Page 64 of 367 FirstFirst ... 14545962636465666974114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 7328

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    We have a lot of Alter Ego so far.
    Well, the class is fitting for Halloween, at least if you interpret it as Heroic Spirits wearing 'aspects' of themselves or others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I have followed language mans suggestion,now and how do you find aside from Therianthropia Markesh the noblephantasm naming of Fenrir ,have you objections ?
    I'll save my complaints commentary for the voting stage.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Well, the class is fitting for Halloween, at least if you interpret it as Heroic Spirits wearing 'aspects' of themselves or others.
    At this point I won't be surprised if someone just made an Alter Ego where it's just a Servant in a costume.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We have a lot of Alter Ego so far.
    Well, Amanozako was a fragment of Susanō's personality extracted from the body and turned into a new lifeform. I think it's quite similar to the original idea of Alter Egos

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Well, Amanozako was a fragment of Susanō's personality extracted from the body and turned into a new lifeform. I think it's quite similar to the original idea of Alter Egos
    I wasn't complaining, your sheet is very good and the class is fitting. It's just an odd observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Yeah, when you put it like that, it is kinda fitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    At this point I won't be surprised if someone just made an Alter Ego where it's just a Servant in a costume.
    It's not a monster, it's Old Man Moriarty! Ruh-roh!

Midterms are finally over just in time, but now I have too many ideas...
    Lots of really good entries this past week.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alexcoene your Nessus is indeed great !,please correct me if im wrong: First :
    His Poison is flowing instead of his blood and with every wound/injury it is set free?
    Second: its venomous reaction does it takes effects aslong as it remaining in the victims Body ?
    in Herakless case even when he is revived by Gods Hand he will at the second of his rebirth tormented by the poisen because it is still in his Body ?
    and to counter it it must be complete extinguished by likes of Fire or Water ? is it actually a sort of Cloud or more a liquid ?
    and what are his usual Fighting paterns(an how creative is he when his poisen is ineficient)? and is he actually able to honest befriend with someone and what would he say About my Fenrir here and Gilgamesh ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 17th, 2018 at 07:48 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Alexcoene your Nessus is indeed great !,please correct me if im wrong: First :
    His Poison is flowing instead of his blood and with every wound/injury it is set free?
    Second: its venomous reaction does it takes effects aslong as it remaining in the victims Body ?
    in Herakless case even when he is revived by Gods Hand he will at the second of his rebirth tormented by the poisen because it is still in his Body ?
    and to counter it it must be complete extinguished by likes of Fire or Water ? is it actually a sort of Cloud or more a liquid ?
    and what are his usual Fighting paterns(an how creative is he when his poisen is ineficient)? and is he actually able to honest befriend with someone and what would he say About my Fenrir here and Gilgamesh ?
    Thanks.

To answer your questions:
    1. Yes, it flow trough his body like blood and it is released when he's injured. That's exactly what I wrote
    2. In game mechanics term, the poison has a set limit of how much damage it can does. When the victim dies for good or it has reached that limit, it disappear.
    3. Yes, it would continue to affect Herc if he's revived while it's still hasn't reached its maximum damage.
    4. Of course, it take the form of liquid. Why would it be gaseous?
    5. He's a centaur, he doesn't fight with finesse, he just use brute force to deal with his enemies. His asset mainly come from manipulating others to fight in his place or just poison the tougher ones.
    6. He can be friendly with someone, but he wouldn't think twice about betraying them. He would think Gil's an arrogant prick and that your Fenrir's a boring wannabe hero.

Blog Entries
    Thanks.

To answer your questions:
    1. Yes, it flow trough his body like blood and it is released when he's injured. That's exactly what I wrote
    2. In game mechanics term, the poison has a set limit of how much damage it can does. When the victim dies for good or it has reached that limit, it disappear.
    3. Yes, it would continue to affect Herc if he's revived while it's still hasn't reached its maximum damage.
    4. Of course, it take the form of liquid. Why would it be gaseous?
    5. He's a centaur, he doesn't fight with finesse, he just use brute force to deal with his enemies. His asset mainly come from manipulating others to fight in his place or just poison the tougher ones.
    6. He can be friendly with someone, but he wouldn't think twice about betraying them. He would think Gil's an arrogant prick and that your Fenrir's a boring wannabe hero.
    Thank you Alexcoene (and Shiki) sometimes i just Need to repeat and afirm something to understand it.
    i must say your Nessus is a prime example that Assassin servant can also be sometimes powerhouses beside the original Hassan,also have i the Feeling he would be the ideal servant for my Master Dulong Mei(which reminds me on that i should post them already )
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 19th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Bandietrich, The Wild Huntsman

Source: Goram (Soul Hunters)

«But be warned, Magus. I am not your tool».

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Saber, Berserker
    True Name: Theodoric the Great (Dietrich von Bern, Bandietrich), Burning King of Wraiths.
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ostrogothic Pannonia

Parameters:

Spoiler:
    STR: B++
    END: C
    AGI: A+
    MGI: B
    LCK: E-
    NP: A+

Height: 192 cm.
    Weight: 97 kg.
    Dislikes: Being called «Devil’s son»
    Talent: Poetry
    Natural Enemy: Wielder of the Mimung sword
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Demonic, Earth or Sky, Humanoid, King, Riding, Weak to Enuma Elish.
    Armament: Sword
    Catalyst: Fragment ornament depicting a king chasing after a deer from the Basilica of San Zeno

Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Riding: A
    Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles.
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Magical Resistance: C
    A skill which grants protection against magical effects.
    Cancels spells with a chant up to two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Grand Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Demon Blood: B
    Denotes demonic ancestry. A complex Skill possessing attributes of Monstrous Strength, Dragon’s Breath, Mana Burst (Flames) and Natural Monster. Provides penalties to END, LCK, Magical Resistance, Battle Continuation and seals ability to use protective equipment.
    According to some medieval traditions, Theodoric the Great was fathered by a demon (sometimes identified with Baphometh), which granted him incredible strength and ability to breathe fire when angry but eventually lead to a pitiful demise. These claims might have laid the foundation for tradition of putting Theodoric/Dietrich as the master of the Wild Hunt.

