity. She is an almost self-less individual who cares most about the well-being and happiness of others. Whenever she sees someone in need, she can’t help but step in to assist them or share some of her wealth with them. Her compassion borders motherly. No matter how troublesome or dangerous the situation, she will stick with someone in misfortune through heaven and hell.

Despite being an admired heroic figure, Ruler does not like attention or praise. She sees her actions as very simple and prefers for them to be seen as natural acts of anonymous charity. Following the rule that ‘Santa comes when you’re sleeping’, she tends to stick to the sidelines and gets flustered when the spotlight is on her. She is also generally soft-spoken, preferring to let her actions do the talking.

In life, Ruler was a well-respected and considerate leader. She easily gained the approval and admiration of her tribe, through her kind and wise policies. Taking the more subservient role as a Servant, Ruler is dedicated to helping her master in any way possible. Their success is hers as is their happiness. Somewhat like a wise maid, she’ll stay by her master’s side, guiding them to success with her counsel and support. She is tolerant to mistakes and vices, so she is suitable to almost any type of Master.

In general, Ruler is a nonviolent, non-confrontational person. Peace is both her policy and personal goal in life. As a spirit of charity, the worst thing to her is seeing someone lose everything in death. Thus, she’ll always take the route with least friction. She almost completely lacks a sense of self-gain and thus will tolerate almost anything to avoid conflict. But she does have a limit; when it is reached, her identity as a war chief will resurface and she will strike down her enemies with firm fury.

Overall, Handsome Fellow is a kind and idealistic soul. Whenever there’s a child or person in need, she will appear with the perfect gift at the perfect time!

Dialogue Examples:
    (Things I want to hear HanaKana say)

“Servant, Handsome Fellow… That name’s rather embarrassing. Santa or Ruler is fine.”
    “I-if there’s anything you need, you can ask me. I’m here to serve you, Master.”
    “Gosh, you really are helpless, Master. I-I guess I’ll have to personally guide you.”

“W-will you come with me? I have your Christmas gift prepared… in the bedroom.”
    “D-don’t look at me yet! You’re not supposed to see Santa. Awawa…”
    “Come here Master. You should unwrap your present.”
    “W-where are you touching!? No, you can’t go in that chimney.”
    “Oh, yes, Master. Y-your mistletoe has grown so much.”
    (Around 10 other erotic noises and moans)

Eggplant Edit:
    “In reality, peace may be nothing more than an ephemeral dream… But even so, I want to strive for it. People do not need to fight!”
    “Here, a present for you! I noticed you’ve been wanting one for a while now. Hm, it’s not Christmas? Silly. There’s never a wrong time to give gifts!”
    Creator's Notes
    Writer’s Comments:
    Another cute girl to add to the collection. This time it’s a pure-hearted santa maid bitch. I don’t really know anything about the historical figure since I just picked whoever, but I don’t think anyone really cares, right? HanaKana’s the VA so people will love her no matter what.
    There’s already a lot of Santa Servants in FGO so this time the new servant is an easy to understand waifu in order to maximize moe points. The appeal of the character’s definitely HanaKana’s moe-kyuun voice and the delicious peropero armpits. FGO’s already got a cat girl, bird girl, dragon girl, and tentacle girl so it’s okay for more fetishy servants to appear. A bouncy blond elf girl would be nice. I’ve also heard spider girls are popular lately.

Editor’s Notes:
    The folklorish figure known as Handsome Fellow is an interesting Native American variant of a traditional European Santa Claus. That he existed long before the Dutch arrived in America is a testament to how universal the concepts of charity and benevolence are to humanity. Hobbythacco is also a respectable and awe-inspiring leader. He is far from the most well-known Native American hero, but you can tell how much his people must’ve admired him. To be honest, I’m surprised Senpai chose such an obscure person; he doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page in English.
    I believe that Handsome Fellow is a servant that players would really like and be happy to roll for or receive as welfare. Her main appeal has to be her lovely, gentle characteristics and her idealistically selfless nature, reflective of some of Fate’s major themes. As well, her skill kit and Noble Phantasm make her an interesting support servant who rewards careful timing and high-difficulty tactics. I believe that when explored properly, such a character will be well-liked by both new fans and veterans of the Fate franchise.
    Most of all, her personality overlaps with Sakura-san, which will make both seem less unique and thus raise my reputation as Best Kouhai.

Director’s Notes:
    What are you two even doing?

Epilogue
    Last edited by zikari8; December 2nd, 2018 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Typos