Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 7323

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I hope it's based on Cancerigenous Cell

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is my contribution to the Servant-contest.

Fenris
    (Lancer)

Picture (Maybe big)

Alter-ego Casual form

Alter-ego Battle-mode

Real appearance

Identity
    : Fenris

Title: Rangnarok-wolf, Ancestor of all werewolves, Champion of Muspelheim/Loki

Other names: Fenrir

Height: 192

Weight: 89~

Alignment: Neutral Good/Lawful Evil

Attribute: Earth/phantasmal

Origin: North Europe

Weapon: Gleipnir. His cleverness.

Alternative classes: Berserker, Rider (Solo or with Jourmungadr and Hel), Avenger, Beast , Caster

Dislikes: Thor, betrayal, sinister schemes, his father
    Talents: Cunning extraordinary strategies, being optimistic (mostly), to encourage others
    Natural enemy: Loki

Catalyst: Runes of his father, having a wolf or Lycanthrope as spiritual form, personality

Female seiyu:
    Satomi Akesaka
    Male seiyu: Daisuke Namikawa

Parameters

Strength
    : B++
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A-
    Luck: C
    Mana:
    A
    NP:
    A++

Background
    Fenris was born as a demigod, with Loki's intention to create a champion to one day defeat Thor and help him (alongside his siblings) to usurp Odin. At least, that's how his father imagined events would unfold. Before his curse he was a cheerful young boy who wanted to impress his father (not unlike a certain Tohsaka).

After turning thirteen he slowly lost trust in his father, but to protect his siblings he still followed his orders. One such order was to start a journey to gain experience and reputation. He travelled across northern Europe and performed some (rather minor) heroic deeds. On these journeys he aquired the trust of the Nordic Gods and inherited few Runes of Odin, gained the love of Gyge and gave her two children Hati and Sköll.

He finally gained some contentment in his life, until his father appeared as he was hunting and wanted to finally let his plan go into the crucial phase. Fenris on the other hand didn't want to help his father but was forced by him. Later he was forced to fight Thor and Odin alongside his siblings and father but was defeated.

Afterwards, he and his children were either cursed to take the form of monsters or banished. He was transformed into a wolf alogside his children. For the remainder of his life Fenris was reduced to a revenge craving beast, his once beloved spear becoming the very chains that bound his body. His records as a heroic warrior were purged from history, leaving only the monster that he became.

Personality

Fenris is a cheerful, bright character. He is quite playful and easygoing. Despite his tragic life he is quite relaxed and cheerful. As such he often enjoys spending his time simply strolling around the countryside when outside of battle. However, in battle Fenris behaves like a different person entirely. He fights with honor yet with a cunning trickery. But unless it's necessary he just avoids the use of his underhanded trickery.

As long as he is in his female form he acts in a mischievous and teasing way; playing pranks, acting similarly to a backstabbing Caster but not in a hostile way. He just measures the Master's personality, as soon as he seized it he stops with them and acts in a way similar to Mordred (but with less of the tomboy's altitude and more like Medb). Should he be forced to cancel the Alter-Ego form he will playfully express it.

He has a deeply empathetic demeanor and feels a strong urge to help people in distress. As such should he have been the servant of Sakura or Kariya he would have slain Zouken instantly, beaten up Shinji and striven to obtain the Grail to free them from their curses (in their case the crest-worms). In Bazett/Kirei's case no Command Seal could protect Kirei from his fury.

On the other side he is a broken warrior, who feels beside his attempted joy often numb and empty inside with a stabbing sorrow which he tries to hide. As such he avoids this topic and reacts with anger if pushed towards it. But should he find enough trust and kindness in his Master he will tell him/her his tragedy in his own words and will say as last sentence if asked why he acts normally playful and cocky, "That's the last part of me that remains from my old self."

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistence: C
    Cancel spells below two arias. Higher-ranked spells will still have their damage partially reduced.

Personal Skills
    :

Mad Enhancement (Sorrow): C
    Rather than robbing his sanity due to a raging frenzy, his case is that when he drift into a sorrowful mood he loses a part of his sanity and during the emotional burst he gains the usual plus modifiers.
    This Skill also obscures his memories from after his transformation into vague dreams.

Instinct: C

Innocent Monster: B
    Due to his later occurring bestialisation and as an effect of being the child of a giantess he gains this rank in which he get wolf-like features like ears, sharp teeth, clawed fingernails etc.
    This Skill also enhances his senses (equating to a rank-up in Instinct) and due to the giant heritage from his maternal side he gains a boost to his Strength and Endurance parameters.

Primordial Rune Magic: B++

The Runes he received from the Nordic deities. Primordial runes especialy from Odin and specific ones from Loki to surpass Thor. Several of the runes Fenris favors are listed as follows.

-A modified Thurisaz which emulates a Thunder Element Mana-blast.
    -A Berkana that enacts a healing or working together with other Runes for certain Enhancement-effects.
    -A modified Anzus Rune that emulates a flame Element Mana-blast.

Fenris is very proficient in the usage of the individual Runes and their combination.

Authority Of The Ice Master
    Valda Íss
    : EX
    The sublimation of his status as (Loki's chosen) champion of Himthusen. He has ice-powers that surpass the capabilities of a Mana blast of the respective element. As such he is able to create and control ice and snow in many differing shapes like walls, missiles, blasts of frigid wind and blades. Additionally he receives a + modifier in icy areas.

This skill in conjuction with his Rune proficience and some other factors are Qualifying him to be summoned as Caster.

Aptitude of Slaughter (Einherjar): B-
    T
    he crystallization of his existence as the Godslaying beast he is fated to become.
    Rather than in regards to humans, this Skill increases Fenris's damage output against divine opponents. Also reduces damage taken from divine natured attacks and weakens divine constructs.

Divinity: B+
    As the child of the deity Loki and the giantess Angrboda, he has a quite high divine aptitude.

