Place of Origin: France

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Dislikes: Sneak Attacks, Assassinations, Roland and Astolfo getting drunk together
    Talent: Tactics, Reigning in the other Paladins
    Natural Enemy: Marganice
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Earth, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Catalyst: A crystal shard from Halteclere

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. This skill is downgraded to rank D if the crystal on Saber’s sword is broken.

Riding
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

Military Tactics
    Known as the most knowledgable of the twelve paladins Saber was in charge of a large platoon of knights and led them to victory time and time again. Gains a modifier when leading armies in a siege.

Mana Burst
    The ability to increase performance by injecting mana into one's body. This skill is activated using the crystal on Halteclere's hilt. If the crystal is destroyed the skill is lost.

Bravery
    A skill that negates mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and fascination. This skill was gained by being the only Paladin to keep her wits about her at all times.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Halteclere
    The Crystal Blade

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

Halteclere was the sword wielded by Oliver of the twelve paladins. A blade made with burnished steel and a crystal embedded in its golden hilt normally it acts only as a normal sword of good craftsmanship but when Saber calls out its name the crystal imbedded in its hilt will grow to cover the entirety of the blade.

When covered by crystal the blade will absorb surrounding mana to increase its cutting power. The rate of mana consumption by the sword is enough to increase Saber's magic resistance to Rank EX and even decay any bounded fields or reality marbles she is inside of or near. Eventually when it has gathered enough energy Saber can release the absorbed mana in one final strike. Even when not active the crystal on Halteclere’s hilt is what generates Saber’s powerful Magic Resistance and Mana Burst.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    One of Charlemagne’s Twelve Paladins Olivier was known for her grace and wisdom on the battlefield. Olivier first became a member of the paladins when she was chosen by her uncle Girart to fight in a battle of champions against Charlemagne’s champion Roland. Neither side was able to gain an upper hand and they both saw the nobility of their opponent and became sworn friends and brokered a peace between their two sides.

Olivier remained close friends with Roland often accompanying him on his many adventures. Her common sense, said to be the greatest of the Twelve Paladins, would help her reign in his more out there adventures although she had a mischievous side as well such as the time she disguised herself and her men as Saracens in order to teach Roland a lesson about rushing into battles. The relationship between the two soured unfortunately when Olivier forbade Roland from marrying her sister Aude.

Unfortunately while he wanted to reconcile with her best friend and little brother figure, like the rest of the Paladins Olivier fell at the battle of Battle of Roncevaux Pass being impaled from behind by an enemy soldier named Marganice. As a servant she has two wishes, one is to go back to before that horrible battle where her and her fellow Paladins lost their lives and save them, the second is to apologize to Roland and walk her sister down the aisle at their wedding.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Olivier is the quintessential mom friend. Known for having common sense when surrounded by the impulsive dumbasses that are the rest of the Twelve Paladins Olivier was constantly frustrated by their antics. In particular she made it her life's work to keep Roland and Astolfo apart because nothing good comes from those two perverts interacting. Despite her frustration at her fellow Paladins Olivier cared deeply for them and would work herself to the bone preparing battle strategies to keep them safe. As a servant she will refuse to put her master in the line of fire.

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summon:
    "Servant Saber, Olivier de Vienne. Leave all the planning to me, you can go relax with the rest of the troops."

If you have summoned Astolfo
    "No no no no. Astolfo put down that beer and put your cloths back on!"

If you have summoned a knight of the round table
    "I see you have summoned a member of the other most famous group of knights. How do you think I compare?"

Bond 1:
    "I've noticed that here in Chaldea you are quite lax with how the servants act. I would like your permission to whip the troops into shape?"

Bond 2:
    "Very few servants are following my advice master. The paladins were much the same way and they did nothing but cause trouble."

Bond 3:
    "Master some of the other servants and I will be going to the training center in the morning each Friday, would you like to join us?"

Bond 4:
    "I suppose the more casual atmosphere has its own merits. I will pull back on my attempts to reign in the other servants."

Bond 5:
    *Blushes* "Master, no matter how I feel about how Chaldea is run I will stay by your side."

Creator Notes: Got access to a computer so decided to make a quick servant sheet. So this is a remake of one of my older sheets. I changed a handful of the skills and ranks as well as revamped the bonds. Hope it turned out okay. And I really hope that remakes are allowed in the competition.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; June 18th, 2019 at 03:30 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, is this one going to have the mulligan?
    I have a sheet idea for this one, but if the majority wants to mulligan I could just wait for it.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The plan was to wait until after the deadline had passed before any serious discussion on what to do.

I'd say give it a go nonetheless, we've had some more entries since the initial panic that only I had submitted an entry.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    “Once already, I turned my back on all that was good and right out of cowardice. Now, Master, know that I will never turn my back on my honor, for your sake as well as mine. Though I am second-rate, I swear to not let you down.”

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Lancer
    True Name: Shalya
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Madra (modern day Pakistan), the Mahabharata

STR:
    C AGI: C

END: B MGI: B

LCK: E NP: B+

Height:
    176cm
    Weight: 68kg
    Likes: His nephews, honor, the wind in his air when riding
    Dislikes: Himself, deceit
    Talents: Chariot riding, last stands
    Natural Enemy:Hospitality
    Attribute: Sky
    Armament: Spear, Bow, Chariot
    Catalysts: Golden splinters of a chariot wheel covered in mud.

Class Skills:

Riding:
    A+++

All mounts save the elusive Dragon Kind can be bent to his will and utilized to their highest effectiveness. Shalya’s incredible stoicism and raw talent made him the greatest charioteer of his time, only exceeded by the gods themselves.

Magic Resistance: C---

While his resistance allows him to defend against most modern magic, Shalya’s magic resistance takes a steep dive in effectiveness when he is comfortable, such as when he is offered generous hospitality.

Personal Skills:

Combat Maneuvers (Chariot): A+

So long as he is in a chariot, Shalya’s baffling mastery of his craft inspires great confidence in those with him while his sage advice calms the mind. In addition, Shalya will adapt his driving technique to suit the attacks of whoever is with him, drastically increasing their effectiveness. His own Strength increases one rank whenever he attacks from his chariot, as he knows perfectly how to exploit speed and momentum to best bring down his opponent.

Vitrification: A-

A serene state of mind that does not bow to outside interference, making Shalya a natural at warfare despite his slight build. Negates any Mental Inference and allows him to conceal his presence through directing it onto whoever rides with him. However, while it renders him immune to mental effects from others, it does not render him fearless or above self-doubt in extreme situations.

Malla-Yuddha (Hanumanti): A

The traditional form of combat wrestling practiced in the Indian Peninsula. Due to a distaste for conflicts affecting the masses except in the most extreme cases, most kings were expected to be able to settle a disagreement with a bout of wrestling.

Shalya’s skill with this lies in the Hanumanti school, which is particularly technical and barely reliant on one’s strength or build. Due to its practice allowing for attacks like biting and eye gouging, it renders Shalya almost as lethal without a weapon as with one.

Noble Phantasm:

मिसाल के हिसाब से आगे बढ़ना
    Hold Your Ground, Sons of The Righteous, For I Will Take The Place of The Sun: B+

Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: N/A
    Max Targets: Self

The re-enactment of Shalya’s greatest failure and subsequent valorous turn of the tide of war. In the greatest climactic battle between Karna and Arjuna, when Karna needed him the most as their chariot was held by the goddess of the earth, Shalya fled for his life, leaving his nephew-in-law to die a dishonorable and gruesome death at his brother’s hands. Utterly shamed by Karna’s valor even as his life was cruelly snuffed out, Shalya volunteered to lead the remaining Kaurava forces as Duryodhana mourned his fallen friend. On the next and final day of the war, the cowardly charioteer-king lead a valorous charge into the Pandava lines, decimating the rest of their forces even as Shalya and his men’s lives came to an end, each selling their life dearly.

