Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Beelzebub
    2 points: HeLa
    1 point: Toriyama Seiken

Honorable Mentions: Fenris, Amanozako
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    3 points: Echion
    2 points: Amanozako
    1 point: HeLa

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Funnily enough, voting happens to begin at the same day as municipal elections in my country. I am voting twice today!

3 points. HeLa. The idea of a sapient cancer is just amazingly creative. Plus that Bond CE is heart-wrenching.

2 points: Echion. Best skeleton boy. His legend is a really cool way of reconciling the dragon tooth warriors in actual Greek myth (where they were humans who went on to found Thebes) with the TM version where they're just mindless skeletons. Plus Echion's personality is surprisingly dorky and endearing, and his backstory dovetails really well with Nasu's motifs of automatons yearning to become human.

1 points: Bandietrich. Not as stand out conceptually as my other picks, I just loved how heavy metal it was. You totally did justice to that FC.

Honorary Mentions: Jacques de Molay, Fenris

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3pts: Hajun by IRUn

2pts: Echion by LeadDemon

1pt: Amanozako by King of Padoru

Honorable Mentions:

Jacques de Molay by NMR-3
    Toriyama Seiken by Shiki-pon
    HeLa by 34
    Last edited by SleepMode; October 22nd, 2018 at 12:14 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3 points - Jacques de Molay by NMR-3: A superbly executed sheet (pun intended). The only real cause of complaint in the sheet is the fact that the faceclaim could use more gravitas I guess.

2 points - Amanozako by King of Padoru: A solid sheet, not to mention a figure I've never heard of. Though the collapse tags are horrible for both the writer and the reader, I guess an extra point for persevering with them is in order.

1 point - Nessus by Alexcoene: Horse points. Nice to see the more monstrous centaurs represented every now and then.

Honorable mentions:
    Hajun by IRUn: A good sheet in all aspects, but I feel there's too much sheet.
    Beelzebub by GilgameshKingOfMemes: No real complaints with this one, the rest just struck a stronger chord.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First i have learned really something during the contest as like the usage of Alter Ego making .

Two points:Sekien

Two Points:Theodoric

One Point: Amanosako
    One Point :Nessus

ps:sorry i couldnt otherwise select the Points.
    and Shiki

Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga I have followed language mans suggestion,now and how do you find aside from Therianthropia Markesh the noblephantasm naming of Fenrir ,have you objections ?
    I'll save my complaints commentary for the voting stage.

Own contribution Statement:two honorable mentions for me i feel myself proud.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    First i have learned really something during the contest as like the usage of Alter Ego making .

Two points:Sekien

Two Points:Theodoric

One Point: Amanosako
    One Point :Nessus

ps:sorry i couldnt otherwise select the Points.
    That's not really how voting works. You have to give one entry first place (3 votes), one entry second place (2 votes) and one entry third place (1 vote). You can't divide up the 3 point choice into three individual votes and hand them out to separate entries. That just makes everything way too hard for the judge to tally up at the end.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    So, as a person who posted my own XServant for this contest, I'm allowed votting? Also, am i allowed to vote on my own Servant?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatineDragon View Post
    So, as a person who posted my own XServant for this contest, I'm allowed votting? Also, am i allowed to vote on my own Servant?
    You are allowed to vote. Voting for yourself has never been explicitly forbidden as far as I'm aware, but it's almost certainly in very bad taste. I wouldn't do it unless you want everyone to get really pissed off at you.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Everything is explained in the first post

- - - Updated - - -

Zabaniya'd

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    3 pt - Toryiama Sekien (my favorite from all of this)
    2 pt - Jacques de Molay (a very intersting concept, and I really liked it)
    1 pt - Fenris (because I really like wolves)

3 points: Beelzebub
    2 points: Theodoric
    1 point: Fenris

Honorable Mentions: HeLa

Blog Entries
    1 pt - Echion
    2 pts - Amanozako
    3 pts - Hajun

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatineDragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    You are allowed to vote. Voting for yourself has never been explicitly forbidden as far as I'm aware, but it's almost certainly in very bad taste. I wouldn't do it unless you want everyone to get really pissed off at you.
    House ruling it right now, you may NOT vote for yourself.

C'mon, guy. Have a little more class than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have followed language mans suggestion,now and how do you find aside from Therianthropia Markesh the noblephantasm naming of Fenrir ,have you objections ?
    If you insist
    From the outset, I have no clue whatsoever as to why you would make Fenrir a 'good guy' in the context of Norse Mythology, seeing as this requires most of the rest of said mythology to bend to this new interpretation.
    As for connecting Fenrir to Thor... Thor is kinda Jörmungandr's archenemy already, whereas the closest to Fenrir's would be either Tyr (the guy who betrayed Fenrir - sorta), Odin (who he's destined to kill) or Vidarr (who killed him in revenge).
    There's also a sort of faux pas in that you make note of the fact that Fenrir became known as a monster, but then neglect to actually mention what this entails to his death, Ragnarok etc. Otherwise this wouldn't be so important, but seeing as this Fenrir shares a name and a source with a figure of mythology but has little else in common... Something resembling a background that explains what this character has to do with the mythological Fenrir might be a worthwhile addition.