Noble Phantasm

Spear of Miracles
    Gleipnir Prime

Type:
    Miracle
    A++
    Range:
    ​Near to middle
    Maximum number of targets: 10
    Description:
    This is the original form of the famous chain. It is a divinely constructed rustbrown spear, which after Loki is able to enable "deeds that aren't able to be done". Within it flows a Reality Marble full of True Ether. Additionally the spear is capable of granting /evoking abilities whose natures are of the paradoxical materials that went into forging it. However, only one can be evoked at a time.

The sound of a cat's footfall: Makes the sound of its owner's movements louder but undetectable, good to confuse the senses of the opponent.

The beard of a Woman: Enables the user to become a gender mirrored Alter-Ego version, or an androgynous beauty. Also renders all gender-specific attacks (like Maria The Ripper) as "incompatible" during the activation.

The roots of a mountain: By touching the ground with his spear Fenris can grow stone spears from the earth, resembling roots of a petrified tree. He can use these spears offensively by making them erupt from underneath his opponents, or mold them together into a basalt barrier to defend against attacks. He can also create boulders to use as massive cannonballs.

The sinews of a bear: It gives the wielder the Berserk Skill.

The breath of a fish: It gives the wielder immunity to water and water associated attacks. Additionally the spear can be enchanted with a Water mana blast and the wielder is able to expel a jet of pressurized water from their mouth as a powerful breath attack.

The spittle of a bird: Allows Fenris use of the primal language (Divine Words) of the nature deities, with which he is able to manipulate vegetation and call the assistence of up to middle ranked Phantasmals. Additionally he is able to create roaring shockwaves and mimic other sounds like voices and musical instruments.

Gleipnir Ginnungagap
    Type:
    Anti-Divinity
    Range:
    Near to wide
    Maximum number of targets: 10
    Description:
    An attack-type Noble Phantasm, only usable after Fenris has injured the opponent and acquired enough of their blood. After he draws a specific rune with the blood the spear is able to follow the enemy if thrown and strike the origin of the blood.

Additionally by soaking the blood in the inner space of the spear, Fenris provokes a rejection/defensive action in which the True Ether stored within the spear violently erupts like volcanic magma. The degree of the discharge is based on the nature of the blood's origin. Deities, beasts (as he has become one) and demons provoke much stronger reaction. In other words, exploding from the spear in a jet of True Ether and seeking to eradicate the target.

This attribute of the spear was finally altered by Odin to bind and seal Fenris.
    When invoked in conjunction with Therianthropia Markesh, the effect changes into seeking out the opponent and crushing them in the liquid Mercury like mass.

Gleipnir Ragnarök

Type: Anti-Country
    EX
    Range: Near to middle
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    This is Fenris's most powerful strike. To use it Fenris has to draw a Thurisaz and Ansuz Rune and activate them in conjunction with his own ice-power which he concentrates into his spear. Then he throws the spear into the sky. In midair it transforms into a massive crystal javelin by merging the spear's inner World through the Runes with the outer World.

The spear now falls to earth and upon impact activates the Reality Marble which is the detonation itself. A pure radiation of True Ether, painting over Fenris's surroundings with the texture of the primeval world once ruptured by Surt's sword. After the detonation the atmosphere of the Age of Gods reforms around an area of ten kilometres from where the spear impacted. The effects of the radiation is that most non-Mages will succumb through internal injuries like burst veins. There is also an extremely low chance that they may have their nerves mutated into Magic Circuits and awaken as artificial Mages.

Mages feel their Magic Circuits charged
    with True Ether and either are damaged or, if they can keep themselves intact either by their composition or due to their empty state (or if they possess a Magic Crest rooted in the Age of Gods), gain a functional boost in quality, quantity and Mana output limit. Servants and other Mystery rooted beings like Phantasmals and familiars also feel the air tension and gain a temporary boost. Servants that lived in the Age of Gods especially are able to regain Personal Skills of their other Classes or Skills that aren't summoned with them. Under specific circumstances it is even possible to receive access to their Noble Phantasms from other Classes.

After ten hours a massive glowing Mana crystal grows up in the center of the Reality Marble, within which is crystallizing a second Gleipnir-spear. The next person who touches the spear obtains authority to wield it.
    Fenris is capable of claiming ownership of Gleipnir at any time by calling it when he is in visual range of it.

Therianthropia Markesh

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range:
    1~2
    Description:
    This is his sublimated existence as the first of all Werebeasts/ the ancestor of all werewolf creatures. As such Fenris gains Authority over all Werecreatures and similar human-beast transformed beings. This Noble Phantasm is perma-activated and the reason for his high Self-Modification skill as Berserker.

Namely this Noble Phantasm gives him the ability to assimilate himself with a Mythical Beast of the current area, like the Manticore in Persia, the Minotaur in Crete or an Oni/Youkai creature in Japan. When transforming himself through this process Fenris can gain a + or - modifier to his parameters, as well as new Skills like Poison Resistance or Mana Burst. Under certain circumstances, the acquired abilities may even equal Noble Phantasms.

As Lancer this Noble Phantasm transforms Fenris into a Lycanthrope creature comparable to his Berserker form. Additionally Gleipnir's formation becomes unstable, flowing like liquid mercury between its lance and chain forms. But in comparison to his Berserker form he does retain shards of his Lancer powers.

Beast of Apocalypse
    Ragnarök gorr vitnir

Type: Anti-World
    Range:
    1~30

Description:
    A Noble Phantasm only useable after the detonation of Gleipnir Ragnarök. Upon the invocation of its true Name, Fenris will transform into his final form he reached during Ragnarök; a 15 meter great Lycanthrope. His Ice Master authority turns into the Breath of the Ice Wolf and his Aptitude for Slaughter is transferred into Beast of Einherjar. Furthermore, he receives a Beast core; a sort of a additional spiritual core akin to the divine core and gains certain traits of the Beast class. But Fenris is only able to keep this form for 10~ minutes at a time, and exceeding that limit will irrevocably damage his Saint Graph.

