Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 185863666768697073 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1501

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

  1. #1341
    The Great and Powerful Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Age
    20
    Posts
    64
    Blog Entries
    1
    Avenger of the Wronged

    Jaguar Form

    Class
    : Avenger
    True Name: Kanaima
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Region: Caribbean
    Source: Folklore (Carib Tribe)

    Parameters

    Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: C

    Height
    : -
    Weight: -
    Likes: -
    Dislikes: Inaction
    Attribute: Man
    Natural Enemy: Their target
    Armament: Themself

    Personal
    Lore
    The Kanaima are spirits of vengeance, summoned by the people of the Carib tribe to seek vengeance on those who have wronged them. Possessing the bodies of those who call them, the Kanaima brutally and relentlessly hunt down the target of their vengeance, be they a single person or an entire organization, killing anyone who stands in their way. They often taken on the shapes of beasts to hunt their prey, especially that of the jaguar, contorting their vessel into a prefered state. Under normal circumstances, the Kanaima cannot be summoned as Servants; however, for those that participate in the ritual with deep hatred and vengeance in their hearts, the Kanaima will answer if called.

    Personality
    Despite their sadistic method of killing, the Kanaima act constantly professional. Seeing them at work might remind one of a film-style hitman, tearing through weaker opponents with efficiency and skill equal to their brutality. While they have no concern for human life, the Kanaima do not go out of their way to kill others, only killing those necessary to reach their goal. If an auxiliary figure such as a bodyguard were to surrender, the Kanaima would then proceed to ignore them. This strangely benevolent nature does leave the Kanaima vulnerable to betrayal and sneak attacks. Once their job is complete, the Kanaima will rest and abandon their vessel with little fanfare.

    Attitude Towards Master
    Due to the nature of their summoning, the Kanaima are not able to truly interact with their Master. They are capable of allying themselves with others, but express no real emotions, speaking plainly with an even tone and blank expression. Any attempts at befriending them is met with blank looks The Kanaima know nothing of friendship and have no desire for it. They avenge and nothing more.


    Skills
    Class Skills

    Self-Replenishment: C
    The magical energy within the Kanaima endlessly surges until their revenge is complete. The Kanaima’s naturally low mana consumption as well as their paced tendencies allows them to make good use of this skill, charging large amount of mana for days.

    Avenger: A
    A skill meant to gather the hatred and grudges of others and turn them into strength, the Kanaima take on the hatred and grudges of their vessel instead, using them as power to reach their goal.

    Memory Correction: A+
    The Kanaima cannot forget their vengeance. It is the reason for their existence. They cannot understand anything more

    .Personal Skills

    Sympathy in Vengeance: A
    The Kanaima are not the typical servant. Having no true physical form, the Kanaima are bound to the body of their summoner and assume control over their body, using it as the vessel for their mission of vengeance. The mind of their Master is put to sleep while the Kanaima do the work. The body of the Master is temporarily enhanced to match the stats of the Kanaima, allowing them to work at full potential regardless of the quality of their vessel. The Kanaima are also able to access the Command Seal of their Master, using them on themself as need be.

    Skinwalker (Carnivore): B
    A more specialized version of shapeshifting; the Kanaima are able to assume the life of any person they come into contact with. By simply drinking a drop of their blood, the Kanaima can perfectly imitate anyone down to the most minute detail. They will temporarily gain all of that person’s memories and skills to fully imitate them. While transformed, their presence as a Servant is completely hidden. The Kanaima can also do this for animals, imitating beloved pets or taking the shapes of animals they have eaten to observe targets or outright attack them. They prefer the form of jaguars.

    Wassi: A
    A special invisible poison the Kanaima natural produce within their vessel, secreting it through their skin. A single drop of the poison will render a normal human dead within an hour, suffering through intense pain said to feel similar to being burned alive before passing. Those who are able to survive longer will only be met with more pain as the poison does not wear off nor is cure known. The only way to detect the poison is after death, marking the corpse with a pale blue dot over their heart.


    Noble Phantasm
    Kanaima
    Three Days Grace
    Rank: C
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The legend of the Kanaima spoke of its torturous pursuits of targets. Oftentimes, when hunting defenseless or weakened prey, the Kanaima will take its time to kill them, making them suffer for three long days, stabbing them, poisoning them, whipping them, burning them, skinning them, and keep them alive through every second of it. Until the sun has set on the third day, their target will experience torture that will make them beg for death and the Kanaima will answer with mercy. However, there is hardly any time for such a tedious killing method during a Holy Grail War nor are the Kanaima likely to face an opponent that is unable to defeat them within this time. As such, the Kanaima have developed a much faster version of their usual method. After activation of the Noble Phantasm, any skin contact with the Kanaima will trap the target inside their own mind, pulling them into a ‘jungle world’.Within this world, the strength of the victim is rendered irrelevant as they are imposed with the concept of ‘prey’ while the Kanaima are the ‘hunter,’ unable to consider the possibility of fighting back. From the perspective of the victim, they are hunted through the jungle for three days straight, endlessly harassed by poisoned arrows, hidden traps, vicious animals, treacherous landscape, and the ever looming threat of the Kanaima following them, beating them with blunt weapons or sticking them with needles. No rest is allowed. At the end of the third day, the hunt will end and the victim will be released and the illusion ends with mere seconds having passed in reality. All the fatigue and injuries done within the three days will hit the real body all at once, normally rendering the target immobile and easy to finish off. Only those with resistance to mental tampering or strong constitutions are able weather the onslaught.


