Page 67 of 366 FirstFirst ... 17576265666768697277117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 7318

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    beautiful

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, my motivation for this contest was already low, but it's hit rock bottom just by seeing this sheet.

Also, you're gonna end up with your head inside a bag for wanting to lewd Hanazawa Kana

Would Servants from the Caribbean count?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Okay, time to vote!

3pts: HanaKana degenerate pandering Santa by zikari8
    2pts and 1pts: Why you guys even try lol

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Would Servants from the Caribbean count?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

I have an idea for this one, but it's damn hard to find information to work off of.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    deadline is noon on the 22nd
    does Count also world wide known Beings/phenomens ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    does Count also world wide known Beings/phenomens ?
    As long as they're from Indigenous America, I guess.

Blog Entries
    After zikari's Riyo Santa and Santa!Quetzalcoatl, we just one more titty native american santa to fill the 3rd place.

Christmas La Malinche when

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Rider

STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (B+): Creation of a Workshop is possible. Due to the conflation of her magecraft with science by the native Jamaicans, it
    seems very modern while at the same time being very natural and homely. Her Noble Phantasm can also be called her Territory, in a fashion.

Item Construction (A): Caster can create a wide variety of magical items for offense, defense and utility. Documented examples include warhorns
    that allowed the blower to communicate complex information over great distances, plants that grow extremely fast, a cauldron that produced fumes of
    soporific smoke and machetes composed of pure flame. Indeed, in colonial British communities, Obeah magecraft was heavily dependent on talismans
    and charms such as magic rings or staffs.

Personal Skills

Witchcraft (Obeah) (A+): The system of magecraft that Caster specializes in. It is difficult to define, since many Afro-American practices such as
    Voodoo, Hoodoo and Santeria were repeatedly syncretized with each other and Christianity over the course of the Atlantic Slave Trade. The core of
    African shamanism is communication with the spirits of animals and ancestors, with the specifics being up to the individual. Obeah has its origins
    in the magecraft of the Ashante people of Ghana. While the British believed that this marked Caster as a "witch" or "hag", the connotation is much
    more neutral in that she is a "doctor" and "wise woman". Caster's version is more of a support magecraft than pure offense, using herbs and poisons
    to achieve transformations; a scientifically minded person would call such concoctions "mutagens". Much like her talisman creating, this has many
    applications, with mixes for great strength and combat skill to enhanced camouflage.

Protection from Arrows (A): The ability to deal with projectiles by means of increased defense or exceptional reflexes. It is possible for Caster to
    neutralize any ranged attack if she has visual confirmation of her opponent. With the right application of prana, she can even apply this skill to
    magecraft and some Noble Phantasms. One of Caster's legendary feats was her ability to catch bullets and throw them back with deadly force.

Subversive Activities (B): Caster gains this skill as a natural consequence of being a leader of rebels and guerilla fighters. This skill grants the talent
    to reduce and hinder enemy forces before battle. With traps and magecraft, Caster can disable a quarter of the enemy's force before they advance.

Noble Phantasm

GNS Nanny Town~Stronghold of Freedom (B, Magecraft, Anti-Army)

One version of Caster's origin is the tale of her sailing to the New World to rescue her kinsmen and found the village of Nanny Town. This imagery of
    a great ship allows her village to travel centered on Caster as she moves. It is a Bounded Field that enforces the conditions of assaulting the original
    Nanny Town onto her opponents. Being a sacred site for Jamaicans in the modern day, Caster's parameters are ranked up and can perform her magecraft
    effortlessly due to the closeness to the spirit world. Upon entering, enemies encounter a miasma of poisonous fumes that can severely weaken them and
    cause hallucinations. In addition, just like the original, assaulting Nanny Town is a logistical nightmare, with twists, turns and fortifications. Not only is the
    attack physically difficult, it is accompanied by a mental interference effect that forces enemies to attack as if funneled through a bottleneck. Just like the
    British, who could only advance in single file through the mountain paths, anyone attacking Caster when the Bounded Field is active will find that any
    advantage they have from teamwork or numbers being totally nullified.
    Background

Nanny of the Maroons is a National Hero of Jamaica and the first leader and "mother" of the Jamaican Maroons. The Maroons were produced by the intermarriage
    of escaped African slaves and the native islanders of the Caribbean. Under Spanish and British rule, many communities were formed in the rugged interior
    of the island. The two great tribes of Jamaica were the Leeward Maroons, led by the famous Captain Cudjoe and the Windward Maroons led by Queen Nanny.

Legend says that Nanny was Ghanaian royalty who was sold as a slave and transported to Jamaica, though it is more likely that she was born on the island
    and that her parents were Maroons. She was a born rebel, organizing her siblings and the people of Jamaica to form villages, the most fortified of which
    was a stronghold in the Blue Mountains which became known as Nanny Town. Surrounded by mountains and cliffs, a surprise attack by the British was very
    difficult, particularly because of Maroon scouts that communicated with warhorns known as abeng.

Nanny became a folk hero and waged a guerrilla war against the British for nearly two decades, freeing over a thousand slaves and helping them to resettle.
    Much of her skills were attributed to her magical powers, giving her great esteem and respect in the community. The Jamaicans say that while many respected
    women are called Nanny, there is only one "Queen Nanny".
    Last edited by Funderfullness; December 8th, 2018 at 06:17 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    GNS Nanny Town~Stronghold of Freedom (B, Magecraft, Anti-Army)

One version of Caster's origin is the tale of her sailing to the New World to rescue her kinsmen and found the village of Nanny Town. This imagery of
    a great ship allows her village to travel centered on Caster as she moves. It is a Bounded Field that enforces the conditions of assaulting the original
    Nanny Town onto her opponents. Being a sacred site for Jamaicans in the modern day, Caster's parameters are ranked up and can perform her magecraft
    effortlessly due to the closeness to the spirit world. Upon entering, enemies encounter a miasma of poisonous fumes that can severely weaken them and
    cause hallucinations. In addition, just like the original, assaulting Nanny Taown is a logistical nightmare, with twists, turns and fortifications making
    it impossible for more than one person to attack at once, meaning Caster can nullify any advantage of teamwork or numbers.
    Just a little confused, but does her NP actually materialize the crazy fortifications of Nanny Town onto the area within the Bounded Field and attackers must navigate her town to fight, or does the Bounded Field just impose a metaphysical condition onto enemies such that all teamwork is essentially nullified. I'm a little unsure if she's just summoning her town as a Noble Phantasm or something else.

Anyways, Nanny's pretty cool. The feat about her catching bullets seems so ridiculously hype.

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    does her NP actually materialize the crazy fortifications of Nanny Town onto the area within the Bounded Field and attackers must navigate her town to fight, or does the Bounded Field just impose a metaphysical condition onto enemies such that all teamwork is essentially nullified.
    Both. She manipulates terrain and forces a mental interference effect. So you could have a team of parkour/infiltration masters and still lose the benefits of teamwork, and conversely you could be immune to mind-affecting magic and have to waste time overcoming the physical obstacles. All the while being slowly poisoned to death.

Gonna edit to make it more clear.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; December 8th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think I've found a guy for the contest, but it's hard to think of a way not to make them too similar to what basically is their Japanese counterpart.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    FC. Tagged for sheer horribileness because I'm stupid enough to think I'm an artist. Watch at your own risk

Cinteōtl

Class: Archer
    True Name: Cinteōtl (to be accurate, Cinteōtl and Xilonen in a single body)
    Source: Central America, Mexica mythology
    Origin: Central America
    Alignment: Lawful Good (Cinteōtl) / Chaotic Good (Xilonen)
    Height: 164 cm
    Weight: 53 kg

Strength: C+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    NP: B

Passive skills
    Magic Resistance: C
    Invalidates magecraft with a chant of two verses or lower.
    Because they spent so much time underground, Cinteōtl has seen their rank dropped severely.

Independent Action: A
    Allows free movement without receiving mana supply from the Master.
    At A rank, it’s possible to survive on one’s own for about a week.

Divine Core of the God: EX
    The status of a perfect deity since birth.
    Preserves the absoluteness of body and mind. Repels mental interference and halts development of the body due to caloric intake or growth.
    A composite skill comprising Divinity.

Active skills
    Inexhaustible Bale (Body): EX
    Generation of food from one’s body is possible by spending some magical energy.
    Could be also called Mana Burst (Food).
    In Cinteōtl’s case, this skill is restricted to only corn.

Cotton Mane: C
    The white and fuzzy mane that covers Cinteōtl.
    Although it seems to be just hair, it acts as a padded armor that reduces physical damage.
    Fire, however, is a weakness.
    Mexica warriors used cotton for their armors as well.

Dual Deity A
    The nature of a Divine Spirit formed by the fusion of two different gods.
    A skill similar to Contradictive Mind in which alignment, gender, True Name, and personality are shifted depending on the “leading” deity at the moment.
    Normally, the name of the resulting god is different from the ones of their components, but in this case, Cinteōtl refers to both the male side and the individual itself.

Noble Phantasm

Cintēteo Tiānquiztli
    Festival of multicolored maize

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum number of targets: 200 people

Cintēteo Tiānquiztli.
    The Cuatro Elotes mounted over Cinteōtl’s back are launched skywards and explode like colorful fireworks.
    The grains of corn then fall from a high altitude as a shower of burning shrapnel, carpet bombing the area.
    Following this, a wild and vigorous dance makes the grains grow at an astonishing pace. Once the maize flourishes, it deploys a Bounded Field that infects those in it with the desire to dance as well.
    As the dance continues, a madness effect is induced in the area. Although there isn’t a strengthening of parameters like with Mad Enhancement, sanity is reduced to the point of no longer being able to distinguish between allies and enemies.