Relationships

Loki
    : His emotions towards him contrast greatly. On the one hand he hates him like no other, but on the other hand he still holds shards of childlike affection and admiration towards him.

Thor: Although he holds a sort of resentment, he has no real hate against him. However, both would upon an encounter seek /be drawn to a virtually inevitable battle against each other.

Hel:
    "Dear sister, wait. I will free you from your prison."

Jourmongandr:
    "Sis..ter ? Why ? But !?…. *He is quite irritated * Do you remember me as myself or do I distinguish myself from the Fenris of your memory?"

His Berserker Self: "That's the form I can remember to have become..."

Nero:
    "Although I don't hold particular disgust/hatred towards the Roman empire that usurped the Celtic/Germanic tribes aside from how my last heroic deeds and records were purged, I feel you also know the feeling of wanting to like others and being beloved by others but were mistreated by a parent while the others were either apathetic or unable to help us, and were poisoned with a crawling curse…… If you ever need help, I will be there."

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Lancelot, Cuchulain and other broken warriors:
    He would feel sympathy towards them and would if possible (like in Chaldea) help to lift their suffering, be it just as a drinking buddy or to cheer them up and be their helper in emergencies.

Artoria:
    Although Fenris feels pity for her tragic life, he holds an unconscious anger towards her for willingly enduring it. But he would try to disregard that to stroll with her around the city and make friends with her.

Creator notes
    So i hope this Fenris hit the wished criterias ,this is my Lancer pre-curse Version of Fenris.
    .I sincerely thank Royd for the layout and Grammar helping
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 4th, 2019 at 06:05 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Koga, quick question, the skill Jäämestarin Viranomainen is obviously in Finnish. But Fenris is a Norse servant as I am sure you are aware. The problem with Finnish in this sheet is that not only is Finnish not of the Northern Germanic linguistic group as Old Norse would have been, it is of the Finno-Ugric languages in case you were wondering, but the Finns never followed the Norse gods. Instead, the Finnish pantheon was a unique and rather unknown one that was disconnected from Norse myth. Just a thing I needed to point out and I created this account just to do that.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I respect your commitment, Language Man.

Blog Entries
    Wow, Kabalisto Koga, you sure have improved immensely since you started out. Fenrir is pretty good in terms of spelling.
    Last edited by NMR-3; October 16th, 2018 at 04:45 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy crap, Koga! This is an immense improvement over your other sheets! Did you type this on a Word doc with spell-check on? I can actually respect this!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Language Man View Post
    Koga, quick question, the skill Jäämestarin Viranomainen is obviously in Finnish. But Fenris is a Norse servant as I am sure you are aware. The problem with Finnish in this sheet is that not only is Finnish not of the Northern Germanic linguistic group as Old Norse would have been, it is of the Finno-Ugric languages in case you were wondering, but the Finns never followed the Norse gods. Instead, the Finnish pantheon was a unique and rather unknown one that was disconnected from Norse myth. Just a thing I needed to point out and I created this account just to do that.
    I'd be more concerned about Therianthropia Markesh, tbh.

Fenrir: Okay, this is actually readable and a good improvement from you, but 5 NPs and 7 personal skills is too much. Also, Primordial Rune ​doesn't have a listed rank in canon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Holy crap, Koga! This is an immense improvement over your other sheets! Did you type this on a Word doc with spell-check on? I can actually respect this!
    That does good to hear ,thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'd be more concerned about Therianthropia Markesh, tbh.

Fenrir: Okay, this is actually readable and a good improvement from you, but 5 NPs and 7 personal skills is too much. Also, Primordial Rune ​doesn't have a listed rank in canon
    Not every Name of Noblephantasm are language exact see Gate of Babylon and to be honest im okay with that as the rest of the Noblephantasm are language conform.

About the Five Noblephantasm two of them are are just two as Noblephantasm qualified Attacks Chchulain has also two Noblephantasm-attack aplications of Gaebolg ,beside that how do you find my Spear Interpretation of Gleipnir?

and Rune Magic have ranks > http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill#Rune_Magic
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 16th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Using English instead of Akkadian(?) because the latter is the oldest language and we don't know it as well as other ancient languages ≠ Using Greek and Hindi instead of Old Norse because YOLO

- - - Updated - - -

Rune Magic has ranks, Primordial Rune ​doesn't

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Rune Magic has ranks but Primordial Runes, the kind Scathach and Brynhilde use, do not.

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja'ed.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not every Name of Noblephantasm are language exact see Gate of Babylon and to be honest im okay with that as the rest of the Noblephantasm are language conform.

About the Five Noblephantasm two of them are are just two as Noblephantasm qualified Attacks Chchulain has also two Noblephantasm-attack aplications of Gaebolg ,beside that how do you find my Spear Interpretation of Gleipnir?

and Rune Magic have ranks > http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill#Rune_Magic
    You could at least try and stick to one language unless you have a specific reason not to. And picking a language at random (since, as mentioned, Finnish has zero relation to Norse mythology - Gate of Babylon is at least in English, which is a commonly used language).

Rune Magic has ranks, but Primordial Rune doesn't. Granted, there's no such Skill as Primordial Rune Magic...

Edit: Double ninja'd

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    You could at least try and stick to one language unless you have a specific reason not to. And picking a language at random (since, as mentioned, Finnish has zero relation to Norse mythology - Gate of Babylon is at least in English, which is a commonly used language).

Rune Magic has ranks, but Primordial Rune doesn't. Granted, there's no such Skill as Primordial Rune Magic...