    AN
    Author's Note:
    This was a tough one to do, mostly trying to find information for it. The word Kanaima apparent applies to either this or ritualistic murder and cannabilism from the same area, so that took a bit of sifting through. Luckily, there was a lovely page of stories on one site that provided most of the information on here. The decision to have the Kanaima straight up possess their Master came when I couldn't figure out how to implement them. At first, I was going to make a character and have them use that body when summoned as an Assassin, but that felt kind of clunky. Having them take over felt more interesting, especially if they're working with someone who knows the vessel and they go around shapeshifting and murdering with a blank look on their face. Being the vessel will probably kill whoever it is after the Kanaima is finished if they aren't killed during the War itself, being a badass avenger does a number on the body. It is possible to have someone else be the vessel for the Master, but they have to be willing to be the vessel.

    And yeah, the Noble Phantasm is both a reference to the band of the same name and essentially the Tsukiyomi from Naruto, but in my defense, the main source was very adamant about that whole three days thing and I thought it was cool. Not an instant kill since it only represents the torture of the three days, but leaves most people and Servants in the position to be killed. A normal person would probably die from the effects anyway.

    In terms of power, I think they, as an Avenger, are very specialized. They won't be beating most other Heroic Spirits in direct combat but go after the Masters like an Assassin does. Someone like Kariya would probably have a good chance of summoning the Kanaima to go after whoever they hate. If the vessel's goal is to kill everyone and go after the Grail, then the Kanaima will target all the Masters to get rid of the Servants. Of course, that requires knowing the Masters first, but that's where Skinwalker and their inhuman patience can help.
    Last edited by Wizard; December 21st, 2018 at 06:22 PM.

  2. #1342
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    364
    ...I think your formatting went a little haywire Wizard.

  3. #1343
    グリムの死神 Reaper of Remnant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Remnant
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    73
    Blog Entries
    1





    ‘Caster of the Old World’

    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Avenger
    Compatible Master: Rin Tohsaka, Kirei Kotomine

    True Name: Pukjinskwes
    Titles: The Squatty Woman, The Pitcher Woman, Tree Stump, Black Panther
    Gender: Female
    Source: Wabanaki Folklore
    Region: America
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 55 kg

    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Staff
    Talents: Trickery, Kidnapping, Shamanism
    Natural Enemy: Geronimo, Glooscap
    Manifestation Cost: Medium

    Setting Creation: Reaper of Remnant
    Character Design: Toshimichi Mori
    CV: Saitō Chiwa
    Main Works Appearance: Fate/Grand Order

    Parameters:

    STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MAG: A+
    LUK: C
    PHA: B


    Class Skills:

    Territory Creation: C

    Creation of a territory that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    At this level, a location analogous to a [Sacred Ground] which raises the effectiveness of magical attacks contracted through the spirits can be manifested.

    In Pukjinskwes’s case, it refers to the legend that she was the chieftain of an entire community once.
    Having usurped and taken control of the Black Panther Tribe, she led them to near-destruction while becoming their supreme ruler, so to speak. A reflection of the person who took everything from those around her, which allows her to steal even more from the surrounding spirits.

    Item Construction: B

    Talent to manufacture magical items from implements of war to items for daily use.
    It requires time to gather components and manufacture items for construction, but Pukjinskwes, noted in mythology to be a
    medicine woman
    mighty shaman
    , has access to all that she created in life.

    Therefore, a variety of items and powerful Mystic Codes can be produced by her hands with ease.

    Ranging from medicinal potions, weapons enchanted by the spirits or clay children born of the earth, the sheer quality of items made would be regarded in the eyes of any Magus as tools that transcend excellence.
    Even strange charms that give out high-level ritualistic blessings to the wielder can be quickly obtained.
    Such is the talent of a proper Caster-Class Servant, no doubt.

    Personal Skills:

    Shape-Shift: B

    Power to mould the body into a variety of shapes.
    Resembling an ability obtained by Native American Skinwalkers, almost absolute-metamorphosis is possible at this point. No matter the size or shape, the shaman who freely remade her body to trick out opponents; who often became woman, animal or man and who was erroneously described as a black panther, transforms herself into whatever she wishes to be.

    –– that being said, her personality disorder occasionally limits her to becoming the most beautiful person on the battlefield.

    Shamanism (Wabanaki): A

    Allows for entry into dialogue with spirits passed down by the Wabanakis.
    By entering into a formal contract with those spirits, many divinations or rituals can be produced.
    She herself mostly uses this skill to recreate the tale in which she once manifested a torrential storm to block the passage of
    Goosclap
    Pogumk
    by appealing to the natural spirits.

    Essentially, she becomes one with nature itself for a brief time. A witch that possesses complete control over the heavens and seas, in other words. Magecraft on the level of bringing down lightning bolts or causing even typhoons, formed from contracts with the weather spirits, seems nothing more than a trivial matter then.

    Blessing of The Tribal Moon Spirits: C

    The wishes of the moon spirits raining down upon the people they meet.
    Pukjinskwes, deriving an existence from the lunar body at the same time as living atop it, is one such person; loved and cherished by the silver light from above.

    When touched without interruption by the light of the moon appearing on her skin, the body is slowly purified.
    Poisons, mental interferences and debuffs from an enemy will all be wiped away by the white shine of the lunatical seas.

    Mosquito Progenitor: A

    Ownership of a body that continuously creates mosquitoes.
    Because Pukjinskwes took revenge on humanity by splitting open her body and giving birth to the first of their kind, they are simply produced from her flesh or blood whenever needed.
    So long as magical energy can be procured from the surrounding area, a limitless amount can be made.

    A powerful, versatile ability, mosquitoes pour out from open wounds and manifest from tears. Even a naturally-born one might just fall under her control.
    It could also be called [Familiars (Mosquitoes)] in that case.

    Noble Phantasms
    The Shadow Over Earth And Moon
    Pili Kisos –– Kchi-Patôn

    Rank: E-D
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Moon
    Range: 1
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1


    Pili Kisos –– Kchi-Patôn.
    An old yellowed hoodie, encapsulating the legend where Pukjinskwes covered the moon with an old cloak.
    Based around the eight lunar phases, the user is protected against the harsh rays of the celestial body that illuminate the night sky by changing the body’s visibility at night.