Because of the setting’s length, it may be used as a simply flashy attack instead, skipping the second part. If the battle area is already a cornfield, it’s possible to execute the second part without shooting the Elotes. Also, the reason why this Noble Phantasm seems to be two Noble Phantasms combined into one is perhaps the dual nature of the Servant as both Cinteōtl and Xilonen.

Character
    First person pronoun: 僕 (boku) / ボクちゃん (boku-chan) / 僕ら (bokura) / ボクたち (boku tachi)
    Second person pronoun: あんた (anta) / アンタちゃん (anta-chan) / テメェ (temee)
    Third person pronoun: あの子 (ano ko) / そやつ (soyatsu)

When talking about Xilonen, Cinteōtl uses “onee-chan”.
    When talking about Quetzalcōātl, they use “onee-san” (Cinteōtl) and “nee-chan” (Xilonen).

“Oi, what’s with the different treatments? Show some respect for me too, stupid brother."
    "I’m sorry… But Quetzalcōātl does a lot more of things, and she’s the biggest sister as well…”

Personality
    Cinteōtl is the polite young brother. With a sunny smile and a generous heart, he loves mankind as a whole and is willing to help them as much as he can.
    Xilonen is the delinquent old sister. Although she cheerfully uses the cute honorific “-chan” even when talking about herself, she actually is a nasty goddess with a nasty mouth and nasty preferences that doesn’t know any restrain.

Despite the differences between both personalities, a trait possessed by both is an authentic affection for humanity as a whole. That love is the reason why they offer corn to humanity. But as one could expect, their way of loving is not the same.
    For Cinteōtl, “affection” follows the same definition as for most humans. Assisting those in need, offering what one has without expecting anything in return, and rewarding those who work hard, that is his way of showing love. Because of this, it’s very likely that people take advantage of him, but he either doesn’t notice or doesn’t care.
    On the other hand, Xilonen sees mankind mostly as an entertainment. They are always striving to survive, and when they don’t have enough power to solve a crisis, they do so many different things to call the attention of gods. They even go as far as to kill their own kin and say it’s a tribute. It’s such an amusing spectacle that it can’t be enjoyed for free, so she gives humans what they ask as a payment or the fun.

“Hey hey, what’s with this sociopath-y description? Aren’t you making it look like I don’t really care for humans?”

Regarding the relation with each other, there isn’t anything surprising. Xilonen is constantly bullying Cinteōtl and mocking him for being a goody-two-shoes, and Cinteōtl just accepts the insults with a smile because he loves his sister. Though his patience has a limit, some physical violence makes him know his place. Poor him.

Treatment with the Master
    Cinteōtl, despite being a young brother, comes in contact as an old brother that guides and advises the Master when the situation requires him to do so. This happens regardless of the Master’s personality, what may be problematic in cases like the mages that think of Servants as mere familiars.
    “You’re too much of a nice guy for your own good. If you have the balls to reply to your sister from time to time, why don’t you do the same with the bad Masters, huh?”

Xilonen here is the actually troubling personality. Unlike her brother, she won’t stay silent if she dislikes the Master’s personality. She also complains when she can’t fight, or have fun, or having her way in general. But thankfully, it’s easy to content her. As long as she can entertain herself watching the little Master struggle pathetically, it’ll be fine. She may even give them a hand if she’s satisfied enough with the show, independently of whether the Master is a good or a bad person.

Dialogue examples
    “My name is Cinteōtl, god of corn. The class is Archer. I also came with my sister, but I hope you don’t mind. She may be rude and aggressive, but she’s not that bad actually.”
    “Yo, little Master. I’m Cint’s sis, Chicomecōātl, but Xilonen is better. I tagged along because I heard there’d be fun and blood in here. That better be true, ‘coz you don’t wanna see me disappointed, ‘kay?”

“Sorry for the smell, Master. My body reeks of popcorn when it’s very hot.”
    “Why tho? We don’t even have butter on the body.”

“There’s nothing wrong with ponytails or pigtails, but I prefer girls with loose hair. It just feels more natural to me.”
    “…… It’d be better if they showed their tits too, tho.”

“Yeah, yeah! Dance until those legs tire out and break! Bump into each other like the clumsy monkeys you are and then beat your asses between yourselves until you all die! Is there anything funnier than this?”
    “Please calm down, nee-chan……”

Personal data
    Historical depiction
    A benevolent and important deity in Mexica mythology. The god with Authority over maize, the basic aliment for the Mexica people.
    The truth is that Cinteōtl is a composite existence, a Divine Spirit comprised by Cinteōtl himself, and Xilonen, better known as Chicomecōātl, who is sometimes revered as a goddess of subsistence married to Tezcatlipōca. Their animal symbol is the frog.
    In myth, Cinteōtl buried themselves in the ground soon after their birth, and maize was offered to humans by Quetzalcōātl. In this work, they arrived to Earth in the same meteor that fell at the Yucatán peninsula 75 million years ago, together with Quetzalcōātl.
    Then they lay dormant until 9,000 years ago, when they were found by humans.

Since maize was fundamental for the survival of mankind in Mesoamerica, Cinteōtl was revered as a very important god, and several sacrifices were offered to them, mostly young girls.
    One of the most popular rituals dedicated to them is the Xalaquia, in which a slave girl danced until dawn, shaking her loose hair and exposing her breasts, and was finally offered as a sacrifice.
    Although Mexicas considered that Cinteōtl required the bloodiest sacrifices to be content, the tribe of the Totonac thought that they preferred small animals over humans. Those different opinions come from the natures and personalities of both Cinteōtl and Xilonen.

Armament
    Cuatro Elotes
    A weapon (supposedly) forged by Quetzalcōātl. It takes the form of four projectiles with the shape of corncobs, each one of a different color. Their names are Iztauh (white), Cozauh (yellow), Tlatlauh (red), and Yayauh (black).
    They rest in an arc-like structure attached to Cinteōtl’s back.

“Wait, weren’t they supposed to be five? Y’know, like in the rituals…”
    “I’m sure that they were seven. What on earth happened with the other three, I wonder?”

Related characters
    Quetzalcōātl
    Onee-san, that fighting style……
    Nee-chan, those moves……

Tezcatlipōca
    Y’know, even if he’s my husband, it ain’t as if I really loved him. It was more like one of those forced marriages, or something.
    Don’t let Onee-san see us with him. I don’t want to taste that plancha of hers……

Jaguar Man
    Idiot, jaguars don’t eat corn! Bring human hearts! Ah, but that’s Tezca’s wife, right? Then, ‘scuse meow…

General comments
    About the faceclaim
    What do you do when you have a super-cool idea for the faceclaim but you don't have the artistic talent to represent it correctly and you don't want to put a random pic found in Google that somehow resembles your idea? You either pick the random pic, or do like me and create something that looks as if it was done by a kid. Well, it's tagged so you aren't obliged to see it if you don't want to.
    Self-depreciation apart, since this is a god fused with a goddess, I made a half-male, half-female body. To make it look less symmetrical, the male face is at the side of the female body, and vice versa.
    The clothing is simple. It can't be seen in the picture, but the lower body just has a black loincloth and a kind of skirt with some flowery patterns. Another option was a shirt with water flowers, which Xilonen is represnted with in some images, but hey, fanservice. Now that I think about it, rather than Mexica clothing, it kinda looks more like something that an Indian from the USA would wear.

Another good idea for the design was making it so that only one of the lines in the face appears depending on the leading personality. When Cinteōtl is talking, there's only the white line, and when Xilonen is talking, there's only the clay line. Also, the side of the secondary personality would look darker. If both are talking at the same time, they'd be like in the pic.

About the sheet itself
    Thinking of how they'd be as a Servant was hard. They just buried themselves and gave people corn, there's not much in their lore. Then I said, "Hey, if you turned giant chopsticks into a lance, why don't you turn corncobs into rockets?". And that's why they're an Archer (Summer Jeanne shoots dolphins, you know this is not the weirdest thing for qualifying as an Archer).