It is a Noble Phantasm Shalya is not aware that he possesses, and as such he will claim to not have one when summoned by a Master. This is because it is reliant on his actions in the ignorance of its existence.

At any time where Shalya may find the odds overwhelming, or otherwise turn tail and commit an act of cowardice because of the pressure weighted upon him, he will see a vision of Karna and his father, the Sun God, in his mind, not to scold him, but to inspire him. This vision will tell Shalya exactly what he needs to hear in the current situation to calm his mind, encouraging him to once more show the world the valor he displayed at the end of his life.

After this vision of Karna bids him goodbye and good hunting, Shalya will be as a man reborn, glowing with the same brightness he saw in the son of Surya. The very earth beneath his feet will seem to boil with the heat he exudes, and Shalya will enjoy a massive boost to all his parameters, becoming an even fiercer warrior than he ever was before as his chariot stampedes through the battlefield, shining gently like the sun on an overcast day. Through the blessing conveyed upon him by Karna’s father, Shalya and his chariot become able to utilize the fierce power of the sun, as if he possessed Mana Burst (Flames) of one rank lower than Karna (B), setting his wheels and weapons aflame. To an onlooker, it will seem as if Karna himself is with Shalya on his chariot, echoing his ear-shattering battlecry.

Even if the battle is won, however, the strain of forcing his body to perform so far beyond its limits will cause Shalya to burn up and be scattered like ashes once his duty is done.

Lore
    Shalya is the brother of Madri, and thus the uncle of the younger Pandava twins Sahadeva and Nakula, and was the the king of Madra (modern-day Punjab, Pakistan). A clever man with a sharp and calm mind, he first showed his wits by intercepting King Pandu and his retinue on their return to the capital of Hastinapur, where he proposed that they settled their differences through either single combat between their generals or marriage. Pandu was impressed with the heavily-armored but small general, and decided to represent himself in combat, fancying his chances against someone so physically inferior. However, when the time came for their battle, the general stripped their armor and revealed themselves to be Madri, whose beauty instantly charmed Pandu, and so the differences of their royal houses was settled by marriage instead.

Once his twin nephews turned of age, he invited them to his court, and asked for them to become his heirs, having no sons of his own, and promised them both to be crown princes of Madra instead of fourth in line for the throne of Pandu’s kingdom of Kuru. Sahadeva and Nakula at first believed their uncle to be deceiving them for political gain, thinking he simply wanted demigods for heirs, and when they confront him with this, they are shocked to learn that he’s genuine. Unlike many kings, he married for love, and mourned his own wife’s infertility, simply hoping that they would carry on their family’s legacy as his surrogate sons. Touched by his genuine plea, Sahadeva and Nakula agree on the condition that they will stay with their family until Shalya’s death, to which their uncle agrees.

When the word of the impending conflict at Kurukshetra spread, Shalya was among the first to march forth to join his nephews. On his way, however, he encounters a large army camp which has prepared a great feast and many forms of entertainment for his arrival, of which Shalya and his forces partake, partying far into the night. Shalya, impressed by the great generosity and very intoxicated, offers to swear an oath for the host, who reveals himself to be Duryodhana with his advisor Shakuni, rather than Yudhisthira, as Shalya had predicted. Shalya, true to his word however, reluctantly does not go back on his word, and swears fealty to Duryodhana. The very next day, with the festivities over, Shalya rides ahead of his army to inform his nephews of the mistake, and though they are furious, they are ultimately made to be understanding by Yudhisthira, having all been victims of similar trickery. Sharing one last hug as uncle and nephews, Shalya departs in tears.

On the battlefield at Kurukshetra, Shalya fights valiantly, defeating and killing the king and princes of the kingdom of Matsya, who had all generously hosted the Pandavas in disguise during their exile, and though he praises them all as valiant warriors, the hatred of his nephews towards him only grows as a result. Though he had spared his nephews a true onslaught by refusing to serve as anyone’s charioteer, his actions in battle had only bittered his relationship with them, and so to regain their trust, Shalya decides to help them as best he can when the opportunity strikes.

After the death of Drona, Karna takes up leadership of the Kaurava forces, and Shalya volunteers as his charioteer, which Karna accepts, seeing at once though his intent. Shalya serves Karna dutifully as a charioteer, scattering the Pandava forces wherever their chariot went, but all the while, Shalya attempts to demoralize Karna by insulting him, praising his enemies and giving him incorrect advice, though the virtuous Hero of Charity is unfazed. This impresses Shalya, looking on in awe as the warrior shone like the sun even when bombarded with insults and enemy arrows, but out of duty he persists even as his insults are ineffective.

This continues for two days until Karna and Shalya charge into battle against the latter’s twin nephews and Shalya, terrified for their lives, begs them to flee. Furious at their uncle and the man who had defeated them long ago in the martial exhibition their family had arranged when they were still in power, they stand their ground, and are soundly defeated in a short span of time. Shalya, having ridden their chariot with his eyes closed to not have to see his nephews be massacred, is asked to open his eyes by Karna, and sees that though the two are wounded and their weapons scattered all over the field, the hero of Charity has spared his nephews, and commands Shalya to ride back to camp. So ashamed of his conduct towards Karna, Shalya begs for his forgiveness and ceases his childish way of helping his nephews.

The next day, Karna has his titanic clash with Arjuna, his own prowess, myriad of powerful weapons and Shalya’s flawless driving skills allowing him to gain the upper hand against the Pandava and his godly charioteer, despite all odds. All the many curses Karna had been afflicted with struck him at once, robbing him of a majority of his Astras, causing his bow arm to seize up, and the earth itself went muddy and forcefully seized his chariot’s wheels. Terrified of Aruna’s furious gaze upon the two as they struggled to pull the chariot free of the earth goddess’ grasp, Shalya fled ungracefully, so terrified he didn’t look back until he heard Karna’s head be scooped from his shoulders by Arjuna’s Anjilikastra.

When he returned to the Kaurava camp, Shalya’s senses finally returned to him, and so overcome by grief and shame, he volunteers to lead the Kaurava in the place of the man he had led down, going into No Man’s Land to retrieve Karna’s banner in the middle of the night and leaving his crown as the king of Madra in the spot where Karna’s head had fallen as an offering. His impassioned charge on the next and final day of the war was so valiant that it rallied the Kaurava forces on the brink of retreat, and though he is ultimately defeated by Yudhisthira in a duel of spears, he sells his life dearly.

True to his word, Nakula succeeds his uncle as King of Madra in the aftermath of the war, until the Pandavas leave for the Himalayas.

Personality
    Though a valiant and calm soldier in life, Shalya is without a doubt shaped the most as a Servant by his final days. He is self-deprecating and describes himself as utterly useless, but regardless he will attempt his very best to surpass his reputation and regain his honor so long as his Master is not utterly disagreeable or abhorrent, in which case he might very well act in a manner similar to how he did with Karna. It is, of course, possible for a Master who knows he will summon Shalya to do this deliberately in order to try and force out his peak performance by then redeeming himself.

McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    The Cursed Child

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Ankhesenamun
    Alternate Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: Egypt
    Source: Historical Fact

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D-
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: E--
    Noble Phantasm: A

Height: 157 cm
    Weight: 54 kg
    Dislikes: Herself
    Attribute: Earth
    Natural Enemy: Kings
    Armament: Meteoric Knife
    Lore
    The life of Ankhesenamun was a short one filled characterized by long bouts of suffering and fear with only short periods of happiness. But to tell the tale of the 18th Dynasty Queen, we must begin with her father, Amenhotep IV, better known as Akhenaten, and his worship of the sun disk, Aten.