    With the power held within waxing and waning just like the moon itself; the newborn moon masks one’s presence slightly, while the visage of the full moon makes the wearer undetectable to all mundane and magical means.

    A Noble Phantasm which rather resembles something like a high-end, ever-changing version of [Presence Concealment] in this situation then.
    One could easily kidnap children when wearing it; just as Pukjinskwes once did, many eons ago...

    O’ Great Moon Spirit, Where Have You Gone?
    Pili Kisos –– Pukjinskwes Arabesque

    Rank: B
    Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Moon
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 300


    Pili Kisos –– Pukjinskwes Arabesque.
    The final trump card held by Pukjinskwes; a secret dance technique that reveals the true form of Pili Kisos.
    By sucking up the light of the world and then spreading outwards into a land of eternal darkness, an immense Boundary Field is created through a majestic dance ritual. Following this, all skills, spells or Noble Phantasms relating to the moon or light are sealed away, manifesting a new territory with new rules.

    A realm of shadows that no light can escape from, in other words.
    The world’s light and heat is constantly absorbed, so the land freezes over into a frigid tundra.
    Opponents trapped within receive continuous damage from the extreme temperatures and are rendered blind by the neverending darkness.

    It seems somewhat like a horrific black hole leading straight into the infinite abyss.
    Even someone wielding the strongest Holy Sword fails to illuminate the surrounding area in a world like that.


    Character
    Personage:

    First Pronoun: ware
    Second Pronoun: onushi-dono
    Third Pronoun: yatsu/aitsu/anokata


    Personality:

    A haughty, childish woman that takes joy in putting down others.
    She laughs loudly when snobbishly teasing another, endlessly berating their flaws and failures.
    To her, there is nothing worse than not accepting what you are. Humans are born as ugly creatures after all.
    They have no such beauty about them that she can find.

    Beauty happens to be the only thing she loves. This is because of her obsession with it.
    She always attempts to seek out what she considers as true beauty, which is also her wish on the Holy Grail.
    Though she is not as bad as herself as a Berserker, she can still get quite caught up in her search and she often needs to be distracted.

    There is no hard feelings she displays to those that do distract her, on the other hand.
    Instead, she actually gets rather embarrassed about it all.
    If her face were somehow visible, one would see a faint blush across her cheeks.
    Her suprisiness cuteness comes out on full display at those times.

    Motives and Attitudes Towards Master:

    In regards to the Master, she treats them rather selfishlessly.
    She continues to make absurd demands and often requests random things whenever something catches her eye. Begging and pleading, she will continue to annoy them until they give in.
    This is because she finds it hilariously funny, so it is hard for them to get along rather well.

    But, she should listen to most demands made and will never betray them; even if she is unable to receive something of personal gain in return.
    After all, she too requires the Holy Grail for her wish of finding true beauty in the world.
    At that point, they can get along, even for just a little while longer, so that she can get what she wants.

    On the other hand, she always calls her them ugly, no matter how beautiful they might be.
    A beast like her cannot understand a simple human after all.

    Dialogue Examples:

    [Summoned]: I Pukjinskwes, Servant Caster! I summoned by ugly person, nya~? Ahh...too bad! We get along for now, nya~!

    [Likes]: Pretty things, nya~! Pukjinskwes loves it much. The Moon too, nya~!

    [Dislikes]: Humans and ugly people! Like you, nya~! Hahahaha! You ugly, ugly!

    [The Holy Grail]: Eh, Pukjinskwes have received wish? Ooooh! I find true beauty at last, nya~!

    [Bond Level 1]: Why I have to speak human? It ugly language of disgusting creatures, nya~! It hard too...

    [Bond Level 2]: Pukjinskwes knows lots of magic, nya~! I speak to many spirits all time, yes. Want to learn some? Hahaha! I not teach ugly monster like you! You very dumb human. Indeed, dumb as rock, nya~!

    [Bond Level 3]:
    I miss Moon lots. I remember talking to friends many times up there, nya~! Cannot go back now however. Me spread myself across the world too much...Oh, well! It not big problem, nya~! I enjoy messing human life up anyway!

    [Bond Level 4]:
    Pogumk was hero who saved tribe, nya~! But he nasty man who trapped me on tree branch and made angry! I not forgive him, never! If Pogumk here, I kill him myself, nya~! Not get in my way, Master!

    [Bond Level 5]: Nya!? You can speak Pujinskwes’s language now, you said?

    [Hahaha! You are an interesting human aren’t you? An ugly, filthy creature certainly, but perhaps you are worth something to me, yes? Still, thank you for taking the time to find a way for us to communicate. Let us talk about many things.]

    Nya~!


    Biography/Additional Information
    Historical Depiction:

    A mighty shaman woman of the Old Frontier.
    The evil witch who caused much untold catastrophe across the countryside and continually terrorised the people.
    Pukjinskwes, the Pitcher-Woman.

    Descending from the moon sometime in the Age of Gods, she became a dangerous shapeshifter, stole away children and eventually attempted to overthrow a certain tribe by entrapping the folklore hero chieftain, Pogumk, on an island from which he should not have escaped from.

    And yet, through the help of his friend, the Fox, that man did indeed escape what should have been his permanent prison. The legendary hero thusly braved the storm she sent his way, discovered and then destroyed each one of her selfish tricks, before humiliating her for the final time.

    Afterwards, burning in hatred at her defeat and seeking revenge on humanity; she either retreated to the lunar plain or transformed her body into the first mosquitoes, so as to spread her hatred across the earth itself, in order to be forever feared.

    –– remembered.