The Cuatro Elotes represent the Cintēteo, lesser deities of corn. The name of each cob is the name of their respective deity. As for why the dialogue in the Armament section, about whether they should be 5 or 7, five is the number of cobs that were offered as a tribute to Cinteōtl, and seven refers to the Pleiades, known by the Mexica as Tiānquiztli, which are associated with maize. With this said, it's easy to guess why the NP is named like that.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Spider's Herald
    Maria Lionza

Class: Foreigner
    Other Applicable Classes: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Sex: Female
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 118 kg (60% crystalline)
    Armament: None

STR: D
    CON: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Legend

In a distant future, one blossom at the end of a million yet unpruned branches, mankind has outlived its mother. Yet, they still dwell upon her corpse, waging fruitless war upon one another. With her dying breath, the planet cried out for aid, for help in ridding herself of the pests that were once her children. Her brethren answered. They sent their strongest life forms, ones that carried the will of the planets themselves. One such life form arrived well before the promised time. The Spider, the representative of the planet Mercury, crash landed in South America and lay ‘dormant’ for several thousand years. It was active, but could not give itself the proper commands to ‘awaken.’ For this, it needed a proxy. The being slowly spread its domain throughout the mountainous region where it landed, infecting a few promising creatures with its ‘mark,’ but it had not been successful until the 1800s.
    A girl was born to a powerful chief of the Nirgua region of what is now Venezuela. The shamans of the area, who had been invited to the birth of the princess, recoiled with horror at the sight of her. The knowledge of the Spider’s mark was well known to these shamans; it had been passed down through generations of their kind. Her unnaturally glowing green eyes were a sign that she was cursed, that the Spider would take control of her one day and attempt to sacrifice others to it. The shamans demanded that the chief drown his daughter in an offering to the local god of the rivers in hopes that the god could drive away the Spider and the chief agreed. When it came time to do it, however, he found that he could not. Instead, he hid her away in a mountain cave to be guarded by 22 of his strongest men. He forbade her to walk outside the cave and also to see her own reflection in case the sight of her own eyes activated her curse.
    One day, however, the princess began to sing a song of her own invention. The beautiful lullaby put her guards to sleep, allowing her to exit the cave and wander around. She climbed up the mountain in which she had been hidden and reached a small shining crystal near the top of it. There, for the first time, she gazed upon her reflection and acknowledged it. In that moment, the Spider spoke to her, not with words, but with visions. In this trance, she stumbled around until she reached a crater lake further up the mountain. She spoke in a language she did not understand. Her hands moved by themselves, tracing out unknowable shapes with surgical precision. The mountain shook. Spires of crystal tore themselves out of the mountain, alerting the people of her village to the disaster happening at the top of it. Her father rushed up the mountain with his warriors with the intent to save her. She stopped him when he arrived. She spoke in the Spider’s voice, but with her own words. Despite appearing even less human now, she retained her humanity. Her force of will had rejected the being that had attempted to control her. She had aborted its activation process, leaving it mobile but unintelligent. She sent her father away, along with his men, and forbade them ever more from climbing the mountain.
    Since then, the woman now known as Maria has contained her ‘master’ within a valley on the far side of the mountain. Her people have long since forgotten her, or at least the truth about her, and regard her as a goddess of some sort. Many foreigners have come since her master has gone back to sleep. A few have tried to awaken it. All have died. Maria, now functionally immortal, is the only thing keeping the Spider from awakening its full potential. She is content to allow it to spread through the valley, infecting the trees and local wildlife, but she restrains its growth to that limited area.
    Though, now that she’s a servant, who’s in charge of the Spider?

Tactics

Centuries of maintaining the perimeter of the Slumbering Spider’s territory have made her a very practical fighter. She doesn't care about the flow of battle, honor, or style. As someone who hates conflict, she wants it over as quickly as possible. This even extends to her fighting style. Rather than use a weapon, Maria “rewrites” minute fragments of Earthly reality into impossibly sharp crescents of alien crystal. These blades can cut through mundane materials with ease, though magical defenses are much more effective. This is but a minor usage of her Noble Phantasm so it does not take much mana.
    Maria considers her very existence a failure and thus will do her best to make up for it in some way. She tasks herself with continuing her original mission of protecting the world, even though she can no longer do so as she once did. If summoned into Chaldea, for example, she will work herself to exhaustion in order to protect Human Order. If a Singularity were to open up in South America, she would demand to be included in the investigation party. She will always hide her weakness and her injuries, even when such behavior would be a detriment to her team.
    When not tasked with protecting mankind, she will try to do so anyway. If she does somehow get some free time, she will typically spend it in the company of animals (or animalistic servants). She has a curious fondness for snakes, something she doesn’t really understand but which comes from a few of her legends. When it comes to mealtime, her inhumanity really shows. Her sense of taste is extremely detached from that of baseline humanity, so she may periodically snack on batteries or silicon computer chips.

Class Abilities

Existence Outside the Domain: C
    The nature of a Foreigner class servant as a “being owned by a creature not of this world.” This skill grants a strong resistance to effects that would alter the state of the servant, such as mental interference or other enchantments. As a result of this skill, however, the Servant’s physiology is altered to reflect the nature of their patron being. The Spider’s influence manifests as bright green eyes that glow in stressful situations, white hair. and pale markings on one side of her body.

Divinity: B
    A measure of divine aptitude that allows a servant to break through special defenses. Foreigner class servants are not true divinities, but gain a measure of higher-dimensional existence from their pact. Interestingly, The B rank appears to be a gestalt, the result of her ties to the Slumbering Spider as well as her syncretization with Saint Mary. These two forms of divinity seem to be somewhat at odds, but ultimately add up to be greater than either form by itself.

Magic Resistance: A
    A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer.' Maria’s status as the Spider’s guardian makes her very flesh reject lesser thaumaturgy.

Personal Skills

Blood-Sucking: C
    Normally the act of absorbing another’s blood to replenish their own health and strength. One of the powers of a vampire. As extension and custodian of the Slumbering Spider, Maria has inherited the ability to extract the potential energy of living matter and add it to her own stores. The affected matter becomes brittle and crystalline. The Spider itself can extract much more energy, so much so that, despite not being a proper bloodsucker, it was still lauded as a Dead Apostle Ancestor. Technically, the two of them share the #5 spot on that list.

Unlike her master, she is able to transfer this energy into another being. Part of her reputation as a ‘fertility goddess’ comes from this.

Animal Communication: A+
    Communication of intention with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'. Since it's not like the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed. The Spider’s guardian must warn all living creatures of its presence until the time of awakening comes, regardless of language. It is possible for Maria to communicate her intentions to all life forms and she may even command animals to carry out her bidding.

Alluring Nightingale: C+
    A mesmerizing skill possessed by those with a naturally beautiful voice. It is possible to evade the effects of this skill with Magic Resistance, but even without it one can resist with a sufficiently strong will. Maria gains bonuses to putting enemies to sleep with a haunting lullaby.

Dreams of the Promised Time
    Memories of events that have yet to pass. Dwelling on the future as if it were the past rejects that which deviates from the course. The memories grate against her spiritual core, damaging her, but conditions are reset and the efficiency of mana consumption is greatly improved for a short time. Curiously, Maria does not register as ‘human’ to any abilities that check for that trait while this skill is active.

A wasteland unsuitable for life, vaulted by rust-colored clouds. An atmosphere suffused with the fell remnants of the planet’s lifeforce. A false eden, a seed of the old world locked forever in impenetrable glass.

Noble Phantasm

Oracion de la Reclamante Tierra (ORT)
    Guardian and Warden of the Crystal Valley

Type: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1 ~ 50
    Maximum Targets: 500 people

Maria’s Noble Phantasm is the authority of her master and charge, the supposed Ultimate One of Mercury. With some of its power backing her, she is able to affect the nature of reality around her, rewriting physical laws to transform the area into the alien system the Slumbering Spider considers ‘reality.’ This Noble Phantasm is active to a limited extent without declaring its true name. Without proper activation, the space it can affect is limited in scope but not in distance. Maria is able to carve out pieces of space and replace them with alien crystal structures, but that reality is quickly rewritten by the Earth’s Reality Marble due to Maria lacking the same level of sovereignty possessed by an Ultimate One.
    Upon declaring the true name of her Noble Phantasm, the greater extent of this might is unleashed. Maria creates a simulacrum of the Spider, a hollow replica that nevertheless possesses the same signature as the real thing. A vast territory around her is immediately claimed and converted into the terrain of an alien planet with its own physical laws and relativity. This is similar in nature to a Reality Marble, except that the world’s truth is replaced with that which the Spider recognizes rather than a concept that Maria holds within herself. The terrain spreads out quickly from beneath Maria’s feet, twisting the existing area into a crystalline hellscape. The space here could not be called “Earth,” rather, it is the domain of the Slumbering Spider. The ground itself leeches away the essentia of any living organic matter that touches it, though Maria can designate individuals for it to ignore. The crystalline structures made by the proper activation of this Noble Phantasm last much longer, even indefinitely should there be enough biomass for the area to feed on.

Max Bond CE
    Last Breath

Every now and again, during quiet moments, I start to ask questions.

What was I? What am I? Was I part of the spider before I was even born? Is there a point where I stopped being human and became what I am now?

I guess this was it then. That moment in time when my future was set in stone and I lost who I was. When that Thing tore its way out of the nest It had made for itself, I already knew what I had to do. Maybe I should have reconsidered it. After all, I had been trapped in the same mountain for most of my life. We weren't so different after all. I almost felt bad for the creature. Was It to blame for crashing into the mountain, thousands of years before it was supposed to? Was I supposed to sit idly by and allow humanity to kill off the planet, fulfilling the prophecy that had brought It here in the first place?

Maybe I should have stopped trying to
    protect
    restrain
    it. Maybe I should have let the Spider run free, let it encase the world in a beautiful crystal shell.

Maybe.

But I gave people some time to fix themselves instead.

Relationships
    Mochizuki Chiyome: (Understanding. They are both burdened by a power beyond their comprehension.)

Other Goddesses: I'm just a minor goddess, okay?! I don't want to be part of your dumb club! And don't touch my poncho! Oh, do you want me to make you one? I made it myself, so I'm a bit proud of it--

Hessian Lobo, Asterios: Aw, who's a cute little guy? You are! Yes you are!

Quetzalcoatl, Medusa, Cleopatra: A-Anaconda?! (Blushing. Embarrassment. Just what is so alluring about them?)