Her father’s worship of Aten was strange to say the least. Aten was the name of the sun disk that sat above the head of the sun gods such as Amun-Ra, recognized but never truly worshipped until now. Yet Akhenaten, the known as Amenhotep IV, grew obsessed with the sun disk, praising it as a creator and even going so far as to change his name to mean ‘of great use to Aten’. Still, while unusual, Akhenaten’s worship was not a problem, simply shifting the political landscape, with those seeking favor in the court changing their names in a similar fashion to the pharaoh. Temples were raised in a more unorthodox style with a much more realistic artstyle (which created some conflict) but there was little other trouble. That was, until, the king moved from the ancient city of Thebes to his new capital, Amarna. It was there Akhenaten committed an act so heretical and heinous, his name would be struck from future records of Egyptian history. It was there that Akhenaten banned the worship of the other gods and declared Aten the One True God.

Suffice to say, this did not go over well and caused conflict throughout the rest of Aten’s rule until his death. The following was unruly with two pharaohs coming and going within a single decade before the dual crown finally fell into the lap of Tutankaten, later known as Tutankhamun or King Tut, the younger brother and soon husband of Ankhesenamun. Despite an age difference of around five years, the two siblings were deeply in love, spending much time together in the gardens of their home in Thebes. This was an oasis of happiness in Ankhesenamun’s life, but such things did not last long in the heat of Egypt.

As the children of the heretical king whose name would not be spoken, Tutankhamun and Ankhensenamun were looked down upon by their advisors, including their grandfather, Ay. Known as cursed children, they knew no love but that which they had for each other, and even that was fleeting. Tutankhamun not a strong child, born with a club foot and a cleft palate, he would often fall sick and would be injured easily. This left him open to ridicule from his advisors, saying that his sickly body was retribution from the gods. Others blamed Ankhesenamun, noting how she was once married to Akhenaten, who went mad, and her older brother, Smenkhkare, who ruled for a year before dying. Clearly, both children were curses to themselves and all of Egypt and had best leave the ruling to their advisors.

Bad went to worse when Tutankhamun died, leaving Ankhesenamun alone surrounded by enemies. Not long after her brother-husband’s death, Ankhensenamun was forced into a marriage with Ay to be used as a means to legitimize his rise to power. Disgusted and afraid, Ankhesenamun looked for allies to help her take back the power of the throne or flee from this nightmare. She wrote the King of the Hitties, the centuries year old enemies of the Egyptians, begging him to marry her to one of his sons, confiding her fears to him. The king was wary but would eventually send a son to retrieve her, but he never made it past the border, killed by the Egyptian army.

From here, Ankhesenamun disappeared from history, presumably dying at the young age of twenty-one. And so ended the tale of the cursed child of the false sun. With a whimper.

Personality
    Given her background, it is unsurprising to find Ankhesenamun is rather reclusive. She only speaks when spoken to and even then with sparse sentences and one-word answers. Any other time, she will be by herself or the container for her Noble Phantasm, speaking to the latter in a hushed, somber tone. If you can hear her, you will hear her speak of a garden long lost and days long past. You will hear her cursing a list of foreign names, including her own. You will hear her apology to the container, a golden sarcophagus, for being a curse and a burden upon him, for failing him. You will hear her promise--her hope--of a better future once the Grail War is won. She will do her best to win.

An Obvious Desire
    Her wish for the grail, you ask? Well, she will not say it allowed for fear that the gods will hear, but...she wishes to create a world for her and Tutankhamun can live in peace. A secret garden all their own were they can spend the days away. Hm? Well, yes, is is quite obvious when you think about it, but would you not want that as well?

Skills
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: D-
    The ability to hide one’s presence as a Servant. Though she does not have any trained skill in the art of stealth, Ankhesenamun learned how to keep from drawing attention to herself in court, essentially hiding in plain sight by drawing into herself. However, her natural misfortune negates any potential bonus. At this level, a Servant can spot her with enough investigation. Best suited for spying.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster (Delusion): D
    After years and years of hearing from her advisors that she was a cursed child, Ankhesenamun began to believe their words, seeing every accident or misfortune that happened to those around her as her fault. Her delusion has grown so powerful that she is now manipulating fate itself to work against herself and those closest to her, both personally and physically. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, no matter how much she wills it to be otherwise. Catastrophe follows where Ankhesenamun walks.

Aura of Unease: C
    Similar to her self-delusion, Ankhesenamun is able to project her feelings of loneliness, fear, worthlessness, and general discomfort after the death of her husband onto other people. The mentally defenseless are easily susceptible to her aura, growing stronger the closer she is to them. Those who are already unstable will grow more so and dip slowly into true madness. Ankhesenamun can restrain this aura by turning it inwards. She is used to the feeling.

Blade of the Foreign Star: B
    The meteoric iron knife buried with Tutankhamun, used in his mummification. Ankhesenamun wields it now as a reminder of her beloved husband. Originally used as a ritual tool meant to ease the journey into the afterlife, when used as a weapon, it fulfills the same purpose. Wounds seep blood more easily and welcome infection, victims grow fatigued, and a strange glow comes from within the blade.

Absolution: A+
    A Sealed Skill. Ankhesenamun cannot register that she has this skill. When asked by her Master, she will react with confusion before promptly forgetting about the question.

Forgivness
    The truth of Absolution is that is a blessing from Amun-Ra, the original sun god her father tried to replace with Aten. Though it may seem strange for he of all gods to forgive Akhaten’s children, he understands well that the sins of the father are not those of the children, and recognizes their efforts to undo their father’s sins. So he has forgiven these ‘cursed children’ and blessed them in their endeavors in another life, granting them a piece of his Divinity.

However, due to her delusions, her mind will not allow her to register this gift, feeling undeserving of it and locking it away. Only when she is cured of this can she be freed to reach her true potential. Activating this skill changes her Class to Lancer, and grants her new skills and Noble Phantasms.

NP
    Noble Phantasm
    An Unforgivable Blight Upon the World
    Curse of the Pharaoh
    Type: Anti-Army
    The name alone should be familiar to anyone with passing knowledge of Egyptian history. An urban myth attributed to the deaths of the men involved in excavating Tutankhamun’s tomb and the many artifacts within, commonly dismissed as superstition about unrelated events. And such a conclusion would be correct. The Curse of the Pharaoh had long since passed from the world, wiped from history.

Yes, the Curse of the Pharaoh is Ankhesenamun herself as a part of her greatest delusion: that she is responsible for the malformations and sickness that failed her husband. This is her delusion brought to its greatest height, combined with the urban legend, activated by summoning the sarcophagus of Tutankhamun and opening it. Within is the shadowy apparition of the young pharaoh, who screams and curses at Ankhesenamun, ‘confirming’ what she always knew and letting her delusion overflow into reality in the form of a virus.

As Ankhesenamun is pulled into the sarcophagus, it begins to release a gas from the seams that spreads out like a fog. This gas is the virus that holds the concept of ‘sickness and malformation’ in it that will kill anyone who breaths it. No matter how healthy they are, that person will die of some symptoms be it fever or swelling in the throat, and their body will twist into horrible characters of human beings. Even Servants are affected, infecting them with a sickness in their souls, eating away at their Saints Graph until they pass on. As long as Ankhesenamun remains in the coffin, the fog will continue to spread. Only those within the coffin are safe

Note
    Note: not my original idea, but I think she works well. Not entirely sure if she counts as a sidekick, but she is basically Tut's other half that only gets vaguely mentioned when talking about him. Also, if she does activate Absolution, then she turns into a Lancer who is the vessel for Amun-Ra alongside Tutankhamun, sort of as a fuck you to Akhenaten.

Last edited by Wizard; June 22nd, 2019 at 02:55 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Source

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Mongolia (13th century)

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B+
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    NP: B+

Height: 161 cm
    Weight: 48 kg
    Dislikes: Interruptions, disunity, alcoholism
    Talent: Learning, settling arguments, battlefield coordination
    Natural Enemy: Batu Khan
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Riding
    Armament: Bow, scimitar, catapults
    Catalyst: A jade general's necklace, splashed with dried blood

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action - Rank B: the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Riding - Rank B: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. As a Mongol leader, Archer retains his Riding Skill in most of his classes.