Edit: Double ninja'd
    I try the next time to stick at one ,Shiki . About the Rune Magic i thought there one Gandr which is a Runic Spell but not a Rune direct so has i thought must it be existed much more non direct Rune Magic and Primordial iis due to the Magnitude of his capability, and to be exact ;Therianthropia Markesh have i selected because it is the first title of the phenomenon and markesh is hebrew for cycle , that aside your contribution ;Sekien is a good workpiece, Shiki ! i have some Questions ;

First: Does he has in hos Yokai form also a weakness to Christianic or other Counterparts of Oomyodo or Shinto prayers ?
    Second: Have you seen my Reference to your Servant in my Profile and what is your Evaluation towards it beside the number of Noblephantasm/Skills ?
    Third:How would view your Sekien/say to your Jourmungandr ,and my Goliath and my Fenris, as for Goliath i think he will compare him with Onis? and Fenris as Inuyokai ,perhaps?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 16th, 2018 at 02:48 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I try the next time to stick at one ,Shiki . About the Rune Magic i thought there one Gandr which is a Runic Spell but not a Rune direct so has i thought must it be existed much more non direct Rune Magic and Primordial iis due to the Magnitude of his capability, and to be exact ;Therianthropia Markesh have i selected because it is the first title of the phenomenon and markesh is hebrew for cycle , that aside your contribution ;Sekien is a good workpiece, Shiki ! i have some Questions ;

Firstoes he has in hos Yokai form also a weakness to Christianic or other Counterparts of Oomyodo or Shinto prayers ?
    Second: Have you seen my Reference to your Servant in my Profile and what is your Evaluation towards it beside the number of Noblephantasm/Skills ?
    Third:How would view your Sekien/say to your Jourmungandr ,and my Goliath and my Fenris, as for Goliath i think he will compare him with Onis? and Fenris as Inuyokai ,perhaps?
    1: Nope.
    2: Yes I have and frankly I'm not too thrilled about it. In terms of text quality, your sheet is an improvement, but in terms of content quality... Much the same as what I said about your other Fenris applies.
    3: I try not to reference my own creations. The answer to each question would be 'roughly the same as with the Western monsters mentioned already'. Except Goliath. Goliath's a chump.

First: Does he has in hos Yokai form also a weakness to Christianic or other Counterparts of Oomyodo or Shinto prayers ?
    I have a solution for your skill Jäämestarin Viranomainen though. It roughly translates to Ice Authority I assume, not Ice Hockey Authority. In that case the Old Norse equivalent would be approximately Valda Íss or "To have authority over ice". Sorry I didn't mention this before, but if that is not sufficient for you I can always try again, not like I have a life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Language Man View Post
    I have a solution for your skill Jäämestarin Viranomainen though. It roughly translates to Ice Authority I assume, not Ice Hockey Authority. In that case the Old Norse equivalent would be approximately Valda Íss or "To have authority over ice". Sorry I didn't mention this before, but if that is not sufficient for you I can always try again, not like I have a life.
    Jäämestarin Viranomainen means(yes its finnich) actualy Authority of the Ice-Master and was originally a placeholder because i thought of the skill Name to be either Master of the Ice or Authorithy of the Ice Deity ,(i was even unshure as to make the ice power Control into a noblephantasm) but your Translation is quite good i must say .

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Viranomainen actually translates to 'official' (as in a person - it also stands for the sort of organizations where officials work, roughly). If you're going to stick with Finnish (though I can't imagine why you would), at least do it correctly. Valta is a close-enough word for 'authority'.
    Mind you, I'd go with Language Man's idea if I were you.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    "Nice to meetcha', Master. Don't expect me to hide or shit like that, okay? I'm here to have fun, and that what I'm going to fucking do!"

Source: [X]
    Class:
    Assassin

Alternate Class:
    Berserker
    True Name: Nessus
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Origin:
    Greek Mythology
    Region:
    Greece

STR: C
    END:
    C

AGI:
    A+

MAN:
    D

LUC:
    D

NP:
    A++

Dislikes
    : Spoilsports
    Talent: Setting up a Hero's Death.
    Natural Enemy: Heracles
    Attribute:
    Earth
    Traits:
    Monster
    Catalyst:
    A piece of the cloth that killed Heracles

Class skills:

Presense Concealment: (D)
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin to the level that a Servant can infer one's presence at once.
    While it is true that Assassin and his fellow centaurs were first invited as guests of the Lapith before attacking and trying to abduct the woman by surprise, it is very likely that the monstrous beings didn't come with ill intentions and that they simply got really drunk. Furthermore, since they were driven off with some relative ease, one can hardly call that a succesful infiltration. For this reason, Assassin only has this skill due to being summoned in this class.

Personal skills:

Disengage:
    (C)
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat. Has a bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match.
    When he saw that the battle was going in favor of the Lapith, Assassin quickly escaped, letting the other centaurs to die. One may call him an expert at cowardly abandoning his allies.

Natural Monster:
    (A)
    A skill endowed to those who were given birth as a monster rather than to a hero or god that has fallen down to the level of a Magical Beast.
    The Thessalian Centaurs is a monstrous race resulting from the union of Centaurus, deformed son of the impious Ixion, and a group of magnesian mares. Belonging to people that were monstrous from their very birth has granted Assassin with an agility beyond the limits of humanity. As a result of being summoned in a more humanoid form to hide his true identity, this skill has somewhat degraded and he doesn't have a similarly inhuman endurance that he would normally have.
    "Don't worry, I can still last all night long! Gyahaha..."

Monstrous Strength:
    (B)
    A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. This Skill is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast. As a member of a monstrous race known for their brutality, it only follows that Assassin possess this skill. However, the longer he uses it, the more horselike features his body gains until his lower half turn back into a horse's body, making attempts at hiding his identity rather difficult.

Silver Tongue: (A)
    The ability to earn the trust of people trough falsehoods and using it to trick them into doing whatever the holder of this skill want them to do. Even those that should by all right know that they can't be trusted will still heed their advices. However, it is naturally less effective against those who know that they were previously tricked by the servant.
    Assassin's main claim to fame is his manipulation of Deianira, the wife of Heracles. Despite the fact that the centaur tried to assault her just a moment ago, he still managed to manipulate her fear of losing her husband to cause his death. It is his most infamous act and indoubtly the pinacle of his legend.