    Subsequently featured in numerous folklore tales from the Abenaki Tribe; she was further regarded by them as a worthy opponent. The final enemy to fight, the [Big Bad] each separate hero had to face down during their trials and tribulations.
    Pukjinskwes became all of those things at one point.

    There is no wonder then, that, despite the destruction of what would have been the New World, parts of her legacy were passed down to this day, thanks to those who feared her.

    –– however, that is not the whole truth.

    In-Universe Depiction:

    Pukjinskwes is one who came from the moon itself.
    Living out her days amongst the other spirits; she grew to love the beauty silver shine that the land cast across the night sky. To her, that was true beauty.
    But still, she wondered; did such beauty exist anywhere else? Or was that it? Was there nothing but that?

    One day, turning her gaze upwards, she happened to glance upon the earth.
    Having discovered what would become humanity and curious enough, she left the moon in order to meet them.
    Was there beauty to be found on that blue paradise below? Did humans understand her wishes?
    She was sure to find out.

    However, the humans of the world were different to Pukjinskwes in many ways.
    Their own concept of beauty was completely different to hers.
    One could even say it was an alien mentality that Pukjinskwes herself was unable to understand.
    Desperately want to fulfill that understanding, she then covered the moon she so dearly loved and stole away children under the cover of night, so as to see their beauty for herself.

    She also slept with those that humans called ‘monsters,’ producing an enormous array of children from within her womb. Yet to her, all of them could not compare to the light she could only recall in her mind’s eye, so she cruelly abandoned them to wreak havoc on the world.

    As such, she came to be both hated and feared by humanity.
    Whenever they saw her; they scorned her existence and drove her away with sticks and stones.
    All she had wanted was to see what they saw; while she wasn’t allowed that ever.
    Thus, she came to hate them back in return for what they had done.

    In revenge, she attempted to overthrow them, trick them and cause an endless amount of destruction wherever she went. If she was not able to see the same beauty as they could, then they could only be ugly themselves no doubt. They were disgusting creatures that did not deserve anything that they had; not even the Moon Pukjinskwes wished to return to.

    If that was the case, then she would show them.
    She would destroy them deep down and annihilate their existence.
    As she thought about that, on what was an ordinary day; her body came apart and created what one would call the first mosquitoes.

    That was the start of everything from then on...

    Relationships:

    [Astolfo]: You say been to Moon, nya~? I not see you up there! You lie, ugly boy!

    [Geronimo]: Oh! You remind I of Pogumk lots! Are you descendant at all, nya~? Eh...from different tribe? Not related? That shame, nya~! I want to kill you otherwise! Hahaha!
    I spare you for now!

    [Marie Antoinette/Cleopatra]: You said to be handsome, but you just ugly, nya~! Hahaha! Moon is more pretty than you, that fact! Eh? Pukjinskwes just jealous, nya~? No! T-That not so! I not envious green! No way, nya~!!

    Craft Essence:

    Child of Light

    At that time, I was unable to understand it.
    I always wondered; why, just why?
    My brothers and sisters who were so cruel, unkind and ugly; what made them so different?
    Or was it I who was different? What was wrong?
    Why was I like this?

    Then one day; someone said that I should seek the truth.
    I should question my mother to find the solution I so desperately sought.
    So I did, even if I was scared. And she answered thus:

    “They were born in moon time, but you born in sun time, nya~! Child of the day and light. That who you are, silly boy!”

    At last, I understood. I had found the real truth I had been seeking my whole life for.
    My undying purpose had finally been fulfilled.
    Yet, I wish it never had. I wish I never knew.

    AHAHAHA!

    What a joke my life has been! What a travesty! All because I have never known what I truly desired all along!
    It was all I ever needed, and I was unable to ever obtain it!
    My honest mother’s love!


    Creator Notes
    Gosh, this one took a lot of effort!
    My fault for leaving it to the last week to do…

    But, for now, let’s talk about the actual Servant.

    Pukjinskwes is one of those characters; y’know, the type said to have a ton of different stories about them, but you can only find a couple, no matter how much research you do? Yeah.
    Anyway, because of that, I had to take some creative liberties with the lore and sort of just smushed several stories together all at once. This then led to writing up a very hard backstory for her that took several days; but I think I settled on something decent by giving her an obsession with beauty.

    In fact, I originally wanted her to be a very haughty ojou-esque character with a laugh to match, but then I ended up settling on a sort of brattish, very cat-like personality after reading about how one of her stories was translated wrongly by calling her a black panther, as well as seeing a picture of Taokaka that I thought fit very well. This then ended up being the reason why she speaks so weird, and I think in the end; it actually makes her come across more cute and sympathetic.

    Design-wise, I wanted to create a Caster that was more reliant on her skill-set rather than any flashy Noble Phantasms, since I’ve always made my Casters using that philosophy. It made for a nice change of pace and I like to think I came up with some unique skills that would theoretically fit on other Servants at some point.
    I may also write up a Berserker Sheet for her as well, making her animalistic side is more apparent.

    As for now, that’s pretty much everything.
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Last edited by Reaper of Remnant; December 31st, 2018 at 06:00 PM.

  4. #1344
    The Great and Powerful Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Age
    20
    Posts
    64
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    ...I think your formatting went a little haywire Wizard.
    It does this every time. I have to go back and reformat every sheet I submit because it undoes it as soon as I post, even when it looks fine in the preview.

  5. #1345
    吸血鬼 Vampire Alexcoene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    220
    What is Christmas without some cool toys?

    Class:
    Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Archer
    True Name: Charred Body
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Origin: Hidatsa Mythology
    Region: North America
    Armaments: His own body

    STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MAN: B
    LUK: D
    NP: B

    Gender: Male
    Likes: The sky, coyotes
    Dislikes: Weasels, Disrespect
    Talent: Transforming into cool vehicles.
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human


    Class skills:

    Mad Enhancement:
    (C)
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange, one can no longer think and speak properly. Berserker is stuck in the mindset he had when he murdered the woman who belittled him. He's almost always raging after something or other and he is liabe to totally ignore his master's words and go after the thing that last irritated him.