Personal Skills

Strategy - Rank A: The ability to seize things in the broader perspective, such as diplomacy and logistics, in order to decide victory before the fighting has even begun.
    In life, Archer masterfully prepared for his invasions, making liberal use of spies, misinformation and surprise attacks. He had a preference for maneuvering enemies into positions of weakness before ever beginning his attacks.

Military Tactics
    - Rank B+: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    In terms of tactics, Archer was innovative in the extreme. The tactics he utilized in life served as a major basis and inspiration for tactics utilized in modern warfare, close to a millennium after his death.

Life of Learning - Rank A+: A unique Personal Skill, derived from experience and continued learning throughout one’s lifespan. It allows the user to manifest many Skills derived from experience or skill rather than inborn abilities or deeds. In addition, otherwise unique Personal Skills based on similar criteria can be learned in a short span of time.
    Throughout his life, Archer never stopped learning from his allies and enemies. Pushing forever towards new horizons, he can quickly assimilate useful skills from those he faces or fights alongside.

Noble Phantasms
    Hounding Catapult Fire
    Buudakh Nokaï

Type: Anti-Unit~Anti-Army
    Range: 5~500
    Max Targets: 200
    Buudakh Nokaï is Archer’s primary Noble Phantasm. He was among the first of his people to adopt the use of siege weapons, catapults in particular, in warfare, and even made more unorthodox usage of them outside sieges. Without invoking Buudakh Nokaï’s full name, Archer can manifest a light catapult at his side, which fires a flaming projectile towards an enemy. The weapon then disperses immediately, and thanks to its shoddy makeup, it falls short of reaching the level of even an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm.
    However, it is possible for Archer to set up multiple, more sturdy catapults in a predetermined location, allowing him to then rain down fire on a target as though from an artillery emplacement, though the weapons require someone to fire them on location. When fired in a barrage, Buudakh Nokaï’s full activation becomes available.
    As Archer calls down catapult fire on his enemy, Buudakh Nokaï takes from Archer’s status as one of his Master’s dogs of war and transforms the incoming, flaming projectiles into something altogether different. As the shots land, they unfurl into metallic, flaming hounds. These short-lived Familiars will then rush their enemy in an imitation of a cavalry charge, chasing their target into a more opportune position for Archer to launch the next volley.

The Four Hounds of War
    Dörvön Nokhoi Daichid

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range:
    Max Targets: 1
    A Noble Phantasm born of Archer’s status as one of his master’s four most favored generals, the Four Hounds. Despite being the most junior of the group, he rose to become the most prominent and skilled of them all. However, in his own mind, this would not have been possible were it not for his partnering with them on campaigns and learning from his seniors. As such, Dörvön Nokhoi Daichid is a manifestation of Archer’s reliance on his fellow generals, present far more strongly in his more youthful incarnation.
    Dörvön Nokhoi Daichid allows Archer to produce a duplicate of himself, though one that carries the aspect of one of his fellow Hounds, namely either Khublai, Jelme or Jebe. There is little difference in terms of ability between these manifestations and the original, though their appearances resemble the person they stand for. However, the incarnations are only capable of using Archer’s Buudakh Nokaï Noble Phantasm. At the most, Archer is capable of creating three incarnations at once.
    Dörvön Nokhoi Daichid’s primary usage is to allow Archer to be in multiple places at once, whether to conduct reconnaissance or to direct a barrage from his other Noble Phantasm at a distant battle. As Archer splits his Saint Graph between incarnations, the effectiveness of his parameters is lowered while his selves remain apart, though even when split into four, he can prove a match for another Servant. The original Archer will always remain ‘the original’, and serves as the lynchpin for his Servant body. The incarnations he creates have no maximum distance that they can be apart from each other, owing in part to Archer overseeing several campaigns, hundreds of kilometers apart, with utmost precision, as though he was leading many armies in person.
    In theory, it is possible for Archer to utilize someone outside of the Four Hounds as the ‘base’ for an incarnation, though this would necessitate working in close concert with a target for a lengthy period of time.

Lore
    Archer’s true identity is Sübügätäi, the Valiant Hound of the Khans.

Sübügätäi, known also by his epithet ‘Bagatur’ (which means ‘the Valiant’), served under both the famous Mongol leader, Genghis Khan, as well as his son and successor, Ogedei Khan. Sübügätäi was one of the Mongol Empire’s most formidable generals, and was sent on numerous tough military campaigns in Asia and Europe. At the end of his life, Sübügätäi had conquered thirty-two nations and won sixty-five pitched battles.
    This general was from a tribe known as the Uriangkhai, which was not considered to be a Mongol tribe. These were forest-dwelling people, who, unlike the Mongols, were not known to be horsemen, but specialised in fur-trading and blacksmithing. It has been recorded that Sübügätäi was the son of a blacksmith, one source giving the name of his father as Qaban. As a blacksmith, Sübügätäi’s father would have offered his services to the Mongols, mending broken metal objects, such as weapons and cooking vessels. It is perhaps through this that the young Sübügätäi would have had his first encounters with the Mongols.
    As a teenager, Sübügätäi joined Genghis Khan’s army. According to one source, Sübügätäi was just 14 years old when he left to join the Mongol army, and as he was still rather young for the battlefield, was appointed as the door attendant to the Khan. It was in this position that Sübügätäi began to learn the Mongol art of war. As a forest-dweller, Sübügätäi had no experience in horsemanship, and began learning it from the Mongol officer he was attached to. He was also taught to use the bow and then to combine the two elements. It was this combination of horse and bow that made the Mongol army a force to be reckoned with. Sübügätäi rose through the Mongol ranks, and eventually became part of Genghis Khan’s inner circle. This is often taken as evidence that the Mongol leader practised meritocracy, and even a common non-Mongol like Sübügätäi could rise to prominence in his army.
    As a military commander, Sübügätäi is perhaps best-known for his campaigns in the West. During these military expeditions, Sübügätäi led the Mongols against a number of adversaries, including the Rus, the Poles, and the Hungarians. During these battles, Sübügätäi displayed his skill as a versatile general and strategist. The Battle of Mohi, commonly regarded as his most brilliant victory, may be taken as an example. This battle was fought in April 1241 and pitted the Mongols under Batu Khan and Sübügätäi against Hungary under King Bela IV. During the battle, the Mongols were taking more casualties than usual as a result of heavy firing from the Hungarian crossbowmen stationed on the opposite side of the River Sajo. In order to avoid further losses, Sübügätäi decided to assault the crossbowmen with stone throwers, a weapon normally used in siege warfare. At the same time, a temporary bridge was built further down the river, so that the Mongols could outflank the Hungarians and take them by surprise.
    Sübügätäi’s maneuvers were highly synchronized despite the enormous distances: the Mongols defeated the main army of Poland and Hungary in separate battles two days and 500 miles apart. His maneuvers were designed to mislead his foes and strike them from unexpected directions.
    Under Sübügätäi’s command, the Mongol army devastated much of eastern and central Europe. By late 1241, Sübügätäi was planning to invade the Holy Roman Empire. It was around this time that Ogedei died, and the Mongol forces returned home for the election of the new Great Khan. It was due to this that the rest of Europe was spared from the Mongols. It has been speculated that had Ogedei not died, no European army would have been able to withstand the onslaught of the Mongols. The new Great Khan was Guyuk, the son of Ogedei, with Batu, Sübügätäi’s suggestion for the Great Khan, outright refusing the position and splintering the unity of the Mongols by taking a great number of men with him. In 1246, Sübügätäi was placed in charge of the campaign against the Chinese Song Dynasty. This campaign lasted until 1247, after which Sübügätäi returned to Mongolia, where he died in 1248, aged seventy years old.