Noble Phantasm
    Death to the Greatest Hero
    Lernaîa Hýdra
    Anti-Unit Rank: A++ The poison of the Hydrean Hydra that Heracles dipped his arrows in. The same arrow that he shoot Assassin with. The centaur then tricked the wife of his killer to douse a chiton with his blood contamined by the poison. The tunic was then given to the greatest hero of Ancient Greece, who then felt unbearable pain from it until he threw himself into a fire to end his suffering. Causing the death of the unbeatable Heracles is without doubt the pinacle of Assassin's legend, and is now represented by his Noble Phantasm under the name of the Monstrous Beast that produced the poison.

The fearsome substance lays dormant within all of Assassin's body. Any damage on his body or him simply willing it will cause the poison to be released, burning the body of all living beings that come in contact with it and causing a slow, painful experience until nothing is left or it dissipate after causing a set limit of damage. In many ways, the pain is worse than the death itself. Even a single drop of it is enough to kill most normal humans, and while servants won't die from it, they will still receive a large amount of damage and pain. Naturally, the more poison someone come in contact with, the more damage it can deal, with a very large amount capable of one-shotting a enemy servant. Releasing all the poison from Assassin's body at once would be capable of killing event he mightiest servant unless they were to have a special defense. It will deal damage until nothing of either the servant or the poison itself is left, so it will continue even after the enemy is revived. It is a incredible sure-death Noble Phantasm, as expected of being the one who caused the death of the greatest hero of greek mythology.

However, it has a noticeable default. Releasing the poison require either existing damage on Assassin's body or a sacrifice of his life. Of course, the damage or sacrifice required is proportional to the amount of poison released, with the highest possible damage mentioned beforehand would require him to use all of his life in a last-ditch suicide attack. Of course, the reverse is true, and if someone were to kill Assassin, he would burst into jet streams of concentrated poison instead of simply dissapearing into mana, assuredly taking his attacker with him. As in the original tale, Assassin's most formidable action is linked to his own death. Incidentally, Assassin carries with him a scarf that is in fact the chiton crafted by Delanira, remade into the form of scarf for a more convenient use. It act as an excellent carrier for the poison and can be used to reach the enemy when they're not right next to Assassin. However, it can't store the poison for very long before the poison dissapear, so long-term keeping of an amount for avoiding to having to sacrifice Assassin's HP is not an option.

Somewhat ironically, considering his cause of death, the fact that one of the greatest poison of all history run trough his body gives him a great resistance, if not immunity, to all "lesser" poison. After all, compared to one of the greatest pain a human could possibly imagine, a little poison is nothing.

Lore

Assassin is Nessus, one of the Thessalian Centaurs, and probably the most infamous member of his people. This race of monster was born from the mating of Cenaurus, a deformed hunchback, with the mares that resided in the mountains of Pelion. The whole lot of half-brothers grew together in the uncivilized mountains, surviving to the best of the best of their abilities and taking whatever pleasure they could find. They became an uncontrolable herd of brutes no better than simple brigands.

During their wild wanderings, they met the lapiths, who were descended from Lapithes, the twin brother of the centaur's progenitor. Wanting to rekindle their ancestral bonds, the lapith king Pirithous invited the centaurs to his wedding with the horse tamer Hippodamia. All of them, inclusing Nessus, came to the celebration. All things considered, the party was going rather well at first. But unfortunately, the centaurs were not at all used to drinking wine. They indulged in it until they were too drunk to realize that acting like barbaric raiders was probably not a good idea in a celebration that Theseus, one of the greatest greek heroes and best friend of Pirithous, was also attending. One of them tried to take the wife for himself, which was soon followed by every last one of them causing ruckus and trying to assault the human guests.

It resulted in the short and bloody conflict between the humans and the centaurss known as the Centauromachy. It resulted in numerous casualties on both sides, the formerly female Caeneus being the most notable, and the defeat of the centaurs and their dissolution as a group. The surviving ones scattered themselves in their escape, all going in different direction to try to lose their enemies. Some fled in group while some fled alone, but the unified horde of monstrous brothers was for all purposes finished. In particular, Nessus made his way to the Aitolian river Euenos, where he began to offer his services as a ferryman to travelers.

What followed was a unremarkable period of him living off the land around the river, carrying people across it and assaulting the occasional pretty woman. One day, the great hero Heracles and his new wife Deianira came to cross the river. Nessus saw the incredible beauty of the woman and decided that she had to be his. He proposed to carry her on his boat while Heracles swim to the other shore of the river. However, when the demigod entered the water, the centaur instead tried to abduct his wife and run away with her, counting on the running river to deal with Heracles. However, such a small force possibly couldn't surpass the strength of Greece's greatest hero, and he instead took his bow and shot an arrow at the would-be abductor. The poison painfully burned Nessus's body until his death.

But he would not go quietly. He would take his revenge on his killer, even if only posthumously. He called out to Deianira as she was preparing to rejoin her husband. He asked her if she really tought Heracles really would stay hers forever, that an man whose existence so close to the gods like him would be satiwith a mere mortal. That she could stand alongside him even as he surpassed all. And the centaur then said that it was impossible, that the demigod would sooner or later get bored and that she would lose his heart. So he gave her salvation in the form of his blood, that which would make Heracles faithful to her forever. He said that it was his gift to the woman whose beauty so impressed him, even if it resulted in his death. She believed him, and took a sample of the blood.

Of course, that was a lie. The blood was poisoned, and Nessus fully expected her to incidentaly kill Heracles with it. And she did, by covering a piece of cloth in it and giving it to the hero. The demigod felt agonizing, relentless pain. The same as which Nessus felt when he was struck by the poisoned arrow. To end it, Heracles willingly threw himself in a fire, ending his life immediatly. Thus ended the life and legend of the Ancient Grece's greatest hero trough the machinations of a unremarkable centaur.