    Personal skills:

    Shapeshift: (A)
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire.
    Originally, Berserker's mastery over his body was absolute, allowing him to transform into a giant arrow or tought itself. However, the loss of his reason prevent him from changing into more esoteric forms, so he tends to use this skill for simpler uses like changing his body parts into weapons.

    Aptitude for Slaughter: (A)
    A Skill possessed by Heroic Spirits fitting the Assassin or Berserker classes. Weapons used gain a plus modifier in their damage dealt against 'humans'.
    Amongst Berserker's people, no man had ever killed another. By his act of killing a chief from another tribe's daughter, Berserker both introduced the concept of murder to the Hidatsa people and earned the scorn of those who did not follow him to Earth. Similarly to the case of a certain man cursed to roam the earth, his statut as "the original murderer" grant him great prowess when it comes to killing other humans.

    Eternal Arms Mastership: (A+)
    Prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.
    Berserker was the greatest hunter within his people unrivaled by any that preceded or came after him. His infamous murder, while done in a moment of blind rage, was a perfectly precise shot from his bow that instantly killed the victim. No matter how far he falls into madness, his fighting skills are never going to degrade.

    Noble Phantasm(s)


    The arrow that fell from the Sky
    Hiraacá
    Rank: A+
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range:
    Max. Target:

    The shape in which Berserkers descended on Earth from the sky in which he lived, bringing with him his closest relatives and their children. To transport them, he converted the thirteen parts of the arrows (the groove at the end to put the string in, the three feathers, the two sinews bound about it, the three points of the arrowhead, the three grooves circling it in a spiral and the arrow itself) into lodges for each familly units. These lodge the first village of those who would call themselves the Hiraaca, or Hidatsa, which is the source of this Noble Phantasm's name.

    To activate this Noble Phantasm, Berserker first transform into a gigantic arrow that can be called the pinnacle of his shapeshifting. Tough it is called an arrow, its size, the strange metallic material it is made of and the fact that it incorpore cabins to carry passengers, complete with windows, make it more of a "plane or spaceship shaped like an arrow". It even functions more like a vehicle than a projectile in that rather than advancing in a straight line, it can fly freely trough the air Berserker has complete control over where it goes since it is his own body. It is as fast as lightning and can go from the end of the battlefield to the other in the blink of an eye. Passengers enter it by either having Berserker touch them at the moment of the transformation or by physically going trough the doors on each of the vehicle's sides. There's also a train-like variation if his master wants to travel on land for some reason.

    To the disapointment of children everywhere, it bears no weapons such as laser cannon or things like that. However, its gigantic size, its supernatural speed and the fact that its front is equipped with a sharp and piercing arrowhead means it can crushes most enemies without problem.



    Personality

    As expected of a berserker, Charred Body is always almost angry for some reason or other. Dogs barking in the middle of the night, random passserby insulting him, lousy weather... Nearly everything set him off. And he insist upon releasing that anger upon the offender, no matter what his master tell him. To the greatest hunter and first murderer of the Hidatsa, killing another is as natural as breathing.

    There are rare times where he is calm or even placid. He spent most of these periods looking at the sky, seemingly thinking about something. He doesn't say anything or make another expression than apparent regret, but he may actually pay attention to his master if they talk to him during those times. He also seems to be somewhat calmed by the sight of famillies, particularly if they include young children and coyotes. If his master is a young kind-hearted woman, he may be reminded of someone and become fiercely protective of her.



    Lore

    Far ago in the Age of Gods, there was an odd tribe that was living in the skies above what would latter be called North Dakota. The name of these people have been lost to time and tough they looked like humans, they had extraordinory shapeshifting powers. Amongst them lived Charred Body, their most skilled hunter and the one whose shapeshifting prowess was the most advanced.

    However, he hunted so much that eventually, the phantasmal creatures that lived in the land of his people began to go extinct one after the other. Worried over that, he looked down on Earth and saw plentiful of creatures rip for the taking. He spread the word to his fellows, and his close familly, including his kind-hearted and beloved sister, chose to follow him to the lower world. He took off with them, never to return to his birthland. On Earth, his settlement would lead to the fonding of the Hidatsa.

    First Creator, the one who made the earth in Awaxawi tradition and sometimes appeared in the guise of a coyote, was curious about these people and went to meet them. He and Charred Body became fast friends. The world's creator advised his new friend to go court the chief of a powerful neighbor wife's daughter. Eager to strengthen his new tribe's influence, Charred Body prettied himself up and went to try his luck.

    However, the daughter was a spoiled entitled woman. When she saw the man's body black like char, she mocked him mercilessly. In a rage, the warrior from the sky killed her with his bow. The act of murder, which was previously unknown to the peaceful sky people, horrified them and caused them to cut all ties with the one who descended to the lower world. And thus Charred Body became both the founder of the Hidatsa and their history's first murderer.

    Enraged, the chief of the neighbouring tribe declared war on the people that fell from the heavens. Fearing the power of their leader and greatest hunter, he sent out a weasel to steal Charred Body's arrows and sent him on a wild goose chase. The latter ignored First Creator's warning, blinded by his anger, and chased the weasel to the end of the earth, leaving his tribe defenseless. The enemy warriors came and slaughtered the tribesmen before Charred Body could realise what was happening. Tough he came as fast as he could by taking the form of tought, a good number of his people were dead. Amongst them was his beloved sister, who only left twin sons.