Personality
    Sübügätäi is a quiet and contemplative individual, though his nature is slightly influenced by the inquisitiveness of his youth. He has a tendency to hold his tongue unless prompted to speak, and much prefers to simply listen and observe rather than take an active part in conversations. When speaking, he does so with care, and seldom strays from the subject at hand. Despite this, Sübügätäi is quite curious, and sometimes interrupts others in order to inquire about subjects new to him.
    In spite of his excellent abilities, Sübügätäi often feels inadequate, in part thanks to the assistance he received in life as well as the failures he was unable to prevent. Due to this, he holds a great amount of respect for his fellow generals as well as his master, Genghis Khan. When referring to them, it is clear from Sübügätäi’s words how highly he regards his comrades.
    When it comes to warfare, Sübügätäi is methodical and utterly without mercy. He takes after the teachings of Genghis Khan, believing that an enemy that still holds will can rise again to become a threat, and as such seeks to utterly crush his opponents in order to forestall complications in the future. As Heroic Spirits are often those that fought against fate itself, fighting them is a source of constant frustration for Sübügätäi. Perhaps due to some holdover from the days of his youth, Sübügätäi is liable to sulk if he perceives himself to have failed, even to the point of refusing to manifest in physical form.
    Sübügätäi has a great deal of respect for fellow warriors, even if he would prefer other Heroic Spirits to be fighting by his side rather than against him. Though such individuals might cause him frustration, he holds those of great willpower in high regard, just as he did in life. Despite his respect, however, Sübügätäi affords no enemy of his any preferential treatment.
    In regards to his Master, Sübügätäi views them not only as a leader, but also a comrade-in-arms. He likens the fact that he and his Master stand side by side on the battlefield to his experiences with a fellow Dog of War, Jebe, who he saw as his primary teacher. As a Holy Grail War is essentially a war between Magi, Sübügätäi defers to his Master’s wisdom in terms of assaulting Masters. Owing to his experiences in later life, Sübügätäi can be slightly too compliant for the sake of maintaining unity with his Master and prevent internal conflict within his faction.
    Sübügätäi wish to the Holy Grail would be for Batu Khan to have accepted what he sees as the boy’s destiny, and to do so without dissent from others. If that would’ve been the case, the empire his master had built would not have been fractured, and the Mongols would’ve ruled the world.

Relationships

Genghis Khan: His one true leader, both in life and death. However, Sübügätäi would like to face his master in battle in order to show him just how far he prospered thanks to Genghis’ tutelage and support. He believes that his master would expect nothing less of his most loyal servant.

Jebe: A trusted teacher and friend. Having served alongside Jebe throughout the campaigns of his life, Sübügätäi trusts the man like a brother, and was closer to him than any of the other Dogs of War, including his actual brother. Sübügätäi still wonders if he had been able to save Jebe had he accompanied him on his last, fateful ride.

Wan-Yen Heda: The only enemy to have made an impression on him. Wan-Yen Heda was the most successful of the Mongol’s enemies, and upon capture, wished to see Sübügätäi in person. He still carries the general’s words in his heart, and regrets that the man would not join the Mongols.

Altera: A fellow despoiler of Europe. Sübügätäi views her as his predecessor in conquest, though he would likely find her appearance offputting.

Iskandar: A great conqueror, who reminds Sübügätäi of his master. Despite his mercilessness, Sübügätäi probably couldn’t fully commit to fighting Iskandar, unless it was at the great man’s own request.

Hector: As a siege commander, having played defender in one of the greatest sieges in history, Hector poses a challenge to Sübügätäi. As such, he would like to face him in battle.

Creator Notes
    Like many of the others sheets in this prompt, I'm not entirely sure if Sübügätäi qualifies. He did play second fiddle to others for much of his life, often acting as a sidekick to either another Dog of War or a Great Khan. Granted, a competent sidekick, but a sidekick nonetheless.
    I'm still awfully conflicted about the second NP though, and I think that I could've done that a lot better if I'd put more thought into it.

Blog Entries
    Class: Ruler
    True Name: Sancho Panza
    Alignment: Neutral Good

“A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man in someone else’s.
    And all of these are houses that belong to me,
    so I must be the biggest fool of all, waha!”
    Parameters:
    STR: C
    AGI: D
    END: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: C

Background:
    A lowly servant to a Spanish noble, Sancho Panza May have lived and raised his family in obscurity had it not been for the peculiarity of the one he called lord - a dreamy individual who came to be known as Don Quixote after being lost in fanciful tales of knighthood and chivalry and believing them to be true. A cynical, tired house servant who had no interest in the lofty dreams and drama of a well-read faux knight-errant, Panza accompanied Quixote for one reason and one reason alone. Quixote promised him not just adventure, but riches and glory enough to convince him to leave home and family. Promised an island without understanding what the word meant, Panza was the only servant willing to follow his lord, purely for his own financial gain.

Of course, he had no illusions about his master’s madness, providing a grounding influence on the naive noble, keeping Quixote out of trouble so long as it didn’t put himself at risk in the process. Whether vagabonds trying to scam the knight, environmental dangers Quixote didn't recognize in the grip of delusions, or the simple need to remind his lord to sleep and eat, Panza endured his lord's trials and tribulations purely for the sake of the gold and treasure he had been promised at the end. Yet as they traveled, Quixote’s view of the world began to imprint on Panza, eroding the many layers of world-weary skepticism to uncover, if not an idealist, then one who saw the beauty in that ideal.

As a Ruler, Panza is the embodiment of the incident when a duke and duchess decided to humor the traveling pair by appointing Panza as king of a fictional fiefdom, la Isla Barataria (roughly, “the Island Come Cheaply") only to discover that the combination of Panza’s practical experience and Quixote’s dreamy imparted wisdom made Panza a surprisingly effective ruler and administrator. He made his people happy, even if they were only actors and vassals of another, and they honestly came to seek his rule and support. Though his followed regarded him a provincial Solomon in wisdom, Panza ultimately relinquished the “throne” to travel again with his master until the latter’s death, at which point the two had fully converted one another - Master and servant having exchanged their idealism and cynicism at the very end.

Personality:
    A simple man at heart, Sancho Panza is easy to understand, valuing comfort and security above all else. Originally a greedy and lazy servant, he grew into a more kind-hearted and thoughtful individual during his travels with Quixote. He can be surprisingly eloquent, having often come up with proverbs that even today are colloquially known as Sanchoisms. He tends to be more than a bit smug about this.

At this stage of his life, the man has not yet reached the zenith of his Quixotification. He still retains a decidedly lazy streak and is prone to pushing work off onto others. But like his lord, he fundamentally cannot ignore another in need, even if he may complain about it. A lot. As a Ruler, he takes a wide view, attempting to be laissez-fairs about the whole business - but he ends up in the thick of it regardless.

Try as he might, Panza cannot regain the perspective that once led him not to care for others, but in this state, his self-centered nature and dreams for the world are in rough equilibrium, making him a more or less neutral party who wants to help others but would greatly prefer it if they could go ahead and help themselves without bothering him.

Class Abilities:
    God’s Resolution
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War; the right to use Command Spells against Servants, only given to Rulers. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War.

True Name Discernment
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant. If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities. Panza is able to identify Servants, but whether he knows or cares to determine what that means beyond that is another matter.

Personal Skills:
    Discernment of the Poor
    The insight to see through an opponent’s character and attribute. It is difficult for Ruler to be deceived by excuses or deceptive words. While not formally educated, Ruler was subject to both the hardships and schemes of the weak and the fancies of the rich and saw through most schemes against his Master and he. The efficacy of this skill is drastically reduced against claims or falsehoods that Ruler wants to believe - he is prone to not questioning things that seem beneficial to him.