Author's Notes
    I've been meaning to use ORT as an inspiration for a servant, but I couldn't find a Spirit that would fit the ideas I had until I found Maria. Since she has numerous very conflicting myths about her, it gave me the opportunity to pick and choose parts that I felt fit the character I was building. Her Spanish wikipedia page is much more comprehensive than the English one, as long as you know the language.
    Last edited by gyrowins; July 10th, 2019 at 01:25 PM.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Faceclaim, tagged for hugeness
    Source

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Rider
    True Name: Qimmikussualuk
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Native American Mythology

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: D+
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: D

Height: 274 cm
    Weight: 632 kg
    Dislikes: Nothing in particular
    Talent: Swimming, endurance
    Natural Enemy: N/A
    Armament: Fangs and claws
    Catalyst: A carved wooden amulet

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - Rank D: The Class Skill of a Berserker, trading one’s sanity in exchange for power. Parameters are raised in accordance to the rank of Mad Enhancement, and certain Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms may be rendered unusable by the user’s madness.
    Strength and Endurance parameters are ranked up. Sanity is not actually reduced, as Berserker simply retains his ordinary animal mental state. He does, however, recognize his Master as ‘family’ and thus will not attack them.

Personal Skills

Monstrous Strength - Rank C: A Skill that usually stems from the user’s status as a monster or demon. The Strength parameter can be ranked up for a period of time determined by the rank of Monstrous Strength. In some cases, negative effects may result from overuse of this Skill.
    As one with the nature of a Phantasmal Species, Berserker qualifies for this Skill.

Battle Continuation - Rank A: The ability to fight on despite deadly injuries, manifested as a Skill. It also grants a slight resistance towards instant-death attacks.
    Stemming from a protective amulet given to Berserker by his owner as well as his own endurance, fighting despite mortal injuries is possible, as long as one does not suffer a decisive wound.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Northern Giant Dog
    Qimmikussualuk

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 1

A constantly active Noble Phantasm that embodies Berserker’s body. A giant hunting dog, trained to listen to its owner and hunt with them. Qimmikussualuk is also a representation of Berserker’s status as a terror of the mainlanders and a source of their fear of dogs. Renowned as a monster, the beast often hunted creatures ranging from whales to humans.
    Qimmikussualuk gives Berserker a damage boost when attacking humans, as well as giving him the ability to gain magical energy simply by eating. The ordinary amount of magical energy gained from devouring souls is also significantly increased.
    As a side-effect, given that Berserker would never abandon his master, his owner has appeared alongside him. Being a nameless spirit, Berserker’s owner is useless in terms of combat but can communicate for and to Berserker. Should the owner die, Berserker’s Mad Enhancement would be permanently ranked up and he would become close to uncontrollable.

Lore
    Berserker’s true identity is Qimmikussualuk, the Giant Dog of the Polar North.

There was once a man who had a giant dog; it could swim in the sea, and was so big that it could drag whales and narwhals to land. The narwhals it just hung on its grinders, when it wanted to swim to land with them. The man who owned it had cut holes in its jaws and fastened thongs to the holes, so he just pulled at these thongs when he wanted it to turn.
    When they wished to go on a journey, he and his wife sat on its back.
    The man had long wished for a son, but as he could not get one, he gave his dog the amulet that the child should have had. It was a knot of wood from a tree, and it was to make the dog hard against death.
    Then one day the dog ate a person, so the man had to go away and settle down elsewhere. One day while he was living in that place a kayak came in sight a long way off, and the man had to make haste and hide his dog, so that it should not eat the stranger. He led it a long way up in the hills, and gave it a large bone that it could gnaw and amuse itself with.
    But one day the dog smelt the stranger, all the same, and came down from the hills; and its master then had to hide the man and his kayak far away, so that the dog should not tear them to pieces; so dangerous was it.
    But as it was so large and so ferocious, its master made many enemies, and one day there came a strange man in a sledge with three dogs as large as bears, to kill the giant dog. The man went to meet the sledge with the dog after him. At first the dog pretended to be afraid, and only when the strange dogs lunged for it did it fling itself upon them and bite through the skulls of all three.
    At last the man noticed that the giant dog used to disappear occasionally on long excursions inland, and sometimes it came back with the leg of an inland-dweller. Then he understood that it attacked the inland-dwellers, and brought its master their legs. That they were the legs of inland-dwellers he could tell by their having boots on with long hairs.
    From this giant dog dates the great terror that the inland-dwellers have of dogs. It always used to show itself suddenly in the opening of the window and haul them out. But it was a very good thing for the inland-dwellers to get a little fright sometimes, for they were very much given to carrying off people who were alone, especially women who had lost their way in the fog.

Personality
    As long as Qimmikussualuk or his owner is not hunting or under threat, he behaves like a large, friendly dog. At least towards his owner, though he can come to accept his Master as well.
    Mutual understanding with Qimmikussualuk is difficult, as he is a dog. He cares little for humans besides his owner, and mostly views them as food. However, just as he did not attack his owners family, he will not attack his Master. It is also possible to command him by bribing him with food, though it can be hard to convey complex plans.
    Despite his animalistic demeanor, Qimmikussualuk possesses some base cunning and is a talented hunter. He can feign weakness or injury in order to draw enemies close and can make use of rudimentary tactics. Still, his hunting instincts are strong and as such it may be difficult to keep him from attacking ordinary people.
    Qimmikussualuk’s simplistic wish is to be able to remain with his owner. Nothing would please the dog more, though the idea of endless food is tempting.

Relationships
    Hessian Lobo: (“Another one like me…?”)
    Tamamo Cat: (“Cat! Cat!”)
    Cú Chulainn: (Wariness.)

Creator's Notes
    Far from my best work, but it’s something. My other idea was Mictlāntēcutli, but I don't like making sheets for gods.

Since it was recommended that I bring this sheet over for the current contest...

Rider
    Spirit: Xtabay [Xkeban]
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Alternate Class: Caster

Faceclaim:
    Spoiler:

Credit to MisRoma/Mr.Romance (pixiv page contains NSFW content)

Nature:
    Spoiler:
    Kind and comforting. Lewd and passionate. Those who have met her would describe Rider such. Neither side could be called false - Rider passionately offers comfort, and kindly shares her acts of lewdness. Those around her are simply prone to seeing the latter traits first.

Rider gives off a nature that seems to invite one to castigate her with words, and yet she will never respond in kind. No matter how cruel one's words, she will never cast back a single hostile word. Does she relish in those harsh words, or does she simply not care what people say about her?

Much as she is open with her desires, so too is she open with her wish - to see a world brought forth wherein sexuality is no longer viewed as something shameful, as something sinful. It is not as if she looks down upon those who do not share her enjoyment of carnal union; she simply finds it sad to see people prevented from making their own choice on the matter due to social pressure.

Rider has her doubts about her likelihood for success in a Holy Grail War - she's a fairly weak Servant and she knows it. Even so, she's not the sort to not put her all in what she does, and so she won't go down without a fight. Her strategy will likely revolve around charming other Servants or Masters to aid her, guiding those she can to tear down the greatest threats, and leaving those she feels she has a hope against to be her final opponents.

... and if she can have a lot of fun while she's at it, then she can't say it was a waste of effort to try, even if she loses, right?

Dislikes: Jealous people
    Talent: Turning the other cheek
    Natural Enemy: She who bears that name...

Legend:
    Spoiler:

Among the Yucatec Maya, there exists a tale of two sisters. The people called this woman
    Xkeban
    the Sinful Woman
    , and they called her sister
    Utz-Colel
    the Good Woman

The girl named
    Xtabay
    She Who Ensnares
    , who was commonly known as Xkeban, was infamous in her hometown for her lascivious way of life. Hardly a person could be found who had not either lain with her, or could not name one who had. As such, she was reviled by the public for her improper way of life.

And yet, even as the masses looked upon her behaviour with scorn, Xkeban would give all that she had for the poor and downtrodden. Much of the many gifts and great wealth she acquired from her paramours would be given to dress those who had no clothes, or to buy medicine to treat the sickly. When her neighbours had 'useless' or sickly animals to get rid of, Xkeban would take them in and tend to them herself. Even as the townsfolk spat vicious words at her, Xkeban would never reply in kind.

One day, Xkeban went missing. This disappearance was paid little mind by most of the people - it would not be the first time that Xkeban had left town for a day or two to visit a lover from a neighbouring town. However, as time passed and Xkeban did not return, an enticing scent caught the attention of all across town, and so they searched for the source. Eventually, the people traced that lovely aroma to Xkeban's home. When they entered, they found her on the floor, dead. Around her were the animals she raised, licking her corpse clean of grime and flies, keeping her body fresh, and it was that body that gave off that sweet perfume.

Xkeban's funeral was a small affair - she was buried by a few people who felt pity for the hated woman's fate. But the next day, the townsfolk would all flock to her grave, as it was suddenly overgrown with flowering vines, each bloom giving off that same bewitching scent for all to enjoy. This plant came to be known by the Maya people as
    xtabentún
    The Twisting Vine that Grows Upon the Rocks

Utz-Colel was outspoken with her disbelief regarding this state of events; she declared that this must have been the work of wicked spirits seeking to tempt others to embrace sin, for how else could anything but a foul stench come from the corpse of a sinner? She declared that when her end came, her corpse would give off a scent far, far more lovely than that of a whore like Xkeban.

Some time would pass, and Utz-Colel would also die. Her funeral was a grand affair - all of the town came in sorrow for the beloved woman's fate. But soon after her burial, a rancid scent would emerge from Utz-Colel's grave, disproving the claim she made when Xkeban died. Furthermore, in the days to follow, a tzacam cactus grew from Utz-Colel's grave, adorned by flowers that gave no scent at first approach, but proved to be foul when held close to the nose.