Personality

At first glance, Assassin seems to be a simple, brutish being and to some extant, he is. He does whatever he thinks will feel good whenever he wants. If he think a meal look tasty, he will eat it. If he think a woman is beautiful, he will take her. He is a truly wild being who accomplish his desires without any concern if anyone is hurt by them. He absolutely hate people who try to stop him from having fun and get a cruel pleasure from seeing these "heroes" suffer. He get along best with people who embrace their desires and will see them as comrades unless their desires happen to interfere with his own, in which cases they're enemies. The epitome of a selfish monster.

And yet, he also has a deceiftul, cunning side. He will look for any opportunity to advance toward his goal and manipulate others to do his bidding. His crudeness can be mistaken as blunt honesty, but is nothing of the sort. It is a way to make others underestimate and not suspect him. Even if he appears to become friendly with someone, he will always use them is ready to betray anyone, including his master, if he thinks it's necessary. The biggest regret he feels is when he has to sacrifice short-term pleasure for long-term pleasure, but he knows it will end in satisfaction.

And in this case, his satisfaction is his revenge on Heracles, the man who killed him. Not even causing the demigod's death has satisfied him. He wants to see the hero dying in agonizing pain with his own eyes, to savor the look of fear and pain on the son of Zeus's face. That is his wish for the grail. If he happens to somehow fulfill this wish during the war, then he would have another desire. To take Deianira for himself, to ravage her body as Heracles watches from the afterlife. That would be even sweeter revenge.

As an aside, he was summoned by his monster under a more humanoid form to hide his idendity better. While he doesn't really mind the shape, he is rather annoyed that his parameters are slightly lower than they should be.

Relations

Heracles
    "You... To think I would meet you again... Gyahahahahaha! How lucky! Looks like I won't even need the Grail!"
    His killer and greatest enemy. All priorities change to killing him. Everything become a stepping stone toward the hero's demise. Even if he loses the Holy Grail War, he won't care as long as he can cause that bastard's death.

Chiron
    '''What? No way in Hades am I related to this bastard!"
    Even if he is called "the wisest and greatest centaur", he and the Thessalian Centaurs have completely different ancestry, so Assassin doesn't see him as a bethren. Furtherrmore, since Chiron trained Heracles, he hates him by proxy. Tough he may try to trick the divine mentor into teaching him a few of his tricks. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, and all that.

Caenis
    "You're that lapith we offed? Damn, we should have met you guys sooner if that's what you looked like before."
    Bewilderment at her appearance first, before moving to attack her. She's both a beautiful woman and one of those lapiths bastards, after all. For her part, Caenis both remember her death as Caeneus and doesn't like his reminder of her current body, so the antagonism would be mutual. Tough he also can't help but wonder if she's copying him with those ears.

Shuten-Douji
    "Ooh, I like your style! Okay, let's party until the whole town's red!"
    A monster who likes to drink, party, eat humans and enjoyable performances. In short, the most compatible being with Assassin. He would immediatly get chummy with her and join her in her neverending celebrations. Of course, that's from his own perspective. To Shuten-Douji, he probably would be nothing more than a very tasty treat.

Pasiphae
    "A bull? Meh, my dad screwed a bunch of horses, so who am I to judge? Come here, queenie~."
    Seriously, this guy has no standards. As a side-note, due to how her Monstrous Breeding skill works, letting those two go at it may cause trouble.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 25th, 2018 at 06:04 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alter Ego
    Identity: Susanō no MikotoAmanozako
    Also known as: Takehaya Susanō no Mikoto, Kumano Ketsumiko no KamiThe one who Opposes Everything on Heaven
    Height: 174 cm
    Weight: 56 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic GoodChaotic Evil
    Attribute: Sky
    Origin: Japan
    Armament: Sword, gourd
    Natural enemy: Amaterasu no Ōmikami, Yamata no OrochiSusanō no Mikoto

Parameters:
    Strength: A+B+
    Endurance: AB
    Agility: AA+
    Mana: BC
    Luck: DE
    NP: C++EX

Background
    Alter Ego’s identity is Susanō no Mikoto, the god of the summer storm and the seas born from Izanagi’s nose during his purification after he ran away from Yomi. Susanō is the brother of Amaterasu no Ōmikami, goddess of the Sun, and Tsukuyomi no Mikoto, god of the Moon. One of the most well-known heroes of Japan, her legend is comparable to that of the great Heracles.

One day, Susanō proposed Amaterasu a challenge. They took an object from each other, and used it to create gods. Amaterasu took Susanō’s sword and used it to birth three goddesses, while Susanō used a necklace from her sister to spawn five gods. The elder sister claimed victory, her object having produced males instead of females. Both deities were satisfied for a time, but Susanō grew restless and went on a rampage. She destroyed her sister’s rice paddles, killed one of her assistants, and hurled a skinned horse to her loom. This violent event saddened Amaterasu so much that she withdrew from the sky and secluded herself in a cave. Sunlight didn’t reach the world anymore, and that would only bring decadence to it.

As a punishment for her actions, Izanagi expelled Susanō from Amagahara and ordered her to wander Tōyō Ashihara, the realm of mortals, until she reformed herself. During her ostracism, she met two earthly gods that mourned their disgrace. The gods originally had eight daughters, but only one of them remained. The other seven had been sacrificed to the Yamata no Orochi, a gigantic snake with eight heads and eight tails that was as large as eight hills and eight valleys. Susanō decided to help the gods and defeat the Orochi, but in exchange she would take their last daughter as her wife.