Knight Tactics (False)
    A battle methodology in which one grasps the flow of battle and induces the opponent to make a mistake, even without being a match for him or her in strength. A skill meant not for self-strengthening, but to invite a check failure by the opponent. This skill differs from the true version in that it is based not on composed observation, but in unrealistic delusions that are enforced on the opponent through his Noble Phantasm. As they traveled together, Sancho Panza’s common sense was gradually eroded by that of his lord and master, becoming the common sense of a chivalrous dreamer that unilaterally enforced his view upon the world.

A Fool’s Journey
    The unlimited potential of those who begin at zero and drastically transform through their encounters with others, ever refining both themselves and their interactions with others. Beginning as a poor servant and villager, Ruler became a king through his growth and travel with Don Quixote, only to give it up and begin anew. This skill increases the opportunity and efficacy of encounters with others in a Holy Grail War, be they master or servant, and grants favorable checks to social interaction or self-discovery challenges.

Noble Phantasm:
    La Insula Barataria - Land of Chivalry and Honour
    Type: Anti-World
    A sublimation of the brief kingship of Sancho Panza, a fiction that nevertheless held up favorably to the reality outside. Though his claim to a throne was false, though his island kingdom was a stage and performance, though not one thread of Sancho Panza’s rule was true in any way, he was nevertheless a natural king who won the respect of those only pretending to follow him. Seeing something in Don Quixote that others did not, he carried on the master’s lessons, briefly making a small corner of the world into someplace better, something more than it was.

A bounded field that travels with Ruler, this Noble Phantasm is continually active, bending the world around him just so - circumstances around Ruler align so that chivalrous behavior is possible and the better nature of those around him can be brought forth. It is important to note that this Noble Phantasm does not dictate or enforce redemption or chivalry - but it creates a small pocket of the world in which none are beyond their reach and the odds of it are increased. Even a tyrant can be kind and even a fool may be king, but it is up to others to seize upon those opportunities, and the crystallized miracle of this Noble Phantasm is to create a small shard of the world in which that is possible.

Ruler may only offer his thoughts on the matter and allow them the chance, offered neutrally and without exception.

Last edited by Sunny; June 22nd, 2019 at 07:09 PM.

Signature by fumato

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saber of the Scylfings

"Servant, Saber. Consider me your Shield"

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Sweden
    Height: 174cm
    Weight: 76kg
    Dislikes: cowards, traitors, dragons
    Talent: protecting
    Armaments: sword, shield
    Natural Enemy: dragons in general

stats

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: C
    Mna: D
    Lck: A
    NP: B

Skills

Class skills
    Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Riding(B): Vehicles and horses can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal skills
    Dragon slayer(C): A special Skill provided for those who have took down a member of the Dragon Kind. It is not a talent given from heaven, but from killing a dragon. It can be said that the anecdotes themselves have become this Skill. Saber was only partially responsible for the killing of a dragon, and thus only gets a small Bost.

Guardian knight(C+): a rare Skill that grants the Servant a temporary attribute bonus if acting in the defense of others. Being the only one to aid his king against a terrible beast, Saber went as far as to let himself be burned to protect his lord, and so this skill has a bonus when fighting for a royal.

Favor of the old king(A): A Skill representing Saber receiving presents from his dying lord. This skill allows him to gain the noble phantasms of fallen Servants, but only with said Servants Blessing

Battle continuation(C) the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. Saber has the ability to ignore most moderate injuries such as deep cuts or broken bones without losing combat ability.

Noble phantasm

Swing your sword, prince of the Scylfings
    Eanmund Wiglaf

Saber's first Noble phantasm, a sword he received from his father and named after his previous owner.
    Originally a good but otherwise regular Blade, the weapon was strength by being soaked in the blood of a dragon.
    It's passive ability allows Saber to cut through magical attacks only taking very small amounts of damage on the process. When calling it's name however, the sword becomes glowing red and capable of cutting anything short of rank B or above noble phantasms. While powerful, this attack causes near uncurable burns in Saber's hands that accumulate and gradually reduce his skill with the sword, until they become useless.

raise your Shield, last of the Wægmundings
    Mæg ælfheres

Saber's second Noble phantasm, a crystallization of his acts to aid his king.
    After calling it's name, the shield on Saber's arm is engulfed in flames and disappear. From it's place, the fire grows until it becomes a great wall in front of him. While activated, the Noble phantasm will burn the enemies, projectiles and other attacks targeting Saber. Even if something is strong enough to surpass the flames, such as a powerful Noble phantasm, it's damage still will be reduced in accordance with it's rank.
    However, useful as may be, the mana cost to main the barrier activated is enormous, and as such it cannot be used careless.

Background

Saber's name is Wiglaf, a character in the Anglo-Saxon epic poem Beowulf. He is the son of Weohstan, a Swede of the Wægmunding clan who had entered the service of Beowulf, king of the Geats.

Saber is called Scylfing as a metonym for Swede, as the Scylfings were the ruling Swedish clan. While in the service of the Scylfing Onela, king of the Swedes, Weohstan killed the rebel prince Eanmund and took his sword as a trophy, saber later inherited it.
    Weohstan belonged to the clan of the Wægmundings, the same clan Beowulf's father Ecgþeow belonged to; so Saber is Beowulf's distant cousin, and his only living relative at the time of Beowulf's death.

Saber was a member of the band of thanes who go with Beowulf to seek out the dragon that has attacked Geat-Land. This is the first time Saber has gone to war at Beowulf's side.
    When Beowulf damages his sword wounding the dragon and is burned by the dragon's fire, Saber is the only man of Beowulf's band to overcome his fear of the dragon. He rebukes the other thanes and goes to Beowulf's aid crying words of encouragement.

Saber does not retreat, though his shield is consumed by fire. When Beowulf wounds the dragon a second time, striking so hard his sword shatters, Saber strikes at the open wound with his own sword, tearing at the dragon's throat so it can no longer breathe fire. His hand is badly burned, but his attack allows Beowulf to close and kill the dragon.

After the fight, The dying Beowulf tells Saber to "watch his people's needs"(by which he means that he is to become the next king.) He tells Saber to build him a funeral mound and gives him his rings, helm, and mail-shirt. Beowulf's last words are "you are now, the last of the Wægmundings."

personality

Saber is a serious and stoic figure, rarely letting any emotions show. Almost never talks, except to reaffirm his loyalty to his master. This is because Saber suffers from great shame. He hates the fact that during his fight besides his king, he was nervous and afraid, and although he suppressed and fought the best, he can't shake the feeling that, had he been more courageous, maybe his lord would've survive.

Last edited by the god of world-0; February 17th, 2020 at 11:25 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    "Live."
    "Complete the voyage, no matter what."
    "And when it is done, tell my tale…"
    "Tell the story of the man who overcame the World."

Source

True Name: Antonio Pigafetta
    Class: Rider
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Region:
    Italy/Spain
    Source:
    Historical Fact
    Attribute:
    Man
    Height:
    173 cm
    Weight:
    64 kg
    Armament:
    Pistols

Parameters
    Strength:
    E
    Endurance:
    E
    Agility:
    E
    Mana:
    E
    Luck:
    C
    Noble Phantasm:
    D

Story

Antonio Pigafetta is not a hero. Neither is he an extraordinary person nor does he possess any amazing abilities. He is a very, very much regular person of ordinary capability. In fact, in the grand scheme of history, he is practically a nobody akin to a meaningless extra amongst a faceless mob. Yet, despite all of these things, he had once experienced an extraordinary adventure like none ever before.

Not much is known about Pigafetta’s early life, but it was certainly not an interesting youth. He was not born into royalty or any lineage of note. He did not demonstrate any incredible talent at a young age or possess some peculiarity that would blossom into future uniqueness. He was simply a regular person without any heroic or dramatic attributes. He belonged to a moderately wealthy family in Northeast Italy and studied astronomy, geography, and cartography as a youth. With his education in navigation, he joined the Knights of Rhodes where he modestly served on a few ships. It was a normal life for a more than normal person, content with his situation. That is until he went to Spain, where he met a certain man: Ferdinand Magellan, the hero who would circle the world.