It would be from witnessing these events, that the people would reflect upon the ways of the two sisters, and they would conclude that regardless of the purity or sinfulness of one's actions, a person's goodness came from their heart.

While the legend behind the name Xtabay would continue on, Xkeban's tale would end here... except for one matter. The flowers that grew upon her grave, the xtabentún, would become the source of a honey-based liquor of the same name, said to be as sweet and intoxicating as the love of that woman who pursued and shared the pleasures of the flesh with the entirety of her pure heart.

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C

Skills:
    Spoiler:

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (D): This level of Magic Resistance can nullify Single-Action spells.

Riding (A): A skill at riding vehicles and beasts alike - sufficient to ride anything short of a Phantasmal or Divine Beast.

Personal Skills:
    Golden Rule (C): It seems that money troubles are entirely unknown to Rider. Even as she's prone to giving her possessions away to those in need, one way or another, she ends up laden in wealth once more.

Masochistic Disposition (D): A nature that attracts abuse. In group battles, Rider is more likely to be targeted by enemies. On the surface, this would seem to be a negative skill, but for Servants with strong defenses, it makes one a valuable escort - a Tank-type character, if one will. The skill also comes with a minor bonus to one's defenses. Unfortunately, even with that bonus, Rider's defensive capacities are not particularly strong.

Scent of Alcoholic Fruit (A): Rider emits a sweet aroma that beguiles the mind, intoxicating all who inhale it. To catch but the faintest edge of it is to be tempted to seek more, and to be surrounded in that aroma is like floating without a care for anything else. One with some form of magical resistance may be able to resist the effect of this phenomenon, but for those without, nothing else but her matters once one has been ensnared.

Suspicious Drug (A): As sweet and lovely as the flowers she spreads may be, a shady compound can be refined from their depths. Any place she takes prolonged refuge in bears the risk of developing into something like a small Psycho Garden, but it would take a trained eye to recognize the risk inherent in these flowers. The drug produced is very potent, but things such as this can only lead to good-for-nothing developments, right?

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:

Xtabentún
    Nectar as Sweet as Love

Rank C Anti-Army
    Coiled around each of Rider's ankles are anklets formed of twisting vines. From each vine grows a series of white blossoms. Should she will it, any step she takes may sprout more of these blooming vines underfoot, which she may then control as she wills.

When the True Name is released, the nectar of all of the flowers surrounding her flows out from within, and is processed into an intoxicating brew. Whether to offer as a beverage to consume, or to unleash a deluge to barrage and intoxicate the minds of the enemies, the result will ensnare the minds of those who taste it.

Kan Manik-pok-oom (Precious Deer who Cleans)
    Kind Beast of Purification

Rank C Anti-Unit
    With a whistle, a white-tailed deer comes bounding to Rider's side. Such a beast seems amazingly small for a mount, yet it seems to live up to the task well enough. Whether this is a feat of her Riding skill, or testament to the beast's might, is unknown.

An aura spreads approximately three metres outward from the deer's body. Within this field, the concept of 'decay' is held at bay - diseases, fungi, and other similar existences will find no hold where this deer stands.

The beast may be far from the mightiest among mounts, but its greatest strength can be found in its nimbleness. Even if the foothold will last but a fleeting moment, even if the opening amidst obstacles will exist for but an instant, this beast can seize the opportunity to make its move, whether or not it bears Rider upon its back.

"Perhaps, as a Rider, you expected me to have a mightier steed? I'm sorry, this is the best I have to offer."

Craft Essence:
    Spoiler:

Honey Beneath the Heavens

Honey is sweetness. A single lick is pleasure upon the tongue.

Honey is purity. Sealed, it will hold across generations, across millennia even.

Honey is sacrifice. That which is taken by man who stands over the bees, and that which is given to the gods who stand over man.

Honey is medicine. It is soothing to the tormented stomach, and a balm to the seared skin.

Honey is intoxication. From it is born drinks that befuddle the mind and lighten the spirit.

Cab
    Honey
    is
    Cab
    the World
    "At least, that's how we say it among my people."

Relationships:
    Spoiler:

Fergus: "I have to put you on my 'by appointment only' list, Fergus. I can't afford to pass out from exhaustion if I'm expecting more clients later in the evening."

Jack the Ripper: Xkeban was understandably quite unnerved by the infamous killer of prostitutes on their first meeting.

Medb: There's a faint tension when they're together. Their girls' talk often drifts toward discussing their respective bedroom affairs, but Xkeban and Medb do not see eye-to-eye on the subject of how to view material gains stemming from those they "ride".

Merlin: Xkeban seems to be interested in how he also spreads flowers in the wake of his steps.

Quetzalcoatl: "Ah, I'm afraid the only sort of wrestling experience I have is more suited for atop a bed than within a wrestling ring, if you follow my meaning, Kukulkan-sama."

Utz-Colel: Tries to avoid her - nobody enjoys the company of an overly critical
    sister
    neighbour

I also have a (literal) sister sheet to this one. I don't know if it would be acceptable to present it immediately after this one, though.
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; December 21st, 2018 at 12:06 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you're allowed to submit two entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

I'm aware, but I'm accustomed to taking it as standard forum etiquette to avoid double-posting without at least a day or two gap (if I must), and I didn't want to try and cram both entries into the same post.

Speaking of the sister sheet, since I now have your post filling space between this post and my last entry...

Assassin
    Spirit: Xtabay [Utz-Colel]
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Alternate Class: Rider, Funny Vamp

Faceclaim:
    Spoiler:

First Encounter:

Spoiler:

Teasing Bluebeard:
    Spoiler:

Credit to Shirahama Kouta, and his SFW doujin, Agepoyo Trap.

Nature:
    Spoiler:
    Direct and honest. Harsh and critical. Those who have met her would describe Assassin such. Neither side could be called false - Assassin is direct with her harshness, and honestly critical of others. Those around her are simply prone to seeing the former traits first.

Assassin's nature is the sort that is swift to castigate others, and yet is weak to the same. Even a mild chastisement over poor behaviour is likely to result in her seeking to correct the flaw at hand. Is she really so desperate for the praise of others?

As quick as she is to talk, Assassin is fairly evasive about her reason for fighting in the Holy Grail War - at least to anyone who does not know her legend and True Name. This is because she fears that those who hear it may laugh if they knew what it was that she would fight for - an answer to that one burning question that haunted her after death:

"What did I do wrong?"

Assassin is quite certain that she can claim victory one way or another - she may be a weak Servant, but she's confident that what she is capable of will be enough to secure victory, if she's careful and precise with her actions. Her strategy will revolve around her ability to track others. Whether by seducing those close to her targets to mark them, or by secretly leaving her mark on enemy Servants during a quick clash, once she has managed to identify and locate the enemy Masters, she will pick them off as the opportunities arise - anyone else is just a pawn toward that goal.

... she'll likely also resort to seducing and bedding various people to amass additional energy separately from her Master, but... the way she goes about it... is that just a chore to her?

Dislikes: Sickness, poverty, seeing sin be rewarded
    Talent: Verbal abuse
    Natural Enemy: She who bears that name...

Legend:
    Spoiler:

Among the Yucatec Maya, there exists a tale of two sisters. The people called this woman
    Utz-Colel
    the Good Woman
    , and they called her sister
    Xkeban
    the Sinful Woman

The girl named Utz-Colel was famous for her pure way of life. Not a person could be found who had ever lain with her, nor name a person who ever had. As such, she was adored by the masses for her proper way of life.

And yet, even as the masses looked upon her behaviour with praise, Utz-Colel held no warmth in her heart for the poor and downtrodden. What wealth she acquired was applied only for her own needs, and she would turn a blind eye to the poor and the sickly. When her neighbours had 'useless', or sickly animals to get rid of, Utz-Colel would pay them no mind. When she saw or heard word of another's wrongdoing, she would be swift to rebuke them with a vicious tongue.

One day, two events happened - Xkeban went missing, and a strange, enticing aroma wafted across town. Entranced by that scent, the townsfolk searched for the source, and they found it in Xkeban's home - emanating from her corpse.

Utz-Colel was outspoken with her disbelief regarding this state of events; she declared that this must have been the work of wicked spirits seeking to tempt others to embrace sin, for how else could anything but a foul stench come from the corpse of a sinner? She declared that when her end came, her corpse would give off a scent far, far more lovely than that of a whore like Xkeban.

Some time would pass, and Utz-Colel would die as well. Utz-Colel's funeral was a grand affair - all of the town came in sorrow for the beloved woman's fate. But soon after her burial, a rancid scent would emerge from Utz-Colel's grave, disproving the claim she made when Xkeban died. Furthermore, in the days to follow, a tzacam cactus grew from Utz-Colel's grave, adorned by flowers that gave no scent at first approach, but proved to be foul when held close to the nose.

As Utz-Colel's soul departed, and she witnessed the foulness that came from her corpse, she fell deep into thought. As she wondered how a sinner could bring sweetness with her death, and yet a pure woman could bring foulness, she came to the conclusion that whatever being or force judged the souls of the deceased considered what people called "sins of love" to not be sins at all. Shocked by this 'revelation', Utz-Colel begged to whoever could hear her to let her walk the Earth once more, to let her indulge in these so-called "sins of love" that she had abstained from in life.