Before the Orochi arrived to the house of the gods, Susanō set a trap for it. She built a fence with eight gates, and put vats with refined sake in front of each gate. The serpent, which was greatly fond of alcohol, smelled the sake and promptly passed its heads through the gates to drink. After the snake drank so much it passed out, Susanō beheaded it with her sword. Once she cut off the eight heads, she proceeded to do the same with the tails, and found a sword in the fourth tail. That sword was the Ama no Murakumo, one of Japan’s three regalia, and having obtained it, Susanō obtained the right to return to Amagahara.
    In truth, Alter Ego is the yōkai Amanozako, a monster born from a ball of negative emotions that Susanō kneaded and vomited during his stay at Tōyō Ashihara. She is described by the Wakan Sansai Zue as a creature of human appearance with beastly features reminiscent to those of a tengu, able to shatter blades with her teeth and to throw even the strongest of gods away great distances.

Amanozako is such an obstinate woman that she gave birth to a child all by herself. Said child was known as Amanojaku, who proved to be more malevolent and disobedient than his mother, to the point of causing trouble to the whole Japanese pantheon. Amanojaku was only content when he was crowned king of disobedient kamis.

Personality
    Susanō initially shows herself as an affable wandering hero that is willing to help others wherever she goes. Unlike conventional heroes, she doesn’t offer her power without asking for a reward, but once she obtains her prize, she will do everything in her power to solve whatever problem. The reward must be proportional to the magnitude of the problem. If it’s something minor like beating some bullies, she’ll just ask for some sake. If it’s defeating a Servant, she will request something on the level of a new spouse.

Despite this first impression, Susanō actually has a very short temper and it’s very easy to provoke her. She tries to restrain herself and avoid showing this aspect of hers, but the effects of Mad Enhancement overcome her and expose part of her dark side. Because of this, she tries not to approach people that could irritate her.
    Amanozako is fury and destructiveness incarnate. She exists to wreak havoc wherever she goes and her temper is very short. While assuming the form of Susanō, she somehow manages to control herself, but once she shows her real colors, there’s no longer any need to restrain herself.

Easy to anger and stubborn as a mule, she always insists in doing everything her way. In the very probable case of failing, she has fits of rage that, destruction apart, in the end are just a magnified version of the tantrum a little kid would have when their parents don’t buy them candy. When that happens, she usually drowns her sorrows with booze, but that only makes her more violent if something irritates her.

Either as Susanō or as Amanozako, Alter Ego’s wish is the same: to regain their status as a god and ascend to Amagahara again. Perhaps because of that – and because they were originally one – Amanozako can be summoned in Susanō’s body, although she has done some modifications to the Saint Graph.

Treatment with the Master: Same as a mercenary, Susanō expects to be paid for offering her services to her Master. Unless she is personally interested in it, she will not battle without a payment. If her Master doesn’t have anything to offer, she will take a Command Spell instead before heading to battle.

Susanō seems to enjoy the human world, but that doesn’t mean she wants to be near people. She is a kind of lone wolf that prefers to fight alone, without anyone hindering or ordering her. Her temperamental character makes it difficult to cooperate with her anyways, so fights between allies are quite frequent.
    The truth is that being commanded by a human is a pain in the ass. If she didn’t need them to survive, Amanozako would surely kill them. Since she can’t do that and she must act like Susanō most of the time, her mood worsens even more around her Master. If she gets drunk, approaching her becomes a bit easier, but if she gets angry in that state, running away as fast as possible is the only safe option.

Likes: “I like this world. Although I’d prefer being in Amagahara, there are some beautiful things that can only be found here.”“Okay, I don’t know why, but this chabudai thing is the most de-stressing thing I’ve ever seen! Like, I just have to hurl it with all my strength and that’s it! Too bad it always breaks. Why must they be wooden?!”

Dislikes:
    “I try to stay calm and avoid making a scene, but I’m quite the sore loser. I just can’t stand the idea of losing, you see.”“It’s so frustrating when things don’t go my way! I get so angered I could hurl someone as a baseball! Where the hell is the chabudai?!”

Wish for the Grail:
    “My only wish is to return to my righteous place as a god. No matter what.”

Skills
    Class skills

Mad Enhancement B
    All parameters are raised, but the toll in sanity is very heavy as a result. The rampage of Susanō was such that it made her sister Amaterasu shut herself in the cave known as Ama no Iwato, cloaking the world in darkness.

Magic Resistance A
    Cancels spells with a rank equal or inferior to A. Thanks to the special conditions of the Alter Ego class, Susanō retains the rank of resistance of when she is a Saber.
    Mad Enhancement EX
    Because Amanozako is literally pure rage, her level of madness is virtually incalculable. Her obstinacy forces her to keep pushing until things come out as she wants, and in the case they don’t, her fury will know no limits.

Magic Resistance E
    Doesn’t cancel spells, but reduces magical damage somewhat. The higher rank of Mad Enhancement of Amanozako has reduced the rank of resistance drastically.
    Personal skills
    Divinity A
    Measures aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Status as a Monster or Demonic Beast and being on bad terms with the gods will decrease this skill’s rank. It also allows to ignore partially the effects of Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Even after having been exiled from Amagahara, Susanō, being a direct descendant of Izanagi, boasts a high level of divinity.

Mana Burst (Storm) A
    A composite variation of Mana Burst that comprises the attributes Wind, Water, and Lightning. Armament infused with this power takes an appearance of being wrapped in storm clouds, and holds the power of a tempest. Swings provoke gusts of wind akin to gales, thrusts pierce through everything swift and strong like thunderbolt, and blades slide from parries like raindrops on a window.A remnant of Susanō’s authority over storms, because she is in her banished state and her divinity has been lowered, her power has been reduced to this skill.

Alcoholic Scent of a Fruit D++
    Induces a state of drunkenness in the target through several means. The low rank reduces the width of the catalog, to the point of Susanō using the sake from her gourd being the only available means for her. The power of the liquor is such, however, that the rank skyrockets if she soaks herself or her sword with it. Should she do that, there is a high chance of she herself getting drunk by accident.
    Divinity E-
    Amanozako’s divine aura decreased drastically after being separated from Susanō and becoming a monster.