As for the Skills:
    - Mad Enhancement is actually pretty ambivalent on what exactly the madness is caused by, so I don't really see the point of it having the (Sorrow) bit. There's also the little detail that Mad Enhancement outside of E-rank tends to be constantly active, and in your sheet's case this would directly contradict his stated personality (which Mad Enhancement affects).
    - Innocent Monster doesn't work like that (lore-wise or effect-wise).
    - Why would Odin (who, given his reputation for being very knowledgeable, might have gleaned Loki's or Fenrir's intentions/fates) give his secret runes to a possible enemy (or the child of a known enemy, for that matter)? Loki also has zero connection to the runes.
    - Quibble, but Himthusen is generally known as Ginnungagap, so you might use the common name. No clue as to why Loki, who has no connection to the place, would choose someone as its champion.
    - Einherjar aren't divine entities. So Aptitude for Slaughter (Einherjar) has no reason to interact with divine stuff. Use God Slayer like everybody else.

NPs:
    - Gleipnir Prime (which is kind of an odd name, but there's been odder stuff in the Nasuverse) might make a little sense if you actually related how and why it is what it is, rather than just all the cool stuff (of which there is too much) it can do. I once again feel the need to stress that Loki is primarily a shapeshifter in the myths, not a spellcaster. You might as well have designated it as Anti-Unit (Self), given that most of the abilities target the user.
    - Gleipnir Ginnungagap has an odd name again, given that the name doesn't have any connection to the effects. As for its effects, why would it have anything do with magma? I mean, the blood magic bit I get (even if it just makes this NP a kind of knockoff of Gae Bolg and Gungnir), but why magma?
    - As for Gleipnir Ragnarök... So it's essentially a big-ass explosion with added overpowerosity and sharing little to no connection with anything in Norse mythology? Neat.
    - All Gleipnirs share the tiny flaw that they ought to be somewhat detrimental, since even in this shoddy altered Norse mythology they were used to bind Fenrir.
    - Besides the lack of basis in Therianthropia Markesh (as Fenrir wasn't a werewolf), it's interesting that its effects don't mention a single actual werecreature among targets. Werecreatures usually being those creatures that can change between the shapes of man and beast, not those that share human attributes.
    - Tiny Ragnarök Fenrir is tiny. But other than that, what does Beast of the Einherjar do exactly, and what does hits 'Beast core' of his do?

Relationship-wise, why is Cu Chulainn mentioned among broken warriors? He certainly doesn't seem to be very broken as a Servant, crappy life be damned.

Besides the above complaints, I'm also somewhat miffed that you provided a link to my Jörmungandr sheet for some reason.

Also, fix your votes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    3 points - Toriyama Sekien
    2 points - Walpurga
    1 point - Nessus

Honorable Mentions: HeLa

Question which would be the perks he loose outside of europe ?
    I want see him to fight against my Saber Goliath or my Fenrir(what do you think would be his oppinion from/About them) ?I could imagine he views Fenrir as somewhat as familiar related divine ancestor ?and Goliath as ancient demon ,perhsps ?
    Spoiler:
    I don't think he would feel anything besides "strong enemies, good challenge". Fenrir would probably have an advantage (in Ragnarock he kills Odin, and the Wild Hunt is very often described as "Odin's/Wodan's Hunt", so it is pretty obvious; also, good grace, your version has so much NPs). I didn't read Goliath sheet, but in his legends Dietrich do kill a lot of giants, so I think odds are im his favour.
    As for "perks" the sword seems like most likely option, then "+" to AGI and maybe Charisma (either whole or "+" again).

Quote Originally Posted by Language Man View Post
    Blastedspider, I had actually made a rider Theodoric sheet a while back and I'm really glad to find someone else has seen the potential in him. I would heckle you about your German but I am no German Major, but I will say I was about to criticize you for not using Gothic nor Old High German for your Noble Phantasms. However, your use of German is perfectly justifiable considering that Theodoric's legends as Dietrich von Bern are in German so it is perfectly understandable that he would speak these German legends in German. In all, the sheet is genuinely good, better than mine if I would be so bold, though in the future don't forget to add your umlauts to all your German or it may just appear to be Dutch.
    Spoiler:
    Thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind. Sadly, I don't really know German, so had to rely on what I could find (and Google Translate).
    Last edited by Blastedspider; October 23rd, 2018 at 06:43 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Sadly, I don't really know German, so had to rely on what I could find (and Google Translate)
    This is the Nasuverse, you can make something like Rettich Schwarm a cool spell because the mushroom doesn't know German

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    results o clock

Third Place with 8 points

Toriyama Sekien

Second Place with 10 points

Helacyton gartleri

First Place with 11 points

Echion

congratulations and whatever and happy spook day

may all your spooks be spooky
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Woah, literally 1 point behind the third place... That hurts. Anyways, congratulations to Shiki, 34, and specially to LeadDemon. May your Halloween be filled with lots of calcium and doots

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Congrats LeadDemon, Echion was truly the spookiest of spooks.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!