Dark spirits embraced her soul, and brought her back to the world of the living as a wandering soul. And so, Utz-Colel would seduce those who walked near the ceiba trees late at night. But Utz-Colel, in her judgement, had misunderstood what divided her from her sister. Xkeban was kindly, was warm-hearted, and she gave her body to all of her lovers purely out of the desire to share the pleasure of carnal union with her partners. Utz-Colel was harsh, was cold-hearted, and she was giving her "body" to her lovers purely out of envy.

The spirit of Utz-Colel, embraced by wicked spirits, became a wicked spirit herself. She continued on, continuing to seduce travelers in a twisted reflection of her sister's ways, and then assaulting them after the deed was done. Those who were taken by her would be found with scratches and bites across their bodies, and some among those who perished would be found with their heart torn free from their chest.

And so, the people gave this demon the name
    Xtabay
    She Who Ensnares

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C

Skills:
    Spoiler:

Class Skill:
    Presence Concealment (B): The capacity to conceal one's presence as a Servant. At this level, one can disappear and become extremely difficult to detect. However, the concealment effect diminishes considerably when she prepares to attack.

Personal Skills:
    Blood-Sucking (C): Assassin can recover magical energy by consuming the blood of another. Her personal preference seems to tilt toward supping upon the blood of one she has taken as a lover, allowing her to draw energy twice from one individual.

Sadistic Disposition (D): A nature that inflicts abuse. As an engagement continues, her aggression increases. While this appears to be a positive skill at first glance, the increase in sadistic behaviour over time chips away at Assassin's composure, and gradually lowers her defensive value. This skill could be said to be a step short of the skill that drives Berserkers insane.

Shapeshift (D-): The ability to alter one's form. Assassin's talent in this field is not particularly great - she can take the forms of other female humanoids, and she can create minor modifications to her body such as making claws of her nails or vampiric fangs of her teeth, but little else beyond that. Even manipulating her hair can only go so far as to alter its shape and length - it cannot actually make the hair strong enough to restrain even a weak Servant.
    ... Perhaps this means that familiar face...?

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:

Tzacam
    Foulness Concealed Within

Rank C Anti-Unit
    A long-toothed comb adorned with a flower. Assassin, when she wishes to be seen, will often be seen running it through her hair, again and again. However, it also serves as her weapon - even without invoking its True Name, she can launch the sharp teeth of the comb like tiny darts. They are not powerful, but as the teeth regrow as soon as they break off, Assassin can maintain a rapid barrage of strikes.

By setting this comb in her hair as an ornament, and invoking its True Name as a Noble Phantasm, she unlocks its true power. In this state, her hair becomes laden with sharp needle-like points. In this state, combined with the control of her hair granted by her Shapeshifting, she can riddle a foe with dozens, even hundreds of tiny pinpricks with just a graze.

While the minor wounds of the many pricks may be as nothing to a Servant, the small spines linger within those subjected to them, inflicting a continuous degree of pain, and gradually digging deeper and deeper into the target. A subject bearing these can be constantly sensed by Assassin, allowing her to pursue a pierced target, no matter where they may go.

The hair needles are not 'formed' when Xtabay activates Tzacam. In truth, as she combs her hair, small needles break off from among the large needles that make the comb's teeth, and adorn themselves amidst her locks. Activating Tzacam just extends these spines into a state where they can be made useful.

As Tzacam is an extension of her own being, tracking the needles of it is just a matter of proprioception - just as a person can 'feel' the position of their own hand relative to their body without using their eyes, so too can Xtabay 'feel' where her needles are relative to her body. As such, she always knows the direction and distance of anyone or anything that bears a needle within, and can distinguish each one from the rest with no effort.

Craft Essence:
    Spoiler:

Grand Saber ... Ceiba?

"It is said that there is a tree that reaches across worlds, bridging the land of the dead, the realm of the gods, and all that lie between."

"Oh, you've already heard of that tale? Alright, but did you know that there's not just one?"

"I've seen one of them myself, a gigantic ceiba tree we call Yaxche. When the spirits gave me freedom to walk the world once more, I had to climb up it to get out of
    Xibalba
    the underworld
    . Once you've felt a World Tree, the intensity of the mana that rushes up and out of it, it's like nothing else on Earth. Also, as I touched the Tree, I could feel the presence of the other Trees, and... I think I felt things that might be like them, yet not?"

"Many, many years after leaving the underworld, as I stood beneath Yaxche once more, I could feel a connection to someone through it. One who took up an extension of one of those... other things that are so like the trees - a pillar that binds the world. She looked quite striking, so..."

"... I stole her face."

"Not literally, you idiot! But even a fool like you should have seen the resemblance to that woman on the horse by now, right?"

"... Wait... just how many other people here share this face, exactly?"

Relationships:
    Spoiler:

Artoria Pendragon (Lancer & Lancer Alter): "I can feel the pulse of Yaxche..."

Mysterious Heroine X: "It's a shame, but stealing my likeness is unforgivable, so Utz-Colel will have to die as well." - Mysterious Heroine X

Other Saberfaces: Utz-Colel is slowly growing uncomfortable with the increasing number of women who share the face she stole.

Quetzalcoatl: "Please... please won't you tell me... where did I go wrong, Kukulkan-sama? What should I have done differently, Kukulkan-sama?"

Romulus: The Great Founder seems to welcome Utz-Colel's company.
    "Your path up
    Yaxche
    your land's great tree
    into this world is one that has now lead you to my great
    tree
    spear
    , and therefore, it is also a path that leads to Roma."
    - Romulus

Xkeban: "I've lived a pure life, and for it I was damned. I rose to the land of the living again and walked your sordid path, and found naught but ruin. So why? Why were you the blessed one?!"

Final Comment:
    Spoiler:
    Yes, I did in fact choose to make her a Saberface just for a Ceiba=Saber pun.
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; December 21st, 2018 at 01:51 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now here is my contribution for the contest .

"The Little Girl(s)"
    (Caster)

Adult Form :

Title: Caster Cherokee, Wanderer of Loneliness

Height: 134 -176 cm

Weight: 40 - 73 kg

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Attribute: Earth/Man

Origin: North America

Weapon: Priest Staff, Flint-knife

Other qualifying Classes: Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Archer, Saver

Likes: The undisturbed nature, animals, respectful humans, strong women, sensible men
    Dislikes: Civilization, greed, brash men, creepy people
    Talents: many different; all survival related attainments, to conjure Magic
    Natural enemy: It doesn't matter.

Parameters

Strength
    : D
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: B++
    Luck: B+
    Mana:
    A
    NP:
    A++

Background

This is at the start not a single soul, but it started with one single soul. The one of the little girl who sacrificed herself to become the bride of a monster to provide her tribe protection. After her arrival in the "Dreamland of the Ancestral" she has endured countless rough conditions and treatments. Thankfully, the god Nunda Igehi took pity on her plight. Assisted by two benevolent individuals, they outsmarted the Devil of the Cherokee to let her escape. Then she was educated in Spiritualism/Shamanism by the higher beings to be able to defend herself. After the end of her trials she was entrusted with the mission to do the same deed to other maiden shamans: to rescue them. As a final gift they have donated to her the Gift of Maturation because- due to her way to reach those realms- she has lost the capability to reach adolescence so she was granted the ability to reach adulthood.

Then she has guided the imprisoned Souls of the sacrificed shaman maidens of the various Indigenous tribes and reached conclusions with the Overnatural-beings, either through shamanism or carnal negotiations for their welfare. Then after the downfall of the Age of Gods she was affected by the loss of a materializable body in the dream world as well as suffering the weakened potency of the draining Mystery. So- to sustain her body as well as to save the other maidens- she was forced to incorporate their souls in herself and became a sort of living Counter Guardian, thus reaching in the end the record on the Throne of Heroes.

Personality

Her personality consists of two different forces. On the one hand the nameless Shamaness and on the other the countless nameless little shaman maidens.

Both have the shared base of sort of tortured but brave young girls who had altruistic traits, although every one of them had a slightly different temper and inner wisdom. But in most cases they are- as long as they are in their child form- a bit similar to Illya in terms of unconscious brutality. They prefer to avoid violence, instead wanting to be loved and experience the playing of normal children of their age. But in the case they are attacked or see injustice they hold educated behavior of a medicine (wo)man who was appropriate to execute the justice besides the tribe leaders in their village. Although in the modern world they would at least be smiled upon.

In matters of a fight or a rough injustice they switch to their adult form, giving control of their body primarily to the central Cherokee priestess. In this case she displays a highly philosophical demeanour which is best described as spiritual natured. But she is also a tortured young woman with a warped mind: fluctuating erratically between the demeanour of a stoic, tough young warrioress who holds her own ground and on the other hand a disturbed girl that has- through all occurrences- kept some part of her childish exciteability and curiosity. As such she likes to try out unknown things.

However she is through that she wasn't able to mature normally. As such she has a disturbed mix of her own growth because, due to the method in which she has entered as well as the years in the spirit world, her mind was almost like in a stasis state where she was only able to process the occurrences. Thus she has a complicated relationship towards men. Though in the case of brash or too direct ones she is immediately in an "Eliminate" mode because she remembered Tsul kalu, to wise men of the grey years she shows a respect because she was taught (in her tribe) that such old men are exceptional veteran warriors who deserves respect. Also she feels great ease towards sensitive and empathic ones due to how her father was a naturally soulful and peace-craving man.

Towards children she has a difficult relation due to how she was at her heart someone who wasn't given time to proceed and let the experience ease down and thus was unable to develop maternal feeling for her rescued children. Through this she would have psychological problems with promiscuous actions as well as with the subject of love. Even when she found the right one she wouldn't be able to enjoy the feelings properly.