    The shame at what his foolishness caused made Charred Body retires from fighting forever. Tough he would raise the orphans who would grow up to be great heroes themselves, his own legend had effectively ended with the life of the one he cherished the most in the world.

    As a side-note, his current toy robot-like appearance is something of an oddity. It may be what his original body look like or simply a form he took because it's suited for combat. He's certainly not telling.

  6. #1346
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    What is Christmas without some cool toys?

    Class:
    Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Archer
    True Name: Charred Body
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Origin: Hidatsa Mythology
    Region: North America
    Armaments: His own body

    STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MAN: B
    LUK: D
    NP: B

    Gender: Male
    Likes: The sky, coyotes
    Dislikes: Weasels, Disrespect
    Talent: Transforming into cool vehicles.
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human


    Class skills:

    Mad Enhancement:
    (C)
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange, one can no longer think and speak properly. Berserker is stuck in the mindset he had when he murdered the woman who belittled him. He's almost always raging after something or other and he is liabe to totally ignore his master's words and go after the thing that last irritated him.

    Personal skills:

    Shapeshift: (A)
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire.
    Originally, Berserker's mastery over his body was absolute, allowing him to transform into a giant arrow or tought itself. However, the loss of his reason prevent him from changing into more esoteric forms, so he tends to use this skill for simpler uses like changing his body parts into weapons.

    Aptitude for Slaughter: (A)
    A Skill possessed by Heroic Spirits fitting the Assassin or Berserker classes. Weapons used gain a plus modifier in their damage dealt against 'humans'.
    Amongst Berserker's people, no man had ever killed another. By his act of killing a chief from another tribe's daughter, Berserker both introduced the concept of murder to the Hidatsa people and earned the scorn of those who did not follow him to Earth. Similarly to the case of a certain man cursed to roam the earth, his statut as "the original murderer" grant him great prowess when it comes to killing other humans.

    Eternal Arms Mastership: (A+)
    Prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.
    Berserker was the greatest hunter within his people unrivaled by any that preceded or came after him. His infamous murder, while done in a moment of blind rage, was a perfectly precise shot from his bow that instantly killed the victim. No matter how far he falls into madness, his fighting skills are never going to degrade.

    Noble Phantasm(s)


    The arrow that fell from the Sky
    Hiraacá
    Rank: A+
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range:
    Max. Target:

    The shape in which Berserkers descended on Earth from the sky in which he lived, bringing with him his closest relatives and their children. To transport them, he converted the thirteen parts of the arrows (the groove at the end to put the string in, the three feathers, the two sinews bound about it, the three points of the arrowhead, the three grooves circling it in a spiral and the arrow itself) into lodges for each familly units. These lodge the first village of those who would call themselves the Hiraaca, or Hidatsa, which is the source of this Noble Phantasm's name.

    To activate this Noble Phantasm, Berserker first transform into a gigantic arrow that can be called the pinnacle of his shapeshifting. Tough it is called an arrow, its size, the strange metallic material it is made of and the fact that it incorpore cabins to carry passengers, complete with windows, make it more of a "plane or spaceship shaped like an arrow". It even functions more like a vehicle than a projectile in that rather than advancing in a straight line, it can fly freely trough the air Berserker has complete control over where it goes since it is his own body. It is as fast as lightning and can go from the end of the battlefield to the other in the blink of an eye. Passengers enter it by either having Berserker touch them at the moment of the transformation or by physically going trough the doors on each of the vehicle's sides. There's also a train-like variation if his master wants to travel on land for some reason.

    To the disapointment of children everywhere, it bears no weapons such as laser cannon or things like that. However, its gigantic size, its supernatural speed and the fact that its front is equipped with a sharp and piercing arrowhead means it can crushes most enemies without problem.



    Personality

    As expected of a berserker, Charred Body is always almost angry for some reason or other. Dogs barking in the middle of the night, random passserby insulting him, lousy weather... Nearly everything set him off. And he insist upon releasing that anger upon the offender, no matter what his master tell him. To the greatest hunter and first murderer of the Hidatsa, killing another is as natural as breathing.

    There are rare times where he is calm or even placid. He spent most of these periods looking at the sky, seemingly thinking about something. He doesn't say anything or make another expression than apparent regret, but he may actually pay attention to his master if they talk to him during those times. He also seems to be somewhat calmed by the sight of famillies, particularly if they include young children and coyotes. If his master is a young kind-hearted woman, he may be reminded of someone and become fiercely protective of her.



    Lore

    Far ago in the Age of Gods, there was an odd tribe that was living in the skies above what would latter be called North Dakota. The name of these people have been lost to time and tough they looked like humans, they had extraordinory shapeshifting powers. Amongst them lived Charred Body, their most skilled hunter and the one whose shapeshifting prowess was the most advanced.

    However, he hunted so much that eventually, the phantasmal creatures that lived in the land of his people began to go extinct one after the other. Worried over that, he looked down on Earth and saw plentiful of creatures rip for the taking. He spread the word to his fellows, and his close familly, including his kind-hearted and beloved sister, chose to follow him to the lower world. He took off with them, never to return to his birthland. On Earth, his settlement would lead to the fonding of the Hidatsa.

    First Creator, the one who made the earth in Awaxawi tradition and sometimes appeared in the guise of a coyote, was curious about these people and went to meet them. He and Charred Body became fast friends. The world's creator advised his new friend to go court the chief of a powerful neighbor wife's daughter. Eager to strengthen his new tribe's influence, Charred Body prettied himself up and went to try his luck.

    However, the daughter was a spoiled entitled woman. When she saw the man's body black like char, she mocked him mercilessly. In a rage, the warrior from the sky killed her with his bow. The act of murder, which was previously unknown to the peaceful sky people, horrified them and caused them to cut all ties with the one who descended to the lower world. And thus Charred Body became both the founder of the Hidatsa and their history's first murderer.