“Hey you. You’re smart, right? You don’t look like you got anything better to do so why don’t you join my crew?”

“What!? The pay’s too low? Geez, when did you become a big-shot? Forget the money. What I’m offering is way better.”

“I can’t share my treasure with you, but I can share my dreams. Come with me and I will give you the entire world.”

“That’s how it is, so you’re not allowed to say no. I’ll be counting on you from now on, Piggy.”

Through some method or another, Pigafetta ended up befriending the eccentric captain and joined the first expedition to circumnavigate the world. His salary was a modest 1000 maravedis and his official title was supernumerary, an extra member of the crew considered non-vital or not part of the regular crew, having no official shipboard responsibilities. Even amongst the fleet, he was just an extra, a title-less body with no particular talent to lend to the ship.

That, however, didn’t mean he did nothing onboard the fleet. During the voyage, he became Magellan’s strict assistant, serving at the captain’s every beck and call. At the same time, he collected extensive data on the geography, climate, flora, and natives they encountered. And so, as the fleet battled through many hardships, from starvation to storms to hostile natives to mutinies, Pigafetta recorded everything that happened. Somehow or another, he managed to survive it all, even being injured in the battle of Mactan where Magellan died, and reached the end.

On September 6, 1522, almost exactly three years from their departure, Pigafetta returned to Spain with 18 other survivors and completed the first circumnavigation of the world. He was just a nobody, a man with neither talent or ambition. Yet, among the 270 men who had set out at the beginning, he was one of the few heroes who had made it home and completed the world’s first great adventure. He would go on to publish his journal and share the experiences of that great voyage with the world. The meticulous notes he had collected would become invaluable to future cartographers and explorers, paving the way to a renewed age of exploration. If Magellan was the captain who started it all, then it was the efforts of Pigafetta that cemented the former’s legacy.

It is undoubtable that Antonio Pigafetta is just a regular person. No matter how you spin it, he simply does not have the markings of a hero. He is someone who can only at best be considered Magellan’s sidekick and is a heroic spirit in name only. But just as every hero needs a sidekick, every sidekick has been part of something heroic. He may not have had any talent, but he did circumnavigate the globe and live to tell the tale. That is Antonio Pigafetta, an ordinary man who did the impossible.
    Abilities
    “Think ahead? Why would I do that? That’s your job!”

“I’m the captain, so my job is deciding where we go. It’s your job to figure out how we get there!”

Class Skills
    Riding: -
    The Riding Skill is lost due to the Voyager of the Storms Skill.

Magic Resistance: E
    Protects against magic. Incapable of invalidating it, but somewhat reduces the damage value. As an ordinary person from a relatively modern era, Pigafetta has no innate Magic Resistance and only has the skill thanks to the class container.

Personal Skill
    Voyager of the Storms: D
    The ability to sail vessels recognized as ships. It is a special Skill that also combines the effect of Charisma and Military Tactics. It is true that Pigafetta completed the expedition to circumnavigate the globe. However, he was not the captain or even a crewmember of note. He has some sailing and navigation knowledge, but it is on the level of a regular sailor.

Battle Continuation: E
    The ability to continue combat even after sustaining mortal wounds. For Pigafetta, it is a low-ranking skill derived from simple will to live. Though he possesses no spectacular physical ability, Pigafetta was still one of the few who survived the arduous three-year expedition around the world. Along the journey, he managed to live through both starvation and battles, even taking a serious injury during the battle of Mactan. However, if one were to try and praise his toughness, he would almost certainly shrug it off and say something along the lines of: “It’s no big deal. I was just following orders…”

Noble Phantasm
    The Final Order
    Relazione del primo viaggio intorno al mondo

Type: Anti-Unit
    Target: 1-300
    Range: 1-9999

A tale encapsulating the entire world. The fruits of an impossible voyage.

Pigafetta’s Noble Phantasm is the Relazione del primo viaggio intorno al mondo, the book he wrote that detailed his voyage around the world. Within it are his meticulous observations, shared to the reader in a vivid and detailed style, especially rich in ethnographic details. Although it was not the only or first account of the voyage, its extensive information make it the primary source on the grand odyssey across the seas. It along with other details Pigafetta would share would become invaluable info for future explorers.

Unlike other book-based Noble Phantasms, Pigafetta’s is a journal by nature and the power of a journal is to share one’s experiences with the reader. When one reads it, knowledge beyond one’s grasp fills one’s head and vivid details bring that knowledge to life. One doesn’t merely learn of what happens, but rather experiences those occurrences alongside those being detailed. If for but a moment, the reader too joins in on the great adventurer and shares in the dreams of the heroes on the pages. And so, every man and woman who reads the book, for even a moment, enters the pages and becomes part of the crew. Within their hearts, they too fight under the banner of Magellan, sharing all the bounty and power that comes with that feeling.

Therein is the power of this Noble Phantasm. For but a single ephemeral moment, it allows one to once more ride alongside the stalwart captain who conquered the World. And as long as he’s by one’s side, one will definitely accomplish his voyage, no matter how possible. In other words, it is a one-use Noble Phantasm that temporarily grants people the power to join in on the impossible voyage. Drawing on the power of Magellan through Pigafetta’s words, it writes a tale of a voyage and then ensures the completion of that journey. Furthermore, just as a record only leaves the details and cuts out the rest, only the result of the voyage actually transpires in reality; effectively, the travelers are instantly transported to their destination amongst activation. But as the voyage is accomplished through Magellan’s power and he died during his great adventure, the Noble Phantasm can only be used once before self-destructing, leaving behind only words.

It is truly an ephemeral story, the legacy of an impossible captain. Though his powers will fade after the journey, as long as a certain nobody continues telling his tale, he will live on in the hearts of the world he sought to overcome.
    Character

Personality:
    A Servant who exudes neither pressure nor charm, Antonio Pigafetta is nothing short of an average joe. Look as you will, but you will be hard pressed to find a heroic spirit less fantastic than him. Having lived the life of a meaningless mob character with no talent or specialty to speak of, he has a matching lack of ambition or desire. It can truly be said that he was the perfect candidate to merely be Magellan’s sidekick.

At his core, Pigafetta is a down-to-earth, no-nonsense fellow who’s content with a quiet life. He’s somewhat smart, but hardly a genius, and generously modest to boot. To sum him up nicely, he’s somewhat of a contemplative realist, sticking to himself and out of trouble. As far as he’s concerned, he’s a mere side character in life, an extra whose only appearance is walking by the camera in the background for five seconds. With nothing special about him, he’s just a faceless mob character who’s practically allergic to the sunlight. And he’s perfectly fine with that kind of life. After all, there’s nothing interesting about him. He’s a normal, everyday man and normal people should stick to their normal lives normally. Getting big-headed dreams too big for one’s head will only attract trouble. Best to just go on with one’s day like a sane human being…

Yet, somehow or another, he ended up becoming the assistant of Ferdinand Magellan, a man who was the antithesis of everyday life. Practically dragged along against his will, he was forced to go on an epic quest around the world as if it were a casual trip to the convenience store. Along the way, he had no choice but to grumble and pick up after his idiot captain who seemed temperamentally incapable of using his brain. In time, his catchphrase became “I didn’t sign up for this!”. For every dumb idea that came out of Magellan’s head was an equally exasperated sigh from Pigafetta’s mouth. And so, although he was just a scholar with no real talent to lend a ship, he ended up going on adventurers grander than the ones he read about in his books.

In the end, though, he didn’t hate it. He complained a lot and always had his face in his palm, but he never gave up or ran away. Because of a certain idiot, he was able to see things no one else had ever see and go to places no one else had ever gone. He was just a mob character, a nobody destined to fade into obscurity. And yet, he was there. He had become one of the first 19 people to travel across the entire world.