Relations towards the modern age and Master: They are very open minded and curious about the legends and myths of other countries. She has especially found interest in the Celtic/Nordic mythology which she regards as similar as to their own one. As such they display great curiosity. Other nature /spiritual Servants like Baba Yaga or creatures like the Kelpie are sure to ignite her interest because she likes to see if some of the beings are the same as their legends.

They have founded a liking to the ideas of books and are striving to learn reading and writing to conserve their knowledge. Also she has found a fondness for movies and series but gets pouty if they depict the beings of their myths false and doesn't tolerate anyone making jokes about the existence and might of spiritual beings like Bigfoot. In some cases that can even provoke her killing urge. As they are very proud of their Indian origin they have a great respect towards other Indian Servants although they are conscious that not many had reached the ears of the White Devils so this occurrence is a rare joy.

Also they have found a serious liking of the western cuisine especially cakes which she refers to as sweetbread, pork dishes (as they were not indigenous to their territories and were introduced by the Europeans), and sweeties which she would eat very much so that one should make sure to tell and teach her oral hygiene because she would then awe in tooth ache especially during Christmas…

That is not right. I know how to clean my mouth! *sulks*… I know, I'll show you the Cherokee method! Haha!!

Help! Help!!!

Come back Narrator-san!!

No, then I had one!!!

Now I have you. And don't worry, if you have some ache I'll give you a big strong grizzly mouth! Ahahaha!!!

Ohhohow!!… Help!....

Hello, Taka is my name. Because my colleague is for some reasons unable to fulfill his duty, I will take this part.
    Although she's not so enthusiastic about the new rituals she has found a happiness in the Christmas festivals. That the humans are nice to each other and even for friends and enemies to celebrate with each other for a time. The delicious meals. The smells of the spices... It truly warms her heart.

Her attitude towards her Master will depend heavily on their gender and personality. Whether they appear in either their child or adult form depends on the benevolence of the summoner. For instance, a cold tempered Master would have higher compatibility with their adult form. They are however reluctant to fight at the start of the Grail War. Instead they prefer to get to know the other participants as well as familiarize themselves with the modern world. Their next course of action depends on the nature of the other participants and the amount of hostile intentions towards them.

In the case of a brash or promiscuous male Master she will act in a hostile threatening way. Towards weak male Servants she would feel somewhat irritated but treat them like a neutral instructor. Against sensitive ones they are willing to open themselves up more, similarly with mother-type Masters (like Irisviel). Should in a Grail War they witness a world threatening danger they will show dutifully and mercilessly the power of the warriors that kept the malevolent spirits at bay or who fought against the intruders once calling themselves "Europeans" before her fading.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation: EX
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting Mana.

Boosted by her second Noble Phantasm, it enables her to establish a "Temple" which is actually more of an invisible blessed area like the once sanctified woods and mountains of their tribes. In it she can evoke spiritual phenomena like the Feu Follet, as well as enhance the ability of spiritual beings to materialize a physical body, granting them the equivalent of Independent Action at rank E. She utilizes her "Temple" as a Camp completely adapted to the geography. In her Territory she is able to boost the combat abilities of her allies and weaken her foes by up to one parameter ranking.

Item Creation (Assisted): A+
    She is capable of creating "relics", objects that are able to function as a medium of the spirits which are then able to grant the wielder capabilities of the residing spirits. She can also upgrade objects or weapons, even other Noble Phantasms, by blessing them with the might of the Overnatural Spirits. She is also through the help of the spirits capable of creating potions, weapons of God's flesh (like iron and steel) and plant familiars.

Personal Skills
    :

Gift of the Maturation (Rankless):
    Is the representation of her gift from the divine beings, that enabled her to reach adulthood.

As a Servant this Skill allows her to shift between her child and adult forms. Additionally this Skill contains the effects of Goddess Divine Core C, Cry of the Angel A and Allure of the Peace Founding B (it functions as charm which at this rank if used, exchanges hostile intentions of the opponent towards the user into carnal desire. In other words it is an incitation of the old phrase "make love not war").

Expert of Many Specializations: A ++
    Is the crystallization of the collected knowledge attained by the girls comprising Caster. It is the representation of their mundane skills they had during life. In language skills alone she is able to use already more than 33 indigenous languages. Curiously she seems to- unrelated to the communication lightening function- already have some skills in the usage of English and Spanish languages.

But in comparison to other Servants they have had to endure more rough conditions. Out of these reasons this Skill is elevated to an immeasurable rank. Also some attainments included are equal to other Servant ranks such as Subversive Activities B or Presence Concealment B. Through the use of these Skills she is able to use this attainment among others: track reading, survival in arid climates/tropical/cold until arctic environment (every terrain type is treated as a Skill of its own), plant and animal knowledge, Medical Techniques equivalent to rank D and so on.

It represents basically the Knowledge of the indigenic Population of North America.
    Shamanism (Thaumaturgy of the Spirits): EX
    Shamanism is known at its core as the practice of summoning the support of the spirits in the form of blessings, assistance or the direct calling of spiritual beings. In truth those are only the modern remnants of its old versatility (comparable to the weakening of Magecraft), but she is able to use its old true might. Additionally it includes the teachings of Magic (the distinction between Magic and Magecraft were in their culture only that Magic is the property of the higher beings and Shamanism = Magecraft) of the deities. She is able to interact with spirits in the form of using them as under normal means undisturbable scouts, be capable of a form of Divination and precognition as well as retrocognition, or to cast powerful destiny determining curses which let the target accumulated misfortune or to protect areas and persons from harm.

She is capable- through the trials of the greater spirits- of shaping the weather in the form of direct combat means and terraforming on a middled range. As the direct pupil of Nunda Igehi the Cherokee deity of healing she has been taught in the speciality of Nunda: spiritual medication /surgery to be more exact. As such she is capable of treating wounds and injuries through spiritual mediums. In her case by chanting an incantation of Cherokee she can treat at the accuracy of physical minimally invasive techniques. As such she is able to repair sinew damage and enable paraplegics to regain their former mobility.

Her capability in this domain reaches the level of the phenomenon called Heaven's Feel. As such she is able to carry out manipulation on the soul directly. She is able to cure psychological illnesses like Alzheimer's, repair broken minds and restore their former sanity. Through this she is able to purge mental pollution and even lower Mad Enhancement's rank by up to two letter grades. Also she is able to craft "spiritual Chimeras" by implanting spiritual bodies of different origins with each other. Through this the body gains abilities of the implanted parts. For example, implanting a wolf or snake spirit/soul parts into a human would grant him enhanced senses and better physical capabilities but they will suffer under their new alien instincts.

She is also capable of implanting spirits in humans (in this case the resulting hybrid borders on a Pseudo-Servant) and Servants, thus allowing them to gain access to the spirit's power. But during this process Heroic Spirits would rarely have some difficulties to manage due to the new attributes (mostly it will be similar to the personality warping effects of the Innocent Monster Skill). Humans must have the willpower and determination to hold the dominance of their mind or at least find a shared point of view to not become a puppet-like vessel or turn into a beast.

Additionally they are able to utilize each of their clan/tribe's individual Shamanism form like the Zuni/Hopi Kachina doll magic or the Zuni sign sorcery called "fetishes" and so on.

Also this Skill gives her Clairvoyance at rank A-.
    It can be said that she is- in comparison to modern day Shamans/medicine-men- what Medea is to a standard/average Mage in terms of capability.

Summoning: EX (outside of North America B++/up to A+ in her Territory)
    Allows for summoning familiar spiritual beings. At this rank it is possible to summon known Divine Spirits /beasts or Heroic Spirits/wraiths. Due to her Shamanism and three Noble Phantasms, she is capable of summoning almost every spiritual being of her continent minus the Mexican sphere. To summon them she must recite a personal incantation to call the spirits. In some cases a catalyst is also required, be it an object like oceanic-ice or certain times of day.

(At this rank is she able to summon Heroic wraiths and lesser Divine Spirits as well as middle class Phantasmal Beasts. To be able to do this she must perform more more elaborate rituals which she conducts near a fire in a certain dance pattern.)

In conjunction with her territory and through her shamanism, she is additionally able to "invite" local spirits to summon them through her rituals and give them their original spiritual might back.
    Outside of America she has to shoulder the Mana back up of her summoned spirits, with the exception of the invited spirits which can exist through a fixed amount of energy that allows them to "live as they please" for an amount of times Caster can select.

example Summonings
    Psônen: An ancient mythological bird of the Abennaki mythology, which is best described as an Icebird. It is a Blizzard Phoenix which instead of flames emits cold flares. Its feather color is turquoise, dark blue. It has an appearance similar to a cross between a Karakara and a Wedge-tailed eagle. It is capable of using a green flare frost attack that causes cold implosion which causes ice to build. Also it is able to create blizzards by opening its wings. It possesses the strength to fight against the Dragon Kind and can create ice blades by slashing with its wings and claws. Lastly, it is able to make ice stakes grow as well as use them as projectiles.

Tulok: Is a Heroic wraith of the Inuit mythology who chased the deity Igaluk. He is one of the cases where she needs a catalyst; in his case a Meteor Stone to be summoned. He is a stern, determined no-nonsense indidvidual but he has a soft spot for women. He possesses the God Slayer Skill at rank B and Eternal Arms Mastery at rank A. He also possesses Ulloriaq Timi which is the crystallization of his body that splintered into the stars.