Mana Burst (Storm) B
    Amanozako has obtained this skill by overtaking the vessel of her original body.

Monstrous Strength B
    Provides a temporary rank-up to Strength, but increases status as a Monster. When angered, her brute force is enough to send a god flying 5,000 km.

Noble Phantasm
    Ama no Habakiri
    Beheading of celestial feathers

Type:
    Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
    Description:

“A fluttering feather of metal grazing the land. Raindrops of crimson scattering over the intoxicated hills. The blade of turbulent thunderclap now passes redeeming judgment. Now receive it! Ama no Habakiri!”

The sword – or rather, the sword technique – that Susanō used to decapitate the Yamata no Orochi after making its heads go through gates to immobilize them. Unlike the similar technique used by a hero of similar legend in the West, this technique wasn’t perfected over time to the point of being used with any weapon without losing its efficacy. Thus, it can only be performed with a sword, and in an extremely similar fashion to its original performance.

Essentially speaking, it’s a powerful and swift attack consisting of eight strikes, each powerful enough to topple the head of a monster the size of multiple hills with a single strike. Alternatively, it could be released as an elegant yet brutal rush of sixty-four consecutive slashes that come from the front and the rear, an execution that contains both the magnificence of a god and the lack of restraint of a castoff. So powerful and so beautiful, like the wings of a divine creature, or like the so-waited summer rains that arrive in the shape of a devastating cloudburst.

Ama no Habakiri works specially well against opponents of large size and Phantasmal Beasts, and even more when the target is drunk. Through the usage of Mana Burst (Storm), the release becomes Anti-Army, wide enough to affect an area equivalent to eight hills and eight valleys. The amplitude, however, makes the control more difficult, what may result in disastrous collateral damage.
    “DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!”

Because Amanozako was already expelled from Susanō’s body before the episode that generated this Noble Phantasm, she is unable to demonstrate it properly, what has resulted in it receiving a rank down. Her Anti-Army release becomes harder to control, what worsens the unwanted destruction. That said, it’s very likely that it’s not unwanted.

Amanozako
    Evil spirit opposing everything on Heaven
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:
    “The great rage of this body must be extirpated… Run free, Amanozako!”

Wishing to return home and apologize to her sister, Susanō piled up her madness and ferocity and threw it away. She became a righteous god that would no longer be driven by fury, but at the same time released a dangerous creature into the world. That creature is the Amanozako.

Imitating the event of her legend, Susanō concentrates her destructive impulses into a core that she removes from her body. Said core is a crystallization of her Mad Enhancement, which means she is extracting part of her container and her soul. The process is painful to the point of being almost unbearable, and besides requiring an enormous amount of magical energy, weakens Susanō greatly. Should she be summoned in the Berserker class, removing the only skill granted by her container would mean almost immediate death for her. As an Alter Ego, however…
    “Finally free… Well then, time to go wild!!”

Actually, because Alter Ego’s true identity is Amanozako herself, this Noble Phantasm should be considered something more akin to a regression to her original form. Since the real Susanō isn’t summoned, her entire soul is isolated from her body and takes a physical form temporarily. The Spiritual Core remains inside of it, what forces Amanozako to stay near. Also, since she is the only personality of Alter Ego, it is possible for her to return to the main body, the mana upkeep being the greatest concern for using this Noble Phantasm.

Amanozako’s parameters, personality and skills are different from Susanō. Only when this Noble Phantasm is being used, Alter Ego’s true colors are shown. Ama no Habakiri remains sealed for as long as this Noble Phantasm is being used. Although she is technically weaker than Susanō, Amanozako’s unpredictability and wantonness make it harder to deal with her in this form. Due to her nature as an adversary of the gods, her attacks are stronger against Divine enemies.

Relations
    Shuten-dōji: “So the Orochi had a child. Alcoholism seems to be a family problem, doesn’t it?”“I lost all my money at pachinko again and the chabudai is still broken! Give me that sake! If I don’t drink, I’m going to throw Master through the window!”

Tamamo no Mae: “What? You are still mad at me, sister? I apologized already, didn’t I?! What else do you want, stupid fox?! Oh yeah, in this form I still didn’t… Wait wait wait, don’t cry!”“Agh, the most annoying goddess is here. Why did she have to be my old sister?”

Tamamo Cat: “This is a side of Amaterasu I’ve never seen… And it’s so irritating it makes me throw another flayed pony, but this time to her face!”“Just when I thought sis couldn’t be more annoying… She is so random I can’t stand it! Why can’t she even make clear if she’s a dog, a cat or a fox?!”

Orion:
    “What the hell?! Why is Tsukuyomi a girl?! I know I was supposed to be a man too, but I have my reasons, okay?! Ah, she’s a different person.”“I can’t stand this airhead! What she has of boobs, she lacks it of brains! Where is the smug shitface of my brother?!”

Heracles: “I heard there was a monster like the Orochi there in Greece. It must have been rough.”“Say something, goddammit! Why can’t you just stop growling and roaring?!”

Well, I'm satisfied with the idea, but not much with the execution. I feel there's some wank here, but we're talking about Japanese Heracles who was an actual god (and an Amaterasu-tier one) and not a demigod. The collapse tags are horrible to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps if there wasn't a deadline, I'd have written the Lore and Personality like I did with Juana.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    We have a lot of Alter Ego so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Viranomainen actually translates to 'official' (as in a person - it also stands for the sort of organizations where officials work, roughly). If you're going to stick with Finnish (though I can't imagine why you would), at least do it correctly. Valta is a close-enough word for 'authority'.
    Mind you, I'd go with Language Man's idea if I were you.
    I have followed language mans suggestion,now and how do you find aside from Therianthropia Markesh the noblephantasm naming of Fenrir ,have you objections ?