    Enraged, the chief of the neighbouring tribe declared war on the people that fell from the heavens. Fearing the power of their leader and greatest hunter, he sent out a weasel to steal Charred Body's arrows and sent him on a wild goose chase. The latter ignored First Creator's warning, blinded by his anger, and chased the weasel to the end of the earth, leaving his tribe defenseless. The enemy warriors came and slaughtered the tribesmen before Charred Body could realise what was happening. Tough he came as fast as he could by taking the form of tought, a good number of his people were dead. Amongst them was his beloved sister, who only left twin sons.

    The shame at what his foolishness caused made Charred Body retires from fighting forever. Tough he would raise the orphans who would grow up to be great heroes themselves, his own legend had effectively ended with the life of the one he cherished the most in the world.

    As a side-note, his current toy robot-like appearance is something of an oddity. It may be what his original body look like or simply a form he took because it's suited for combat. He's certainly not telling.
    sorry no offense but is the submission Deadline not since yesterdays noon expired ?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  7. #1347
    Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Grace Field House
    Age
    51
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    sorry no offense but is the submission Deadline not since yesterdays noon expired ?
    There seems to be some leeway to account for timezones and whatnot, since entries have been submitted a few hours after the deadline before and gotten through.

  8. #1348

  9. #1349
    Leyak Queen 34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Denpasar
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    908
    Blog Entries
    2
    dona Marina

    “Don’t worry, Master, God is on my side. I shall not be corrupted, again.”



    Class: Foreigner/Alter Ego
    Identity: La Malinche
    Gender: Female
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Region: Mexico
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man

    La Malinche, a Nahua woman who played a key role in the Spanish Conquest of the Aztec Empire, acting as an intermediary and mistress for Hernan Cortes. Beautiful, intelligent, and a bit naïve, through the Spanish influence she is also a devout Christian, manifesting the virtues of Virgin Mary. However, a certain circumstance orchestrated by a certain someone had transformed her into something else—a vessel for an Alien God, threatening to exploit her as a Conqueror of Mexico to Conquer the Earth.

    PARAMETERS
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGL: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: A

    CLASS SKILLS
    Existence Outside the Domain: E++
    The nature of a Foreigner class servant as a “being owned by another from outside the known world.” As a result of this skill, however, the Servant’s appearance is altered to reflect the nature of this patron being. Malinche became one due to a certain circumstances which forcibly distorts her Saint Graph, resulting in a Class change from Alter Ego to Foreigner. As result, rather than being a Foreigner in the sense of “already being possessed by an Alien God”, Malinche is more a “perfect proxy” for a Foreign Existence for a large-scale invasion against Malinche’s own kind.

    This Skill was derived from Malinche’s Skill; El Malinchismo, the nature of La Malinche as one who (is accused to have) left behind her own cultural identity, in favor of foreign influence. Under her former Class, she was Hernan Cortes’ Alter Ego in his conquest of the Aztec Empire. In this Class, she is now an empty vessel, ready to embrace an Alien God’s influence and turn against humanity itself.

    Divinity: B-
    A measure of divine aptitude that allows a servant to break through special defenses. Malinche, through the influence of the foreign Spanish invader who brought the alien Christian belief to her homeland, has found her way to gain Divinity through the legend of Our Lady Guadalupe. She is the replacement for the native Mexican belief for Mother Earth Tonantzin—representing both the Earth Goddess and the Holy Mother Virgin Mary. Because of the nature of this Divinity being a “replacement”, it can be influenced and customized at will by whatever new Foreign Being she is currently serving.

    PERSONAL SKILLS
    Conquistador: A+
    A Skill bestowed to those who conquered the unchartered lands at the end of their voyages during the Age of Exploration; denoting the ability to invade, rule, pillage, and enslave an undiscovered land; a composite skill combining the effects of lower ranking Military Tactics, Charisma and Golden Rule. A plus modifier is provided when operating on an "area to conquer", another when operating within "undiscovered land".

    Although Malinche was, by no means a "conqueror from Spain" and the people of Mexico has conflicting reaction towards her legend—that is, whether she should be hailed her as hero or those condemned as traitor—both came to a conclusion that La Malinche was at least equally responsible for the fall of the Aztec as her Master, Hernan Cortes himself. In fact, the natives referred to the name "Malintzin" as both Hernan Cortes and Malinche, as they spoke to the former through the latter. Whether it was Cortes' actual words or his Alter Ego’s—Malintzin—who managed to successfully persuade and intimidate the native to submission is still a mystery.

    As a Foreigner, this Skill can be seen as a greatest asset for an Alien Being with a goal to "conquer the Earth" in mind.

    Distortion: C
    A Skill that forces the distortion of the class the Servant was originally called forth in. One would receive the other class' specialty as proof, at the cost of the former class skill being declined. Originally an Alter Ego representing her role as Hernan Cortes’ interpreter, due to a certain circumstances, someone has transformed her into a vessel for an Alien invasion—distorting her Class into a Foreigner, though not a complete one.

    Powerless Shell: C
    A Skill that makes the user difficult to perceive as a Servant, declining one's parameters and suppresses one's Skills. At this rank, only her Personal Skill "Conquistador" that is suppressed through this Skill. Indeed, a "conqueror" is the last thing one would think of when seeing such radiant and saintly woman.

    NOBLE PHANTASM
    Santa Maria de Guadalupe
    Sacred Image of Our Lady
    Rank: C (EX)
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-World
    Our Lady of Guadalupe, the image of Virgin Mary carved in the Holy Land by St. Luke the Evangelist in the first century, later given to Saint Leander, archbishop of Seville, by Pope Gregory I. It is an important religious symbol in Spanish history, both in the Spanish Reconquista from the Moors and the exploration of the New World. At the holy shrine where this image is kept, Queen Isabel signed documents that authorized the first voyage of Christopher Columbus. It was also at the region at which the Monastery is located, Extremadura, the Conqueror of Mexico, Hernan Cortes was born.