Wendigo: Is a Demonic being that is a sort of Skinwalker. As such it is able to shapeshift into humans and animals (preferably predators). Its true form- depending on its nutritional state- ranges from a thin skeleton-like ghoulish creature that has a deer head with wolf fangs, claws and is more of a skin overdrawn skeleton to a Demonic looking being that has grown hard muscles and armor-like skin. In every form Wendigo's Strength is B to A+ and its Agility is A. Also it is able to use a Curse type Mana blast as well as create through its bite other Wendigos.

Deerwoman: Is a being comparable to the forest nymphs of Greece. Although there are more hideous seductresses who lured promiscuous men to their deaths, in most cases they are benign spirits who help the helpless ones. They are able to shapeshift from a deer to a women and also into anthropomorphic hybrids. Though capable of combatting Servants physically, their true talent is sorcery. As such they are able to use Charm magic, Wind and Earth Magecraft as well as plant manipulation.

Gaasyendietha: Is a Dragon of the Seneca mythology. It is described as a Meteor Dragon. It is a primordial Dragon that existed before humans had existed. As such it has a mystery comparable with that of the other primordial beasts like the Leviathan. Gaasyendietha is an armored creature who is able to mold itself by cloaking himself in its own flames. It is able to build inferno-like wings and clad himself in a layer of flame, with which it is able to mold its form similar to the primordial earth. Also it is capable of manipulating water and travelling on fires so fast it looks like it's teleporting. It is a more passive creature who is more interested in being undisturbed, but it reacts with instinctive hostility towards Servants who are known as beast slayers.

Noble Phantasm

Didanvdo Ha´asidi

Type:
    Miracle-protection
    A++
    Range:
    ​Near to middle
    Maximum number of targets: 10
    Description:

Is the sublimated pact of the shamanistic maidens they made during their rituals as well as the exchanged protection for who the maidens had paid for with their lives towards the higher beings. This Noble Phantasm represents the bonds of the Shamanesses to the higher beings. It provides a spiritual protection from the beings. As in her particular case the Tsul Kalu; a Bigfoot shaped Demon who still holds towards her and protects her. In the case of a single enemy he materializes as a 2.80 meter tall giant possessing Monstrous Strength at A-rank as well as Demonic Guardian Beast EX which provides him a massive boost if he is enraged. The more Caster is injured the more demon-like he becomes by growing bigger and gaining a black mist cloak in place of his fur.

In the case it is multiple enemies he displays his possession claiming force. Then he has full access to all Skills and Noble Phantasms with exception of summon based ones to combat the other enemies. The Tsul Kalu is under normal conditions passive but in the case that Caster is attacked is it possible that he will act on his own. But this Noble Phantasm prevents under normal circumstances the outburst of the spirits. Through the revealing of the true name they are able to call every guardian being at their will. Examples would be the Thunderbird, Wana-games-ak, Sasquatch or Dogman-like beings as well as some guardian deities like Tsago Degi Naleya.

Also this Noble Phantasm allows them to make a sufficient spiritual link to almost every spiritual being of the Indian folklores and legends.

Asgitisdi Elohi u-nequa
    Type: Anti-Progress
    Range:
    Near to wide
    Maximum number of targets: 10
    Description:
    Is not the inner projection but the location where every shaman had to forge a connection to the realm of the higher beings. Through this connection they are able to recreate this as a Reality Marble like phenomenon. Although it is classified as a Reality Marble it is more of a Bounded Field. Rather than overwriting the world with Caster's inner world, it instead regresses the area back into the conditions of the Age of Faeries/Spirits, thus rejuvenating the World at a certain rate through a phase moderated process. It's divided up into five phases, which progress by reactivating the slumbering and dormant lying spirits as well as collecting and releasing the Mana of the leylines. Then it uses the Mana to recreate the spiritual density of the World and regresses the area's Spirituality/Mystery increasingly.

The first phase is basically the same as the blessed area created through her Territory Creation Skill.

The second one is that the earth and air slowly fill with Mana and it begins to slowly shift the area, as well as beginning to pulse with mystery.

At the third the density of Mana in the atmosphere is comparable to the standard Reality Marble. In it the landscape starts to change into its original terrain. Drained swamps begin to became moist and flooded with water. Animals corresponding to the terrain appear without being summoned by Caster. Normal humans start to feel that they are in a seldom entered area and feel sort of uncomfortable. Spiritual beings as well as Magical ones are empowered (Servants included) and Mages are also affected.

At the fourth phase the area is half regressed into the Age of Faeries. As such spirits are now able to roam the area freely. Servants are increasingly regaining abilities (including Noble Phantasms) as well as powers of their main body. This is not due to the main body being summoned. Instead a spiritual link is established to the main body. The Servant's Saint Graph then synchronizes and assimilates with their main body. Also the Servant becomes capable of recalling memories and experiences of all of their past summonings.

Also all Mystery based abilities and Noble Phantasms are empowered and corresponding ones resolved around technology are weakened by up to two ranks. Christian based Skills are now degraded with the maximal possible rank of D. Abilities that are resolved around urbanization or exploitation are now threatened by the World as a threat to the World itself. Also the destruction of this area will now provoke the reaction of the Counter Force.

At the last state the area is successfully transformed into a "Island of Faerie/Spirit Age" in the modern land. Then nowadays extinct animals appear inside. Also hallucinogenic Aurora Borealis-like apparitions now appear in the sky.

Hataalii Bini

Type:​ Anti-Unit (Self)
    A+
    Range: Near to middle
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the shamanistic technique of Spirit Divination by intentionally allowing one's body to be possessed by spiritual beings, called Trance. Unknown to even today's Shamans there is also a direct combat application of this hidden practice that allows powerful spirits for a limited amount of time to reside in one's body and soul and gives her the ability to overtake their physique and abilities to an extent. By creating a free place in their insides through year-long mental training and certain Trance patronizing dance rhythms in the spirit's glorified grounds.

Although they have not in the direct sense had an attribution of madness, this Noble Phantasm induces a madness-like dulling of the mind. As such this Noble Phantasm is the reason as well as the origin of their Berserker qualification.

Examples of the uses are in the case of Bigfoot or Lycanthropian creatures that they gain a Monstrous Strength Skill, growing more muscular and gaining fur on their limbs as well as their hair growing larger and in the case of the latter also claws. In the case of thunderbirds they are now similar to Harpies with clawed feet and winged arms. Also they are able to shoot their feathers as projectiles, as well as harden them and wield them as blades. Lastly, they can channel the power of thunder directly in a Mana Burst-like fashion. In the case of sorcerous ones like the Nun'Yunu'Wi or the Deer Woman, Caster is- besides the physical abilities and individual transformations- able to use their individual sorceries.

Relationships

Jeronimo: Wow you are really Gokhlayeh (his real birth name)! Please educate me in your war thinker art!?
    And perhaps tell me your experiences in the wars against the intruders...

Loki:
    You are a member of the higher beings known as the Stone Giants. Please tell me about your world and your dealings that has resulted in this coldness?
    I will unbiasedly hear your words.

Siegfried:
    Have you also slain some other overnaturals? I think you and Glooskap would like each other somehow... hmm...

She tries to find out if she can be a hero of one of their tribes.

Atalante: Etsi (Mama) you were also raised by a higher being? Please teach me your bow art, and can you also teach us your way of wild womanhood?
    It goes without saying that Atalante is blissful to have them. They can be seen often as they are running through the woods playing catch and performing bow exercises as well as snacking on some candy together.

Questzalcoatl: Onee-san, as I was in the earth sphere of your Pantheon I have heard from you but I thought you were a (male) dragon. Please don't be ma… ah I'm relieved. Please can you teach me the use of your war-technique, that is called Lucha Libre?

Penthesilea:
    You have lived in a female only tribe? And you were the leader although you are so small!? Then you must be extremely strong!? Can you teach us in your tribe techniques and shamanism!?
    It seems Penthesilea has gotten a new younger sister. She is unusually happy around them, although she had even for the first time thought to be in her golden age form to give her great pride.

Emiya:
    Papa! You're not him but you also have a really good heart! *smiles like the moon*
    Please can you teach me your God's Magic of the swords!? And can you show me how to cook so well?

Oops I think Emiya /*whispers Shirou* seems to be in a new situation as parental figure but I think he seems not to mind it.
    Emiya: *glares scarily at me*

Urks….

Goetia: To make the humans immortal are you implying? You are completely foolish. Don't you know that this world can only exist with the circle of life/creation and death/destruction. Only the highest beings are permitted to be immortal to insure that this circle is functioning adequately and to interfere if something disturbs it! Eliminate!

Jack the Ripper: You are also a being that is composed of many sad spirits. We feel with you… Would you like it if I play on my flute and then we dance together? After that help me to bring papa so that he makes us some of his sweetbread with apple berries!

Although they are different from each other they are great friends. Also she does not blame Jackie for her crimes and in return Jackie is happy to have a spirit best friend even if she is sometimes confused by her adult form.

Enkidu: So you're a creation of the higher beings, similar to many stonish creatures in my world. Say, is this your real appearance? Please let me see your primal form. I won't judge, I just want to see if such beings were also present in my world."

Nichola Tesla and Thomas Edison: Thief of the deities!!! Eliminate!

Notes

This was so far my most intense work so far ,aswell are my own shamanistic tendencies weaved in.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 22nd, 2018 at 09:40 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...