Like it or not, Pigafetta is an explorer. Within him lies the soul of adventure, inherited from his little idiot and tempered by his realist heart. He may never again go on an epic journey, but he will always happily tell the tale of the one he had, sharing with the world the spirit of that impossible captain.

Relationships
    Ferdinand Magellan:
    Pigafetta’s captain, an uncurable idiot who made people believe in the impossible.

Relationship-wise, the two of them are akin to a bickering couple, always at odds over what to do. As if repeating a set routine, Magellan would come up with a crazy idea and Pigafetta would immediately talk him down with logic, like clockwork. At times Magellan would go through with the idea anyways and leave it to Pigafetta to find a way to make it work. Subsequently, they’d miraculously survive, and the crew would praise their captain for his genius decision while Pigafetta collapses from stress. That’s more or less their typical cycle.

That said, it goes without saying that the two are close. Pigafetta only joined the expedition because of Magellan and he ended up being the one entrusted to carry out Magellan’s legacy. Their trust and faith in each other are unbreakable; just as Pigafetta trusts his captain to lead the way, so to does Magellan trust his assistant to do the thinking and pick up after him. Piggy might complain a lot, but, at the end of the day, he merely smiles lightly with an expression of ‘it can’t be helped’.

As for how Pigafetta feels in particular… well, it can certainly be said that he loves his captain. To him, Magellan is like a shining star, illuminating the light and showing the way. It is thanks to him that a nobody like Pigafetta was able to stand center stage and see the entire world. Even after the star has faded, he will continue to chase it for the rest of his life. As for what extent his love goes to… well, let’s not go into details and save him some shame.

As an aside, it seems that Magellan is responsible for the nickname ‘Piggy’.

Master:
    Pigafetta’s relationship with his Master would likely be a generally quiet one without much complication. He isn’t very confrontational or hard to work with to begin with, though he will seem unmotivated and reluctant. From the beginning, he considers himself unworthy to fight among legendary heroes since he’s just a talentless nobody, so it’s difficult for him to give it his all. However, if he takes a liking to his Master, he may be particularly motivated. Things like loyalty and obligation don’t really matter to him; he only follows people that he likes, and his standards are kind of weird.

Scholar Servants:
    Instead of other explorers or pirates, Pigafetta would likely get along better with other scholar-type servants, since he’s more the latter to begin with. He is always to share his notes and stories with other people and feels most comfortable with other scholars. However, there is a good chance that he’ll be unable to keep up in conversation with true geniuses and be left to sulk over her averageness. As for the explorer/pirate types, he’d be a bit reluctant to get along with them since “I already have one wild child to deal with!”.

Holy Grail:
    Pigafetta doesn’t really have a solid wish for the Holy Grail. He merely seeks it out of his sense of curiosity and adventure. In his words, it’s natural for him to have no wish since “I completed my dream a long time ago”. If a certain someone heard that though, he’d probably slap him and yell “You fool! Explorers never stop dreaming! Where’s your fighting spirit!?”.

If there was one regret he had, however, it would be that that certain someone hadn’t been able to fulfill their dream with him. If possible, he would’ve liked to have been able to complete that voyage alongside that special someone and told him the things he never had the chance too…
    Dialogue Examples
    “Servant Rider, Antonio Pigafetta. People call me Piggy, but I’d actually prefer if you didn’t…”

“Sorry, I’m not much of a hero. If you need me to take notes though, I can do that.”

“Good grief, what are you up to this time? I just can’t leave you alone.”

“Of course, I’m worried! You’re insane.”

“The captain is here… oh, wow, it’s been so long, I’m kind of embarrassed to see him.”

“Is there a festival going on? Then I guess I’ll take some photos to commemorate… The captain would love these.”

“Captain, no! You can’t go after her just because she has big breasts! Please be reasonable!”

“I’m really sorry for his behavior…”
    Bond CE
    A Daily Promise

Dear captain, how are you doing?
    The expedition is doing fine, you don't need to worry
    The Concepcion is unable to voyage with us no more, but we can deal with that
    The Trinidad was split from us, we still not find any news from them, but I’m sure she’s okay
    55 of us are now en route toward Spain. We’re out of food, but I’m sure we’ll make it back somehow.
    All my notes are fine. I’ve detailed everything we’ve seen and encountered, without fail.
    Once we go home, everyone will be able to read about your exploits.
    I can’t die until that happens and I’ve fulfilled my final promise to you...
    That’s why I know we’ll definitely make it back.
    That's why there’s nothing to worry about.
    That’s… what you would’ve said if you were here, right?

Creator's Notes
    Hello, everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve made a servant sheet, but I guess I’m back again, for better or worse.

This time around, I wanted to create a true and proper ‘sidekick’ Servant. A nobody that can hardly be called a hero. Someone who could never accomplish anything on their own. Yet, when they stand next to their hero, they can shine as bright as any star… that’s the sort of feeling that went into this sheet and I can only hope.

Well that was the intention, but what’s this strangely romantic and comedic character!? Oh dear, I seem to have accidently becoming really attached to this supposed nobody.

At the end of the day, I just can’t help but liking the good-for-nothing dreamer who’s head over heels for an optimistic idiot. I hope everyone else can relate to my pain and likes lil’ Piggy too.
    Last edited by zikari8; June 23rd, 2019 at 05:05 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, that's the deadline. Voting is now open and will close exactly one week from this moment. So whatever time it is now for you, make sure to vote before that time next Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Pigafetta

2 points: Sancho Panza

1 point: Peleus

Honorary Mention
    : Mary Todd Lincoln.

Blog Entries
    3 points: Peleus. He was just so amazing. I love conceptual ideas and Peleus is all that. The writing is also top notch and I just got so sucked into him. The bond ce was just amazing to read.

2 points: Piggy. I loved the little twitter things and if there were more than he might have been bumped up to first for me.

1 point: Shalya. An incredibly solid servant with an I retesting personality. The noble phantasm was probably the most interesting part of the sheet but that isn’t to say the rest wasn’t good.

Honorable Mention: Ankhesensmun. She was pretty well thought out and I love pharaohs. She probably would have placed if you had written out the lancer stats and skills but I understand if that would have been to much for you.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    3 Points: Pigafetta
    Not only is this sheet really well done, it honestly made me smile while reading it. Fantastic job.

2 Points: Shalya

1 Point: Archer by Shiki-pon

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Mrs Lincoln

2 points: Ankhesenamun

1 points: Pigafetta

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

3 pts: Ankhesenamun

2 pts: Pigafetta

1 pt: Peleus
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    3 pts: Peleus

2 pts: Sancho

1 pt: Diaochan

Blog Entries
    OK, results o clock

In 3rd place with 5 points

Ankhesenamun

In 2nd place with 8 points

Peleus

In 1st place with 11 points

Antonio Pigafetta

celebrations for the winner, see you in August
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8
    This time around, I'd like a topic that can get everyone's creativity pumping hotter than the summer heat.

This month's prompt will be "Lostbelt". All Servants submitted must be from a Lostbelt and reflect their world in a significant manner.

To clarify, the Servants must be from an alternate history, different from our own recorded one, and thus be different from our typical version of the character. However, the change in history can be whatever you desire. It doesn't have to fit into the canon mold of Lostbelts; it just has to be significantly different from our own.

I hope this prompt allows everyone to come up with creative new Servants that have never been thought of before.
    You can use one of the canon Lostbelts, but meaningless bonus points will be awarded for coming up with and explaining your own.

Deadline is three weeks today (the 22nd, if you can't math)

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lostbelts eh? I think I have something based on that idea in the annals of my Word files.

I'll see what I can dredge up.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So, it has to be an historical figure but from an AU where humanity is either doomed or doing too well, and they somehow became immortal and made it to The Year of our Lord 2018/2019?