This Skill might have manifested as a result of a distortion of Theodoric’s legend (similar to an Innocent Monster), but as this Servant would shut down any attempt to analyze this matter.

Eternal Arms Mastership: A+
    Prevents degradation fighting skill when under the effects of mental hindrance. Dietrich von Bern is said to be the greatest warrior of his age, and after reaching maturity he had never lost a battle to any man’s swordsmanship.

Eye of the Mind (False): A
    Natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions
    This hero defeated a giant in the dead of night, when only sparks of clashing swords were the only source of light, and later wrestled mighty Dwarf King, who was wearing a cape of invisibility, into submission. Naturally, the perception of his eyes is one of the best among the many Heroic Spirits.

Battle Continuation (B)
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce the mortality rate from injury.
    In life, the Rider was known to be a man of unrivaled stamina. One time he had to chase after a valuable captive while being heavily wounded in previous battle and receiving no medical treatment. Suffering from the fever and with his flesh rotting alive he still managed not only catch up to runaway but defeat him too.

Charisma: E+

A Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    Being a great ruler, who established the Kingdom of Italy, Theodoric naturally possess the talent of a true sovereign, but when summoned as the Wild Huntsman only vestiges of this ability remain. It is still possible to motivate others to a degree by instilling a sense of «better not to get on this guy’s bad side».

Noble Phantasm(s):

Spoiler:
    Otherworldly Cutting Sword
    Eckesachs

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~2
    Max Targets: 1 person
    The greatest of swords forged by the Fairy King Oberon (Alberich). It was given to the giant Ecke (hence the name «Ecke’s sword») alongside the fabled Armor of Ortnit by the Queen of Mt. Jochgrimm who, impressed by stories about Dietrich, wished to force the hero into her service. But even with his unnatural might and the miraculous armaments Ecke was defeated, and Dietrich took his sword and armor as trophies.
    Eckesachs was originally a pure magical sword, but when Dietrich summoned in a corrupted state, it becomes a demonic blade. Its true power lies in the incredible sharpness, which transcends the status of the physical property and becomes conceptual ability in itself. This sword ignores all kinds of defensive values in proportion to its own Rank. Because of this, it can be called Anti-Armor, Anti-Shield Noble Phantasm. In combination with Dietrich’s fiery breath Eckesachs even managed to break through the invulnerable skin of hero Siegfried during the tournament in the Rose Garden of Worms.

While Eckesachs was the weapon Dietrich relied on most often in life, it is actually not the strongest sword-type Noble Phantasm he might possess as Heroic Spirit.

Unrelenting Fiendish War Horse
    Schwarzer Falke

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~55
    Max Targets: 40 people
    The black horse from the from the herd of Studas, father of Heime the Ferocious (also known as Hama or Heimir). When this hero became one of Dietrich companions, he presented Falke as an homage to the newfound sovereign.
    Originally it was the majestic horse, a kin of Sleipnir and a sibling of Grani, steed of famous hero Sigurd, but as its master became afflicted by the curse of Wild Huntsman, it too was changed into an unsightly monstrosity. The shape of its body, now covered in might scales, became closer to that of a Dragon, and it became able to fly (or to be specific «run on the air»). It also shares most of the abilities granted to Dietrich by Demon Blood, such as Monstrous Strength and fire-breathing, but without penalties, the master suffers from. This is because Falke’s lineage also includes malicious Norse god Loki and Svadilfarym, a horse of Hrimthurs. For it becoming Monstrous Beast is akin to «activating hidden potential». Needless to say, as a steed of Wild Huntsman, it is stronger than it would be normally.
    Schwarzer Falke’s main ability as a Noble Phantasm is «unescapable pursuit». It is easily one of the fastest Phantasmal Beasts but is also capable of distorting time-space and even shift between dimensionsto chase after the target. As one of the heroes of Thidrekssaga puts this: «…so fast that although you may try to ride away, he [Dietrich] may be so near you or far from you as he wants».
    Dietrich cared very much for his horse in life, and this sentiment doesn’t change even when he summoned as Wild Huntsman. In combat the steed and Rider work in perfect harmony, crushing and burning everything that stands in their way.
    Incidentally, there was a very famous statue of Theodoric the Great mounted on the horse in the city of Ravenna, which might have added to the rumors about him being a leader of Wild Hunt.

Incinerating Spectral Host
    Die Brennende Wilde Jagd

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 35~99
    Max Targets: 400~1000 people

Böse Geister und ruhelose Tote,
    Versammelt euch und gehorcht Nachtjager,
    Zeit, den Gegner in Asche zu verwandeln….
    DIE BRENNENDE WILD JAGD!

In European folklore the Wild Hunt a group of supernatural huntsmen who ride across the sky in mad pursuit, a dangerous sight and an omen of great calamity. Depending on the region, the leader of this grim procession – the Wild Huntsman, is identified with different legendary and historical figures, including King Arthur, Odin, Francis Drake, Gwyn ap Nudd, Frau Holda, and, of course, Theodoric the Great.
    It is said, that when Dietrich von Bern became old no warrior or giant dared to challenge him anymore. Weary of life with no challenge, the aging king turned to hunt, and soon it became his sole and greatest pleasure. One day while resting in a bathhouse he witnessed an exceptionally magnificent deer and immediately gave it a chase, mounting giant black stallion which inexplicably appeared near that place. Riding this horse, the king disappeared in the forest, and that was the last time he was seen alive. Nobody knows what exactly happened to Dietrich von Bern that day, but many years after it people started seeing his ghostly figure crossing the sky in a cavalcade of apparitions…
    The Wild Hunt is usually understood as the personification of tempests, and thus its master bears the title of «King of Storms». However, it also can be considered a host of restless souls damned to hunt down supernatural being until the end of time. Due to his nature, Dietrich has a strong affinity to that aspect and because of that, his Wild Hunt manifests as a spectral cohort, the phantom army of the night which he leads as Burning King of Wraiths.
    To activate this Noble Phantasm Dietrich must call upon the host while riding Schwarzer Falke. After this many evil spirits and restless ghosts would appear around Rider in form of horsemen, hunting dogs, and falcons. These apparitions are covered in flames, reflecting the nature of their master, and bear arms (usually sword or lances, but it can be something else appropriate to the time of their demise). While inferior to most Servants, each of them is a league above the limits of human strength, immune to non-magical weapons, possess some resistance to magical attacks and tireless. On the top of that spectral huntsmen also possess a power of self-explosion (turning into magical energy).
    Dietrich has absolute control over his host, but the spirits cannot move far away from him and can only exist in motion. When Rider stops, they would start to disappear quickly. Because of this, it can be said that Die Flammende Wilde Jagd falls short of army-summoning Noble Phantasm.
    The number of hunters varies depending on the place it is used. Normally Rider can summon about four hundred spirits, but it can also force low-class spirits and apparitions from surroundings into the procession. If used on a site where a lot of people were killed the ranks of Dietrich’s host will grow in numbers, and its destructive potential would be proportionally increased. By contrast, hallowed grounds would have the opposite effect. The Wild Hunt can also pull away souls from the living (usually those who are asleep or close to it), killing them in the process, but Dietrich is extremely averse to use that aspect of this ability.
    Technically speaking «Wild Huntsman» is a curse, placed upon Dietrich by external factors, classified as Noble Phantasm because of its tremendous power. It also has strong synergy with Demon’s Blood and is the reason why hero cannot seal it.

When summoned in that form Rider chooses to call himself Bandietrich to differentiate the monstrous aspect of himself from others. That name does indeed come from the folk tradition as one of the variants of Wild Huntsman name. Its actual meaning is «Ban Dietrich» or simply «Lord Dietrich».

Taking You Down with Me
    King Dietrich’s Last Ride

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 1000 people
    Aberrant Noble Phantasm, tracing its origins to the same legends as Die Brennende Wilde Jagd. The difference is that the Incinerating Spectral Host is based on that something happened after Dietrich's death, while the Last Ride recreates his final moments themselves.
    It is said that the black horse which drove Theodoric from his people, was a demon in disguise (maybe even procreator) and it dragged him into the throat of Mount Etna where he was imprisoned for eternity.
    To initiate the Last Ride Dietrich must be fatally wounded and mounted (not necessary his horse). After this, his flames would go out of control and start expanding rapidly using his very soul as a fuel. To the onlooker, it might look as if the Servant turned into a surging tide of darkness and flames. Every sentient being caught by it would be assaulted proportional to the «amount of their sins». It’s destructive power naturally varies depending on targets. Physical protections are useless against this Noble Phantasm, but it cannot affect those possess divine protection, Saints or those who possess high Divinity.
    Despite this being impossible, there is a small chance that Rider might restore himself after the Last Ride, although in a greatly diminished state (without benefits of Demon’s Blood and ability to use other Noble Phantasms besides Eckesachs). The reason for this might be that people who venerated Dietrich von Bern didn’t accept that their hero met such tragic end, and because of that many alternative versions of this legend spawned… or that King Dietrich is simply too stubborn to fall like that.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

Theodoric of Amelung clan, Ostrogothic King of V century. Leading his people west against mighty Odoacer, the barbarian warlord who wrestled power from the last Emperor the of Western Roman Empire, he took control of Italian peninsula, establishing Kingdom of Italy. Later through clever diplomacy he also managed to take reins over the Visigothic Kingdom, and thus became of a ruler of the massive empire stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Adriatic Sea. In later ages, he, as Dietrich von Bern, became a popular hero of the folk epic, Norse sagas, medieval Germanic literature and later courtly romances.
    In the legends and stories about him, Theodoric is portrayed as a larger-than-life figure: brave and honest man, great and virtuous king, loyal friend and vassal, a warrior without equal, slayer of monsters and protector of innocents. However, since its very beginning, this heroic image was besmirched by dark rumors and dreadful accusations. The gravest of them asserted that Theodoric was not the son of King Theodemir, but rather an abominable hybrid of human woman and lust-filled demon.
    Such allegations can be seen as vilification by people affiliated with Catholic Church, as historical Theodoric was an Arian and acted against its historic predecessor (among his victims were famous philosopher Boethius and Symmachus, his secular patron). But even heroic poetry that venerates Theodoric does contain some questionable elements.
    For example, in some of so-called «historical» poems about his life (Dietrich’s Flight, The Battle of Ravenna) the king and his heroic retinue are said to battle the enemy among the mountains of corpses, knee-deep in blood - a harrowing depiction of war unusual for epic poetry of that period, which usually glorified martial prowess. In others, Dietrich is often said to breathe fire when angry, an ability clearly supernatural in origin. Finally, there are several source recognize the rumors of demonic parentage without actively admitting or denying them like Thidrekssaga.
    In this work Dietrich fighting with Hagen of Tronje during the battle at King Etzel’s court (the events of the second half of the Nibelungenlied) taunts his opponent by saying that it is very shameful for him not being able to defeat elf’s son (in this version of a story Hagen is maternal brother of Burgundian kings, fathered by supernatural visitor) for so long, to which enemy champion replies: «It is not worse to be an elf’s son than a devil’s son». His words enraged Dietrich and he breathed fire again, incapacitating Hagen and forcing him to surrender.
    This dark aspect of Theodoric’s reputation most likely paved the way for the tradition of putting him as the leader of the Wild Hunt. The earliest of such attestation is preserved in the report of Gottfried von Köln (late XII century) who claimed that in the year 1197 wanderers near the city of Mosel saw a giant ghost in human form, riding a black horse. Initially, people were afraid of it, but the specter called himself Dietrich von Bern and told them that they should not fear him. After which it prophesized that a great misfortune would befall upon the Holy Roman Empire (most likely the death of Henry VI and the resulting the fight over the throne, which lasted for twenty years). The folk tradition is probably originated even earlier and managed to survive even to the modern times.
    This is the reason why King Theodric can be summoned as Wild Huntsman. While where might exists «untainted» version of him as Rider, it would be inferior to the Burning King of Wraiths, and therefore when is summoned as Rider he would appear as hin default.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

A man of dour disposition, pessimistic and prone to brooding. Enduring many misfortunes in life this Heroic Spirit tends to expect trouble regardless of how things are turning out in reality. Because of that, it is rare for him to drop the guard.
    Intelligent, very observant and contemplative. Not trusting his chances, Dietrich prefers to plan everything ten steps ahead.
    Very tenacious or even headstrong. Strives to his goals with all his might, willing to even lay down his life if necessary. For this reason, his character doesn’t change much even under the influence of the «Wild Huntsman» curse and demonic blood.
    Usually cold and somewhat stern, he rarely shows his true emotions, occasional smile or a scowl notwithstanding. At first glance it is easy to assume Dietrich a glacier of a man, detached and uncaring, in battle this demeanor changes to its complete opposite: he becomes foolhardy, confrontational, if not aggressive, displays impertinence and it is not above taunting enemies. For Dietrich fighting constitutes the greatest passion of his life, and he craves a chance to face off against strong opponents. Enjoying himself he might suddenly burst into eerie laugh amidst particularly fulfilling conflict.
    Dietrich sees the Grail Wars as a perfect stage to unleash his belligerence and would be very grateful to any summoner for the chance to challenge other great heroes. He would follow most people out of this sense, but being fiercely independent by nature he would definitely clash with anyone demanding absolute obedience. Basically, as long as Master respects him as a person and doesn’t interfere with his battles, he would be fairly loyal.
    Naturally, in combat, King of Wraiths is merciless against an enemy and tends to go all out from the start, but tries to avoid unnecessary causalities. In addition, he demonstrates particularly strong disdain for «cravenly tactics», less out of honor and more of desire to clash with enemies at their fullest. Because of that he usually announces his presence and intentions before the battle and is unwilling to use situational advantages (such as «attacking enemies when they are exhausted after a battle»).
    When interacting with others he would usually act in calm and dignified, but somewhat aloof manner. It should be noted that when summoned as Wild Huntsman, he would be reluctant to actively engage in conversations of any kind, save for discussing the matters of War and occasional small talk. This is because he is actually ashamed of being summoned that way instead of proper warrior-king aspect.

Dietrich used to get extremely angry when called «Devil's son» in life, but for some reason this insult does not affect him that much when summoned as Servant. It might come as a surprise for those who knew him in the past.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:

Vitege.
    «Vile traitor… Say your prayers as that whore of a grandmother of yours won’t save you this time».
    Hatred and contempt. Not an enemy to defeat, but rather a poisonous worm to squash.

Kriemhild.
    «We meet again, troublesome woman. At least you’re not weeping anymore».
    Seeing her composed and happy is delightful for some reason. He also thinks that he should apologize for not stopping his teacher from decapitating her, but feels that this get him teased.

Siegfried/Sigurd
    «If it isn’t the Dragonslayer I see. Want a rematch?»
    Has a lot of respect towards him as a hero and a warrior, but finds his ideals naïve and childish. Because of this might try to act as an older brother of some sort.

Sigurd/Siegfried
    «And who are you supposed to be?»
    Confused, bewildered and strains his memory. None of that would matter if that they come to cross swords, of course.

Francis Drake.
    «Ghost ships instead of horsemen… Appropriate for a new age, I suppose»
    As a more ancient leader of the Wild Hunt, he feels that should act as an example for newer hero, but her presence also makes him act awkward. It’s not entirely unpleasant though.

Karna.
    «You’re formidable».
    Feels a sense of kinship as both of them are heroes who endured a lot of misfortune in life without giving up. But mostly really wants to find out who is stronger.

Artoria (Lancer Alter)
    «Where is your host?»
    Because both of them generally act aloof and reserved he finds her easy to work with.

Creator Notes:
    Spoiler:

Originally, I wrote this character as a sort of one-sided rival to Siegfried, pretty strong, but clearly outclassed. But after reading Thidrekssaga and some other stories, he became a more grandiose figure. Reading about his exploits was very entertaining, and I am surprised that so little of them were translated into different languages.

The idea behind his Rider incarnation mechanically is a glass sword of of sort: a character that is incredibly strong and extremely skilled, but is also relatvely defenseless. As a result, his real weakness is surprise one-shot attacks ala-Delusional Heartbeat. He is also written under pressuposition that the summoning takes place somewhere in Europe, and would probably lose perk or two in other cultural spheres.

He is also was written as monstrous Hero, who isn't exactly evil by character. If he were to participate in horror story, it would be about a group of evil people who get gruesomely seized one by one by an relentless monster.

Thinking of his bio I imagined that demon father was actually a remnant of Wodan/Odin. The idea is that while chief Aesir accepted his fate, he still held some regrets and grudges, which were manifested as a malevolent entity. It plotted to do return the Age of Gods by greatly reducing the number of living people and causing civilizational collapse. For that reason, it tampered with unborn Dietrich, granting him a portion of his strength (this is based on the story of a demon appearing before the hero’s mother) and personality. He was supposed to be a warmonger, who would turn people after people to weaken humanity while Wotan's Shadow would be gathering remaining monsters and magical races to make the greatest Wild Hunt which would have wiped entire population of Europe. However, Dietrich rejected that path thanks to the mentorship of Hildebrandt and foiled Shadow's plans without even knowing about it. Eventually it was forced to abandon his plans, but decided to murder him as revenge. They clashed in that forest (the stag was sent to issue the challenge, and stallion as transpott) and Dietrich proved victorious, but was fatally wounded. Then by a stroke of fate he became leader of what's left Shadow's Wild Hunt and spent several centuries as its leader before his soul finally left the world. The reason why he is so calm about his heritage is this (still he doesn't like it).
    Since the inclusion of Outer Gods in the settings I also think it might be cool try to tie his story with them.

He also has no idea who which incarnation of Siegfried/Sigurd he fought in life, that is why the quotes are attributes like this.

I’ll probably write «untainted» version of Dietrich/Theodoric in the future.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; October 20th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wow thats a Demonic Horseman ! one Question which would be the perks he loose outside of europe ?
    I want see him to fight against my Saber Goliath or my Fenrir(what do you think would be his oppinion from/About them) ?I could imagine he views Fenrir as somewhat as familiar related divine ancestor ?and Goliath as ancient demon ,perhsps ?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reminder that the deadline is noon on Monday
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. I did have an entry but it was super problematic so I had to scrap it and I haven't had any other ideas since so I guess I'll have to take a rain check this time.

See y'all next month.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blastedspider, I had actually made a rider Theodoric sheet a while back and I'm really glad to find someone else has seen the potential in him. I would heckle you about your German but I am no German Major, but I will say I was about to criticize you for not using Gothic nor Old High German for your Noble Phantasms. However, your use of German is perfectly justifiable considering that Theodoric's legends as Dietrich von Bern are in German so it is perfectly understandable that he would speak these German legends in German. In all, the sheet is genuinely good, better than mine if I would be so bold, though in the future don't forget to add your umlauts to all your German or it may just appear to be Dutch.

Blog Entries
    “I… just want to… survive…”

Class: Rider
    Identity: Henrietta Lacks
    Alias: HeLa, Helacyton Gartleri
    Origin: Historical Sources
    Region: America
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Man

PARAMETERS
    STR: C++
    END: C++
    AGL: C++
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: D

HeLa

HeLa
    On a mild, rainy Thursday, early in February of 1951, an energetic young black woman, just 31, appeared for examination at the outpatient gynecologic clinic of Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital – a massive, copper-spired castle of brick, ten minutes’ walk east of downtown. That same day, 21 German war criminals, sentenced to die on the gallows, were spared in the most sweeping American clemency move since the cessation of hostilities.

At just about the same time the Germans received their clemency, the young woman received her death sentence, phrased in the precise language of the pathology lab: a tiny purplish lesion on her cervix, less than an inch in diameter, was cancer.

Her malignancy diagnosed, the patient would spend the remaining eight months of her life shuttling in and out of Johns Hopkins for treatment, to die there, finally, during the long humid days of late summer, leaving behind a soft-spoken husband, five children, a handful of photographs – and a tiny piece of her own flesh that by now, a quarter-century later, thrives and conquers in laboratories around the world.

According to the paper, the oldest and most dependable line of human cells, dubbed HeLa, is the first human cell known to be able to bypass the Hayflick limit; the limited number of cell divisions that most normal cells can undergo before becoming senescent. These cells had been found to be not only old and dependable, but positively aggressive. These tiny human cells had surreptitiously spread from their own glass containers to infiltrate and subvert whole sets of other cell lines – altogether unbeknownst to the countless medical researchers who based their work on them.

Human tissue culture is essentially the art of convincing a glass-bound set of cells that it is in fact still safely ensconced within some warm body and thereby prompting its continued reproduction. That’s not an easy trick, but over the past 20 years, tissue culture has become a critical tool in medical research, allowing the scientist to observe all sorts of cellular processes – from virus infections to nutrition – without actually having to fool around with a whole live human being. And it started, really, with Henrietta Lacks - a black woman now long dead, whose cancerous cervical cells performed so spectacularly in laboratory glassware that they became, almost overnight, one of the hottest items in experimental biomedicine, contributing greatly to the field of biomedical science and saving countless of lives.

A quarter of a century later, HeLa also looks like a major problem. For, it develops, even a single HeLa cell transferred on a glass pipette by a careless technician can overgrow an entire precisely labeled colony of different cells and settle in, right at home. At that point, of course, that precise label becomes meaningless and thus, by now, some number of researchers who had thought all along that they were experimenting with kidney cells from Los Angeles or breast tumors from Vladivostok were in fact all working with identical versions of those vigorous cervical cells from Baltimore. During the event of the Cold War, these errenuous exchange of cell culture worsened the relation between the US and Soviet researchers. In the delicate realms of biomedical research that’s not exactly a minor error. It is closer, all in all, to disaster.

However, rather than focus on how to resolve the problem of HeLa cell contamination, many scientists and science writers continue to document this problem as simply a contamination issue — caused not by human error or shortcomings but by the hardiness, proliferating, or overpowering nature of HeLa—cells whose only instinct is to survive.

This proliferating ability to replicate indefinitely, to persist and expand well beyond the desire of its human cultivator, as well as the distorted nature of the cell itself compared to human cell or other types of tumor, has led some scientists to categorize HeLa as a new species—Helacyton gartleri. Indeed, from all perspective, calling “her” human does not seem to make sense anymore.

Class Skills
    CLASS SKILLS
    Riding: C++
    The Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

The only thing “she” can ride is “her” host; which normally would be “her” own Master or any being capable of supplying “her” with magical energy. “She” sucks up “her” Master's magical energy, just like a normal Servant, and in exchange “she” provides “her” Master with various enhancements which, among other things, allows “her” host to fight against other Servants.

It doesn’t matter whether “her” host really is weak, as long as they provides “her” with the bare minimum of magical energy to survive, then “she” will make up for “her” host’s weakness with “her” own strength. The host may keep their consciousness and free will intact, but if “she” feels that the host’s motive leans more towards “self-destruction” than “survival” then “she” would develop a tumor on their brain and take control—essentially becoming a mindless machine programmed to “grow stronger and survive.”

Magic Resistance: D++
    A Skill which grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

“Her” base resistance against magical effects is in the same degree as an amulet which rejects magical energy. However, a unique existence like “herself”, summoned as Servant who has been reconstructed by the Throne into spiritual being, also has unique way of resisting magical energy as it had helped man to counter various diseases.

“Her” experience of sacrificing “herself” so that mankind can observe the effects of various substances and germs on human cell allows “her” to build a defense mechanism to protect “her” host from magical spells. In essence, this defense mechanism is analogous to how the human immune system works, in which the hostile magical energies act as the germs that invade the body, and “she” modifies “herself” via Self-Modification to act as magical-immune system for the host—of course, all this really is just that “she” “herself” can survive.

Personal Skills
    PERSONAL SKILLS
    Cancerous Growth: EX
    The Skill which allows one to sustain their physical growth and virtually infinitely by converting magical energy into biomass—magical energy induced mitosis; it is a process which became more and more random and uncontrollable each rank, eventually becoming cancerous. The high rank of this Skill is a sublimation of the proliferating and overpowering nature of HeLa cells. It is proof of that “she” has bypassed the Hayflick limit, which is the limited number of cell divisions that most normal cells can undergo before becoming senescent.

By expending a large amount of magical energy to a single cell or even “her” entire mass, it is possible to force the process and grow exponentially in size, overwhelming opponents with “her” sheer mass. It can also be used to heal damage almost instantly. However, “her” cells will also frequently and randomly grow over time, resulting in “her” host’s magical energy and health deteriorates over time. Of course, this is only natural; “she” is after all, a cancer.

Self-Modification (Genetics): A++
    A Skill denoting the aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. In this case, it’s the ability to modify one’s own gene by random mutation or deliberate adoption of other’s gene. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero—indeed, it is impossible to even consider beings such as “her” as a hero.

“She” has contributed more to biomedical science than any singe human could. Countless research done in the field of ontology, virology, pathology, cell physiology and, most importantly, genealogy was all thanks to “her”. During these researches, “she” has absorbed into “herself” countless kinds of new genes via mutation. In fact, one of the earliest viral mutations “she” went through was responsible for making “her” immortal in the first place.

As a Servant, this nature enables “her” to absorb genetic codes from viruses or other living creatures and modifies “her” cells accordingly. At this rank, it also makes it possible to absorb Skills from other Servants that is “inherited in the flesh” such as Divinity and Clairvoyance. This means that not only can “she” grow indefinitely at cancerous rate, but also means that “she” is constantly evolving by acquiring the genetic information of other creatures. With the acquired gene, combined with her Cancerous Growth “she” can apply any part of “her” body with the acquired genetic information, modifying it into specialized organs. With access to the right genetic code and production of specific organ, “she” can exercise truly wide range of abilities from defensive to offensive.

Of course, not all genetic information she acquires will be entirely beneficial. Additionally, as a Servant, “her” ability to “evolve” seems to be limited by a certain force. This means that there is a defined limit on how far “she” can evolve, and that there’s always risk that the genetic information used will be altogether useless or even detriment to “her” or “her” host—such as this thing called “emotion.”

What… is… this…feeling?

Noble Phantasm
    NOBLE PHANTASM
    Henrietta Lacks
    Genesis Metastatis
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    “Mother… please… give me… another chance…”

Henrietta Lacks, the mother of five whose womb was where a cervical adenocarcinoma—cancer, was infected by HPV18 and undergoes a horizontal gene transfer, transforming into a different being altogether—a monster. It was where “she” was born. All “her” existence started from this mother, Henrietta Lacks.

This womb was “her” beginning, but as a Noble Phantasm it can only be deployed when “she” was approaching “her” end. It is deployed automatically, and only when a condition is met: when “her” host dies. It cannot be activated when “she” was also destroyed alongside the host. It is both an attempt to retry and find another host and a mechanism of self-destruct.

When activated, HeLa pulls together her mass, any changes done are reverted and “she” returns to “her” original form—the womb of Henrietta Lacks. Inside this “womb”, “she” will be once again gestated. After the “embryo” is fully developed and ready to be born, it will devour the womb itself for its energy and, after loaded with energy, “she” will be “reborn” immediately after a new host candidate is found. The womb burst, giving birth to a number of new cancerous biomass, still containing all the information/memory from previous cycle, launched into the direction of the host candidate(s).

If one of the biomass successfully “rode” one of the hosts, then Rider will continue to follow her survival instinct; to evolve, grow and repeat the process again. “She” cannot “ride” more than one host, and after inhabiting the most suitable host, all other cancer biomass will be self-destruct.

However, if the attempt failed, then only the self-destruct protocol will be executed. In this case, the cancer which managed to come into contact with the target will consume all its energy at once and explodes into a massive biomass, attempting to destroy the target from inside and out of their body.

“Mother… please… forgive me…”

Description and Personality
    DESCRIPTION AND PERSONALITY
    Dislikes: Dying
    Talent: Survival
    Natural Enemy: Death

“If… you do not… wish for survival… then… I don’t need you…”

In essence, “her” existence as a Servant is nothing but contradictions. Being such as “herself”, who at the same time only wants to live, yet can only bring death—cancer. However, despite has delivering death to the mother Henrietta Lacks, “she” was allowed to survive by a father who raised and provided her with everything which allows her to live. Despite only knowing how to live and is only capable of bringing death, the father gave “her” another purpose—as tool to imitate life and death. And “she” remained so—a tool. However, not only a mere tool, but a tool which put “her” survival over the user of the tool—a tool who utilizes “her” own purpose to survive. “She” remains true to her nature—a cancer, a parasite.

Or… that’s what “she” supposed to be. As “she” continues to absorb information about the world, information “she” must obtain to survive, “she” also encountered information “she” is not supposed to. “She” was a being derived from a human, evolving to become something inhuman. However, as “she” evolves once more by absorbing information from another human, “she” gradually recovers “her” humanity. This means that over time, as “she” grows and evolves, Henrietta Lack’s humanity is slowly being rediscovered by “her”. Eventually, if she survives for long enough periods, Henrietta Lacks will—

RELATIONSHIP
    Pale Rider: We are… similar… but please… don’t come near me…

Jack the Ripper (Assassin): We are… not much different… but I’m glad to be born… and you don’t…

Raikou: Mother… why… are you… staring at me like that…?

Gorgon: Mother… a monster... beast that was once human… we are so similar…

Tiamat: Mother… I will return… to your womb…

Bond CE

Mother

…I feel it again, it’s painful.
    It’s as if there’s a knot in my womb…

…Me, pregnant? Now that I think about it…
    …Huh, if so, then this would be my sixth children…

Yeah, you’re right!
    This is absolutely nothing to worry about!

Don’t worry my child, I shall endure this pain
    My child, my only wish is that…
    You must live…

- - - Updated - - -

plus modifier is the true cancer of CaS threads

What inspired this sheet:
    Spoiler:

And of course, Hataraku Saibou too
    Last edited by 34; October 21st, 2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Added smthing

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Face Claim:

Source:https://www.deviantart.com/theparanoidfreak/art/Eldritch-Abomination-200491430

Servant:
    Saver (False)

True Name: Beelzebub
    Alias: Lord of the Flies
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Strength: A

Endurance: A+
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    NP: A+

Lore:
    Lore:
    Beelzebub is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a given name to a major demon.
    The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. In theological sources, predominantly Christian, Beelzebub is sometimes another name for the Devil, similar to Satan. He is known in demonology as one of the seven princes of Hell. The Dictionnaire Infernal describes Beelzebub as a being capable of flying, known as the "Lord of the Flyers", or the
    "Lord of the Flies".

Personality
    Personality:
    While a demon of terrifying appearance, he is a calm and level headed person, someone who can casually go with the flow and is perhaps the kindest of all the princes of hell. However, he is still a demon and is capable of great atrocities as a part of the nature people wished him to follow, a role he fulfills do to his nature as a former god. As the demon who rules the sin of gluttony, Beelzebub has been possessed with unending appetite and has become capable of consuming anything and can also spread his hunger to others, turning them into monsters. As the king of Hell, Beelzebub carries an air of authority and usually places himself in a higher position than those he works with and possesses a charisma that contrasts his disgusting appearance.

Dislikes: Hunger
    Talent: Lying
    Natural Enemy: Satan

Relationships:

Oda Nobunaga:
    “To think I would meet another lord who rules over demons, they’re strangely cute.”
    Thinking she may be a kindred spirit he is quite nice to her, though he has yet to realize she does not rule over any “real” demons.

Any Saint:
    “I will do nothing to your master so you should stop worrying….. And stop hitting me.”
    As a certified king of hell it seems a battle will begin with any saint on sight.

Gilles de Rais:
    “I am interested in this fellow king of demons, would you be so kind and allow me to borrow that book.”
    As a man with a connection to another realm of demons, he has taken a significant interest in his book.

Nursery Rhyme:
    “Please do not run child, I simply…… How truly depressing.”
    Though he simply wishes to see what this book creature is all about, his terrifying appearance constantly scares her away.

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Charisma (A):
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. As an existence compared to Satan, a demon who persuades humans to worship false gods and is a leader of demons and king of Hell, Beelzebub possess this skill at a high rank.

Counter Hero (B):
    Reduces the parameters of the statistics of 'heroes' that the Servant faces in combat. It is featured as a Class Skill of the Saver Class. A demon by nature, Beelzebub is a creature who rules over sinners, lowers the parameters of an opponent by two ranks when they are of the evil alignment.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Lord of the Flies (A+)
    An ability "similar to but dissimilar to Innocent Monster" that affects those who were called a monster in life, later twisted to be different than they were in life. Originally a god of the philistines, Beelzebub only became a demon god through the distortion caused by the rise of Christianity with the use of a pun turning him into the Lord of the Flies. Beelzebub as a god however finds it in his nature to become what people desire of him causing him to accept his demon status. Through this distortion, Beelzebub has transformed into a massive inhuman monster, an eldritch horror whose existence can be described as an assault upon all senses. This skill has granted him numerous abilities such as the ability to use flies as familiars, shape shifting, the spread of supernatural diseases and the ability to consume anything for mana.

King of the False Gods (A)
    Beelzebub was an existence who was said to rule over and create false idols of worship. This skill allows for the construction of false gods, a form of illusionism that creates false gods that lead people to worshipping them through the use of mental interference and fake miracles. The false gods are actually simple familiars that boost their own power through the use of the illusions and faith. By gathering more followers these false gods are capable granting Beelzebub powers through their fake achievements which can be used so long as worship of the idols is maintained. As a side effect of this skill, Beelzebub can turn himself into a false idol, allowing for his false appearance under the Saver class.

Prince of the Evening Star (A)
    Known as the lord who dwells in the evening star it is a powerful ability granted to Beelzebub through innocent monster. The prince of demons, once the highest ranking angel in heaven, he was cast out along with many of his angel brethren, until the passage of time left him alone amongst out of all the fallen. The brightest star upon the arrival of the end of the day, amongst all the stars cast from heaven there was one who persisted to shine until the end, this skill grants Beelzebub abilities such as battle continuation, regeneration and the resistance to the imposition of death and the passage of time. Using this skill, Beelzebub is also capable of summoning hordes of fellow demons who work under his command.

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:
    Order of the Fly
    The Great Abomination of Congregations

Type: Anti-Humanity

The incarnation of Beelzebub’s successful rebellion against the devil, it is a Noble Phantasm representing his creation of the Order of Fly, a group of demons bent on tormenting humanity. Through the use of this Noble Phantasm, Beelzebub can cause the materialization of the powerful demons Adramelek, Euronymous, Leonard and Moloch. The demons materialize as a part of Beelzebubs body and can be used as autonomous, free thinking limbs though they are free to disconnect themselves at any time. Any of the demons can be considered on par with the strength of one of Solomon’s demon gods. They are capable of supporting Beelzebub with the skills and abilities they are known for. Raised to great heights for their achievements as a devil, all of the summoned demons are capable of producing a “great terror” much like a Noble Phantasm. While a powerful ability, unless possessing a powerful master it would be impossible to have more than one demon materialized at a given time.

Adramelek- Said to be the demon who over saw the wardrobe of the King of Hell, Adramelek provides a support function which boosts Beelzebub's physical defense and can craft him armor by becoming Beelzebub's outer-layer of skin. He is capable of creating powerful defenses depending on the situation which can grant effects like magic resistance or gain unique properties like corrosive skin.

Euronymous- A spirit said to rule over rotting corpses this demon has the abilities of necromancer, creating familiars out of the dead and performing special rituals with corpses. He also possess an ability to cause decay to any flesh he touches as creature said to strip flesh to the bone.

Leonard- Playing the role of the knight of the order, Leonard is the most powerful and active of all the members. As the inspector of sabbaths and overseer of sorcery, this demon is a powerful mage and is capable of powerful witchcraft. Besides for his monstrous strength and powerful magic, he is the demon of metamorphosis, granting him the ability to both shape-shift and use the black magic to manipulate the physical biology of others into horrific shapes.

Moloch- A demon closely associated with fire and child sacrifice, this demon has a form of mental interference which it uses to cause chaos and sacrifice. By using magic to compel normal humans to sacrifice others in his name he gathers their souls to fuel the powerful hellfire he is capable of creating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The person no one remembers has come back from the dead to post a servant last minute in this contest. I hope it is alright.

Last edited by GilgameshKingOfMemes; October 21st, 2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Following Padoru's advice

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Beelzebub: The lack of dialogue with Artoria is irritating, but his personality is really amusing. I never expected such a demon to be sad because he accidentally scared a child with his appearance. I'd suggest expanding a bit more on the individual abilities of the demons he can summon, even if they may result obvious
    Last edited by King of Padoru; October 21st, 2018 at 06:37 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One hour left to submit sheets. Saying this now because I might be sleeping by then, so. Any sheets submitted after that will be disqualified.

Voting starts in an hour, you can start voting then, in honour of the theme I'm extending it until next Wednesday instead of the standard week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Submissions so far for Create-a-Monster

Assassin - Echion by LeadDemon
    Avenger - Hajun by IRUn
    Alter Ego - Toriyama Sekien by Shiki-pon
    Alter Ego - Jacques de Molay by NMR-3
    Caster - Saint Walpurga by PlatineDragon
    Lancer - Fenris by Kabalisto Koga
    Assassin - Nessus by Alexcoene
    Alter Ego - Amanozako by King of Padoru
    Rider - Bandietrich by Blastedspider
    Rider - HeLa by 34
    Saver - Beelzebub by GilgameshKingOfMemes

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Divine mandate

3pts: Echion by LeadDemon
    This is what I expecting from this prompt, a pure monster type character. It was hilarious and a very well done Sheet with a simple yet intriguing concept. Combined being the first one to post, which always has a plus modifier from me, it earned its spot securely.

2pts: Saint Walpurga by PlatinaDragon
    It hard to put it into words. But I like a simple yet well-done sheet. And she is Walpurga so it's a plus on the subjective side of things. The only minus is perhaps she is not a cute girl (joke (not really)) and doesn't monster enough for me, but that apply to most of the entries.

1pt: HeLa by 34
    A very nice last minute addition. It was a close call between this, Hajun and Mikoto but I end up choosing this because the concept is very daring enough. The FC discourage me at first since I looking for a real monster but turn out she is an Angra Manyu type HS which quite rare as far as I concerned. I feel like it can be done better but don't @me how and which.

HonoMe:
    Hajun by IRUn
    "Susano'o no Mikoto" by King of Padoru
    Toyofuse Sekien by shiki-pon

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3 points: HeLa. Best cancer. 10/10, would get infected again.
    2 points: Toriyama Sekien. I said before I was looking forwards to see him, so he has automatic access to the best 3. He'd have been first if it wasn't for HeLa.
    1 point: Beelzebub. It was fun to read, specially the personality