    In the context of the Conquest of the New World, the image of Virgin Mary, which can be seen by the native as some kind of “Alien Deity”, is an effective instrument used by the Spanish conqueror, especially Cortes, in influencing—converting the natives to Christianity. When La Malinche was first came into contact with the Spanish, as one of the 20 slaves given by the native of Tabasco, Cortes converted the natives to Christianity by building several shrine and holy symbols, including carving a huge cross from a sacred tree, and replacing the role of the native’s Mother Goddess to Virgin Mary. In return of the 20 native women—including La Malince—Cortes gifted them a painting of Virgin Mary that would become the Mexican Virgin Guadalupe.

    The legend of the Mexican Our Lady Guadalupe itself is often attributed to La Malinche. Although often reviled as so called “traitor”, La Malinche was undoubtedly an important symbol for the Mexican, as she was the first to give birth to a “mestizo”, a child of mixed ancestry between the foreign and the native—as such she is also hailed by many as the “Mother of Mexico”—a title she shares with the Mexican Our Lady Guadalupe.

    As Foreigner, this Noble Phantasm becomes a “mirror image” in which an “Alien Being” can enforce their influence to a population through La Malinche. Currently, La Malinche is a mirror image of the Holy Mother Mary, and as such can perform several Great Miracles. She also mirrors the personality of Virgin Mary—compassionate, forgiving. Only God knows what sort of eldritch abomination would taint this holiness…
    Last edited by 34; December 23rd, 2018 at 12:05 AM.

  10. #1350
    Leyak Queen 34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Denpasar
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    908
    Blog Entries
    2
    Though I would like to think that I posted the submission literally one minute before deadline, I'm obviously late, so I don't know if it counts or not.

    Anyway, it is time to vote, right?

  11. #1351
    dude pls Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,133
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    better wait for Asterism (including whatever your submission got counted or not), I think.

  12. #1352
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,676
    Blog Entries
    1
    Since I actually forgot yesterday was the deadline, I'll allow it.

    As such, you have until next Monday to vote, the 31st.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  13. #1353
    I? I am Ardneh. Funderfullness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    576
    3 pts: Maria Lionza

    2 pts: La Malinche

    1 pt: Handsome Fellow
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

    I make Servants when I'm bored.

  14. #1354
    Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Grace Field House
    Age
    51
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,910
    3 points: Pukjinskwes.

    2 points: Cinteotl.

    1 point: The Little Girl(s).

    Honorary Mentions: Handsome Fellow, Maria Lionza, Xtabay (both entries), La Malinche

  15. #1355
    グリムの死神 Reaper of Remnant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Remnant
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    73
    Blog Entries
    1
    3 Points: Xtabay (Assassin)

    A very creative Servant I thoroughly enjoyed reading about with some amazing lore, a creative Noble Phantasm and cool design choices. Seriously, where can you go wrong with a gyaru Saberface?

    2 Points: Handsome Fellow

    Crack is cool and Crack is fun and this one made me laugh a lot. Bonus points for Christmas and Riyo memes.

    1 Point: Maria Lionza

    ORT-Chan is cute, cute I say! A strange yet oddly fitting take on her lore. I enjoyed this one lots.

  16. #1356
    dude pls Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,133
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    3 pts Handsome Fellow
    2 pts La Malinche
    1 pt Pujinskwes

  17. #1357
    So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    ...I forgot.
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    969
    Blog Entries
    1
    3pts: Maria Lionza by gyrowins
    Huh, didn't think Type Mercury could be tied in like that.
    Definitely won the Nasu-interpretation department, while managing to make it work.
    Like what Reaper said, a sweet hardworking pseudo-alien girl. Deserves all the Duracell batteries.

    ---

    2pts: Pukjinskwes by Reaper of Remnant
    Ah, mosquitoes. The bane of my existence.
    In spite of Space-Taokaka's elitism and selfish pettiness, there's something pitiful about the Caster. Probably because of the desperation in her quest to seek "Beauty" in a foreign land.
    However, Seeing her Noble Phantasms it would've been better if Pukjinskewes was reclassed under Assassin.
    If you had built her around her "Kidnapper of the Night Sky" aspect (Even the mosquito Skill would work), I would have ranked her in the top spot.

    ---

    1pt: Handsome Fellow by zikari8
    I see you've got the good shit again.
    Few could do a meme sheet as good as you, not disappointed.
    The narration of the profile certainly gave me quite a laugh, overall? Memetastic.

    Honorable Mentions:

    La Malinche
    by 34
    Although the interpretation of the Foreigner Class (via the Westerners as the "Alien Force") is worthy of mention, the lack of a Cosmic God kinda defeats the purpose.

    Charred Body by Alexcoene
    Transformers, robots in disguise~

    Cinteotl by King of Padoru
    The character for the dual-god was certainly a unique interpretation, but I'm rather iffy on the Noble Phantasm.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

    [Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

  18. #1358
    The Great and Powerful Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Age
    20
    Posts
    64
    Blog Entries
    1
    3pts: Handsome Fellow
    2pts: Assassin Xtabay
    1pt: La Malinche
    Last edited by Wizard; December 23rd, 2018 at 10:15 PM.

  19. #1359
    Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Grace Field House
    Age
    51
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    3pts: Handsome Fellow
    2pts: Xtabay
    1pt: La Malinche
    Rider or Assassin Xtabay? Just asking since both sister sheets share that title.

  20. #1360
    Leyak Queen 34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Denpasar
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    908
    Blog Entries
    2
    3 pts - Maria Lionza
    2 pts - Handsome Fellow
    1 pt - Xtabay (Rider)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •