Page 20 of 366 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 View Post
    Castor+Pollux were fine, but I think this is an improvement. A very fun charming character. I’m a little confused about how his NP works, though. Does he leave the calling card beforehand? Also, I kind of wished you’d shown off more of the other phantom elements, this feels slightly too much like just an Arsene Lupin sheet rather than a phantom. I get what you were going for, but still.
    Yes.

As for the other point, it's it's fair about the other phantom aspects, I'm doing more on my current sheet (+later revisions for Not!Arsene) on it

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, he's cool but it's just Persona 5. His NP is literally them stealing hearts and he has very little of other phantoms, can't say I like it.

Fenimore Cooper: A Prologue
    "We've done an unthoughtful thing, Sarpent - yes, Judith, we've done an unthoughtful thing in taking life with an object no better than vanity!" exclaimed Deerslayer, when the Delaware held up the enormous bird, by its wings, and exhibited the dying eyes riveted on its enemies with the gaze that the helpless ever fasten on their destroyers. "Twas more becomin' two boys to gratify their feelin's in this onthoughtful manner, than two warriors on a warpath, even though it be their first. Ah's! me; well, as a punishment I'll quit you at once, and when I find myself alone with them bloody-minded Mingos, it's more than like I'll have occasion to remember that life is sweet, even to the beasts of the woods and the fowls of the air. There, Judith; there's Killdeer; take him back, ag'in, and keep him for some hand that's more desarving to own such a piece."

"I know of none as deserving as your own, Deerslayer," answered the girl in haste; "none but yours shall keep the rifle."

"If it depended on skill, you might be right enough, gal, but we should know when to use firearms, as well as how to use 'em. I haven't l'arnt the first duty yet, it seems; so keep the piece till I have. The sight of a dyin' and distressed creatur', even though it be only a bird, brings wholesome thoughts to a man who don't know how soon his own time may come, and who is pretty sartain that it will come afore the sun sets; I'd give back all my vain feelin's, and rej'icin's in hand and eye, if that poor eagle was only on its nest ag'in, with its young, praisin' the Lord for anything that we can know about the matter, for health and strength!"

Heroic Spirit DEERSLAYER
    Class: Archer

Alignment: Chaotic Good

True Name: Nathaniel "Natty" Bumppo/
    Little Deer
    Awi Usdi

Aliases: Straight-Tongue, The Pidgeon, Lap-Ear, Deerslayer, Hawkeye, La Longue Carabine, Pathfinder, Leatherstocking, The Trapper

Dislikes: Impatience, 'Civilisation'
    Talents: Compromise, Marksmanship
    Natural Enemy: The Stubborn and the Cruel

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A

Lore:
    Natty Bummpo is the protagonist of James Fenimore Cooper's Leatherstocking series, consisting of five novels, the most famous of which is The Last of the Mohicans. Bumppo was said to be inspired by the famous frontiersman Daniel Boone, and perhaps under other circumstances, his phantom could have been bound to Boone's Heroic Spirit. Bummpo was raised among the
    Lenape
    Delaware
    people, but educated by a group of Morovian missionaries, leaving him not fully comfortable in either group.

Over the course of various books, he had a number of adventures in various locations around America, moving westwards as the frontier expanded. Though in his youth, he was a heroic figure, the later books showed him ageing and becoming obsolete. For the most part, Bummpo was the archetypal frontiersman, one whose home was in the wilderness, away from so-called civilisation. He never married, nor even settled in one particular place for long.

Awi Usdi is a figure from Cherokee legend. The story goes that once humans invented the bow and arrow, they could slaughter large numbers of animals with ease - this worried the animals, who gathered together in a group to solve the problem. Though the bears tried to copy the humans' weapons, they found that they could not use them without cutting off their claws, ruining their ability to hunt, dig or climb. Unable to match the humans in power, the animals seemed ready to give up.

But it was Awi Usdi, leader of the deer, who realised the solution. Preventing humans from hunting animals entirely was impossible - humans needed to survive too, after all - so the only solution was a compromise. Awi Usdi went among the humans, spreading a message: 'so long as you only hunt animals when necessary, for food or clothing, and do so with respect, this will be accepted. But if you kill arbitrarily, with cruel intentions, then your limbs will be crippled. You will no longer be able to fire a bow, or to chase down your prey.'

It wasn't long before the hunters realised that the deer's words were true, that Awi Usdi had created a curse that punished their thoughtless actions. And so, for a time, there was balance between man and nature.

Personality:
    The Deerslayer's personality has been somewhat influenced by the bond with Awi Usdi, but their temperaments were already mostly compatible. He's always willing to negotiate and compromise with others, even more so than he was in 'life'. He dislikes unnecessary conflict, but will fight when he has to. Though his mode of speech is typically rustic and unsophisticated, he has occasional turns of poetic speech. He gets on well enough with others, but finds it difficult to remain in one place for a long time, or exist within a 'Civilisation'.

Awi Usdi's personality rarely shines through. On his own, the nature spirit is contemplative, always taking the time to observe and think things through before acting. Compromise is always the priority, and negotiations take precedence to fighting. Since much of this is evident in Bummpo, it can be difficult to distinguish the two.

Skills:
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
    Though The Deerslayer himself has no Magic Resistance, the nature spirit combined with him raises the rank enormously. At this rank, Archer is virtually untouchable to modern Magi.

Independent Action: A
    The capacity to operate without the mana supply of a Master, though the use of Noble Phantasms becomes difficult. Archer can remain in the world without a Master for about a week. In life, the Deerslayer lived away from other humans for large stretches of time, completely autonomous.

Personal Skills:

Hawkeye: B
    A skill similar to Clairvoyance. Archer's skill takes this name due to his own association with the phrase. It connotes superior visual acuity, but no additional supernatural abilities. Despite being a modern spirit, Archer's accuracy is almost unparalleled; in 'life', he was able to shoot perfectly through the bullet-hole of another competitor's shot in a marksmanship competition.

Frontiersman: A
    As a man who lived on the frontier, a place where 'Civilisation' met the untamed wilds, Archer has all the skills necessary for wilderness survival. Never quite at home among humans, Archer is a true embodiment of the idea of pioneer spirit.

Beast Killer: C
    The ability to hunt and kill animals. Though he is a prodigious hunter, Archer never encountered any exceptional beasts in life. No ordinary animal can escape his gun.

Compromise: -
    A skill granted by the Nature Spirit Awi Usdi. The ability to find a compromise between even two completely opposed groups. Even if it means allowing the enemy to kill any number of one's allies, an agreement can be reached.

Noble Phantasms:
    Hunter of the Frontier
    Killdeer
    E+++ rank Anti-Unit

Under normal circumstances, this rifle could never be considered a Noble Phantasm. Even in this form, against most enemies it is nothing more than an exceptional rifle. However, since Awi Usdi is a part of Archer, this weapon takes on the properties of the first side of Awi Usdi's compromise: humanity's superiority is evident. So long as humans exist, the weapons they create will be able to destroy simple beasts. Nature will never be able to match the directed ingenuity of humanity. A bear cannot string a bow, without sacrificing its nature.

Because of this superiority, though, humans run the risk of destroying their cradle entirely. The more the equilibrium is damaged, the more the planet dies. This rifle, then, embodies the pact made between Awi Usdi and the representatives of humanity: 'Beasts shall not be killed unnecessarily.' Of course, the reverse of this is that if it becomes necessary to kill a Beast, the Beast will be destroyed without question. So long as the enemy in question falls under the authority of Gaia, isn't and never was human, and its destruction is necessary, the enemy will be slain by Killdeer.

Curse of the Little Deer
    Awi Usdi
    C rank Anti-Human

The other side of Awi Usdi's compromise. If necessary killings are unpunished, then it must follow that unnecessary killings will lead to consequences. Awi Usdi's magic paralysed the limbs of those who killed Gaia's children for reasons unrelated to survival. Both the arms and legs of the target have their movement restricted, to a differing degree and length of time depending on the strength of the curse. Even at the lowest level of power, agility and dexterity are severely hampered.

It's a consciously activated curse, that Archer can use against anyone who meets the conditions. In fact, they don't even need to have done so in Archer's view, or even recently, though the curse is weakened the longer it has been.

Incidentally, the curse only works against humans, though those with divine blood are still included in this.

Notes:
    I feel like multiple Nasuverse concepts have been translated as 'beast', so this might be a little confusing. Not that I fully understand these anyway - do monstrous/phantasmal beasts fall under Gaia's sphere? If they don't, I guess Archer's just really good at killing ordinary animals. Still, I like the concepts and the contrast of Deerslayer and Deer.

Also, out of all the Leatherstocking tales, I've only ever read The Deerslayer, and I actually didn't like it much. Regarding Fenimore Cooper as a writer, I'm in agreement with Twain.

Text source for the prologue is The Deerslayer, Image source is Granblue Fantasy

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Nobody expects the Cthulhian Inquisition!

“Excuse Me Sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Cthulhu?” ~ Cultist of Cthulhusattva

- Saver -
    Cthulhusattva

Alternate Classes: Beast, Alter Ego
    Alignment: Incomprehensible
    Alias: Great Old One, The Great Dreamer, The Sleeper of R’lyeh, High Priest of the Great Old Ones
    Origin: Cthulhu Mythos

Parameters

Strength: (A)
    Endurance: (A)
    Agility: (E)
    Mana: (A)
    Luck: (A)
    NP: (EX)

Dislikes: Incomprehensible
    Talents: Humanity’s Descent into Madness
    Natural Enemy: Humanity
    Attribute: Beast

Skills
    Class Skills

Eldritch Charisma: (A+)
    An alien variant of Charisma possessed by Eldritch Abominations such as the Great Old Ones. All those exposed to the influence of the eldritch start to hallucinate. Whispers of madness can be heard within the depths of the mind. These incomprehensible gibberish deteriorate the mind, draining the sanity and twisting and eroding all reason till their reduced to crazed, madmen.

Yet, there are those who are wicked, and beyond all hope of saving that find salvation and enlightenment in that despair. These individuals who see wisdom in insanity and beauty in destruction, form cults so they can worship this alien deity believing that it will usher an era of chaos and uninhibited violence.

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
    (In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming)

Counter Hero: (A)
    The skill is limited to being “Counter Sanity”. Therefore, it gains A Rank. In the case of Saver, it especially becomes something that demonstrates the “power of destroying the mind of those who beholds one’s existence”, turning the sane into the insane through madness and despair. Even those with the highest mental fortitude will fall, until they become nothing more than “vegetables”. It is not a matter of “if”, but a matter of “when”.

Personal Skills

Enlightenment of the Deadly Light: (EX)
    Renders protection to one who has reached "the Truth of the World" or "the Answer of Humanity" - a Protection Against Purging that marks the Servant as a "Destroyer of the World."

Unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to the Servant's total health. This Skill also shuts out the probability of mental interference by 100%. In the case of Saver, who has attained an EX in this Skill, even the seven virtues of man may be received with perfect chaos.

A variation of the Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig skill, distorted by the madness that is Saver. Because of the fusion with a Buddha, Saver has attained Buddhahood through reaching the truth of the world. The realization that everything is meaningless and reality is no different than illusion. That nothing humanity can do will ever amount to anything and that their existence will ever amount to anything. This is a truth that Saver knew before attaining Buddhahood, for as the High Priest of the Great Old Ones it could spy on its cousins yet dimly. It peaked into the truth of existence, the higher dimensions in which the Great Old Ones occupy, and saw everything that is and isn’t.

Territory Creation: (EX)
    It is the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. With this, Saver can create R’lyeh, the Sunken Spiral Castle. An impossible existence, the city is comprised of non-Euclidean geometry, something that is impossible in a third dimensional space, making it impossible to destroy so long as Saver exists. It is a terrible place filled with horrible images and the fact that the geometry is to impossible to belong to anything proper for this earth, simply gazing at it or even imagining it could cause the mind to breakdown, as the brain can’t even process the information.

Alien Mentality: (EX)
    Denotes a mindset alien and incomprehensible to mankind. Unlike the distorted mentality of the Mental Pollution skill, Saver’s mindset is unfathomable, to the point that he completely lacks any sort of morality and common logic, and thus is completely impossible to come to an understanding with.

Due to such an alien intellect, Saver is immune to all forms of mental interference.

Mahatma: (A++)
    A skill where Helena Blavatsky refers to those who have reached the Origin before to be Mahatma and considers them to be beings of a higher dimension. As Saver is the High Priest of such beings, the Great Old Ones, it is capable of using their power on a three dimensional plane. Hence, Saver possesses the highest rank in this skill without having to be a higher dimensional being itself.

Saver can use Summoning, Black Magecraft, Alchemy, Elemental Change Magecraft, Rune Magecraft, Ancient Egyptian Magecraft, and so on. For summoning, it is capable of creating eldritch beings known as Cthulhi or Star-Spawn. These Star-Spawns share similar properties to the sea demons deployed from Prelati’s Spellbook, the difference being the Star-Spawns appearance. Rather than looking like Horrors, they are physically similar to Saver only much smaller in size.

Noble Phantasm

Śūnyatā - The Great Dreamer
    Type: Anti-Humanity

The Noble Phantasm of Saver when manifested as a Servant. It is a massive blackish purple sphere expanding in the sky above Saver. The sphere is big enough to block out the sun, giving it the illusion of a solar eclipse. Comprising it is some mysterious otherworldly substance that appears be to perpetually shifting, as if it were alive.

The sphere releases the whispers and screams of madness from a “different dimension”, representing the very embodiment and fear of the unknown. Exploiting the hysteria and mania caused onto the masses, a black hole like phenomenon occurs, sucking the minds and souls out those who are drawn in. Forming a vortex, the souls revolve around the sphere, crying out ghastly screams as they fade into the nothingness, entering an eternal slumber. It does not matter how much strength or armor they have, this is meaningless in the face of true despair and chaos as their existence dissolves into nothingness.

This is what the Cult of Cthulhu seek. Salvation in despair. That death is true Enlightenment and bliss. To them, death is heaven and life is hell. When Cthulhu rises, humanity will perish no matter what; the inevitable truth. They believe that by worshipping him, they will be granted a swift and painless death. As the value of life is not determined by how one lives, but by how quickly one loses their pitiful, meaningless existence. In the end, nothing matters.

Originally, as per the influence of a buddha, Śūnyatā embodied the concept of “Emptiness”, a state in which one gives up their self-identity, a process one must take to attain buddhahood. However, due to the interference of a Great Old One, this concept is distorted, changing from “Emptiness” to “Nihilism”. Not only is the self empty, but so too is the meaning of life, reality, and all of existence.

Lore

Cthulhu is a cosmic entity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu". Considered a Great Old One within the pantheon of Lovecraftian cosmic entities, the creature has since been featured in numerous popular culture references. Lovecraft depicts Cthulhu as a gigantic entity worshipped by cultists. Cthulhu's appearance is described as looking like an octopus, a dragon, and a caricature of human form. Its name was given to the Lovecraft-inspired universe where it and its fellow entities existed, the Cthulhu Mythos.

Cthulhu was probably born on the planet Vhoorl in the 23rd nebula from Nug and Yeb. At some later point he travelled to the green binary star system of Xoth, where he mated with Idh-yaa, and was later worshipped by the shape-shifting starspawn. Idh-yaa later spawned four children: Gthanothoa, Ythogtha, Zoth-ommog and Cthylla. Cthulhu and his family, as well as his starspawn, travelled to Earth where Cthulhu mated with his sister Kassogtha, who spawned Nctosa and Nctolhu. Cthulhu and his spawn then built the great green stone city of R'lyeh on the great sunken continent of Mu, before it was destroyed by Ythogtha. Around this time a great war started between the shoggoths, elder things, Great race of Yith, flying polyps, Mi-go and Cthulhu and his children and starspawn. At the end of the war, they all decided to share the Earth.

Vairocana is considered the primordial Buddha of Hahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism. In Chinese and Japanese Buddhism, he is seen as the embodiment of the Buddhist concept of “Emptiness”.

A horrible and ungodly fusion between the phantom of Cthulhu from H.P. Lovecraft and the Buddha Vairocana. Such a possibility would normally be impossible...because it is. Under no circumstances should a Bodhisattva of cosmic proportions ever interact with an otherworldly cosmic horror, yet it has. Somehow or someway, someone or something did this. An impossible existence brought about by an even higher impossible existence. How this can even happened we may never know. And even if there was reason, we humans can never comprehend the answer. Such is the nature of the unknown.

Creator Notes
    Last edited by Aridwolverine; October 13th, 2017 at 04:16 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Actually, Chtulhu is apparently a real thing in the Nasuverse, so I don't think he count as a phantom.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I thought we already established that Phantom can be a real living being?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I thought we already established that Phantom can be a real living being?
    Lobo was just a random wolf without any supernatural abilities. Chtulhu is a cosmic entity far above human's comprehension that may or may not be workshipped in the Nasuverse. Plus, it likely can't actually die, so there's no soul to actually become a phantom.

Blog Entries
    Nonetheless, the concept of a Saver!Cthulhu is still pretty interesting. Both of your entries are really great.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Lobo was just a random wolf without any supernatural abilities. Chtulhu is a cosmic entity far above human's comprehension that may or may not be workshipped in the Nasuverse. Plus, it likely can't actually die, so there's no soul to actually become a phantom.
    What you mean is, your issue is not about Chtulhu being real/a living being, but he is far too deity-like or to be identified with to be considered a phantom? Did I get that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    What you mean is, your issue is not about Chtulhu being real/a living being, but he is far too deity-like or to be identified with to be considered a phantom? Did I get that right?
    Yes.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn, some really good entries popped up while I was away from the forums. Now I'm not so confident in my entry. T_T

Speaking of which, I need to hurry up and finish mine. The deadline is swiftly approaching.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Damn, some really good entries popped up while I was away from the forums. Now I'm not so confident in my entry. T_T

Speaking of which, I need to hurry up and finish mine. The deadline is swiftly approaching.
    It always is, but there is still a fair bit of time. We haven’t even hit the halfway mark yet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I mean, he's cool but it's just Persona 5. His NP is literally them stealing hearts and he has very little of other phantoms, can't say I like it.
    I made the changes I talked about anyways so those things you just mentioned should be addressed. I only noticed this comment afterwards.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Cthulhu sheet is fucking awesome (and terrifying). Someone ram him with a boat stat!

I also appreciate how you used my original Skills from my Nyarlahotep sheet. Always nice to be able to inspire someone else.

To hell with Thomas Edison kami-en's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Faceclaim:

Source:
    It appears the image is too old and overused, couldn't quite find the original... minor edits by me.
    Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster
    True Name:
    ”the Abductor”
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Earth or Sky, Evil, Humanoid.
    Place of Origin: Outer Space(?)

Parameters:
    STR: -
    END: -
    AGI: D
    MAG: A
    LCK: C
    NP: B+

Height: Varies
    Weight: Weightless
    Dislikes: Being photographed(it says it always comes out blurry and the photo ends up ruined).
    Talent: Making bikes fly, crops art.
    Natural enemy: Area 51.
    Armament: None.
    Catalyst: A Blurry "alien photo".

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: -
    As assassin has absolutely no ability with stealth and his legend originating from sightings, this skill has been completely lost.

Personal Skills:
    Natural Engineer: A
    A skill that symbolizes one’s understanding of machines in general. The skill makes it possible to figure out the true name of Noble Phantasms tied to technology and science.
    Assassin gains that skill as a result of the common sense dictating aliens would need far greater technology than ours own to travel trough space. At this level, assassin can easily grasp even the most complex Noble Phantasms in an instant just by looking at them.

Uncertain Shape of the Unidentified: C
    This skill derives from how rumors and images have Aliens appearance vary a great deal. It makes so Assassin can shapeshift into any form that can be clearly identified as an extraterrestrial humanoid, however, since images are never clear, Assassin always appear vague, like a blurry silhouette.
    This skill also provides Assassin with a form of camouflage, even from other servants detection, when within ominous, dark or desolate places, though it can be seen through with but a bit of concentration(or a camera).

Human Anatomy Study: C+
    The skill represents a servant’s knowledge over the human body derived from studies. As the stories often picture aliens performing experiments in their victims, Assassin displays the corresponding knowledge of the human body, it makes it so it is able of performing medical procedures that do not require specific equipment or medication, as well as exploiting anatomical weaknesses in enemies, o put it simply, he now where it hurts to poke.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Flying Saucer

Contact of the Fourth Kind
    Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 1

The infamous legend of aliens abducting and torturing or experimenting with their victims sublimated into a powerful ability that designates “the Abductor” into the assassin class. It shares it’s name with the vehicle it would otherwise have under Rider class, albeit with a completely different function. This Noble Phantasm comes in the shape of a bright light in the sky that pulls in Assassin’s target vanishing alongside it as soon as it touches, the target would them be returned after some time has passed, usually an hour or two. Reports from victims suggest they were pulled into some sort of surgery room, were they where abused and experimented with by others of Assassin’s kind. Their behavior is also visibly erratic, appearing to be in great distress if not straight out insane. At least, that’s how it should be, but the conditions behind Assassin greatly diminishes it’s expression and rank, in practice, the light, rather than pull the target, only shows it the visions, and it’s much less likely to induce any significant mental damage.

At both forms, the NP is considered a Mental Interference Attack, and it works much better at actual humans than in animals and supernatural beings, most servants have resistance to it by being a Heroic spirits alone, and although those of the attribute Man have less resistance, a strong mentality might protect you just enough to come out unscathed.

Lore & Personality:
    Spoiler:
    The Urban Legend of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent life to visit earth, such, is the identity of Assassin, rather than the merging of the phantoms of the many alien legends around the world, he is a single phantom representing alien sightings itself, more specifically so, int the vessel of Assassin Class, he is represents the legend of alien abductions. It lacks any true name, or even a title to go by, so instead, it asks to be called “the Abductor”, for that is all that he is.

Ordinarily, it would be impossible to call a phantom into the vessel of a servant, since it lacks fame or even a body to materialize in, a few maquinations have been devised to make it possible, such as making a body beforehand or merging the phantom with a hero or another phantom… but that is not the case for “the Abductor”, instead, he was summoned by a much incompetent master who forced the phantom into the assassin class as a servant, unknowingly of the shortcomings of doing so.
    Lacking an identity, a body, or even the means to properly interact with the physical world outside the usage of his Noble Phantasm, assassin has only been given the conscience to suffer a thousandfold over his own powerlessness…

"The Abductor" also appears to be infatuated with servants possessing king trait, or any title of leadership.

"Are you this planet's Leader?"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welp, i was honestly unsure about this time around's prompt, didn't think i'd have any good idea, but i suddenly struck by the idea of making a certain alien story into a sheet, and boy did i still get confused with how i'd do it, but yeah that was the result. I was also unsure about making merged phantoms as a servant, i knew for a fact everyone else would do it, and better than i could possibly even try, and since it seems not even Fate itself has quite tried single, unbodied, phantoms, i though i might as well do it myself.

Blog Entries
    What's up with these creepy sheets? lol

Well, urban legends do tend to be on the spooky side.

Edit: Still, these creepy Assassin amalgams are a bit too similar for my tastes...
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 13th, 2017 at 05:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, i guess 'phantoms' are suposed to be scary.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Well, urban legends do tend to be on the spooky side.

Edit: Still, these creepy Assassin amalgams are a bit too similar for my tastes...
    Probably not gonna like my sheet then.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)